Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Greta

"How to gain a lover and save a marriage or two..."

13
8 Comments 8
3.4k Views 3.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Competition Entry: Pride

I didn't mind the cold as we left the theatre that frigid January night, not even the little icicle fingers tearing through my shawl, my evening gown, and my bra to numb my breasts and harden my nipples. We had just been to a superb performance of an amazing opera, and I was still in my own special seventh heaven.

"The car's this way," growled the little man beside me. He was Wilbur Mason, a multi-billionaire and my husband. "Let's go!" he snarled. "I'm freezing." He strode off leaving me to crash land back on dirty old planet earth all by myself. 

We had been married almost a full year and in that time he'd gone from something like an adorable and adoring little bichon frise puppy to a snarling, snapping little terrier. Oddly enough, in human terms, he'd gone the other way, from a mature adult to a petulant child, so that's exactly how I treated him.

Our chauffeur was waiting at the corner. Tall, dark and gorgeous and all decked out in her pearl grey uniform Rosie was holding the rear door of our limo open for us. Wilbur was standing beside her waiting for me to catch him up and get in first. He glared at me. I ignored him. 

"Rosie," he said as he fastened his belt, "you can drop me at the Japanese consulate please, and then you can take Greta home. I'll grab a cab later."

"Right, sir."

I glanced at my watch. It was almost 10 past 11. "At this time? On a Friday night? You're kidding. Right?" 

"I have a meeting with Ito Cho."

"Who's he?" 

"Mrs Ito is one of their top international cultural liaison people." 

"It is one hell of a funny time for a business meeting."

"That reminds me. Rosie, I need to be at the airport by eight in the morning please."

"Yes, sir."

He turned to me. "Her schedule and mine have just this tiny bit of overlap. She only arrived from Tokyo a few hours ago and I'm flying there in the morning. There are a few things I need her to clear up for me before I go. Just etiquette. I won't be long and learning how to avoid offending my hosts is worth the effort."

He was actually making sense, so I nodded. 

A few minutes later we dropped him off and I moved up to the front passenger seat to join Rosie.  

"You don't mind if I upgrade myself to a first-class seat?"

She chuckled. "Of course not." She pulled into traffic and there were a few moments silence until she added, "You hungry?" 

"Damn right. And my bladder's about to burst. It's been hours and Wilbur was in such a bloody big hurry to meet his new Asian babe." 

"We'll go to Andrea's. Best pasta puttanesca in town and it's only a few minutes away."

"Sounds good." She grinned and hit the gas. 

"How was the opera?"

"I loved it. It was wonderful."

"And Willy hated it?"

"Probably. He only comes because he likes to be seen as a 'patron of the arts.' I told him before we came out that I was fed up with his bitching and whinging and he should keep his opinions to himself. After that, it was smarter not to ask him what he thought."

"Damn girl, you've got a set on you. Oh, and by the way, I just happen to know that Ms Ito is in her early 80's."

"So what? I've got ten years on Wilbur. I reckon he's got a thing for old biddies." 

"No way! 10 years? Seriously?" I nodded. "Damn!" she said. "You sure don't look it." She took a quick look at me. "What are you? About 5'10"?"

"Puh-leeze. 5'9"." 

"And a half," we chimed in unison, and we broke into laughter. It seemed an eternity since I'd had a good laugh.  

Rosie shook her head. "Our Willy's quite the little perv, isn't he? He likes his women older, taller, bigger and stronger than him." 

"Older? You? Seriously." 

"By a few months."

"Doesn't count, but you're definitely stronger than him. After all you're a trained bodyguard. But me? Not a chance."

"Don't sell yourself short, sweetie. I have noticed you, probably more than want to know about, decked out in your hot little orgasm pink bikini. You got an awesome bod, lean, mean, and curvy all at the same time with about twice his muscle mass. What's your sport? Soccer? Tennis? Judo?"

"Ballet, up to about 20 years ago."

"Hot damn! It still shows. Hey, if you like I could teach you a few moves, and give you a few pointers on when and how to use them." 

I shrugged. "Yeah, maybe." 

"And when you're ready," suddenly she was a ring announcer. "'Ladies and Gentlemen, for our main event tonight, for the inter-gender wrestling championship of the world, we have, in this corner, the challenger, wee Willy Mason, and in this corner, we have our reigning champions, the world famous tag team, the unbeatable and unspeakably gorgeous Greta Mason-deBurg and her partner the indomitable Rosie O'Shea!'" 

We laughed until we were both on the verge of tears. 

Andrea's was a cozy little restaurant, and, at this time of the night, we had the place to ourselves. There was no sign of a guy called Andrea but Rosie and the blonde waitress greeted each other with a breast crushing hug and locked lips. There was tongue, and I could feel damp rising that might have been, but was probably not due to a leaky bladder. I'd never been attracted to a woman nor even had an interest in lesbian porn, but watching Rosie embrace and kiss the cute little waitress was making me as horny as any butch in heat. I made an urgent beeline for the restroom.

When I got back they had calmed down and weren't even holding hands. Rosie did the honours.

"Hon, this is Greta, Willy's better half. Greta, this is my wife, Simone."

"Pleased to meet you, darling." She hugged me briefly, but spared me the exchange of oral fluids and refrained from bruising my baby girls. 

"A couple of puttanescas for a couple of sluts?"

"You got it, babe." They blew kisses at each other and Simone made for the kitchen. We were barely seated before she was back with a glass of red wine for me. 

"Where the fuck's mine?" Rosie asked, as Simone started back to the kitchen. 

"You're driving, bitch, and, before you say another word, you have a very precious passenger." Rosie gave her the one finger salute. 

"So, Rosie. How long have you worked for Wilbur?"

"I've been his driver and bodyguard for about 7 years now, but we go back about 5 or 6 years before that."

"Did you date him? Did he ever fuck you?"

"No sweetie. I've only ever dated girls and no man has ever fucked this bitch. It was just a business thing we had going."

"Sometimes I wish I could say the same."

"What? Women? Or business?"

"That I'd never got involved with him." I paused, she waited. "I know sweet fuck all about business and I've never been attracted to a woman…" I looked her in the eye but she just sat there, waiting. She knew damn well I'd left it hanging. I looked away and in barely more than a whisper, "before now."  

She still didn't say anything but I was pretty sure she'd heard me and simply decided not to react. The silence weighed heavy and then Simone delivered our pastas plus one for herself. The three of us made unconvincing small talk until our plates were clean. 

When we were ready to go Rosie took her time embracing and kissing Simone, with a lot more of the duelling tongues thing. Finally Simone gave her a sharp slap on the butt. "Hey bitch," she said, "better get going. Take the lady home and then bring that gorgeous ass of yours back here to me." 

It was more than a quiet ride home. It was the silence of the grave. 

I got up early the next day to have breakfast with Wilbur before Rosie took him to the airport. I needn't have bothered. The silence was deafening. Rosie arrived on time and after they left I cleared up and dried the dishes while our kitchen maid washed. As soon as we were done I gave her the keys to the SUV and told her she could take the rest of the weekend off. 

Now I had the whole house to myself. Oh joy. I went back to bed with my iPad, my Hot Movies for Her account and my Magic Wand. That killed about 40 minutes and left me feeling a bit empty. I got up and found something easy to read in the library. I didn't even bother changing out of my thong and the old, loose, somewhat faded house dress I'd worn to breakfast. I get like that when I'm bored. 

Around mid-morning I dragged myself out of my funk. I was pretty sure she would be back from the airport by then so I put on a winter coat and went looking for Rosie. I found her in the main garage washing and valeting my Maybach. 

She greeted me with just the hint of a shy smile on her lovely face. “Good morning Mrs Mason-deBurg," she said as she turned off the tap and dried her hands. "Did you sleep well?" 

This was the first time I'd ever seen her less than fully dressed. Her breeches and boots were still covering the bits of her they were meant to cover, but her uniform jacket and shirt were draped over a nearby bench. A thin, sleeveless vest showcased Mother Nature's generous gift of almost perfect breasts. It was just wet enough to prove that, for her, a bra could only ever be an erotic accessory for the pleasure of a lover with a thing for ladies in hot lingerie. The thought gave me a nice feeling of rising heat. I could almost feel her stiff nipples on the palms of my hands and the plush resistance of her shapely bosom to my gently squeezing fingers. She must have noticed me checking out her bounteous beauties but, God bless her, she didn't even try to cover up. 

"Aren't we well past that Mrs Mason-deBurg crap? I'm Greta." The garage was of course heated and very humid, so I slipped out of my coat and laid it over the hood our Mercedes E-class. No. I was not trying to show off. Much.

She chuckled. "Sorry. How did you sleep? Greta."

"Very well, thanks. You?"

"Fine, yeah. So, what can I do for you?" She spoke gently and calmly but in what seemed like a carefully neutral tone of voice in spite of her slight smile.

It was a better question than she knew. On the one hand, I wanted her but without letting lust interfere with either of our marriages. On the other hand I needed to know if she was in some way, knowingly or not, coming between me and Wilbur. If so, I wanted it ended as of yesterday, if not sooner. Last night she had played the lesbian card to dodge my subtle, little probe, but that didn't mean I was going to drop it. 

That was all in my gut. My head was saying that it was all a bit silly. The very idea of Rosie and Wilbur together seemed ludicrous, almost hilarious. He was a scrawny little pasty-faced popsicle-stick of a billionaire, hitting maybe 5’6” in dress shoes and here she was, a gorgeous, vibrant African-American lesbian goddess, about my height, with a slim, but athletic build. If she ever put her mind to it, she could snap him like a dry twig. Apart from her skill in the martial arts, it was no different from me and Wilbur, come to think of it.

When in doubt do nothing. Keep your mouth shut and your ears, eyes, and mind wide open. My daddy taught me that. 

"Wilbur and I were supposed to go to the ballet tonight," I said. "With him away - well - I just don't want to go by myself so why don't you and Simone go?"

Her eyes widened and her jaw almost dropped. "Oh! Wow! Really? That would be brilliant! Let me give her a call." She reached for her jacket and dug out her phone. I stepped aside to let them talk freely. Less than a minute later she came over and handed me her mobile. "Do you mind? She wants to talk to you."

EricaBright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EricaBright

"Hi, Simone."

"Greta, thank you so much! I'd love to go but I just can't. Andrea's sick and I really do need to work tonight. He's counting on me."

"Oh. I see. Well, maybe another time."

"No, listen. You should take Rosie."

"Are you sure?"

"Hell yes! I'm betting silly-Willy had you sign a pre-nup that'll keep you out of her panties."

"Sorry. No pre-nup."

"Really? Good, cuz I can't promise she'll stay out of yours." 

We laughed and said good-bye. 

"All set," I said. "The curtain goes up at 8:00 sharp, so why don't you take the rest of the day off, get yourself all dolled up and get back here by 5 or so. We'll take a taxi into town, have dinner, a few drinks and then later we could go to Andrea's. Sound like a plan?" 

"Taxi? Why? I can drive us." 

"Tonight, my darling, we drink. That's why." 

She took hold of my hand. "You know what? I really want to kiss you right now." Her eager eyes and bright smile said it was going to be the sappy kind of joyous, enthusiatic thank you hug and a peck that I really didn't want, rather than the unbridled lust I was hoping for. 

I leaned forward offering my cheek, but she took my face between her hands and kissed me, full on the mouth. Her full cushy lips smothered mine and her tongue pried me open like an oyster being shucked by an expert. A bolt of lightning lit me up from top to toe. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close. I sighed, I shut my eyes as I melted into her embrace and somehow my hands found enough room to fondle her breasts. Fingers squeezed her gently as my thumbs tried to get between her nipples and mine. 

What the hell was I thinking! 

Wrong question. What was I thinking with? 

My pussy, that's what, already moist, heading for damp and soon to be sopping wet. I broke the lip-lock she had me in and pushed her away, gently, slowly, and very reluctantly, but keeping my hands on her breasts, my palms unwilling to give up the thrilling texture of her stiff nipples. "This is a very bad idea," I murmured. Softly. Maybe in the forlorn hope she wouldn't hear me. 

I expected her to be embarrassed or flustered, but I was wrong again. "Problem?" she asked as she tightened her grip and leaned forward to nuzzle my neck. The thrill her murmuring lips shot down my spine and curled my toes.

"What I meant was that it's not a very good idea because I really, really really wanted you to kiss me." 

She shifted her hands. With one she stroked my ass and the fingernails of the other traced a fiery pattern on the back of my neck. "Nice! So what's the problem? Do you think I'm going to turn you into a   green-scaled lesbian or something?" 

Again her lips found mine. I gasped and kissed her back, relishing her taste, her scent, the luxurious texture of her. "I think you've already bisexualized me and that's quite enough for the moment, thank you," I said, when she let me up for air. "But you are a married woman." I thought about pushing her away again, but somehow I could not. 

"Big deal. So are you." 

"That's different. You two are solid. We are a hair's breadth away from a train wreck. I don't want to fuck up your lives."

"You guys are an easy fix and things aren't always what they seem."

"What? You two aren't having any trouble! Are you?"

"It's complicated, but I can safely say we are both very open-minded." The hand cupping my butt hitched up my dress and we were skin on skin below the waist. Somehow just the thought of it was enough to drive me wild. Then she slapped my ass, hard, and I loved that as well. I gasped and I moaned. Her hand slid down my butt and between my thighs and then her deft fingers were caressing my labia through the panel of my thong. I took hold of her by her hair, pulled her to me and mauled her lips with mine. She was driving me into a frenzy and, too excited for finesse, I tried to shove my tongue down her throat. She took a sharp intake of breath.

"I'm getting weak at the knees," she said. 

"Me too."

"What do you say? Back seat? Merc or Maybach?"

"Bed. My own bed. We have the whole fucking place to ourselves."

"That's up there. The cars are right here."

"Patience, child. We are not about to squirt all over my upholstery."

She giggled. "Bed it is then." With no further ado she released me, and without stopping to explain why, she stripped off her top and then stooped down and hauled me across her shoulders in a fireman's carry.

"What the fuck!"

"Relax, babe, I got you." She slapped my ass. "Comfy?"

"No, goddamn it! You have bony bloody shoulders."

"You are too skinny, but let's try this." She shifted me so I was dangling over just one shoulder with my face level with her breasts. "Better?"

"You are one crazy bitch, you know that don't you? But, yeah, it is a bit better." It wasn't actually but I wasn't about to let her know just how much I was loving the feeling of being swept off my feet. 

"Good." I felt her hand at the back of my neck pushing my face onto her breast. "Now. Get my tit into your beautiful mouth. Oh! Yes! Keep that going, babe." With that we set off on the 70 metre walk back to the manor. I didn't even feel the cold, just the loving warmth of her nipple on my tongue. 

In the house she carried me up the stairs to our master bedroom and literally threw me onto the unmade bed. I landed on my back but she was on me in a flash and turtled me over onto my tummy and sat on my back with her hands on my ass. She stripped me of my thong then switched herself around and plastered herself onto my back with her legs outside mine pinning them together. I was utterly helpless and I was loving it. I could not remember ever having been this aroused in my life before. She had a hand under my chest playing with my breast and nipple and she was licking and nibbling my earlobes, nuzzling and kissing my neck. Add in the intensity of the moist heat of her heavy breathing and she was driving me wild and insane with pleasure.

Then I felt her other hand sliding down my tummy and knowing where she was going with it caused a mini-tsunami of pussy juice. I was not disappointed. She found her target and immediately set to work rubbing, kneading, and flicking until she'd turned my cunt into a furnace, a furnace whose fire was raging through every fibre of my being.

"Come on lover," she murmured. "Give me your beautiful ballerina butt. Make it nice and hard for Rosie." I did just that. "Yeah, babe! Wonderful!" Her grinding started out slow and steady, but she wasn't long upping her game, almost frantically pumping herself on my taut ass while lifting me to untold heights with her deft fingering. As we neared our peaks we panted and screamed in ecstasy. She sent me over the top first and then again and again and again. She took her own share of course. They seemed to be fewer than mine and less frequent, but they seemed to be far more intense and to go on forever.   

When she finally rolled off me to the side and opened her arms to me, I entered her embrace and we lay there together all wrapped up in our warm afterglow. 

Rosie heaved a sigh. "There's something I have to tell you." 

My head was resting on her shoulder. "I'm all ears, and since I won't need my tongue to listen…" I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth. She moaned but pushed me off her. 

"Please, Greta, this is serious stuff."

"All right, I'll behave." 

"I love you. I have loved you from the day I first laid eyes on you. I think you must know that."

"I do now, and I love you too, but like I said we're both married to other people."

"Just shut the fuck up, will you?"

"Go ahead. Sorry." Sorry is not a word that comes easy to me.

"I can never leave Simone. Not for you. Not for anyone short of God Herself."

"I get that."

"No. You do not. See, I've known her since we were kids. We were born in the same hospital on the same day and we lived on the same street. We went to the same schools, had the same friends. The whole thing. We were inseparable.' She sobbed and tears streamed down her face. I kissed them. I've spent just about every single day of my life with Simone. Now, here's the thing. There was a time before I was with her that I was never with her."

"You'll have to explain that to me in words of one syllable or less, I think."

"Before I was with her, I was with him."

"Holy shit!"

"When I was sixteen I told him I was gay, a lesbian, and that I'd already been with a girl. It broke his heart that he wasn't my first. But he stuck by me. A few years later, Simon disappeared and Simone showed up and took his place."

"Oh my God!" 

"Yeah. The selfish bastard sacrificed himself to stay with me. She didn't mean to, but she locked me into a life with her in a way that's more binding than any fucking marriage."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. Or do anything. You can have me and I can have you, but Simone has to be part of the deal. Hell, she's already planning a threesome for us."

"What about Wilbur?"

"We are not having a foursome with little Willy. I don't want to be the one to break him! I've known him for years. Down deep he's a really good guy, generous to a fault. Don't give up on him. Just don't ever let him find out you're committing trigonometry with Simone and me. He can never know what's really going on."

"But he's turned against me and I don't know why. I feel like I'm letting him down somehow and I haven't a clue what I'm doing wrong."

"I'll do a deal with you. I'll tell you everything you need to know, but first you have to go down on me."

"You mean like cunnilingus?"

"I hate long words, but that's what I mean."

"Sixty-nine okay? Me on top."

"Side by side. You can top me later on, if you're still talking to me later on. Right now I want my ears between your thighs and yours between mine. Deal?"

I nodded and we positioned ourselves for a long, leisurely and very rewarding pleasure session. 

Later we went downstairs for coffee and sandwiches.

"Spill, Rosie. Wilbur?"

"He is a domineering son of a bitch. Am I right?" I nodded. "Like yourself. Am I right?" 

"I guess you could say that I'm confident, assertive, and outspoken. So I guess I am."

"Did I not blow your mind when I totally dominated you earlier today?"

"I see! You're saying I should dominate him once in a while?"

"For some guys that would work. For Willy, it has to be every single time you fuck. That's just how he is. Oh, and it would really help if you were just - well not less assertive in public, but more politely assertive, if you know what I mean."

"I get it. He has to be the alpha dog in public. How the hell do you know all this?"

"Before I was his chauffeur I was his dominatrix."

"So you lied to me when you said you'd never had sex with him?"

"No! What I said was that he never fucked me, and he never did. I never said I hadn't fucked him. That would have been a blatant lie. You should invest in a strap-on, girlfriend."

I laughed. "You are so damn sly! Come on. Spill! What else do you know."

"He loves titty fucks and getting spanked, especially over your knees. Wear pantyhose and milk his cock with your thighs as you whack him."

"I'm loving this more and more. Go on!"

And so she did dear reader but the rest is subject to Greta's Official Secrets Act.

Published 
Written by OCuin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments