Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marta

"A famous escort gets her life ruined by a corrupt leader and finds love in an unexpected place."

10
5 Comments 5
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Competition Entry: Pride

Marta had walked in the room and immediately became the center of it. Everyone knew who she was and she knew it, but despite her reputation, she wasn't shunned. She was graced. Her skin was fair, and her hair was just the opposite, but both exuded and otherworldly glow that demanded attention. Her make up was striking in the same way that a siren's voice was. Deep red lips curled into a smile as a man offered to light her cigarette. Her looks combated Cyd Charisse and won.

Everyone knew how she'd made her money. Prostitution wasn't against the law or even frowned upon anymore. That's why, when she walked into the Senior's Medical office asking for him, no one shared a single look of judgment, for she was an idol. Marta was a status symbol. That's how Amelia saw her, anyway. She watched closely as the woman walked through the lobby, brushing stray strands of brown hair from her forehead.

“Come in, Marta!” The older man said with a wide smile. He was known as the “Senior.” He was the eldest in the colony that had formed. After the world slowly died, colonies were formed. Survival of the fittest didn't apply anymore. The colonies were formed to bring us together instead of to split us apart.

Marta smiled at the Senior. She put out her hand and he kissed it. His kiss lingered and she knew why. Her eyes flashed up into his and the older man, trying to not look intimidated, smiled again. He gestured her over to the sofa in his office and watched her saunter over, the sleek, black fabric of her dress gently brushing her soft thighs as she walked. He quickly shut his office door. The room was grand. Many windows and everything you would expect in a wealthy executives office, though the Senior was a doctor. She sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs and looked up at him. She sensed his fear and reluctance and winked at him. The Senior's face reddened and he looked around for a metaphorical ice pick. Wine! He thought.

“W-w-would you like some wine, my dear?” She smiled at his awkwardness once again. “I would love some.” She said with the sound of Russia dripping from her words. Nodding, the man raced over to the liquor cabinet, fumbling with the wine glasses.

The man suddenly felt her hot breath on his ear.

“There is no need to be nervous.” He spun around and looked into her dark brown eyes. “I am here for you.” She said. “Just as you wanted.” That's when he knew. She would do what he wanted. She kissed him gently, so as not to frighten this little mouse of a man. She turned and walked away a few feet and turned to face him again. Manicured nails traced the neckline of her little black dress. She slowly unzipped the back and let the fabric fall to her high-heeled feet.

With eyes wide, the older man took in the sight before him, his bulge growing in a way that it hadn't in years. The greatest beauty stood before him, bare chested, beckoning him to her. His heart pounded as his eyes traced her slender frame, down her sides to her little black panties that hugged her hips, contrasting beautifully with her alabaster skin. He took a step. Then two. He finally made his way to her, forgetting about the wine entirely. He needed a closer look. Marta smiled again, revealing a dazzling smile.

“I'm not an art piece...” she mentioned. She took his hands in hers and placed them on her hips, encouraging him to do the exploring himself. A small gasp left him. Her skin felt like warm satin as he slid them higher. He could feel the lines of her stomach muscles and the curves of her hips. He hesitates but he finally slid his hands over her beautiful breasts. They were firm and soft... so soft he almost didn't want to disturb their beautiful position. Finally he did. He squeezed them lightly. His thumb grazed her nipple lightly, causing it to slowly get stiffer. Her eyes never left his. It was almost as if she fed on his desire for her. He tasted her. His tongue circled her nipple and she closed her eyes. He groaned lightly as he savored the taste of her skin.

Marta took one of his hands and slid it down her stomach. There, he found warmth that he hadn't felt in a very long time. She guided him into rubbing her warmth, and her warmth grew deeper. He breathing got heavier as he pleased her. His other hand left her breasts and caressed her firm round rump.

“Do you want me, Senior?” She whispered semi-frantically in his ear.

“Ooooh yesss...” He groaned back, as he nuzzled her breasts. She took his hands off of her and put that at his sides, watching the look of desperation in his eyes. She walked to the large sofa and bent over, revealing her perfect ass to him. She slid her hands over her panties and slowly touched herself before him. She stood, slipped her thumbs under the hips of her panties and slid them down. There she was before him. She was ready to give him everything that he asked for. The man took no time unbuttoning his pants. When he reached her he quickly took a mouthful of her behind. She gasped and then giggle seductively. She got on the couch, still exposing her sensitive opening to him. The senior quickly stood up and felt her with his throbbing member. He moaned simply from the sensation of her heat. As his rod motioned upward through her soaked valley, a drop of her own wetness was released and streamed down her leg. That rarely happened, but she was always more turned on by the scared ones.

With a slow thrust, he penetrated her. She tightened her self around him and he stopped with a gasp.

“Farther...” she said, breathily.

He pushed all the way in and gasped as he filled her completely. He slowly thrust into her. In and out. In and out. He stopped.

“It'll be too quick,” He said in fear and then wished he hadn't.

Marta chuckled and stood up.

“Sit.” He did. She kissed him again and caressed his member lightly with her fingers. She straddled him and put his hands on her hips once again.

“I will help you. And...” she caressed her breasts, “You get to see it all.” She positioned him at her opening and lowered herself completely. He was bigger than she expected and he filled her entirely. She slowly rocked her hips and his eyes stayed glued to her creamy breasts. She tightened herself with every downward motion and moaned when he reached her cervix. She bounced on him and squeezed her own breasts. Rougher and rougher she bounced. Easier and easier he slid into her as her juices started flowing more and more freely. Eventually, the sounds of the skin making contact rang out as she rode him rougher and rougher. His moans went in rhythm with her motions. She closed her eyes as she savored the sensation. With her hands on his hairy chest she began to grind him, feeling the skin of his member create friction inside her. He was bigger than ever. As he was pressing rougher against her cervix she moaned. She couldn't say she wanted him, but she thoroughly enjoyed what she was doing.

Marta's clitoris rubbed roughly against his rough, hairy skin as she rode him. She ground against him roughly, in an almost animal-like fashion. Her juices covered both of their thighs. The older man had his eyes closed, clearly trying to hold back an orgasm. She stopped grinding him and began to pound her own pussy with him. The skin contact ringing out as loud as their moans of pleasure. The man's body went rigid. She could feel his warmth filling her up. He let out a pained moan as he unleashed every ounce of seed he had into her. She sat still on him as he composed himself.

Out of breath, the man lay underneath her as he went soft inside her. His sweaty head rested on the back of the couch. She pulled her sticky body from him, and felt gravity pull his liquid from her warm inside and down her leg.

“It is my turn,” She said, in a deep, sexual tone. The man laid with his eyes closed and panted, not hearing what she said. Marta positioned her leg over the back of the couch and placed her knee next to him, bringing her swollen lips to his. As soon as he felt the soft skin on his lips, he dug in. She was grinding his face roughly. His tongue lapped up her juices and his own. When he began to suckle on her clit, she grew more rough. She grew more in need of release. She relished the feeling of his rough stubble against her smooth lips, and rode on. She began to spasm as she forced him to become her object of release. Her walls tightened sporadically, sending shock waves through her body. Marta gripped his hair roughly as she came. She moaned so loudly as the orgasm wracked her entire body, that it seemed more like a cry of dominance more than a cry of pleasure. Their bodies laid limp on the couch for a long moment.

Suddenly, Marta stood up, and got dressed quickly. The man stirred just as she zipped the back of her dress up. The exotic woman looked back at him.

“Now... Don't you feel better? I told you that you would not regr-”

“Hey!” The man shouted, causing her to jump. “I'm not finished yet!”

“Sir...” She said calmly. “We... are both finished.”

The Senior stood quickly and grabbed her arm roughly.

“I paid for you.” He said in a deep, rough tone. “You do what I say.”

Marta quickly pulled away and made for the door as he chased after her. She rushed through the lobby as he chased after her. As soon as the doctor saw his staff in his lobby, he quickly halted and watched her run off with rage in his eyes.

“She cheated me!”

Amelia, the Doctor's young secretary looked up at him with pale gray eyes.

“That's not what it sounded like to me.” She said, never having spoken out of turn to him before. With that, she stood up, grabbed her things, and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Amelia now had no job. She didn't have to worry about him chastising her among the colony, because she knew what had happened. The senior made an ass out of himself and he didn't do it quietly. She assumed she lost her job and in her mind she did because returning to that office every day again seemed like a horrible idea. Besides, the last thing she needed was another power hungry man lord her job over her head again. So she would just go around to the smaller shops and see what kinds of jobs they had to offer. She wasn't one to complain about the more menial jobs. Everyone had to make a living and with the world the way it was, you took what you could get... you know... unless your boss treated women like garbage.

Upon leaving the local farmer's market in search of a farming job, Amelia slammed into another person.

“Oh my God, I'm so sorry!” She said, looking up into the icy blue eyes of Marta. A spark of recognition showed through the glamour and the tears.

“M-... Marta?” Amelia said. She would call her Mrs... Well Mrs. Whatever had she known what her last name was. Amelia could see that she was trying to cover up her tears, but her eyes and her rosy cheeks couldn't be hidden as easily.

“Marta, what happened?” Amelia said. Marta seemed to crumble slightly as her tears refused to be hidden.

“I cannot,” Marta said, her voice breaking a little as she pushed past the girl.

Marta walked off quickly.

“I don't work for that jackass anymore!” Amelia called. Marta slowed to a halt but didn't turn.

“Now what's wrong?”

The two women stepped into Amelia's apartment. Well... it was called an apartment, what it really was was a small space that she was luckier than most to have. Most people in the colony didn't even have this. When you try and squeeze a large colony into such a small area, you tend to get stuck with next to nothing. Not Amelia though. She had a large shipping container that she transformed into a cozy hovel. The far end of her home was a giant makeshift bed that she covered with every blanket she had ever owned. If you knew Amelia, you know that was a lot of blankets. Next to the bed was a small table with one chair and next to the door, there was a small portable cooking grill on top of a cooler with a small stack of dishes and pans next to it. It wasn't much... like at all... but it was home.

MollyyJane1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyyJane1

Marta followed her in and looked around at the humble home the girl had made for herself. Amelia couldn't tell what Marta thought of her home due to her blank expression, but she did seem to look at everything very closely.

“Come and sit,” Amelia said, hoping she didn't sound like she was ordering her around. Amelia offered her the chair as she passed it and plopped down comfortably on her bed, since there was nowhere else to sit. Marta hesitantly sat down in the chair and it expressed a light squeak thanks to its age.

Amelia crossed her arms as she leaned against the back wall of the shipping container and looked at Marta.

“So What happened?”

With a sigh, Marta looked at her hands. “I have no home now.” Amelia leaned forward suddenly.

“You what?” She said, surprised. It didn't take her long to realize what had happened. “Because of what happened?” The boss she once had had power over the entire colony. Despite the fact that the colony was made as a community to help each other and give no one person power, that didn't stop people from deciding who the bad guy was. If you didn't know the Senior the way that Amelia did, you would just assume that he was a humble man looking after his people.

Marta's eyes welled up with tears again as her hands fumbled idly.

“Hey hey...” Amelia said, scooting forward to comfort her. “Listen, there's more to you than what you charge people for. I know what he's really like. I've worked for him for four years and I've seen things that would put me in the same position as you because no one would believe me.” Amelia's head fell in thought. “I guess he knows that, too.”

“I don't know what to do,” Marta said, softly. “The people who swore to protect me refused to protect me.” Her mind flashed back to the various accusations from people she considered her friends and realized how truly alone she really was now. Her eyes fell upon the girl whose house she was currently seated in. It appeared she wasn't the only person in this position.

The next couple of hours were filled with talk of themselves. As Marta felt more comfortable in her familiarity, she moved to the bed, sitting next to the ex-secretary. Amelia eventually got Marta to laugh at her stupid jokes. She was thankful since her stupid jokes were all she had. She had a way of cheering people up in situations that seemed dire.

“So why do you dress this way?” Marta suddenly said in a lighthearted tone. Amelia looked down at her clothes as if she forgot what she was wearing. Considering how little effort she put into how she looked, she sort of did forget. A baggy hoodie with a pair of old jeans. She previously had a pair of old tennis shoes on but comfort ordered her to take them about two hours ago. She didn't dress like this when she worked for the Senior's Medical Office, but that's because she wasn't allowed. She had a small box of professional clothes that she was planning on burning later.

Amelia shrugged. “I don't know. It's comfortable. It didn't really seem that important.” Marta looked at Amelia's clothes once more for a long moment.

“Plus...” Amelia piped up again, “I can't pull off the clothes you can. You know... without being self conscious.”

“Being self conscious isn't necessarily a bad thing,” Marta said with a kind smile.

The two women went quiet for a moment. Amelia was trying to find a way to accept a compliment and break the tension in one sentence, while Marta was wondering if she'd said the wrong thing.

“Umm...” Amelia said, finally. As she turned her head, she felt Marta's lips against hers. Amelia's eyes grew wide, unsure of what to do. Marta's lips were so soft and her breathing was so calm. She knew what she was doing. She was showing how much she appreciated all that Amelia had done for her. The kiss broke, and Amelia swallowed hard, trying to hide her embarrassment. Marta watched for a reaction, calmly.

“L-like I said... I can't really pull off what you can.” Marta smiled at Amelia's nervousness.

“Sure, you can.” She whispered as she leaned in for another kiss. This kiss, the nervous girl saw coming. She could have evaded. She could have brushed off Marta's intentions, but she didn't. Marta's lips pressed firmly against Amelia's and Amelia's lips responded.

Marta's slender finger's stroked her new friend's cheek. Amelia's lips parted as if they'd been waiting to taste this other woman's lips and didn't care what Amelia had to say about it. Their tongues danced in the comfort of the kiss. Amelia didn't understand what was happening but she knew she didn't hate it. Marta ran her fingers through the girl's hair, as they both felt the temperature rise in the tiny home.

The kiss left Amelia's lips and trailed down her jaw. Her skin tickled with the tender kisses that complimented her. It took some time to realize that Marta's other hand was sliding slowly up Amelia's side, beneath her baggy hoodie. Amelia jumped slightly and blushed. Marta stopped kissing her flesh and smiled.

“Stand,” She said softly.

“... What?” Amelia said, in more fear than confusion. Marta stood up and pulled Amelia up with her. The ex-prostitutes skilled hands pulled the hoodie over the other girl's head. Standing there, exposed, the young adult looked away, embarrassed. Marta used a single finger to list Amelia's face to hers.

“You don't need to hide from me.”

Marta kissed her again, and Amelia kissed her back, unabashedly. She kissed her passionately as Marta's hands explored her body. Amelia felt the tingling inside her as Marta unbuttoned her pants for her. She stood before this woman with the warm air of her cozy abode caressing her bare skin in ways it never had before. The air brought contrast to the hot wetness that hid between her legs. Amelia laid back on the bed, staring up at the Goddess with whom she was now intimately acquainted.

It was art the way she shed the fabric. The way the dark silk licked her skin on the way down, revealing beauty that the girl had never seen. Perfect alabaster skin contrasted beautifully with pink nipples and black panties. Next, the panties seemed to grip her, obsessed with staying so close to her, but it was Amelia's turn now.

Marta's hands slid up Amelia's legs, lingering around her hips. Amelia was breathing heavier than normal. She knew what was happening and she liked it. She never once dreamed of a woman this way and she was more ashamed of that now, than anything. She felt amazing. She felt the way Marta looked. She felt confident and sexy and she felt a connection with Marta that she never knew existed.

Marta parted Amelia's legs, revealing the beautiful pink entrance. Marta stroked the smooth skin between the girl's legs, coaxing a moan from her. The girl's wetness was evident and the light fragrance reminded Marta of a perfectly ripe peach and she longed to take the first bite.

Amelia gasped lightly as she felt Marta's soft lips kiss her inner thighs. She moved slowly, building up the girl's excitement. The girl felt as if she was going to go insane.

Finally, a hot tongue threw her over the edge. Marta's tongue parted the girl's lips and licked her roughly like a juicy piece of fruit. Amelia moaned and arched her back as Marta's tongue grazed her clitoris. Marta had a firm grip on the girl's legs and suckled on all of the most sensitive skin. Amelia's pussy was like a flower unfolding for the sun, and Marta was like the bee taking her nectar. She opened her mouth wide and took her mound in her mouth, moaning as she savored the flavor. She flicked her tongue, causing Amelia to buck with each shock wave of pleasure.

“Don't stop,” Amelia whispered, in a hoarse tone.

Marta ground her face into Amelia, roughly lapping up her pleasure. She held Amelia as still as she could. Amelia's eyes began to roll back in her head as her insides tingled. Her pussy felt as if it was reaching out for Marta. It wanted her.

Two fingers entered her, sliding in and out. As Amelia's juices flowed, a third finger was introduced. Amelia moaned loudly as she felt the pressure inside her. She was being stretched beyond her limits and she wanted more. Finally, she suddenly tightened. She gripped Marta's fingers, never wanting to let go. Marta's finger's worked quickly, moving in and out of her, roughly pulling every spasm out of her that they could. The screams of pleasure were like music to Marta's ears and, man, could the girl sing.

Amelia lay back, out of breath and still twitching through her shock waves of pleasure. She heard Marta moving around but she didn't open her eyes.

“You deserve everything I can give,” Marta said. Amelia opened her eyes and saw her standing before her, fastening a buckle on her hip. Protruding from her pelvis was a cock. Amelia leaned up on her elbows and just watched in amazement. Marta lowered to her knees in front of Amelia. Amelia just spread her legs to accept what she was offered. Marta moved the cock around in a large circular motion, feeling the half that was inside of her massage her hungry walls.

The cock spread Amelia's lips, pushing past her tight opening. Amelia moaned and closed her eyes. With each thrust she tightened against her will, getting used to how it felt to have something inside her. Marta moved faster and faster, fully aware of what a woman wants. She began to drip as she watched Amelia's face contort in pleasure. The girl's legs pulled Marta tightly to her, never wanting her to go. Marta opened the girl's legs wider, pushing her legs to her chest as she thrust roughly.

When Amelia opened her eyes, she saw dark eyes staring into hers. Marta's breasts bounced with her motions. Amelia quickly and greedily wrapped her arms around her, bringing the woman's breasts to her face. She suckled her nipples like a needy infant. She bit her and ravaged what she could like her humanity had left her and all that was left was the animal inside. The animal side took over as Amelia, rolled over. The cock was still inside her as she began to grind roughly on top of her new lover.

“Ride me,” Marta groaned. Amelia grinned with pleasure and obliged. She began to whimper with every bounce of her young body. Her walls clamped down on the artificial member. With a scream that seemed like a roar of passion, Amelia's pussy came down roughly again and again, craving to be as full as she could be. Her body glistened with sweat. As Amelia bounced, the artificial member inside Marta pushed into her deeply. It rubbed her walls and violently ground her clit until she, too, let out her roar of passion.

Marta's hips bucked roughly into Amelia's. The rider's mouth was agape with ecstasy as she collapsed onto the other woman. The stiff member was still inside them, enjoying the pulses of pleasure that still wracked their bodies. A long silence followed, broken only by the heavy breathing of the two women as they composed themselves.

“You've always got a home here,” Amelia said and Marta kissed her on her tenderly on the forehead.

Published 
Written by CheesyMac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments