Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Serendipity Sex

"Fate brings Emma and Kate together for something rather special."

22
14 Comments 14
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Does fate exist? Can something really happen by coincidence? Well, my name is Emma and I don’t think I’d ever given much thought to the issue until one wintry night in Edinburgh, when a potentially problematical mistake led to something rather special. These days, as a result, I do believe in fate and that everything happens for a reason. 

Let me tell you what happened... 

~~~~~

It was snowing a little as my taxi drew up outside my hotel. I paid the driver and dragged my suitcase into reception, grateful to get out of the chilly January evening air into the warmth of the reception.

After checking in I went up to my room. I opened the door and kicked off my shoes and padded across the room towards the bed. I lifted the suitcase up onto the bed and went to unzip it. 

Surprisingly, the combination lock wouldn’t open. I frowned and tried again, no joy. Slowly, horrifyingly the truth dawned on me, this was not my suitcase. I looked accusingly at the case, as if it were to blame. How on earth was I going to represent my region at the annual kick-off meeting without my business suit and makeup? I softly swore at myself for being quite so stupid. There was no time to go shopping as the meeting was scheduled for ten in the morning. What could I do? Again I swore softly, as the scale of my stupidity gradually sank in.

I unzipped the front pocket of the case, inside was a single sheet of paper with a few life-saving (or so it seemed to me) words printed upon it.

“This suitcase belongs to Kate Ellis. Please phone….”

I shook with relief as I took my phone from my handbag and dialled the number. The phone rang three times, my heart thumping as I muttered to myself.

“Pick up, please pick up….”

After what seemed like an eternity I heard the welcome click of the call being answered. I soft feminine voice spoke.

“Kate speaking.”

I found my voice shaking with relief as I replied. 

“Oh hello Kate, my name is Emma. You don't know me, but I think I've picked up your suitcase by mistake at the baggage claim and I am really hoping that you’ve picked up mine too.” 

Kate’s voice betrayed that I wasn’t the only relieved person.

“Oh my god, thank you for ringing. I’ve only just realised I have the wrong case. Where are you? I’ll bring it over now and we can swap. I need my clothes!”

Kate’s voice was warm and friendly and I began to relax a little.

“I’m at the Sheraton in the city centre, room 325. Are you sure it’s no trouble? I could always come to you.”

Kate was insistent.

“No, it’s not a problem, I’ll come now. Give me 30 minutes?”

“Yes, of course, it’s really is kind of you. I’m going to pour myself a drink and settle my nerves. I thought it was the end of the world!”

“Good idea,” chuckled Kate. “Pour me one too and we can toast out mutual stupidity.” 

I opened the bottle of malt whiskey that I’d bought at Heathrow, added some ice, took a sip and went to freshen up a little in the en-suite as I waited for her to arrive. Twenty-five minutes later there was a knock on my door.

Stood before me was a very attractive smartly dressed woman about the same age as me, with blond shoulder-length hair.

I found myself hesitating a little too long as I looked at her. Our eyes met briefly as I reached out my hand to shake hers. Kate laughed enticingly and instead of a handshake gave me a hug.

“I guess you are Emma. What a couple of numpties we are! I was so, so relieved when you called.” 

I untangled myself from her embrace and stepped back into the room, laughing.

“Aren’t we just. Come in Kate and I’ll get you that drink. Scotch ok? Seems appropriate. Take your coat off.”

She smiled and stepped in, removing her coat as I attended to our drinks. She had a thin silk blouse I had to consciously stop myself from looking down to her breasts. 

"That would be lovely,” she said with a smile. She saw her case on the bed.

“Boy am I glad to see you again,” she laughed. I was in London for a couple of days shopping and thought I’d lost the lot!” 

I poured her large malt over ice and handed it to her. 

“Oh, you live here, do you? I’m just up for a meeting, thought I was going to have to wear jeans and a duffel coat!”

We stood facing each other and I raised my glass. 

“To suitcase re-unions!”

She smiled as she raised her glass. 

“To re-unions”.

As we sipped our toast we looked at each other, we instinctively seemed to have bonded over our mishap. I offered her the chair as I moved her case and sat down on the edge of the bed, a couple of feet away. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. I was attracted to her from the moment I laid eyes on her. 

I raised my glass again.

“And to happy endings.”

Kate looked at me a moment longer than strictly necessary before answering.

“Or beginnings, maybe.”

Did I imagine it or was there a bit of a tease in the way she said it? I leant towards her, just an inch, unsure if I was doing the right thing. Kate, too, leant forward fractionally.

That was my cue. My pulse began to race as we both leant in to each other. I gently brushed Kate’s lips with mine, still looking at her. I felt her move as she put her glass down. I did the same and she gently pulled my head closer. We kissed more firmly and we both opened our mouths. Her scent was heavenly, intoxicating, as we slid our tongues into each other’s mouths. 

I was scared and excited. My throat went dry and my chest was pounding as, without ending the kiss, Kate shuffled over to sit on the bed beside me. I found my hand instinctively moving towards her breast, then I stopped myself, I was going too fast! We broke the kiss at last and she smiled at me. She gently took my hand and placed it back on her breast.

She was irresistible. We both lay back on the bed and kissed again, now lying together as we embraced again. 

We broke, and Kate smiled at me.

“Well, that was…..” she paused mid-sentence.

“Unexpected?” I said, finishing her sentence.

“No, that was very nice,” she beamed.

We lay face-to-face. I could feel her warm sweet breath on my face. I could sense the uncertainty and excitement in her. Her cheeks flushed as I pulled her towards me, kissing and nibbling her gently on the lips.

My entire body was shaking as I struggled to catch my breath. My heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

We held onto each other tightly. This felt so right. Before I knew it, my greedy fingers were unbuttoning her top. I could feel her bare flesh for the first time. I stroked the small of her back, my fingers moving up to beneath her bra.

I sat up and pulled my pink top over my head and dropped it to the floor. In one attempt I unhooked her bra. It came away, allowing her breasts to fall gently. They were magnificent, firm and pert, her erect nipples begging for attention. 

Breathless and panting we held onto each other, kissing. I nuzzled down her neck and she winced as I took her nipple gently between my thumb and finger. I could feel her trembling with anticipation. 

No more words were spoken. We looked into each other’s eyes. We sat up as I undid her skirt and helped slide it off. I removed my skirt and reached round my back and unhooked my bra and slipped it off my arms. 

We kissed as our naked breast’s flattened together.  

Not allowing the moment to be lost, Kate wrapped her arms around my neck as I guided her back on the bed again. She lay back resting her head on a pillow, I kneeled on the floor alongside her. Her skin was pale and unblemished. Her white knickers were tight fitting around her mound.

Ultra-fine downy blond hairs covered her flat belly and disappeared beneath that tight white triangle of underwear. I rained kisses around her navel then up her stomach, to her right breast. I moved up and pressed my mouth onto hers. I slipped my hand into the elastic of her panties and gently eased them from her. Slowly they slid down her legs around her ankles. Kate shuffled her legs and kicked them off. Her blonde pubic hair was trimmed into a perfect strip.

Gazing into her eyes, I lifted her leg up bending it at the knee. I parted her knees leaving her totally exposed. I slid my hand gently up Kate’s inner thigh until I felt the warm dampness of her. Her breathing was shallow as I allowed my index finger to nestle along the crease of her sex. I could feel her perineum with my finger. I slowly slid my finger forward, allowing it to slip into the wettest part of her. She was very wet… my fingertip penetrated her and rested momentarily. The warm slippery fluid within her coated my finger. I withdrew slightly and continued the now slippery journey along her inner folds until I felt the small swell of her clitoris beneath the soft fleshy pad of my finger.

“Oh Emma, that’s so nice”, Kate murmured, drawing her breath in sharply.

I rubbed her pleasure button with small gentle circles. She moved beneath my touch, a light red flush had appeared on her chest just above her breasts. I knew her orgasm was close.

Gently I squeezed her right nipple as my finger continued working magic circular motions on her love button. Kate curled her toes as her hips rose to meet me. As she began to orgasm her trim belly muscles went into spasm, she arched her back and moaned gently as her orgasm took hold.

She was consumed, her pussy soaked and spent as she snuggled up to me.

We lay in each other’s arms for several minutes.

“Emma,” she asked haltingly, “Would you like me to stay the night? Or, rather, is it ok if I do?” She cupped my face in her hands as she asked, unsure of whether it was the right thing to do or not…perhaps I would think it was a little presumptuous?  

“I’d like that very much,” I replied, burying my face in her scented blond hair. 

Kate kneeled onto the floor, I shifted onto the edge of the bed as she pulled at the elastic of my panties. Soon they lay on the floor with the rest of our clothing.

I lay before her completely naked, her finger tracing the outline of my pussy. Her hands slowly moved between my thighs gently parting my legs, her fingers teased through the curls of my neatly trimmed pubic mound. She found and caressed my clitoris, her wet finger stroking me.

She whispered in my ear. “It’s your turn now. I want to make you cum, Emma.”

My hips were writhing in time with her feather light movements; the feeling was building inside of me, my heart thumped as it pumped blood south. My stomach knotted as I reached the point of no return.

I melted into orgasm. I was panting for breath as I called out her name.

As we lay, contentedly, in the post-orgasmic afterglow, I looked at Kate in wonderment. She noticed my examination and raised her eyebrows questioningly. I smiled -

“Funny old world, isn’t it?”

We both laughed and pulled each other close in luxurious closeness. My lips found themselves next to hers again and we kissed softly, then less softly, as the urge grew again. Kate sighed deeply as my mouth moved down to her nipple.

We made love again before tiredness finally took us into a satisfied, deep, dreamy sleep.

~~~~~~~~

I was woken by the bleep of a text message coming in. I fumbled for my phone, clambering over a sleepily complaining Kate as I tried to focus my bleary eyes on the screen.

“Chairman’s flight delayed. Kick-off rescheduled to start at 11 and finish at 6.00pm. Book an extra night’s hotel if necessary.”

Kate was reading the message too.

“Well, well,” she smiled.  

I smiled back at her.

“Fancy a shower with me? Then some breakfast?”

We emerged from the shower twenty-five minutes later, refreshed and giggling.

We went downstairs for breakfast, we only then realised we’d skipped dinner the previous evening and ravenously tucked into a full English, well, full Scottish breakfast.  

Back in the room we each opened our cases to find fresh clothing. As Kate delved into her suitcase I noticed a small, wrapped present amongst the clothing. Kate noticed my glance.

“It’s from Anthony, to remember him while he is in Dubai”

I looked at Kate quizzically.

“Anthony?”

Kate smiled at me.

“I’m married, Emma. He has to go to Dubai for three months. I swore I’d go near no other men whilst he is away. However, girls weren’t mentioned and it seems you are free tonight after all?”

I gazed at Kate in wonderment then chuckled. 

“Well yes, it seems I am. See you in the bar here at seven?”

Kate put her coat on then came over and kissed me.

“Until tonight,” she smiled. Then she turned on her heels and walked towards the door, wheeling her suitcase behind her.

She turned at the door and blew me a kiss. 

With that, she was gone.

I watched as she walked away. Then I turned to my suitcase. 

“Thank you!” I said. Now if you asked me, I’d say that's fate…….

 

 

 

Published 
Written by amyjayne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments