Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picture Yourself

"You're invited for walk down a memory lane through one girl's eyes."

7
6 Comments 6
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Picture yourself at eighteen and a freshman at UC San Diego, a fairly modern campus with lots of sunshine, ocean breezes, green quads, and interesting architecture. You have a boyfriend, and both of you a fairly far from home, you being from Northern California and him from Arizona. You are taking in the sights, experiencing your first college classes, and have fun dating with your man, but something else is stirring in you. You’re bi, something you tried to ignore for a while, but now it’s pressing more for some reason. You have a great time with your boyfriend but you need more, yet you don’t dare show him this part of you… What’s a girl to do?

You find yourself visiting the campus LGBT club. Some support circles, there’s a literature corner, some obviously gay guys looking ridiculously adorable and fashionable, contrasting with a pack of flannel –dressed butch brigade. Shortly after, you join a table with a few people playing Uno. This is how you meet Stacey, and she mops the floor with everyone. You and Stacey stick around after the game and chat, immediately discovering you actually have lots in common, both coming from Catholic high school, both liking music, theatre, reading, movies, the works.

Stacey tells you she’s a lesbian but you are caught off guard by how feminine she is, always in a silky sundress or a romper, or sporting a cute top and yoga pants. Stacey is shorter than you and is a cheerful pixie, happy and optimistic. She is immediately drawn to you as well, and the two of us bond over many cups of frozen yogurt. Stacey listens to you, supports you, she is a biological sciences major and fully knows the rigors your major has. You find yourself sharing your time between Stacey and your boyfriend. He satisfies you physically but Stacey is your best friend.

After a few weeks of hanging out, you and Stacey go to watch a movie and kiss in the dark theatre. You kissed girls before, but this was something else, it felt right, you were craving it and loved this newly found satisfaction having tasted Stacey’s lips over yours. Later that night you came home to your boyfriend already asleep, and as you went to take a shower, you masturbated to Stacey. You think back to your other experiences with girls – some soft making out, teasing, even light groping, but you always tried to steer your mind back to guys, what you thought was appropriate. Not that night though, your boyfriend was asleep and your thoughts of Stacey were all you needed to feel good.

Stacey and you began to have slumber parties, usually study sessions that end with both of you crawling together into her bed and snuggling under her oversized blanket, watching Netflix and kissing. Stacey knows that you are dating a guy and the two of you agreed at least try and make your special secret friendship work together with your ongoing relationship with your boyfriend. However, those times spend together, with Stacey cuddled in between your arms, her lips touching yours, your hands roaming other each other, feel just as wonderful as ones you spend in bed with your man. You are having the best of two worlds, but again, something is missing.

You don’t remember who placed her hand inside whose panties first. It didn’t matter. Stacey’s mound was the softest ever, and it heated up under your fingertips, while Stacey’s soft moans filled your ears and made you tremble just as much as she did. Her fingers, ever so slender, stroke over you with both precision and tenderness, quickly finding spots you never had your boyfriend look for. As school went on and tests were looming, you stayed entire nights with Stacey, kissing and touching, doing to each what you only would really save for yourself. It was almost therapeutic. Whatever it was, you wanted it.

Around the same time, you suggested that you and Stacey look up some lesbian pornos for “inspiration”; something you would find impossible just a few short months prior! Stacey bashfully admitted to already having a couple of favorites and gladly shared. You were quivering, damp, and elated. You lost count to how many time you and Stacey would climax for one another over each other’s hands.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

Your boyfriend finished his exams early at the end of the semester and has left for break before you did. You and Stacey both finish your finals on the same day shortly after. There was a celebratory pizza and of course, frozen yogurt. Flash forward a couple of hours, and there is the familiar blanket. You complained about your boyfriend leaving early, with Stacey, as always, lending a shoulder to relax on and a sympathetic ear.

You mentioned how he better make it to you and along a long list of expected gifts and sexual gratification, you say that he ought to stop being a baby and finally give you oral. Stacey was shocked to hear you never been kissed or licked down there. You two settle back in and feeling the post-stress libido stirring within you, you suggest that you two have a celebratory porno playing in the background. Stacey, thinking that would be great fun, immediately agrees.

You are once again floating up to seventh heaven, caressing your friend while Stacey’s fingers are following a familiar route in between your thighs, all while the video plays on the background. You momentarily snap out of your daze to watch Stacey giggling and licking over her glistening fingertips before moving them back into your pajama pants… She looks so happy tasting you, and just as you look past Stacey, you see two women in the video having a wonderful time licking each other. You look back at Stacey and within seconds, without saying a word, you lift your hips as she slips your pajamas down. You want this, you need this, and Stacey is in tune with you.

You are completely bare from the waist down, and pulling up on your tee, with Stacey kissing your lips and slipping down onto her stomach and between your legs. She looks up at apologetically, she never really gave oral before but she will try her best for you. All you can do if just nod. You jolt and shiver as Stacey kisses you. Another kiss over your labia, and another, so hot, so soft, so satisfying! Stacey takes your cues and gently strokes her nimble tongue up and over your skin, as you breathe hard, your heart pounding so loudly.

You clench your legs, feeling Stacey’s fingertips place themselves over your labia, parting it ever so slightly, and moving up to your already growing clitoris, capturing it and massaging it in tiny circles, all while Stacey’s face moved back and forth, kissing and taking licks over your exposed and shimmering pink honey pot. The movement of her fingertips intensified and as you let out a moan, Stacey moved her fingers away, giving your clitoris a big kiss, licking down against your slit, and looked at up you mischievously before going it again.

Did you last three or four time having Stacey doing this to you? You don’t remember, but can still vividly recall gasping and letting go, orgasming right with Stacey planted in between your legs, grabbing at the bed sheets and tossing your head back.

Next thing you knew, Stacey was naked herself, pressing up against you. You made her climax by fingering her while your mouth was moving between her perky breasts, licking over and nibbling her budding smooth bright pink nipples. You were following the video still playing and pressed your two fingers into Stacey as she shuddered and rocked her hips for you She let you feel her tight vagina walls clamping over your fingertips, almost not wanting to let go, and quivering hard with every stroke of your wrist. You held her close as she orgasmed moments later, both of you shaking and overwhelmed.

You two shared a wet sloppy kiss and fell asleep completely satisfied. A few days later, you gave Stacey oral and realized it’s just as good, if not better, than giving your boyfriend a blowjob. Once again, you were satisfied. Your time together was wonderful while it lasted.

Published 
Written by Snowball_Kitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments