Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cultural studies

5
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Laura’s lust for Korean women started the first weekend of her junior year in college. The concert, a recital by two Korean music students who had graduated the year before, had an excellent program: Beethoven’s Third Sonata, Debussy’s Sonata, and some Schumann and Telemann.

When they came out on stage, Laura felt as if she had been struck in the chest—the pianist was dressed in blue, the cellist in green, and their lithe figures and stylish dresses pulled her eyes to them and made them dance from one to the other. It was the music that stole her, though. Their musicianship was impeccable.

As they gave a performance of the Beethoven that was as good as most that Laura had heard on discs, she stared with fascination and then longing at the tan skin above the shimmering green behind the mahogany of the cello, then up to her fiery eyes and perfectly done jet-black hair, then over to the slightly darker tan above the vivid blue shining out against the lacquered black of the piano, so similar to the black of the pianist’s hair. She watched as they communicated with eyes and slight gestures to coordinate perfect playing and wondered what it would be like to have such a partner.

She continued staring at them after the last note died out and was surprised to find herself wishing their dresses had been looser when they bowed at the end. That night she fantasized both of them were watching her as she rubbed off, and as she climaxed she cried out loudly, which she had never done before. Over the next week, in her mind, they sat closer to her as she masturbated, and the next weekend she fantasized that they helped her out, each caressing a breast as she worked herself raw. Afterwards, she lay there shocked and shaken, guilty as feeling such an attraction—but she continued fantasizing the same thing for another week.

A week later, after finally imagining that her fingers were theirs, she lay awake facing the facts. I never did much like boys, she thought. Immature and smelly, and much more fascinated by their own cocks than I was. Grab my tits for three minutes, shove their tongues down my throat and not other places, and pump away for twenty seconds before filling the condoms that—thank the Lord!—didn’t have holes in them. I never thought about girls that way though. But they were so beautiful and talented and cultured…Well, so be it then.

Over the next couple of months she indulged her fascination with pretty Korean women, staring at glossy ads in magazines and watching actresses dressed to the nines on videos she would find online, wondering how women with such poise and elegance could bring themselves to lower their hair long enough to reproduce—and more than that, how anyone could make enough of an impression on them that they’d gladly do so. A short series of modern Korean films that she lucked into learning about at a nearby museum knocked that one-sided view into a cocked hat, and she repeated their erotic scenes in mental close-up for the next month at bedtime, focusing on their cool calm dissolving in desire as she imagined they fell to pieces for her.

It took far too long, she later thought, to realize that if there is porn of anything and everything under the sun, there must be lots of porn in this line…and goodness, was it easily available! And where the film series had shown nothing more intimate (at best) than pubic hair at the tops of closed thighs, these films…well, the first time she clicked on one, it took less than two minutes for the young woman to open herself completely to her eyes and show that she liked to do exactly the same things Laura did at bedtime several times in quick succession, only more openly. Laura followed her lead just as many times, then went on to the next film, and after her seventh climax sat back in exhaustion and wondered how to download these films.

Her collection grew mightily over the next six months, until the morning she opened her laptop to find it acting up and refusing to do what she told it to. She contacted the university’s computer center and was put through to a personal computing consultant.

“What’s the problem?”

“My computer was acting up. Weird colors. I tried a few things and then it froze up.”

“Did it make any weird noises?”

“Like what?”

“Like it had indigestion.”

“No.”

“Probably a virus. There are new ones going about that some of the networks haven’t updated for yet. Bring it in. I should be able to straighten it out. University will pay for most of it, which is very nice of them. Ask for Sue.”

“Right. When?”

“I have an opening at one. That good?”

“Perfect.”

“See you then.”

Laura was there right on time and was directed to a small office. When she went in, she came up short and for a second found it impossible to say hello to the Korean woman sitting behind the desk. Probably in her mid-20s, she had on black plastic-frame glasses under a shoulder-length straight cut, above a no-nonsense outfit that failed to distract Laura from the firm breasts standing free underneath the blouse, and in front of two brown eyes that regarded her quizzically. “I said hello,” she repeated, and Laura said, “Sorry, I…had a…”

“An aneurysm?”

“No, just…”

“Sudden weird taste in your mouth?”

“No.”

“Well, it looked like it from your look. I’m Sue, Sue Kim. Please have a seat. Let me see your laptop.”

Laura handed it over. Sue put it on a small table next to her desk and watched it as it booted up. “Enter your password, please.”

Laura came around the desk and leaned over to type it in, then stood to the side and nearly sighed aloud as Sue leaned forward to give her a perfect view of her right breast, lighter than her chest and tipped with a dark brown nipple that stood out half-erect. Suddenly she looked up into Sue’s eyes glaring up at her as a smile played around the corner of her lips. “I said give me some space here.”

Laura moved off and Sue stretched her arms then leaned in. After five minutes of rebooting without starting up the usual processing and peeking and poking around here and there, she said, “Yep, I’ve fixed three of these so far. The update went up this morning to most of the companies, too, so you lucked out downloading something at just the wrong time.” She smiled again at a private joke and said, “Leave it with me. I should have it fixed by nine tomorrow morning.”

“Thanks, Sue. Will it be a lot of trouble?”

“Middling so, I suppose. The first one was tricky, but once you know what all it does, it’s just tedious.”

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Can’t stop you. I might even answer.”

“Are you Korean or Komerican?”

She grinned evilly and said, “I yam what I yam and that’s all that I yam. Born there, grew up here, studied college there, spent every summer there before then, came to grad school here. So I’m both or neither, depending how you look at it. Now shall I get to work, or do you want to waste more of my time? It’s on the university’s dime, you know.”

Her lips smiled but her eyes didn’t, so Laura said a quick goodbye and rushed off to class. She was there the next morning, exhausted after a night furiously rubbing herself raw to thoughts of Sue, and Sue smiled a little less impersonally than the day before and said, “She’s good as new. You call your computer ‘she,’ right? Everyone else does.”

“Except when I call her ‘it.’ Or ‘fucking piece of junk.’”

“Yeah, everyone does that too.”

“Was it much trouble?”

“Not much at all.”

“How did the virus get on there?”

“Downloading porn, of course. All sex requires hygiene, you know.” Sue sat watching her reaction, and Laura blushed only a little. She smiled slightly and said, “Don’t worry, I only had to look at a little of it. Only had to delete two or three files.”

Laura blushed much more deeply and couldn’t speak. “Don’t worry about it. We’re not censors here. As an institution, we don’t judge.” Laura sensed a hidden meaning in that last sentence and changed the topic to try to get her eyes to change expression so she’d feel less like a naughty girl who’d been caught out.

“So you’re a grad student here?”

“Yep, second year.”

“And you work here?”

“No, I’m doing community service after beating the shit out of a Jehovah’s Witness who woke me up at noon on a Saturday. Judge should have given me a damn medal.” At Laura’s wide-staring eyes, she laughed heartily, “Yes, of course, I work here. You probably mean something about whether this is part of my main line or a sideline. I have another job that keeps me in clover. This one pays my tuition and builds my resume for when I get out in the wide world of Nerddom, yadda yadda, and I meet all kinds of people all day and wish all of them had better personal hygiene. Thank you for showering.”

“Huh? Oh,” and they laughed.

“How did you get interested in computers?”

“My older brother said I was too stupid to do programming as well as he did. I kicked his ass after a year. He still refuses to talk about it. It pays the bills quite nicely too.”

Rummaging around for something striking to say, Laura struck out. “So, your name means ‘gold.’”

“My Korean name? No, it means ‘fragrant and respectful.’ Hyangjeong. Pisses me off too.”

“Your family name.”

“No, kim means dried seaweed.”

“But…”

“Yes, it means ‘gold,’ but it fits you much better, blondie. You know, if you’re so damn curious about it, they do offer Korean here. Take it, learn, broaden your horizons.” Unlike the day before, however, this time her eyes were smiling even though her lips weren’t, so Laura smiled.

“Perhaps I will. Anyway, thank you for fixing it so quickly.”

She shrugged. “No problem.”

“I was lucky, I guess.”

“You certainly were. I start night shift next week.”

“You fix laptops at night?” Laura stared.

Sue laughed, “No, I do all the nighttime work. Dull as dishwater, but I don’t get interrupted all the time by management assholes. And I watch the computer labs.”

“Huh, I forgot these labs are open around the clock.”

“Yep, and the screens have incredible resolution. You wouldn’t believe the detail you can get. Down to the sub-millimeter of real life.” Sue watched Laura’s face closely but was rewarded with only a tiny blush after a brief pause for processing.

Laura took a stab and said, “I don’t know why you hate your name if you wish everyone else was fragrant too.”

“It’s not the first character that gets under my skin, though I’d hope it’s not my first character that catches your eye.”

“Well, it wouldn’t, would it? It’d catch the nose.”

Sue laughed wildly and said, “Well, at least I didn’t get saddled with ja at the end.”

“I think it’s cute.”

“I think it sucks. It’s so common because it’s a Japanese custom. They stick all their girls with names ending with ko, so when they took us over, they made us stick the same character on. Just pronounced differently. Fuck it, I say.”

“Huh.”

“What?”

“You seem different.”

“Different from what?”

“I mean…”

Sue smiled evilly, “Dig below the surface. There are lots of stupid stereotypes around. Even in movies on the Internet.”

“That’s not what I mean. Yeesh. From yesterday.”

“Oh. Well, I’m a changeable woman. In some respects.”

They laughed and Laura asked, “Do you think I’ve stereotyped you?”

“Probably. Everyone does. I usually ignore it though. Besides, I stereotyped the hell out of you yesterday and haven’t found any reason to change my mind.”

“And what stereotypes do you have about me as a blonde?”

“I haven’t decided yet. You see, I don’t know if you’re a bottle blonde or not.”

Laura groaned and they laughed. “So how did you stereotype me?”

“Not tellin’.”

They chatted a while as Laura wondered just what she thought of what she had found on the computer, and finally, she asked, “When you work the night shift, are there many visitors?”

“In the labs? Well, near tests they’re full. Other times, they’re almost always empty.”

“And now?”

“Empty as anything.”

“Good to know.”

Laura got up to leave, as she had class at ten, and said, “Thanks again. You really didn’t look much on my computer?”

Sue grinned her now-familiar evil grin and said, “Just enough to do my job. Really, think about it, everyone else’s turn-ons are such a turn-off, you know.”

Laura blushed beet red and said, “I don’t know, I might like yours,” then breathed in quickly as she realized what she had said.

Sue’s eyes goggled slightly; she looked Laura over from head to toe overtly and with evident interest and replied wickedly, as if testing her reaction to something so forward, “You might at that, but I’m an expert at computer security and you clearly are not, so you’ll probably never know, will you?”

Blushing furiously again, Laura could think of nothing to say and simply smiled, “Gotta go to class. Now. Running late.”

Sue smiled and said, “Goodbye then. And for goodness sake, be more careful what you download from the Internet. You’d be surprised what someone malicious could do with that information.”

 

The weekend passed slowly for Laura as she stewed in her sudden crush, constantly stirring the pot to keep it boiling over and never cooling off between times. In her dreams Sue watched as Laura rubbed herself off, only to grin and say, “That’s okay…for a tyro; now watch an expert,” and then she would start to disrobe, slowly, oh so slowly, watching Laura staring at her, slavering after her, but every time she was about to turn around to show her breasts, Laura woke in a sweat.

Early Monday morning, perhaps three, perhaps four, Laura woke again from a dream where Sue sat nude straddling a chair, only her shoulder and legs from the knees down visible, doing something with her hands in her lap as Laura exposed herself to her, rubbing fast with one hand as she fucked herself with the other, and decided that rejection would be better than continuing in her state of dejection, desire, and uncertainty. Her mind made up, she finally slept blissfully.

About one the next morning, she went to the computer labs, wondering how to go about pressing her suit. She went into the lab most distant from the front door, but the whole building seemed deserted. The cool air chilled her sweaty skin as she tried to swallow to keep her dry throat from seizing up, and as she sat in front of a computer at the very far end of the room, she booted it up and stared at the crispness of the images.

She adjusted her glasses and looked through a few video sites after muting the computer; she was soon watching one of her favorite videos, in which two young Korean women sixty-nined in vivid detail that stood out as a masterpiece on a such a quality screen. She watched a few more but returned to that one, fascinated by the views of oral sex in such close-up, tongue between labia, first one side then the other, then both on the two halves of the screen, and suddenly looked up to see Sue watching her closely one row of computers  in front of her.

Sue stared a little into her eyes with a slight squint and then smiled, “Fancy meeting you here.”

“It sounded fantastic, having a computer lab all to myself.”

“Come with me, let me show you around.”

Laura hurriedly flicked off the screen and followed Sue around as she showed her the on-call desk, facing the door in a clinically white room down a side hall, and then three or four of the equipment rooms. Sue then said, “I need some coffee. Join me?”

“Sure.”

“I get a long break about now, and I always sit at the smoking table. It’s dreadful during the day, but at night it’s perfect.”

After they poured themselves a cup each, she followed Sue out a side door and down a short path to a table near a maintenance shed surrounded by bushes. They sat at the table, hidden from the outside world, in shadow; the only light was a 40-watt bulb on the other side of the shed.

Laura said, “It’s quiet. So hot.”

“Yes. This is the weather I’m used to. Hot, rather humid. Not like Seoul this time of year. That’s just a humidity trap.”

“Do you think I’m an idiot if I say I think I can tell Korean women by looking at you?”

Sue pondered for a moment. “No. I can tell you why that probably is. You know all those ritzy-rich fashion designers? All the clothes they make? Where do they manufacture all those clothes? Well, it used to be Korea. Now it’s Hong Kong, I think, labor costs there. So think of all the knock-offs that have flooded Korea ever since that started. Now think of all the makeup women wear to match those clothes. And the hair styles, all of that working together to make what you probably see as the Korean look. It’s just one of the streams flowing into the Korean swamp of consumerism that all women seem to jump after. And we’re a very conformist group in one way, and viciously independent at other times. We’re all shamans, you know, deep down inside under the Buddhism and Confucianism, even our Christians. They’re just Yesu-ui mudang.”

“Huh?”

“Jesus’s shamans, that’s what I call them.”

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

“That fashion is very beautiful.”

“Yes, Korean women can be very beautiful. They really turn the head.”

“They seem unreal, untouchable.”

“Some of them are. A few are very touchable.”

Laura swallowed heavily and replied, “The image they present, well, that you present…well, not you, really…”

Sue smiled wryly, “The stylish good girl? At least we don’t squeak like Japanese girls are supposed to. And we’re much more fuckable than the Chinese stereotypes.”

“You know, I’d never get that impression…”

Sue looked her straight in the eye. “Whyever not? I know what’s on your computer. And I know what you were watching in the lab.”

How?”

“Laura dear, your glasses reflected the computer screen beautifully,” Laura remembered her squinting and blushed. “From the right angle, and if you squint right. The old lady called the policeman on the street, ‘Officer, come here, there’s a naked man in my window!’ The policeman came in and said, ‘Where?’ ‘In that window over there!’ ‘What window?’ ‘You have to stand on the dresser and lean way over this way…”

They laughed and Sue leaned over and whispered in her ear, “And I know that movie well. Recognized it immediately.” She kissed Laura’s cheek and let her lips linger for a moment before raising her hand to her jaw and caressing it with her fingertips up to her ear and down to her neck, and as Laura shivered in wonder, she leaned in and kissed her lips, soon snaking her tongue into her mouth.

She soon pulled away, leaving Laura feeling bereft, and whispered even more quietly, “Yes, I know that movie perfectly, frame by frame. I filmed it, you see.” She kissed her once more and then pulled away long enough to say, “There is one difference between us, you know. We both love Korean women, but I also have a soft spot for blondes.”

She then let Sue lift her to her feet and melted against her as Sue kissed her deeply. In a whirl, she ran her hands up and down Sue’s back and down to her ass, then up to her neck, feeling her taut muscles move under them as she slowly undid Laura’s shirt. She lifted her bra and hefted her breasts, squeezing them and then tweaking her nipples. Laura’s clit seemed to feel every touch of her fingers and she felt sodden within her panties. Sue whispered, “I love your blue eyes, and your breasts, so large, so soft. I want to feel them against mine.”

She stripped off her shirt and then Laura’s, and they kissed deeply as their breasts squeezed against each other. Laura reached up to take Sue’s breasts in her hands, and she was delighted to find them as firm as she had hoped. She leaned over to continue playing with them as Sue leaned over and started sucking on her nipples. As the sensations flooded her body, she felt her loins pulsing with each heartbeat; her hips started circling and she squeezed Sue’s breasts tightly, leaning over further as Sue’s tongue worked down to her navel.

Sue stood up long enough to undo Laura’s pants, then knelt before her as she stripped her down to her ankles. Laura’s pants held her feet in one place as Sue spread her knees and leaned forward to run her fingers along her sodden lips. “Thank god you don’t shave,” she whispered. “I’ll bet you’re not a bottle blonde at all. I’ll bet you’re as light and yellow as flax.”

“Actually, it looks like a shitty light brown shag carpet we had when I was a girl.”

“Carpets are made for licking, you know,” she replied with a chuckle, and leaned in to suit her words to her deeds.

Laura was taken by surprise. Although she had stared fascinatedly at scenes of over a hundred cunts being loved by talented mouths, she had never experienced the act before. Her knees nearly buckled as Sue’s tongue dove inside her, her lips caressing her own in the most intimate kiss she had yet experienced. In less than a minute her passion boiled over, and she squealed once as Sue devoured her. Her tongue fucked into her as her upper lip rubbed her clit; Laura reached down and held Sue’s head in place, hoping never to let it leave, just to keep it there as wave after wave washed over her.

Sue pulled away slightly and blew air on her as she caught her breath, then she felt Sue’s fingers working their way inside her. She whispered, “I can hardly wait to spread you out on my desk, see every millimeter of you. But this is good for now.” She leaned in and resumed sucking her expertly, determined to drain her.

After another ten minutes and three orgasms, Sue stood and whispered, “Your turn.”

“I’ve never done this before.”

“I know, love. You’ll be good.”

As she sucked on Sue’s breasts, Sue growled in contentment and leaned over to hold Laura’s breasts. “So big, so big. I’ve never had such large ones. I’ve only had Korean women, you know.”

Laura whispered, “But some of them…they were bigger than me.”

“I don’t move in such exalted circles.”

They chuckled and Sue undid her pants, exposing herself to her ankles. She pushed Laura’s hand down to her mount, a thick thatch of rough hair sticking hard against her fingers. She had often marveled at the thought of the secrets hidden discreetly under such cover and pushed her fingers forward in anticipation. Sue’s folds were drenched and swollen; she moaned as Laura explored her with trepidation and then eagerness, feeling the nub at the join of her lips and the circling of her hips as she heated up.

She reached further in, the lips gliding around her fingers. Her pussy was smaller than Laura’s but just as tight and wet as her fingers slowly entered. Sue leaned against her, sucking on her neck as she began circling faster. Laura pushed deep inside her, soon feeling her two fingers nestled entirely inside Sue—inside Sue! She was exploring the depths of another woman, a beautiful Korean woman who wanted her as much as she did, and she cupped her hand and rubbed her fingers against the front of her cunt, exploring Sue as she had explored herself a few times.

Sue soon exploded, thrusting fore and aft in uncontrollable spasms, a squeal torn from her throat, and she whispered in Laura’s ear, “Oh god, love, I’m coming, darling, you’re so good, I need you so much!” Her cunt clamped down on the fingers working her and her body went tense; pulse after pulse squeezed Laura’s fingers in a crushing grip, and then after a dozen or so Sue’s body went limp. Laura held Sue as she molded her body against her, and in a moment Sue said, “Suck me now, suck me so sweetly, taste me, eat me, drink me, make me yours…”

Laura sank to her knees, but with the end of her lust and her first curiosity satisfied, her mind rebelled against what she was about to do. The odor was strong and too much like her own, the flesh suddenly frightening and the act now wrong. She bowed her head and whispered, “I’m sorry, I can’t, please…”

Sue stood there silently and after several seconds lifted her to her feet. She leaned against her and finally said, “Well, if you can’t…”

“Thank you though.”

“Uh huh, whatever,” she said with more than a trace of anger and disappointment in her voice. “My break is way over.”

“I’m sorry.”

“We both are.”

“I still like you.”

“Not enough.”

As they dressed, Laura felt like crying; she was glad she couldn’t see Sue’s face in the darkness, and when they walked back to the side door, Sue stood away from her and said, “Go wash up; sleep well.”

“I’m sorry.”

“So you keep saying. Good night.”

Laura slunk back home and fell asleep crying, only to waken from a dream around six of Sue ignoring her in a silence so loud it hurt her head. She slept hard the next three hours, then woke up early and sat despondently over a cup of coffee.

Her feeling of having failed both of them stabbed her with shame, and as the memories of the tryst at the table came to her, she became aroused. Whenever she tried to relieve her lust, however, her memory of her fingers inside Sue and the wonder of her body gave way to her cold failure on her knees. Finally, she went to relax under a hot shower and pulled herself together well enough to go to her classes.

Her composure collapsed after dinner, however, and she lay desolated on the couch. It seemed impossible to salvage what she had found and lost, but she decided she had to try. Remembering the schedule Sue had told her of the shift, she dressed in clothes easily stripped off and rushed in a fluster to the building before Sue was scheduled to arrive. She passed by as the door down the side hall opened and closed; the night shift was unconcerned about constant coverage, and Sue had mentioned this guy often left ten or fifteen minutes early.

After he passed the lab she had gone into, she peeked out. Again the building seemed deserted, though she knew one or two were in the other labs for majors. She slipped into the room and stripped quickly, then crouched under the desk on her clothes. Ten minutes later the door opened and soon she saw Sue’s shins before her. She peeked out and said, “I’m sorry. Let me make it up to you.”

Sue stared down at her in an unreadable expression. “What a pleasant surprise. I never thought I’d see you again.”

“I’m not so easy to shake off.”

“Really? I seem to recall I did a fucking fine job of it last night.”

“I’m a boomerang.”

Sue smiled, “So I see,” and pulled off her pants and panties. She sat on the edge of the chair and said, “You know, if you’d just said, ‘Let me do this slowly,’ it would have been fine. You sounded disgusted. I don’t want your pity, I want your lust.”

“I was disgusted with myself.”

“I don’t forgive easily. That hurt.”

“Let me see you.”

Sue smiled, and the thick black thatch at the top of her joined legs opened to let Laura finally see what she had so long wished for. She leaned forward happily, pushing Sue’s knees onto the arms of the chair, staring happily at her lips coming alive, the shell of her outer lips opening inside their bower of hairs, well-trimmed and stiff under her fingers, and she leaned further to run her tongue down the slit.

Soon Sue’s lips were fully open to her, her clit erect and happy under her tongue, and she pushed two fingers inside the shocking purple of the inner lips to feel the tight tunnel. She slowly and steadily brought Sue to the edge and then licked on her clit as she fucked hard into her. Sue screamed and grabbed her head, rubbing her face raw as she fucked hard against her, and when the climax had finally passed, Sue looked down at her and said, “Good start. Now five more just like that.”

Laura smiled, and as she began licking her once more wondered why she had been so afraid of this night before. She brought her off three times more before Sue said, “The last two are together. I need to see you in the light.”

They lay on the carpet behind the desk and Sue sat on her face and sighed happily as she spread Laura’s thighs and explored her by sight, touch, and finally taste. They lay together working each other to three climaxes each, and finally, Sue let her go and said, “What’s your address?”

Laura told her and Sue kissed her, “Go home now. I’ll be with you by dawn.” When she kept her promise, Laura opened the door in bliss and led her to what was now their bed. They brought each other off by hand once in front of the mirror and then collapsed in exhaustion in the bed.

 

Three days later Sue was showing Laura her work. “You’ve seen them. They were just a one-time thing.”

Laura stared at the women from her movie in the lab and asked, “What are they like?”

“Real bitches. They’re Korean women. We’re hard people to live with.”

“No, you’re not.”

“Just wait. At least I don’t expect you to read my mind. All of my exes seemed to.”

“They’re so beautiful though.”

“And they taste great.”

She then showed her a stunning photo of six Korean women standing nude in perfect makeup, beautifully done hair, and winning smiles. Laura stared at their thin hips and waists, the variety of their breasts, some small, some large, but all perfect, and the beauties of their faces, yet kept returning to the variety of well-trimmed bushes at the top of their tantalizingly closed thighs.

“Who are they?”

“They’re one of the biggest K-Pop girl groups.”

“Who?”

Sue said some name she didn’t know, and she said, “Don’t know why I asked. I don’t listen to the music.”

“That’s wise. It’ll twist your brain. Spastic dance music with terminally cute girls showing only the slightest glimpses of adult sexuality.”

“So they posed like that? Why?”

“They’re secretly lesbians. This is for their dearest fans. Well, actually, these are,” and she showed the next picture, with the six seated on the floor with their thighs spread for the camera, which picked out every detail of their folds. The next pictures followed of the six masturbating for the camera, then masturbating each other, then four of them in torrid sixty-nines. In the last picture, they stood facing away from the camera in the reverse of the first pose, smiling sweetly over their shoulders and waving goodbye to their fans.

“I can’t believe they did that. Those groups have very strict management, don’t they? They’d be crucified, wouldn’t they?”

Sue laughed, “Yes, I was just shitting you. Those are six women who agreed to pose for me. They wanted to make a tribute to the K-Pop girl group phenomenon, as they put it, and dressed up as if they were a group. Four of them are lesbians and the other two were feeling adventurous and horny.”

Laura stared at the second picture again, then a couple of later ones, and then pushed Sue to the floor and sucked her dry. Sue looked down at her afterwards and said, “I’m very hard to be with, you know. You’ll see.”

 

Three days later, Laura came to Sue’s house at the time they had arranged, and when she entered she saw two trails of clothes leading to the bedroom. She followed Sue in and saw two of the women from the pictures.

They smiled at her and Sue introduced them. “I thought I might share the wealth. You seemed to really like them.” Laura responded by sitting between them on the bed, and as they undressed her, Sue stripped and pulled out a video camera.

Laura kissed each and pulled away to stare at them; they had applied perfect makeup and done their hair to match the pictures, and both had fairly full breasts that she suckled at happily. They took turns sucking on hers, their breasts dangling down beguilingly above her head, and when they teamed up to each suck on one, she reached down to put one hand on each of their cunts.

They were both swollen and drenched, both different from Sue’s and from her own. They gasped as she made contact and kept gasping as her fingers worked them mercilessly, their breasts swaying above her head as they settled on her hands and rode her fingers.

Sue had moved around to catch the sight from the rear in closeup and in a panorama view, looking over from time to time to check the camera recording them from the front. She watched closely as they built to their first climaxes, and adjusted controls of the main camera to zoom in on their faces as they orgasmed, her own hand-held catching heir responses lower down in superb detail.

Once they had orgasmed almost simultaneously, they turned their attention back to Laura’s body, together sucking down from her breasts to her splayed-open cunt, sucking and licking happily in turn as Sue moved about, filming from both sides, and then capturing Laura’s face as she came hard against their joint tongues working her without respite.

Laura pulled the first one to sixty-nine with her, Cindy was her English name, as Joy helped Sue photograph the scene. When Cindy climaxed, Joy pushed her out of the way and settled happily into place. Laura drank deeply from both, then rejoiced as Sue took their place and sucked her as she had never sucked her before.

The play continued for four hours in all combinations, all photographed to Sue’s exacting standards, and as they lay there afterwards, Laura learned as much about them as she wished, plying them with questions about their lives in Korea and the US and their pleasures with women. Unlike Sue, both had long since explored blondes thoroughly; the hair between her thighs still fascinated them. Cindy added, “But you know, Korean women still have the best-tasting pussies in the world.”

Joy nodded, “We’re very patriotic lesbians, you know,” and all of them laughed happily. When they made ready to leave, Sue said, “That’s one of my best shoots, and it’s just for us four. We’ll each get, I guess, three discs with only slight editing. Enough to keep us all warm during the winter.” As they left, Joy kissed Laura and pulled her aside, “Today was wonderful. Be careful though, Sue is jealous. I can tell. She loves sharing her girlfriends, but only on her own terms. She can be very angry.”

After they left, Sue looked at Laura appraisingly and asked, “Did you like it? Am I the best girlfriend or what?”

“Thank you.”

“I liked watching you. You’re mine though. Don’t go outside my rules. Don’t play where I don’t let you.”

“And how will I know what your rules are?”

“You’ll know by what’s right and wrong.”

The fight then started, and as Laura tore at her for the inexplicable irrationality of everything that Sue said, their tempers rose higher and higher. The whole thing made no sense; everything she said Sue seemed to deliberately misconstrue until they were glaring viciously at each other. Sue finally said, “You’re as stupid as you are beautiful.”

“You’re as big a bitch as you are a pain in the ass.”

Sue’s face twisted at that and the two fell onto each other, Laura trying to hold Sue’s hands away as Sue tried to wrestle Laura to the floor. They struggled for fifteen minutes, anger twisting their faces as the adrenaline flowed freely. Finally, they lay there at an impasse, and Laura leaned over and kissed her. Sue pushed her down and loved her roughly, driving her to her highest pleasure yet, and then fell to pieces as Laura used her just as roughly.

They lay there in sweat and exhaustion, their fluids all over each other’s faces, bite marks on their shoulders and thighs, and Sue said, “You know the rules now.”

“You want me to break them. You’d love that, wouldn’t you?”

“Just don’t.”

“I will so.”

Sue’s eyes flashed in anger that gave way to passion, and she said, “Then tonight will be nothing. I will break you.”

“I’ll crush you first.” Sue flared up again and Laura’s loins flushed as she realized the real rules now, and she smiled sweetly, perhaps expectantly, “And will you film it all?”

Sue smiled, “Of course.”

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments