Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives Part Two. Chapter three.

"Lisa and Brittany can't wait as lust takes over."

9
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Lisa had an early model four-wheel drive with a bench seat and when they had both climbed up into it they sat for a moment both staring through the windshield out onto the street. A couple of cars went by but this had never been a busy town with lots of traffic. Lisa shuffled around to face Brittany then pulled her panties down her legs right there in the front seat of her car in the street. Brittany felt a tingle of excitement in her pussy as her friend handed her very wet panties to her.



“Look at how wet you just made me. Smell them. Smell my cum and tell me I didn’t just pee my pants the same way you did to yours.”



Brittany was shocked and a little taken aback at first but then she did it anyway. She could smell her friend’s arousal. The smell caused a flood of memories and she wondered, not for the first time, how either of their families had not noticed the smell of cum in their rooms. Brittany could feel her friend’s cum on her panties, all slick and inviting. She held them up close to her face and briefly had to fight the urge to stick her tongue out and taste them. Her own panties had become incredibly moist too and she wanted to share that with Lisa the way Lisa had with hers. She realized that, although they had masturbated in front of each other before she had never felt Lisa’s cum until today and now that the thought was in her head she wanted more.



“Oh Lisa, you must be so wet. How does it feel to have your wet pussy just out in the open air?”



“I’m fucking dripping and it feels great but I have to ask. Are you as turned on as I am right now?”



“Hell yes. I’m soaked.”



“Show me.”



That demand kind of just hung in the air for a moment. Brittany looked around again as though someone must surely be watching through the window. Lisa could see her train of thought.



“The windows are tinted Honey and we’re high enough up.”



That was enough for Brittany; she promptly undid her jeans, kicked off her shoes then pushed her jeans down her legs. She was naked from the waist down and the last of her inhibitions had been thrown aside with her jeans. She turned side on with her back leaning against the door. She raised her leg up onto the bench seat and presented her pussy for inspection.



Lisa gasped as she looked into Brittany’s pussy again for the first time in years. It seemed like forever since she had seen it but to her eyes, it was as pretty as ever. It turned her on so much to see Brittany like this and she had forgotten just how much she loved those sessions they had had. Lisa had always wanted more and sometimes tried to push the boundaries by trying to touch Brittany or getting Brittany to touch her but there was a line that Brittany just would not cross. She wondered if that line was still etched in stone or if time had eroded it.



“Oh, your pussy is so pretty and wet Brit.”



Brittany reached down and slid her finger along her slit and up over her clit. This caused a shiver to run through her making her shudder as well as causing her nipples to become harder.



“I told you I was wet. Show me how wet your pussy is Lisa.”



Lisa didn’t hesitate to copy Brittany’s position on the seat; both facing each other with their backs against the door. Lisa put her leg up as well and delighted in the electric shock that passed between them as their bare legs touched. She pulled back the hem of her dress exposing her pussy to her best friend for the first time in several years.



Brittany’s eyes widened as she stared upon her friend's very wet pussy. The thing that stood out to her the most though was the changes. Lisa had had her pussy waxed completely, there didn’t appear to be a single hair on her and on top of that, she had also had her clit pierced. Brittany was fascinated as Lisa began to play with her piercing. It was only a small ball type but clearly, it was doing the job for her as she began to moan. Brittany had the urge to ask a million questions but never got the chance.



“Okay Brit, you have to show me how easily those two fingers just slid into you.”



Brittany didn’t hesitate this time, in fact, she couldn’t wait to fill the aching gap. She used one hand to spread her pussy lips apart which caused Lisa to moan and start rubbing her whole pussy, spreading her juices all over it. This just pushed Brittany on and she took the two middle fingers of her other hand and slowly just shoved them into her pussy. She was easily as wet as last time and there was very little resistance as she felt her pussy spreading to accept the intrusion.
 


“Oh fuck yes Brit.”
 


Lisa had really started rubbing her clit hard and moaned her way through a small tremor as Brittany started to fuck herself with her fingers. She was admiring the way Lisa’s pussy glistened as she spread more cum over herself. She was really dripping now and she could see it running down between her ass cheeks. She really wanted to feel how smooth her friend’s pussy was and although she had never considered it herself she did think it made Lisa’s pussy look really inviting. She wondered how her own pussy would look nude.



Lisa started to pump her own fingers into her pussy now and was really getting into it. Brittany found herself matching Lisa’s rhythm. They were both pumping wildly and Brittany could feel a tremendous orgasm building inside her. Lisa had two fingers in herself the same as Brittany and there was cum leaking down over her ass so she used the tip of her little finger to slide over her asshole as she pumped. It felt amazing and when she saw Brittany copy her she leapt from being very aroused to the brink of an orgasm straight away. Oh, how she wanted to touch and taste her.



The sensation of her fingertip sliding over and very nearly into, her own ass shocked Brittany. She knew she liked the pressure but the sensation was too much to bear. It only took another two or three strokes and she was there and by the looks of things so was Lisa. They both started moaning together and like in the early days the moment one started to cum so did the other. When they were younger it was like a race to see who could get there the quickest and most often but this time it was like they were reaching new heights with each stroke. Lisa’s pussy was clenching at her fingers as her orgasm began in earnest and Brittany had just enough time to think she wished they were her fingers when her own orgasm crashed down on her like a wave.

Sarah_Castro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sarah_Castro



Her pussy squeezed tight around her fingers and she could feel her cum being pushed out of her around her fingers. Her eyes rolled back as she was overcome by the sensations coursing through her body. She felt like she was wet from head to toe. Her shirt was sticking to her body with sweat and her pussy had never felt so wet before. She could feel it on her mound, her ass, and her thighs. Even her foot felt wet then she realized that as she had stretched out in her orgasm her foot had pushed against Lisa’s thigh and probably her pussy too. It was Lisa’s cum she could feel on her and the thought of Lisa’s cum on her fired her up again. She just had to feel it.



She didn’t even ask, she just sat upright and reached forward. Her heart was pounding but she wasn’t sure if that was because of the mighty orgasm she had just had or what she was about to do.



Lisa saw her sit up and thought Brittany had come to her senses and was going to get dressed but then she leaned forward towards her. She was afraid to move as she didn’t want to scare her off. The touch of her foot against her pussy was seared into her flesh and she wanted so much more. Slowly Brittany reached forward. Her eyes were fixed on Lisa’s pussy and moments later Lisa gasped as she felt Brittany’s first tentative touches of her very wet and sensitive pussy.



Brittany gave a small moan as she felt how hot and wet Lisa was. She felt Lisa shiver as her finger slipped between her lips and made contact with her clit and the small ring through the hood. She looked up into Lisa’s eyes and was a little afraid of seeing rejection there. Then when she felt Lisa’s hand on her own she was sure she was about to remove it. She was relieved and surprised when Lisa pushed her hand harder against her pussy. It felt so smooth and slippery. She could see why guys loved it.



Before she knew what was happening she felt Lisa’s hand touch her pussy. She jumped a little at that first touch but she was surprised at how gentle and loving her touch was. It felt like Lisa knew how to touch her better than she did herself. It felt amazing and somehow they both managed to shuffle around so that they were sitting right next to each other. Lisa crossed her leg over Brittany’s and the feeling of her smooth skin on her own was amazing; it was so different to how Dave felt. They both sat there in the front seat of Lisa’s truck with their legs spread and gently made love to each other with their hands.



Brittany had a million sensations flowing through her and all she wanted was more, more, more. It seemed both an eternity and yet only moments before Lisa had her on the verge of a mind-shattering orgasm, the first she had ever experienced at the hands of someone else with the exception of her husband. Just that thought alone was enough to set her off.



She couldn’t tell if Lisa had had an orgasm at her hands because if she had it coincided with her own and all she was capable of focusing on at that point was just how fucking incredible she had felt at that moment. It seemed to her that she had lost her ability to see or hear or even be aware of anything other than just how delicious she felt at that moment. In fact, she couldn’t even remember sitting back and putting her seat belt on for the ride home.



The car started and she seemed to come to when it did. She looked over at Lisa who had straightened up a bit and started the car.



“Oh my fucking god.”



Lisa laughed and nodded.



“Yeah, that’s pretty much what I was just thinking too.”



“That was amazing.”



“Oh yes, it was. You know that has to happen again right. There’s no way I’ll be able to leave you alone after this.”



Brittany giggled and then the thought of doing this again made her pussy tingle again. Lisa started to drive off away from her parking spot and towards Brittany’s home.



“I doubt you’ll get any arguments from me. I better put my pants back on.”



“How about you leave them off for now? I’ve still got my panties off.”



“Yes but you’re wearing a skirt, besides I’ll have to get out of the car at home.”



Lisa gave her a wicked grin then asked.



“Are you up for a dare?”



“Hmmm maybe.”



“I think you should keep those jeans off until you step inside your front door.”



“What? No way!”



Lisa gave her an appraising look.



“You know you want to. Getting half-naked in the car in a public place turned you on didn’t it and you want to be watched as much as you want to watch.”



Brittany sputtered a few sounds that were almost denials but she couldn’t quite bring herself to disagree with Lisa.



“Besides, I want to watch you walk across your driveway bare-assed. Right now there isn’t much that would turn me on more.”



There was just no way Brittany could say no to Lisa right now.



Little did she know just how turned on she would get just taking those few steps from the car to her door. She was terrified that a neighbour would see what was happening but at the same time, she was drenched just thinking about it. She waved to Lisa from the door then after closing it behind herself she found a new temptation. Quite on the spur of the moment, she decided to get completely naked and just walk around the house without shutting any of the blinds. Admittedly for anyone to see they would really have to look hard but the thought that they could was driving her crazy.

 

 

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments