Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life Lessons Part 2

"Three women learn a bit about what they really want"

7
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Diane

After draining my boobs and putting Cassie's milk in the freezer, I relaxed again on the deck with mom and Claudia. After about an hour Mom began yawning as we finished the second bottle. She finally excused herself kissing us both goodnight, reminding me to lock up. I was ready to hit the hay also. I hadn't had that much wine or stayed up that late since before Cassie was born. Claudia understood, we took our glasses inside, my mother's lover taking them into the kitchen while I made sure the doors were all locked.

She followed me up the stairs complimenting my butt as she followed me. I laughed, stopping at the stairs to tell her goodnight. We hugged briefly each telling the other how nice it was to share the day. Claudia felt soft yet strong at the same time. It was odd feeling her breasts along with her firm muscles. James works out, but he's softer than she is. I was quite impressed.

I went to my old room with Claudia heading to mom’s. I left my door slightly ajar because the upstairs was warm, then got into bed. I was almost asleep when I heard either mom or Claudia moaning. I thought to myself they must be having sex. Why didn't they close the door? I got up to close mine as I heard my mother climax. I stood there for a moment listening as mom thanked Claudia for such an amazing orgasm. Claudia's response was for mom to reciprocate. I'd heard enough. I quietly closed my door then went back to bed. I laid there for at least an hour trying to get to sleep. So many things raced through my head it was difficult to nod off. But, I finally did only to be awakened around five with sore breasts. I was sure the lovers were asleep so I tiptoed down to the kitchen to get my pump. I could see well enough with the morning light to get it out of the bag. I did manage to drop the bigger bag it was in which made a muffled crash on the floor. I paused waiting to hear if I'd waken anyone. Silence, I was safe.

I went to the lower bathroom not completely shutting the door since no one was up to begin my ritual. Just when I finished my right side I noticed the door slowly creep open. Standing there in just her panties was Claudia. I sort of freaked, she apologized, not meaning to startle me. She mentioned she'd never seen a breast pump before. If I didn't mind could she watch for a brief moment. I was tired, sore, and since she'd been so nice I didn't object. I set it up to begin draining the left as she stood in all her Amazon glory watching me. I tried not to gaze at her firm mostly nude body. I couldn't help but stare as the milk flowed into the collection bag.

I have to admit it felt somewhat sexy in a weird sort of way, me playing with my boob with my mother's lesbian lover watching me. When I finished she smiled, asking me innocently, I thought, if I'd ever tasted it. I told her yes, I've sampled it before Cassie drinks it to be sure it's not too hot. James has accidentally tried it and he doesn't care for it.

Then she asked the big question. Could she taste it? The look on her face melted me. It was if she were a small child asking for their favorite toy that had been taken away when they were misbehaving wanting it back. She held a finger out at the same time indicating she'd just take a drop, I assumed. I'd just sealed everything up so the only milk left was the few drops on my nipples I hadn't wiped off yet. Her look sealed the deal. I shrugged telling her sure.

She moved closer, looking into my eyes, then swabbed ever so slowly over one nipple with her forefinger. I watched as she swirled it over then under my nipple causing it to stiffen and my pussy to shudder. I then watched as she sucked on it as if she were giving a blowjob. I was mesmerized. Her tongue languished over her finger savoring every single molecule of milk. She asked for another sample if didn't mind. I didn't. My tummy was all butterflies since her swiping of the first few drops. Coupled with the way she spoke, her athletic body so near me I couldn't say no. I wanted her to touch me again. This time she moved closer to me. Before I could say a thing she'd lowered her face to lick and suck on my milky breast. I started to stop her, but that tongue felt amazing. James hadn't been quite as attentive in the last six months which left me ripe for her seduction. With me being tired nights from taking care of Cassie, it had put a halt to our sex life. So, I was aching for attention whether I realized it or not.

She noticed my non-resistance looking up into my eyes as she savored the fluid from my breast. Pausing, she asked if I liked her suckling. I couldn't lie, it was obvious I did. I just nodded 'yes' which made her grin.

Releasing my breast, I whined slightly as the cool air replaced her warm mouth. She stood up, grasping my hips with her hands. She lifted me up placing me on the bathroom counter like I was a bag of feathers. Leaning in, she began to suckle my now milk free breasts. The fact that she was my mom's girlfriend coupled with the knowledge that I was straight and married never entered my mind nor Claudia's.

Claudia knew what she was doing. I sat there moaning in delight as she worked her magic. When she finished she looked into my eyes. I was in a dream state. She nuzzled my neck whispering sweet things to me, telling me how sexy I was along with a few other compliments. She mentioned she could make me feel even better than I did at that moment if I'd let her. I returned to earth. I reminded her we were both committed along with the straight part. She grinned, telling me straight girls like to climax too. She slipped a finger over my vagina softly exploring my panties. I moaned as she smiled, leaning in to kiss me once more. I backed her off for a brief moment but I was weak. Her right hand wrapped around the back of my neck as her finger massaged me so very sweetly. I caved, sucking her tongue into my mouth, breathing heavily into hers while squirming at the feelings she evoked in me. She broke our kiss calling me her sweet little straight girl which made me blush. She delighted in that as she pressed my face back to hers for another sloppy wet embrace. The exploring finger slipped between my panties brushing over my moist flesh sending a shudder through me. She could feel how damp I was with the back of her finger stroking my lips ever so gently.

When we came up for air her look was intense. She told me this would be our little secret, mommy didn't need to know. She asked me if I liked it which was moot, she knew I did. All I could do was whimper and nod yes. I knew you would, sweet girl she told me with assured confidence. I reached up to press her face to me this time. I was hungry, all thoughts of the outside world vanished. She surprised me, breaking our kiss, calling me her 'tiger kitten' and asking what happened to the straight girl? I told her I was horny as hell along with her own words that straight girls like climaxes too. I then looked down at her breast, running my tongue slowly over my lower lip.

She cupped it, knowing what I wanted, as I lowered my head to suckle her firm erect nipple. Her hand sifted through my hair as I nursed. Her finger now inside me discovering my aroused clit. She knew she had me and made short work of my orgasm. I came in an intense, sudden burst that left me breathless. My eyes glazed over as I sat back letting the aftershocks ripple through me.

Giggling, she asked the dumbest question, "If I liked it?"

I blushed and asked, "What do you think?"

She smiled slowly withdrawing her finger. "I'll give you my number 'tiger kitten'. Feel free to use it or not. Remember this is our secret."

With that, she kissed me leaving me to wallow in guilt and afterglow. I stayed downstairs contemplating what had just taken place for some time. It didn't make any sense that I loved how Claudia made me feel. But, then again it did. I'd been neglected, I was horny and she was hot. I felt guilty and aroused thinking about how good she was in addition to how bad I was. I went back upstairs to try sorting things out. On my pillow was a post-it note with Claudia's number on it. Along with 'call me, tiger kitten'. I bit my lower lip as a new sensation rushed through me. Against my better judgment, I entered her number into my phone then wadded up the note into a minuscule ball burying it in my purse. I tried to sleep, but it never came. I heard mom wake up and once again those moans of pleasure through the house. I even heard mom tell her lover to keep it down just a bit before she climaxed. I'd warmed Claudia up and mom was the beneficiary. Claudia was insatiable. I felt a bit jealous, but let it go. I knew it was time for me to leave, so I got dressed. I quietly knocked on the door telling them both goodbye. Mom was shocked I'd leave so early, it was about seven. I told her I wanted to see my baby and hubby, I missed them. From both came an 'aww' and the promise of a call later. I told her I loved her and to Claudia, it was nice meeting her. Mom reciprocated the love thing with Claudia telling me it was definitely a pleasure. I had to smile at that one. I gathered my stuff still pondering what had taken place in the bathroom. My trip home was like a blur. When I arrived all my guilty thoughts vanished as I held Cassie in my arms. I still felt horrible when I was talking to James, but that would be kept a secret for the rest of my life.

Claudia

I sat with Di out on the deck as Laura said her good nights, her stamina wasn't what it used to be. I planned on waking my love up when I went to bed because I was horny as hell from watching Di in her nightie earlier in the day. When Laura left the little nymphette and I talked a bit more before she mentioned how tired she was. We cleaned up what was left the dirty wine glasses making sure there was nothing for Laura to do in the morning. I followed Di's cute tush upstairs after she locked up remarking how adorable it was. That made her blush which was the desired effect. We hugged before parting. I was tempted to sneak a kiss, but I thought better of it.

When I entered Laura's bedroom, she was half asleep. I slipped in next to her whispering in her ear that I was hungry. A little groggy, but coherent she giggled whispering to me that I was insatiable. I teased her back, asking if she was complaining. Her response was to raise her hips to remove her panties. I kissed her cheek, then made my way down to settle my face between her legs. All the time I was having my way with mom, I was picturing her sweet straight daughter moaning and encouraging me further. Bad, I know, but I couldn't help it. I see a girl who shows interest in me and I can't get her out of my mind. I know it was all in my mind, but the way she reacted to my flirtations made me think she was at least curious.

The images in my mind boosted my lovemaking with Laura so much she moaned louder than she ever had during any of our trysts. I had forgotten to close our bedroom door. I would have bet Di was in her old room hearing 'mommy' climax to the Nth degree. I smiled to myself, easing back on Laura who nearly had a heart attack from my tongue’s sweet lashing. I got a whispered submissive reprimand about her possibly being heard by Di. I actually apologized to Laura which is a rarity for me. We fell asleep in each other's arms, Laura sated and me scheming.

I'm a very light sleeper, that and the fact that I get up early daily to workout or run had me half asleep around five. I heard what I thought was Di slip downstairs. I heard rummaging through her things and a light went on. She's going to pump those perky full breasts, yum!

I slipped out of bed, quietly closing the door behind me. Silently, I tiptoed downstairs to the first floor bathroom. I noticed the light on and the soft hum of Di's pump. I waited until she finished one breast then eased the door open, trying not to startle her. It didn't work making her jump a bit. I told her I was sorry, that I'd heard her coming downstairs. I'd never seen a breast pump work and I was curious. If she didn't mind could I watch. She explained she was finishing up, she'd done her right breast previously and she was just about done. She didn't see a problem with that although she seemed a tiny bit reluctant. I flashed my innocent look at her which did the trick.

When she'd bagged her milk I inquired about the taste. She admitted she'd tasted it before feeding Cassie. I gave her a sheepish look, she semi-reluctantly said I could.

Extending my forefinger, I gently played with her milky nipple. Circling it ever so slowly as her breathing increased. Judging by her reactions, I don't think her husband had touched her for a long time. Placing the few drops of milk I managed to gather between my lips I sucked, then licked as if it were a long popsicle. Her eyes were glued to my mouth, jaw agape. I had her!

 

After removing the tiny droplets, I politely asked for another sample. Again she said yes, so I stepped forward surprising her. Lowering my head before she could react, I began tonguing and sucking her sweet nipple. This sent her into a daze. Noting her lack of resistance, I paused to lift her onto the bathroom countertop. There she tried to discourage me by recalling facts about our commitments. I hushed her placing a finger next to her panties, brushing it against her as if petting her 'kitty'. I also guided her face to mine for a tease on her lips. Then kissing her deeply. I moved my finger over her moistened panty front up and down hearing her soft moan in the process. The girl was mine. I played her until she was wanting me. I ended up fingering her into a very intense orgasm. Making sure she knew this was our secret before I let her go. I told her I'd give her my cell number to do with whatever she liked. I left her a bit dazed, but satisfied. Climbing back upstairs I slipped into bed with Laura who was fast asleep. I spooned with her for a few moments until she woke. The finger I used with Di effortlessly moved into Laura masking the scent of her baby.

10inYoungSucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
10inYoungSucker

When Laura became fully awake we made love again. Within a few moments of that session, Di announced she was heading home. We said good-bye then back for an after sex nap, Laura none the wiser.

It took about three days before Di called me. My plan had worked. She asked me to come over to talk about what she felt. It was tearing at her that she had cheated on James. When I arrived she ushered me in scared someone would see me. I laughed to myself at her paranoia. Cassie was in a walker playing with some gummy toy things. She was just too cute! Di asked if I wanted anything to drink, being a bit nervous with me there. I politely declined as she did her mommy thing with Cassie, changing, then getting her ready for a nap. I know nothing about babies. I watched, marveling how well this one behaved. Di excused herself to take Cassie upstairs to feed her and put her down for a nap. She darkened the room then quietly rocked feeding Cassie as I watched from the doorway. When Cassie had nodded off she placed her in the crib turning on the monitor to keep an eye on her. We snuck downstairs to have our talk sitting on her sofa.

Di nervously started telling me she felt so guilty about our encounter towards her mother and James. She didn't know if the arousal was just because she'd been lacking the past few months or what. I told her she enjoyed it because it felt good regardless of how horny she had been. It didn't mean she was a lesbian or even bisexual. She could have used a toy to accomplish the same thing and not feel the guilt.

She thought about it for a few moments, then she asked why she desired to touch and suckle my breasts so much. That my body aroused her. I grinned then asked how long Cassie usually slept during her naps. She told me about an hour and asked why did that matter.

I smiled, telling her the real reason she asked me over and not just called was that she wanted to find out more. She wanted me. That made her blush. After a little convincing on my part, she finally admitted she wanted to see what it was like. This would be the only time ever.

I stood, taking her hand in mine. I suggested we go to her room so she could satisfy her curiosity once and for all. She balked at that telling me that was James and her bed and she couldn't defile that. Then she led me to the guest room carrying the monitor with her. She set the monitor down then looked up at me. She told me she was still not sure this was the right way to go.

I walked over to her. slipped my arms around her waist pulling her to me. Turning my head, I lowered it and kissed her as I massaged her back. Her body went limp as we stood there kissing. We stood kissing for the longest time. I broke our embrace to begin undressing her. She stood silently letting me disrobe her while caressing each exposed area of sweet soft skin. To her, it must have seemed like an eternity. As one by one each garment came free it was discarded into a heap on the floor. She stepped out of her panties and shorts looking exposed and afraid. I swept her back into my embrace to kiss her hoping to ease her mind. My hand dropped between her legs softly stroking her as I had done in the bathroom. Her sighs, quite audible encouraged me to continue.

A few moments later, I backed up asking her to undress me. She blushed, removing each item as I had. Only her eyes were more expressive than mine. She had a look of amazement each time she leaned into me to kiss my bare skin and muscles. When she dropped my panties to discover my clean pussy she actually gasped.

I asked if she liked it, she replied she wasn't sure yet. I grinned telling her to taste it. She balked, so I dropped to my knees. I took her tiny ass in my hands after spreading her legs. Then began drinking from her sweet fountain. I call it a fountain because that girl flowed. I had to hold her upright because her legs had weakened enough that I was afraid she'd fall.

I brought her to another quick orgasm leaving her panting. When she caught her breath she agreed to try it only if I were to lay down on the floor.

I dropped onto my back spreading my legs just enough for her to slip between them. She was still hesitant, laying next to me for a brief make-out session. Her hand massaging one of my breasts until she'd had enough of my lips. She moved down to suckle the one she'd been playing with while her hand entertained the other. I was loving every second of it.

She slipped further down kissing my abs in the process. I raised myself up on my elbows to watch. She was still debating my vagina I think until she moved her tiny frame between my legs. Shifting further, she positioned her face over my shiny lips. She took a deep breath before licking my pussy. Her face went blank while she decided to continue or not.

It obviously wasn't disgusting because she went right back to work giving me the sweetest, most clumsy orgasm I'd ever had. Her first time was good, but with some practice, she'd get better. I didn't want to push her because she still had some trepidations. So after climaxing, I pulled her to me so we could lay and talk.

Sadly, the monitor announced Cassie was waking up. We hurriedly got dressed and washed up. I told her I'd love to stay, but she ushered me out the door. She was still feeling the guilt despite how good I made her feel along with the enthusiasm she had eating my pussy. I planned on calling her the following week for a repeat performance. She really needed the practice.

Diane

Since the visit to my mother's, the thing, I don't know what you'd call it, encounter maybe with Claudia was on my mind. Despite the fact I was entranced with her body and the way she made me feel, I was still cheating on my husband along with my mother. What a strange combination.

I called Claudia on Tuesday to ask her to come over on Wednesday. She was very cordial however, I knew she wanted to get into my panties again. I sort of wanted to get into hers too just to prove to myself I wasn't bisexual. If I actually enjoyed a woman's body as much as a man's and I didn't want to cheat to get that satisfaction, James and I would either divorce, start swapping, or I'd just continue to cheat.

She arrived just before Cassie was due for her nap. She marveled at the baby as she cooed and I got her ready. Claudia followed me upstairs to Cassie's room watching me feed and rock my little love to sleep. When she was comfy in her crib I switched on the monitor to keep an eye on my baby while Claudia and I talked.

We quietly moved to the sofa to begin our chat. I asked questions about how I felt. Claudia rationalized my doubts away convincing me to at least try lady sex once more. It wasn't that I didn't like how she made me feel. It was the guilt associated with it. I agreed to go back upstairs to a bedroom rather than mess around on the sofa. Claudia suggested my bed which was absolutely out of bounds. We settled into the guest room with the baby monitor close by.

I stood waiting, contemplating if this was right as Claudia walked towards me. She swept me into her arms to kiss me. That amazing feeling swept through me once more as our lips pressed together. My Amazon proceeded to undress me one item at a time, removing it only to kiss the skin it had hidden. Her warm soft lips felt divine giving me goosebumps from my head to my toes. Once my shell had been removed she knelt in front of me. Pressing my vagina into her face, she licked my pussy like no one before her. Her strong arms kept me upright as my knees weakened almost to the point of collapse.

Claudia had confirmed I enjoyed female-driven orgasms. Now it was my turn to see if I could return the favor. I asked her to lay down because I couldn't repeat her muscular performance of holding her up if I actually made her climax.

I copied her removal of the clothing kissing her firm athletic body all the way down her. I politely asked her to lay on the floor so I could have my way with her. The lovely Amazon lay back on my guestroom carpeting waiting for her nervous 'tiger kitten' to satisfy her. I certainly wasn't living up to that title to this point.

I laid next to her fondling a breast while we made out. Building up my courage, I moved to her breasts and suckled. As my arousal and confidence grew, I slipped on top of her marveling at her toned abs. Worshiping them for a delightful few moments, I knew Claudia was getting anxious for me to finish and I knew Cassie was going to wake up soon.

Placing my body between her legs, my head near her bare vagina, I gave her one long lick. I know I'd just kissed her lips, the ones that were coated in my own juices, but I was still afraid. Finally, I lowered my face to begin. Her taste wasn't that bad at all. I think I behaved like James the first few times he went down on me. My tongue fumbled around until I realized she and I were built the same. So, I went for it.

Focusing on her clit, my tongue seemed to know what to do. Within a few minutes, Claudia was praising her ‘tiger kitten’ with an orgasm. Unfortunately, Cassie stirred as she slowly woke up. I started freaking out, rushing to get dressed and Claudia out of the house. I apologized for the rush as my sweet baby called out to me.

Having Claudia come over was a big risk on my part. While I don't think girlie love is something I crave, it's nice to have experienced it. I'll always remember her basically due to the guilt. I removed her number from my cell phone before James came home from work. I found her crumpled number at the bottom of my purse, shredding that before taking a quick shower with Cassie in her walker watching. Just because something looks good and feels good, it may not be good for you. This had been one life lesson I'll never forget.

Laura

August felt like a blur to me. Claudia developed into a nymphomaniac which at first I loved. We'd get together at least three times a week to have sex most of the afternoons then into the night. She introduced me to things I'd never thought I'd enjoy. Ball gags, blindfolds, restraining me in various ways, butt plugs, strapless dildos, and the ultimate for me, edging.

I was missing my non-sexual workouts being too tired from the sexual ones I didn't go. I was late for work a few times which wasn't that bad because I'm the owner. I did get asked by a couple of my employees if everything was alright, however.

We never went out as a couple it was always sex, sex, and more sex.

When I would meet Di for lunch or to visit the baby she noticed it also. I had to do something before this new lifestyle killed me. So, over Labor day when Claudia was visiting, we sat down and had a talk. I explained what was happening to me hoping she'd slow down.

Unfortunately, she wouldn't budge. She wanted me the way she'd had me the last month. She finally laid it all out. It seemed I wasn't her only fuck toy. She was insatiable and chased every skirt she could as if it were a game of conquest. She pretty much broke my heart admitting to me she was seeing a couple of girls younger than me since I couldn't keep up. She'd made up her mind to move on.

I started to plead with her when Di called to ask how I was doing. That brief conversation stopped me from begging Claudia to stay with me. Looking back, it was the best thing for me. I learned quite a bit and don't regret the time spent with her except her cheating. From now on, I'll be more cautious in who I bed and never on the third date.

Claudia

I dated Laura up until Labor Day. We were at her house when she started complaining about her lack of stamina along with the two of us being anti-social. She actually thought we were a serious couple. She made a few demands which pissed me off. I told her I have a couple for little fuck buddies and wasn't going to change for her.

She looked like she was going to cave when her closeted lesbian daughter called. That seemed to bolster her courage so, I said good-bye.

That sweet little nymph Diane never called me after discovering her real orientation.

Lesson learned, Like Richards and Jagger wrote and I'm paraphrasing. You can get what you want but sometimes it's not what you need.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by _O2_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments