Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I’m Dating Again

"I get together with Amelia for my first real date sex since COVID started."

60
33 Comments 33
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"(Amelia is not her real name)"

Amelia stood naked, two feet away from me, and looked me up and down. I didn’t have any clothes on, either, and I smiled at her as I looked her over. She had lust in her eyes and I certainly had lust in my heart.

She looked somewhat like Alicia Vikander, although she was taller, even taller than me, maybe five foot nine. I marveled at her appearance. Her chin was pointy, in a good way, and her face was, I think, a tiny bit thinner than Alicia’s. She had lovely brown eyes and pixie cut light brown hair, although it was a long pixie that suited her face perfectly. No jewelry, although she had pierced ears. She wore pink lip gloss and just barely smelled of a floral perfume.

Her neck was long and her shoulders were on the thin side. In fact, she was totally on the thin side, certainly compared to me. Her breasts were bigger than apples, but smaller than grapefruit, and her nipples were beautiful. Her skin appeared just about flawless.

And her cunt looked… friendly? It was an innie and waxed, I’m pretty sure like mine was. Lovely, in any case. And she had nice legs, although they weren’t super long. They were on the thin side like the rest of her and totally hot. Her toenails were painted fuchsia, which I suspected wasn’t normal, but was done for tonight.

(As for me, you can check my profile. I still look much the same.)

I stepped forward and so did she, so our bodies were just barely touching, my nipples grazing her skin. I stood there for several seconds feeling my nipples grow hard.

It wasn’t supposed to be like this. I’m bi, not gay, and I dated three guys before Mel. All three of the men sucked in one way or another. I won’t bore you with the details, but after the third failure in two weeks, I decided to try a woman and Mel showed up on my screen. We’d just planned on dinner, but after dinner decided that a drink at my homemade sense, and after our drinks were half drunk, we went upstairs. Toby, my son, was home, but he stayed in his room doing whatever, homework I hoped.

Mel pressed a little closer and her nipples touched my boobs. Our arms reached out at the same time, me for her breasts and she for my face. We touched each other lightly, our fingers feeling the softness of skin, almost tickling. I closed my eyes and stroked her boobs out to the nipple, then back, back and forth. Her nipples had hardened, too.

I have no idea what she got from feeling my face. It felt great, though, like drops of water on my cheeks, a little less ethereal on my ears. She traced my lips with her fingers, my eyes still closed, I felt her lips brush mine. She brushed by again, the second time with a little tongue.

I grabbed Mel and pulled her close. We were still standing. Our breasts pressed together and, my hands on her ass, our pussies touched. My lips grazed hers and tasted apricots, I think, although maybe peaches. I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue forward. She accepted it eagerly, her mouth opening even wider. Lips locked, our tongues darted together.

Her tongue extruded out of her mouth and I sucked it, back and forth. A tongue has the most marvelous texture, soft and slippery, and a tiny bit forbidden. My hands roved over her ass, hers over my back, until by some unspoken agreement we climbed into bed.

At first, we lay on our sides, facing each other, and kissed. The kisses were warm and sensual. I felt her hand on my butt and I reciprocated with one on her breast. Eventually, my arms worked their way around her and, pulling her in, she ended up mostly on top of me. Her cunt rubbed against my hip and her hip did the same for my cunt. It felt nice, but Mel really got into it, bucking like a horse on me, finally straightening up, her hands on my boobs, her hips sliding back and forth.

My cunt had become an afterthought as she ground herself into me.  She leaned forward and kissed me hard, biting my lip, bending over to lick my neck and use her teeth on my shoulder. It actually hurt for a second, but then her lips were back on mine. She reached down to masturbate, but I eased her hand away and began to rub her myself.

“Which is better, Mel, you doing this or me?” I asked.

“It depends,” she replied, and I could hear her taking short, quick breaths, “on how good you are at playing with my pussy.”

I rolled her over and put her on her back. Looking deep into her eyes, I skimmed her clit with three fingers, rubbing pretty fast. She grinned at me and I laughed. I could tell she was really wet and I inserted a finger into her cunt, then a second one, a third. I finger-fucked her for a long minute before sliding down and putting my tongue on her clit.

Finger-fucking wasn’t quite as easy, but it wasn’t quite as necessary, either. My tongue licked her, flicking against her button, moving quickly side to side. I sucked her and she gasped. Pushing my fingers back in deeper, I pursed my lips and sucked hard, my tongue reaching out to touch the clit I was slurping.

“Give me more, more fingers, fuck my pussy,” she cried. I glanced up and saw a rose-colored blush on her face and chest.

Putting my fingers and thumb together, they entered her cunt to the knuckles where fingers met hand. My god, she was wet. Her hips bounced against me, she was doing the fucking. I sucked her clit, my lips vibrating, and I opened my mouth to stroke her clit with my tongue.

“Fuck me, Lauren, fuck me with your fingers!”

Back and forth, my hand moved as quickly as it could. I resumed sucking her clit and she came.

Mel came with a loud groan, followed by a louder groan, and it was all I could do to keep my fingers inside her. Her hips bucked madly, her tummy muscles clenching, and she groaned again. I got my fingers another half-inch inside her. She cried out, in a good way, I thought. Her ass collapsed on the bed and I slowly removed my hand from her cunt. I kissed her clit and she shivered.

Lying alongside her again, I played with one of her nipples.

“Was that OK?” I asked, knowing the answer.

Mel grabbed my head and kissed me hard. Her tongue probed my mouth and I kissed her back. She climbed on top of me, sitting on my waist with her weight on her knees, and held my face.

“You were great,” she said. “For someone who prefers cock, you are very good.”

“I don’t…,” I began.

“Yes, you do, and it shows. I can’t explain it, exactly, but someone who is bisexual does me differently than a real lesbian. Still, you were good. I didn’t expect this to be a really long relationship. Don’t worry about it.”

“Well…”

“Now be quiet.”

She slipped down and began to lick my clit. It felt good, her tongue doing what an enthusiastic tongue should, but she had me thinking about cock. I imagined being fucked by a guy, some guy, any guy, and my orgasm was so far away I couldn’t begin to feel it. Mel seemed to figure this out.

“Hang on a second, OK?” she asked.

Without waiting for an answer, she climbed out of bed and, naked, left the bedroom. I heard her go downstairs and hoped Toby didn’t come out of his room. She returned with her overlarge purse and pawed through it. Her hands came up holding what looked sort of like a weird dildo and a strap-on harness.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

“Did you run into Toby?” I asked.

“No, no one, he must really be into whatever he’s doing. Or sleeping.”

I’d never been fucked by a woman wearing a strap-on. I guessed that was about to change and I felt a little hesitation. The dildo, the part that would go into me, looked very pink and quite a bit longer than an actual cock. Mel put on the harness, then put the dildo through the hole in the middle, then tightened the straps. She eased the bottom part of the dildo into herself and tightened the straps further. She aimed the big, long cock right at me.

“I don’t know about this…,” I said.

“Think of it as a cock,” Mel replied. “One that won’t get soft just when you’re getting warm.”

“And it won’t ejaculate, I guess, which is kind of a neatness thing.”

Mel put some lube on my end and climbed over me. I seemed forever to be in the missionary position, but I enjoyed it. Her face came close to mine and whispered, “Ready?”

I kissed her. Like it was some kind of distraction, we simply kissed for a minute or two.

“Okay,” I said, “ready.”

I felt the dildo at my cunt. It poked its way inside a half an inch, an inch, then back and forth, a little deeper each time. I experienced a super-hard dick as less rigid than this, although maybe that was mostly in my mind, but even a cock that’s really, really stiff has a little give to it. And it seemed to go deeper than a real one, although I haven’t had a lot of cocks these past two years. She was about six inches into me.

I enjoyed the sensation of being filled up, and when I put that together with her breasts against mine and her lips kissing mine and her hands, well, her hands were just holding her up, it all felt delicious.

“Just relax,” Mel said.

So, I did. I hadn’t realized I was tense until I eased my arms and legs and let my shoulders slump. Mel speeded up some and it occurred to me to wonder what she felt with the part of the dildo not inside of me inside of her. And then she did something, a remote I guessed, and I both felt and heard it vibrating.

“Oh, my god,” I said.

She turned the speed up a notch and I got goosebumps all over. It wasn’t better than fucking, it wasn’t even quite as good, but it was seriously pleasurable in a different, exciting way. I pulled my legs back and Mel fucked me slightly deeper. She kissed my neck, licked it, and managed to suck a nipple while continuing to fuck me. Her mouth was warm on my breast.

She got a good rhythm going. Mel fucked me harder, it seemed, than most men did, but it felt good inside. She kissed me a lot more, too, our tongues tangling like headphone cables. I felt her back with my hands, rubbed her ass, and I brought them up to her shoulder and pulled her down.  I felt the vibrator go up another notch. I had no idea what its top speed was, but it vibrated about as intensely as I could tolerate.

“Let’s try doggy,” I said. I seldom suggested different positions during sex, even with another woman, but I thought changing positions might help with the vibrations.

She turned off the vibrator as I got on my hands and knees. I expected to feel the dildo inside me seconds later, but instead, Mel began to kiss my lower back and my ass. This was surprisingly arousing, her soft lips caressing my skin, all over my ass, and soon zeroing in on my asshole.

Mel licked around my asshole, taunting it by licking it, then licking around it before coming around to lick it again. I began to masturbate. Mel began to nibble at my ass. She bit playfully, her tongue licking wherever it was she’d just nipped. Nip, suck, lick. Mel’s hands pulled my cheeks apart and her tongue settled in the hole, then pierced it, sending ripples of delight through my ass and abdomen and chest. I masturbated faster.

We continued this for a couple of minutes before Mel stopped and I felt the dildo, freshly lubed, slide into my cunt. Like it had been before, it was good, but not as good as a real cock. Mel pumped away, back and forth, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back. I continued to masturbate, my fingers rubbing circles over my clit. I could feel the dildo inside me with my fingers.

Almost suddenly, she pulled out of my cunt and placed the tip of the dildo at my asshole. Not asking if I was ready, she pushed it in a fraction of an inch. I gasped with… what? Surprise, I guess, certainly not pain and not pleasure, either. She pushed it in a little further. Mel must have taken two minutes to get the dildo partway inside my ass. But after that, she was sliding it back and forth with relative ease.

Her hands on my ass, she fucked me steadily. The sensation of the dildo going back and forth in my ass was better than the best poop I ever had happening over and over and over again. I masturbated, too, but I just couldn’t seem to get close to cumming.

Mel pulled out of my asshole and I rolled onto my back again. No kissing, no nipple sucking, her mouth moved straight to my clit. I might not have been all that near an orgasm, but I was really wet. I felt three fingers in my cunt. Her lips and tongue slid over my clit. Three minutes later, I had gotten more than a little warm.

“That’s so nice, Mel, you suck me so good,” I said.

She redoubled her efforts, sucking at my clit in a way that sort of stretched it out a little. She licked it fervently. Her fingers fucked me and I felt a tingle at my g-spot or at least I imagined I did. I was getting closer.

“Faster, fuck me faster,” I insisted. “Harder. Lick my clit!”

I lifted my head to watch. I saw her fingers moving ever-so-quickly. Her head bobbed back and forth. I fell back to the pillow and simply enjoyed the sensations. My orgasm crept up on me, a tension that radiated from my clit, or just behind it, and spread throughout my body. I was getting wound up and wound tighter, and I came. The release was like falling off a cliff, I was weightless, yet I felt my tummy contract and my legs were shaking. Mel’s fingers, if anything, fucked me faster. Her tongue licked my clit in a smooth, quick vibration. My legs shook even harder. I realized later that this was my first orgasm from a date in two years. I might have expected just a little pop, but instead, I got a delightful explosion. I must have cum for forty-five seconds or maybe I came twice with a several-second gap in between. Whatever the case, it was lovely. I just touched the top of Mel’s head and she stopped.

“Thank you so much,” I said. “It took a while to get there, but it was worth it. You’re a beautiful person.”

She snuggled up to me and we kissed. Then our arms were around each other and we were kissing deeply. I didn’t want to stop kissing her and, for a while, I didn’t.

I really do like cock better, but at least for this one night, I was happy to be with another woman.

 

Published 
Written by eagerbunny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments