Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Landlady

"The landlady wants to make a deal with her tenant's girlfriend, behind his back."

21
8 Comments 8
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

"Coming!" I rushed to the door.

When the door opened a charming smile and beaming brown eyes greeted me.

"Oh! Ms. Marigold!" I smiled as a rush of excitement came over me. "How are you? I didn't know you were coming over! Did Andre know you were coming?"

"No, actually!" She brushed a lock of wavy dark hair behind her ear. "I was hoping I could talk to you both about the rent?"

"Oh no, he isn't here. But come in!" I stepped aside to let her in.

"Thank you." She said as she slipped into the apartment.

I held my breath as her shoulder brushed my nipple. I wasn't planning to go out so I didn't wear a bra but I thought she had enough room to get by. Did she notice that I didn't have one on?

"Where is Andre by the way? Is he at work?" Marigold asked as she put a hand to her hips and looked around the apartment.

Her red skirt was tight on her hips and ass, giving her an even more plump appearance. "That's a nice skirt! Where did you get it?"

"It was a gift from my sister, I never found out where she got it from though. Would you mind if I had a seat, Rose?"

"Oh no, not at all! Would you like something to drink?" I offered as she sat down on our couch.

Ms. Marigold looked me over, very quickly and almost negligibly, but I felt a thirst behind that look. I almost shuddered at the thought that she wanted me. I've probably been watching too much lesbian porn.

"Nothing yet," she answered, her lips curling into a coy smile. "I'll let you know when I want something."

"Okay," I took a seat next to her. "So, what's happening with the rent?"

"Ah, yes. You and Andre have been great tenants, but expenses have been piling up recently because of some of the other tenants." She very gently touched my knee.

"You mean Alex?"

She stifled a laugh. "Not naming names, but he did cause a bit of damage to the apartments! One of my worst tenants to date, if I might add!"

"Oh my God! Andre almost put him in the hospital that night!" I tapped her shoulder as I spoke. "We were having sex when we heard a window break."

Her eyes widened. "Really? He cockblocked you!"

"Ugh, yes! I was so pissed but Andre? He just put on his shorts and went outside and," I shook my head and waved my hand. "He put an ass-whoopin' on Andre and his friends!"

"Ugh, I almost regret missing it!" Marigold chuckled a bit. "Thankfully, that did stop any further damage from occurring, but Alex for some reason is unable to find the money necessary to cover the  damages despite being able to afford forty bottles of Hennessy a day."

"Yeah," I said knowingly. "I once dated a guy who was constantly coming home with money but couldn't afford to buy anything. It's the most frustrating thing on earth!"

"It is! Which leads me to the rent!" She put her hand on my knee again, stroking my lower thigh and knee as she spoke. "I'm raising everyone's rent to cover the costs."

My eyes widened. "Really?"

"It's just for the month, and I know you guys don't deserve it but it's where we are right now."

"I don't think we can afford for the rent to go any higher! Andre is already working his job and he has a coaching job, I can't find any work! Is there really no way to cover it?"

She gave my thigh a reassuring squeeze and frowned. "Not unless you want to pay for the window yourself, I'm afraid not."

"Isn't there something that I can do around the apartment? We came here because it was one of the cheapest apartments in the city! There has to be something I can do!"

"Well, there is something." Marigold slid her hand up my thigh as she locked eyes with me.

I took a deep breath and my heart skipped a beat. "Like what?"

Her hand slid even further up my thigh and my breathing got slightly heavier. "I've always been attracted to pear-shaped girls, and I know you don't speak Spanish but a dark-haired, pear-shaped Latina is definitely my type."

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

Is this really happening? Oh God, I'm getting really wet, but I'm dating Andre! This is wrong! I definitely shouldn't let this happen!

"What are you suggesting?" I timidly asked, almost trembling.

Ms. Marigold smiled and grabbed my chin. My eyes went wide as our lips met and I held my breath. The longer I held my breath, the more passionately she kissed me and the further my eyes rolled into the back of my now light head. This is wrong, I shouldn't be letting this happen!

Her tongue slid into my mouth, licking at my teeth and caressing my gums and I just blanked out. I had no thoughts other than the heat of her breath on my mouth and the taste of her tongue on my own. 

Ms. Marigold pulled away and whispered, "Take your panties off."

I swallowed and looked her in the eye, my body hot with a whirlwind of confused emotions. "But I have a boyfriend! This, it's wrong!"

She pulled my skirt up, exposing my crotch to her lustful eyes. "That pussy is too fat, if you don't take those panties off I'll have to feel it for myself."

"I, I shouldn't do this!" I weakly protested.

Her hand slid down between my legs and her touch made my eyes roll into the back of my head. I immediately went blank, completely unable to process anything other than the feeling of her hand stroking me. That sensation was soon joined by the sensation of my breasts being exposed to the cold air and Marigold's heated eyes, and I gasped when her mouth clamped down on my nipple. She sucked and licked and fondled both of my breasts as she groped my crotch, and the sheer pleasure overwhelmed my mind.

"I want to make you cum." She whispered. "Lie down."

I couldn't think, I just lay down and let her hold my legs open. She locked her crotch against my own, my pink panties on her black, and started grinding her hips. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as raw pleasure numbed my mind. Feeling her pussy grinding on my own, blocked out anything that wasn't us. My arousal skyrocketed when she pulled my shirt up, exposing my breasts to her lustful eyes as she ground on me. The pleasure became more focused, more intense, and it swelled within my crotch. I was nearing climax.

The orgasmic fire swelled and grew, threatening to break free and ravage my body but I held it back. Not because I felt guilty, but because Andre had trained me to hold back. He had taught me to hold back the orgasm for so long it became unbearable, hold back for so long that when I finally released it I would be reduced to a squirming, moaning hunk of flesh, unable to speak or walk as orgasm ravaged my body.

"You wanna cum?" Marigold asked.

"Not yet!" I told myself. "Not yet!"

I hadn't pushed myself far enough. My body trembled violently, experiencing a miniature orgasm every time she ground on me. Not yet. I squealed those words to myself, my pitch so high I could barely understand myself. Not yet. I could no longer speak. Just moan and squeal.

A scream burst from my lips as the violent energies of orgasm tore through me. I trembled and spasmed uncontrollably, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I groaned and squealed and moaned for what felt like hours. And slowly it began to subside, and I slowly regained control of my body, my mind drained and my body deeply satisfied.

"M-Ms. Marigold," I whispered. "I shouldn't have done that."

She giggled and took off her panties, grinning as she sat on my face. "You shouldn't do this either huh? Be a good girl and eat up."

I licked my lips as I took a deep breath, and then I locked my lips around her clitoris, drawing a deep moan out of her. I couldn't think. I could only process the sound of her moaning voice and her trembling wetness on my lips, nose, and chin.

Published 
Written by Blarmey1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments