Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train Of Thought 6

"Jennifer introduces me to some of her friends."

12
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"With Jennifer, it's impossible to predict what's going to happen next."

Our texts during the week developed into something more promising. Instead of just being a build-up to another pretty much sex-only date, Jennifer had decided on us having an evening out with some of her friends. Wonderful, I thought, we have progressed, she’s introducing me to some of her friends.

I arrived as planned with my overnight case early on Saturday evening. We were going to meet her friends in a wine bar then go to a restaurant. Later we might go on to a club; we’d wait and see.

As expected during the week Jennifer had indicated that she would like to see me wearing a short skirt with a short-sleeved pink blouse. No mention of the Tartan miniskirt, so I kept that quiet. I selected a multi-coloured tropical-print flared skirt from Loveless with a very pale pink short-sleeve blouse and heeled sandals from Kick.

She gave me a very approving look at my outfit. Jennifer, in contrast, wore an attractive but more serious black number, a twill button fronted dress, bare-legged this time, and black court shoes.

Her approving look was swiftly followed by her moving in on me for a full-on passionate kiss and a two-handed squeeze of my bottom.

“You look so cute and sexy my friends are going to love you,” she said, transferring her hands under the back of my skirt to clutch my bare bottom cheeks

“Do they know I’m your girlfriend?” I asked, hesitantly.

“No, one of the girls, my personal trainer, Fran, might suspect but I doubt it.”

I don’t recall if Jennifer had told me she went to the gym and had a personal trainer, but there was much she hadn’t told me. It was a learn-as-you-go arrangement!

“How many of your friends will be there?” I asked enjoying her hands roaming over my bottom.

“There should be about seven including us, four girls and three guys.”

“Great,” I responded, with a rush of nerves. Five new people to meet, not a too-large group but still a little daunting.

“I have a taxi booked in about half an hour which gives us a few minutes to be naughty,” she said running her hands around to the front and scratching my clit through my thong, which always drives me wild. I squirmed to her touch.

“We haven’t got time for that,” I hopelessly protested.

She removed her hand from under my skirt and led me towards the sofa where she sat keeping her eyes fixed firmly on mine.

“Seeing you dressed like that and touching you has made me very horny,” she declared. Sitting on the edge of the sofa she slipped her lacy black thong down her legs, flicking it aside. Then she carefully hitched up her skirt and opened her legs brashly displaying her reddened glistening pussy at me.

“You’ve made me very horny,” she repeated. “Just thinking of the guys checking you out later, not knowing that earlier you were on your knees with your pretty mouth clamped over my pussy is so deviant and hot.”

I couldn’t think as she does but her wicked and debauched train of thought excited me. I dropped to my knees fully placing my ‘pretty mouth’ over her, enthusiastically licking and tonguing her. I took it gently at first, but she thwarted that by grabbing my head, pulling me urgently onto her. She humped herself vigorously against my mouth. She certainly was very horny as she soon took a fistful of my hair, bucked her hips and shuddered in orgasm.

“You do that so well,” she purred, beaming at me. “You look you like you’ve just been shagged, you’d better go and get yourself straightened up.”

So, I did. I rushed to get my bag and made haste for the bathroom to quickly clean her juices from my face and re-apply make-up and brush my hair.

Sometime later we arrived at Cellar Wines and I was a little nervous about meeting so many new people and wondered how I would be introduced. All were there except Fran, who was expected later due to work appointments. I was introduced as her ‘New Friend’ first to Lisa, a slim, pretty redhead with straight, shoulder-length hair. l would guess she was in her late twenties to early thirties and who, like me, looked and dressed younger. She wore black jeans with a green strap top and sported a pair of black-rimmed glasses.

The guys stood up to greet me; they were Nathan, Lee, and Damon, three very good-looking guys, fit and slim, Lee being the shortest. Judging by their physiques I assumed they were all friends from the same gym. I later found that my supposition was true. This was a group of selected but not her closest friends.

Besides the smiles followed by pecks on the cheek, there were three sets of approving male eyes checking me out from head to toe. I averted their gaze and rested my eyes on Jennifer, who was smirking at them as she gazed at my lips.

“Give her a break, guys, she’s only just walked in,” said Lisa with a light burst of laughter. “Take a seat, you two and I’ll order some drinks.”

The conversation was hectic, a bit like entering a chat room for the first time, a stream of questions as they all wanted to know about me. I told them Jennifer and I had met on a train and hit it off like good friends straight away and that’s how our ‘friendship’ had started. Close enough to the truth and thankfully Jennifer nodded to verify. I was guided by Jennifer’s lead. I would have preferred to share the truth, but they were her friends.

Our conversations abruptly ended as Fran entered the bar. I think the whole place went into freeze frame. She was awesome as she glided over towards us; she must have been about two or three inches taller than me, had a figure to die for, and legs that go on forever. All this elegantly wrapped in a short black cocktail dress, heels, red lipstick, dashing eyelashes, and perfectly groomed long dark brown hair.

Holy shit, I was popular a few minutes ago but I had been relegated to the cheap seats. Fran looked like a model who’d just walked off the cover of a glossy magazine; I’ve seen more fat on a greasy chip (or French fry). We all looked reasonably good looking and fashionably dressed until she turned up.

She looked amazing; the guys were falling over themselves to get her to sit with them which she happily did. I was introduced to her; she was obviously accustomed to being the centre of attention. In comparison she made me feel quite ordinary, and I don't know why but she was a little dismissive towards me.

On the positive side though, she’d taken the novelty value away from me, so I received some respite from the barrage of questions. After a few drinks, we were ushered to two waiting taxis that took us to The Clock House, an expensive One-Michelin-Star restaurant, where the food was amazing.

During the evening it coincided that Fran and I crossed our paths in the bathroom. Due to her demeanour towards me, I didn’t expect her to converse with me, but she did. She started by smiling at me with a look of mild concern.

MegganFire1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegganFire1

“You come across as being a nice person so I’m going to offer you some friendly advice. Are you one of Jennifer’s latest conquests?” she asked me bluntly.

“Her what?” I answered in a shocked manner in the hope it would affirm my denial.

“One of her latest conquests,” she repeated, “Or if not now, you may well soon be. I’ve known Jennifer for a few years, she enjoys seducing any needy or bi-curious girls that go to the gym. She tells them she’s bi-sexual, although I’ve never seen evidence of her with a bloke. She enjoys the challenge, gets bored once she’s had her fun then drops them. Honestly, I do know, I sometimes get to be the Agony Aunt afterwards. I don’t buy this new-friend thing, you’re the third 'New female friend' I’ve met in recent weeks.”

She placed one reassuring hand on my shoulder then I jerked in surprise as her other went up under my skirt lightly touching me through the front of my knickers. “I would take much better care of you,” she purred, rubbing me a touch harder before withdrawing her hand.

I had to wait a few more minutes before returning to the restaurant. Firstly, I didn’t want to return alongside Fran. Secondly, I was blushing, my pussy was very wet and my heart rate and breathing needed to return to normal.

I spent the rest of the evening in a state of confusion. 'Was it true? Was Fran just being kind? Or was I caught up in a rivalry? They were friends, apparently! If it was true, I’m simply one in a procession of Jennifer’s conquests. The aloof and beautiful Fran had astonishingly groped me and wants to take better care of me. Simply irresistible, if she makes any future advances on me.'

The rest of the evening went in a blur. My mind was meandering through my situation but eventually, between drinks, I settled on my own conclusion. I was caught up in a competitive rivalry. Why else would Fran, who could pretty much have anyone she wanted, be interested in me?

A gentle nudge to my side by Jennifer’s elbow brought me back from my thoughts.

“Are you okay? she asked.

“Yes,” I stammered, realizing I needed to recover my wits as quickly as possible.

“Let’s go to the bar for a moment, I need to ask you something in private,” she suggested, pointing towards it.

Oh no, I thought; She suspects something happened between Fran and me in the bathroom

“So, what do you think about the guys?" she inquired, glancing back towards our table.

I glanced back myself to give me a few vital seconds to address her unanticipated question.

I offered my hurried assessment, “They seem nice and friendly, very good looking, have pleasant personalities and all have a decent sense of humour.”

“That’s a totally boring answer. If I were to give you the choice, which one would you like to shag?”

“Damon,” I replied off the top of my head thinking that purely in overall likability he came out marginally better.

“Good choice,” she agreed, “when was the last time you enjoyed cock?”

I flushed, embarrassed by such a graphic question from my girlfriend and lover. I’m naturally monogamous so since our voyage began, I was only on board with her.  

“I don’t know, maybe nine or ten months,” I replied honestly.

“Well, they all fancy you, how about if I tie you to my bed and invite them over to take advantage of you?”

In disbelief at her suggestion, in my opinion, was just her game playing again, testing me, so I agreed she could go ahead. I mean the three guys were fawning over Fran, there was very little risk of it happening, but if I did and it pleased her, I would let it happen. Confident it would never happen, but with an underlying sense of nervous excitement, "Why not," I told her, go ahead and invite them over.

*

Jennifer couldn’t wait to get her hands on me; within a few moments of arriving back at her place she had me up against the wall, kissing me passionately, her hand immediately up my skirt toying with me through my knickers. I gasped an uncontrollable moan of pleasure; as my pussy was instantly wet and fizzed to her touch.

Having easily gotten me squirming and under her control, she slipped her hand inside my knickers and started fingering me with an urgent vigour. I was weakening at the knees from her drink-fueled onslaught. Then she placed her free hand on my throat and pressed me back against the wall.

“You and Fran were in the bathroom a long time,” she said, “was she trying it on with you?”

“No,” I answered, gasping for air between her finger thrusts. “She didn’t try anything.”

“Well, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did. She’s always flirting with girls at the gym.”

With that delicious thought in my mind, Jennifer twisted her fingers inside me and rubbed my clit with the ball of her thumb and I came hard and fast against her hand, my pussy gripping her fingers.

She removed her hand and proceeded to lick her fingers clean, still holding me by the throat.

“Fran is an amazing looking girl with an awesome body, but she couldn’t make you cum as easily as I do,” she ventured.

I knew I would have to talk to her at some point about Fran’s accusations, but as usual my body was betraying me. We were both still fully clothed as she guided me to her bedroom. She deftly removed the wet remnants of my knickers and told me to lie face up on the bed.

She opened a drawer and appeared with some strips of red ribbon which she used to secure me to the four corners of the bed. Jennifer got onto the bed, ran her hand down the front of my blouse and started toying with my nipples. It felt wonderful; all my senses were enhanced from being tied to the bed. It seemed an odd move on her part to tie me down as I would do anything she wanted. She wanted to tie me down, so she did.

“I thought you might enjoy this,” she said, sporting her devious smile. “I’ve invited Nathan, Lee, and Damon over to enjoy any hole they want, they should be here soon. They think it’s with me, but I’m sure they’ll be delighted when they find out it’s with you.”

“I’ll be back in a few minutes,” she declared as she left the room, closing the door behind her.

I guessed this was another joke as the glory hole idea was but taking three at a time would certainly be a challenge! I wasn't sure if I was physically capable, but I shudder in surprise at my recently broadened dirty mind and body are clearly excited.

I haven’t had a cock in a long time, they’re all good-looking, fit guys, yeah let them have me, anyway, they might take turns rather than all at the same time.

Just a minute though, what about the Jennifer and Fran rivalry? Maybe she’s joking about the guys, a delicious thought, she’s invited Fran over and they’re going to play with me.

Minutes passed, there were no sounds from beyond the bedroom.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Verena
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments