Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train of Thought 5

"Jennifer brings her toys as she guessed I wouldn't have any."

16
10 Comments 10
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"My house but Jennifer's still running the show and introduces to delights I'd never considered or even fantasized about."

“Shopping, what for and what do you mean by, playing in public?”

“Do you have any sex toys?” she asked, moving very close to me so our noses almost touched.

“Well no, I don’t.”

“Ha, that doesn’t surprise me. You ought to have some, what do you masturbate with?”

“My fingers,” I answered awkwardly.

We remained nose to nose, her eyes staring into mine. She moved her hand up under my dress and started lightly scratching my clit through my knickers, giving me instantaneous tingles and renewed wetness in my underwear. A whimper escaped my lips.

“I love your kitten-like whimpers when I touch you. Yes, you need some toys, so we can have fun using them on each other.”

Jennifer was leading me into previously unexplored territory again. I felt a mixture of excitement, anticipation, and a little trepidation.

“You always have something planned, what is it?” I asked, whilst I continued, abandoned to her deft touch.

“Well,” she said, “First off, I thought we could go for lunch and find somewhere where I can play with you under the table. Then go into one of the department stores, and I’ll go down on you in one of the fitting rooms. You’ll learn how to have a silent orgasm. After that, we’ll go into a sex shop and buy you some toys. I’ve found a sex shop that has a private room with a glory hole. Later, we’ll have a trip around a few bars in the center of town and see if we can pick-up a needy student, waitress, or barmaid to take home; tie her to your bed and have fun playing with her.”

“Wow, erm sounds very risqué to me, I’m not sure,” I said as she made me shudder in response to her continued scratching of my clit through my knickers. “And what’s a glory hole?”

 “You, you mean you really don’t know what a glory hole is?” she laughed.

“No, I’ve heard the name, but I’ve never inquired as to what they actually are.”

“Well, it’s a small room or cubicle with one or more holes in the wall. A bloke sticks his cock through the hole, and you suck him off.”

“Yuk, that sounds totally gross,” I said, in a state of shock and distaste.

“What, sucking a cock?” she said, frowning.

“No, the idea of sucking off someone I don’t know through a hole in a wall without knowing how clean he is, if he has any infections or where it’s been? It’s appalling.”

“It doesn’t appall or worry me.”

“Why the hell not, you don’t really think I'm capable of doing that, surely?”

“I won’t be doing it, will I? I’ll just be watching.”

“Are you really serious about doing this?” I asked, ready to defy her for once.

“Ha, ha, nope,” she chuckled, making me wince as she pinched my labia “No Your Royal Wetness, I was only joking and being gross for fun, we’re not going to do anything like that. We don’t need to buy any toys today either as I’ve brought a selection of mine. Now, let’s go to your bedroom,” she stated, releasing her grasp of my aching pussy.

She produced from her bag some scented tea lights, closed the curtains and door, placed the candles on either side of the bed, and lit them. I was about to ask if she was suddenly getting romantic, but she swiftly moved on me, removed my clothes and gently pushed me onto the bed and asked me to lie face down. I did, but not before watching her slipping out of her clothes and again leaving her stockings on. She unzipped her case, which was placed on the floor, I didn’t know what she removed from it, but I was soon to find out. She clambered onto the bed, putting her knees either side of me and sat on my upturned bottom.

There was a short sound of a plastic bottle being opened, followed by me jumping as a cool silky liquid was poured onto my back.

“Don’t worry, Miss Jumpy, it’s just a massage lotion, I want you to be nice and relaxed.”

She proceeded in giving me a wonderfully slow sensuous massage, working my neck and shoulders, down my back and sides before shifting her position to knead the cheeks of my bottom, then to my thighs. I was in heaven, I couldn’t remember the last time I felt so pampered, my skin felt relaxed yet alive and sensitive. My pussy was aching for attention as she parted my legs, but Jennifer had her own agenda as she fiddled with something else. Then she surprised me by gently applying lube to my arse.

“Stay relaxed, Katie,” she said, in a soothing voice, “I know you’ll enjoy this.”

OsoMalo1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OsoMalo1

I was too far gone to care or resist, she had an uncanny aptitude of making me do whatever she wanted and now was no different, I was putty in her hands.

“Katie, I would like to introduce you to Crystal, she’s a gentle jelly starter,” she calmly announced, as the tip of Crystal gently entered my arse and more lube was added. She eased it inside me as I gasped at the feeling of my insides being filled by this slippery dildo.

“I’ve only gone a little way in,” she informed me, “Just a few inches, now I’m going in deeper. You want that, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I whimpered, not wanting her to stop.

She gently eased Crystal deeper inside me and my insides adapted to accommodate it. My senses were overloaded but it was just the start, she slowly moved it backward and forward inside me as I panted for breath.

Crystal, now left stationary and firmly lodged deep inside me, Jennifer motioned for me to roll over onto my back. She pushed my legs apart again and was holding another dildo.

“This is Adam,” she said enthusiastically, “and he’s a big boy, believe me.”

Adam was gently rubbed up and down against the opening of my pussy and inside me with more speed than Crystal had done. Then she started thrusting it back and forth. She was right, it was big, I was gripping it with my insides, wanting it as deep as possible.

Oh my good God, this really was a sensory overload; my insides were being filled and previously untouched parts being intensely aroused. I swear I could feel the two dildos touching each other through my walls as I bucked my hips to harmonize with Jennifer’s thrusting. I was gasping for air one moment, squirming and shuddering the next. I looked down, I was covered in a sheen of sweat. Then I couldn’t take any more as Jennifer lowered her head and sucked on my clit. My body gave way to a shuddering and all-encompassing multiple orgasms.

It could have been one massive orgasm followed by a string of aftershocks; I don’t know, I’ve never had one before. My breathing and heart rates were well off the Richter scale.

After about thirty minutes of tender kissing and cuddling, I had fully recovered and lay there wondering where do we go from here? From taking a few peeks up a girl’s skirt on a train, I had been taken on a sexual journey way beyond my fantasies. I couldn’t see a great friendship or relationship developing; we meet up and have sex. As wonderful and fulfilling as that maybe was, I’m accustomed to relationships of greater depth. I didn’t know if I could maintain a full-time loving relationship with a woman or whether I wanted one.

I eventually got up and went for a shower. On my return, I found Jennifer holding up a hanger with a skirt on it. She had been looking through my wardrobe and fished something out that caught her eye.

“What is this?” she asked, looking very wide-eyed.

“Oh, I’d almost forgotten that was in there, I wore that just once a long time ago.”

It was a tiny plaid miniskirt my boyfriend had bought me to wear for a Pimps and Tarts fancy dress party.

“I would love you to wear it for me sometime,” she beamed.

I blushed, “It was to wear at a party, but it was way too short, so I wore yoga pants underneath,” I sheepishly explained.

“You can forget the yoga pants, Your Royal Wetness, bring it with you the next time you come to visit me, like next weekend.”

So, there she was, planning our next sex session, what I must wear, and we hadn’t finished this one yet. She showered, we dressed and went out for an early dinner to a Tapas Bar and drank a good quantity of wine. I wanted to delve deeper into where she thought our sexlationship was going but decided it could wait.

We sat side-by-side at the back in an alcove. The table had a table cloth, so Jennifer’s hand was soon roving under my skirt to tease me. After some coaxing, I was doing the same to her. There was no discussion of going oito a bar or club, we were too tipsy and worked up by then. We went home for round two.

*

A couple of days later, I was still feeling a strong urge to discuss our sexlationship, but I couldn’t hold a serious discussion with anyone whilst wearing that miniskirt.

I dug out the miniskirt, put it on, and looked in the mirror. It was so short I would need to walk bolt upright with a book balanced on my head to prevent my arse cheeks being on display. I wouldn’t wear it outside, but I had to admit for indoor play it would be fun, it made me feel girlishly naughty. Jennifer likes that, I’ll take it with me on the weekend.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Verena
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments