Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Train of Thought 7

"What does Jennifer really have planned?"

9
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I can't go anywhere at the moment, I'm a bit tied up."

After a few more moments of silence, Jennifer re-entered the bedroom alone, lying down beside me on her side propping herself up with her left elbow.

“So, what are you waiting for, my little kitten?” she asked.

“I wasn’t and I’m still not sure what I’m waiting for,” I answered having already turned my head to face her.

“It was a test, Nathan, Lee and Damon are not about to turn up and shove their dicks into you, they were never invited. And if you harbour any hopes that Fran might, well, she wasn’t invited either.”

Still tied to the bed with everything on apart from the knickers I was disappointed about Fran but in hindsight, relieved about the guys not coming (pardon the pun).

“Why,” I asked, “did you want to test me and what’s the test about?”

“You seem willing to agree to anything I want you to do, I thought I would take you to the extreme to see how you reacted.”

“Were you pleased or disappointed I complied with this idea?”

“I was pleased you agreed to my plan and I love that you’re willing to go beyond your boundaries to satisfy me. It will all help you understand your role as it develops.”

“Oh, I see,” I responded, not having a clue but intrigued about my developing role.

“Before I release you from these ties, are you willing to do anything I ask of you?”

“No, not completely, there are some things I’m not comfortable with.”

“Oh, and what are they?” she asked, protruding her bottom lip in a disappointed spoilt bratty way whilst gently caressing my inner thigh. I shivered to her touch, my body just melts in submission when she touches me there. I was aching for her hand to move further up.

Momentarily keeping my faculties intact I offered an answer. “I would never have agreed to the glory hole idea and although I agreed at the time to being taken by the three guys to satisfy them and you, I’m not keen on trying anal.”

“I’ve heard of and seen glory holes on porn sites but I’m not sure if they truly exist. You enjoyed our anal play last time. Anyway, I’ll only push your boundaries as far as you’re willing to go,” she smirked.

“I did enjoy it, but you were gentle, more than a guy would have been with his cock. That thing you used on me was also small and easy to accommodate.”

Her hand still hadn’t moved closer to the promised land and she was devilishly teasing me.

“Yes, it’s a starter anal toy but we don’t have to go beyond that if you don’t want to.”

“It was plenty big enough for me.”

“Now, courtesy of me, you are no longer bi-curious. How many men have you honestly been with since we met on the train?” she asked as her hand finally moved up to caress my pussy.

“None,” I answered honestly," I haven’t gone off them, but I can’t deal with more than one relationship at the same time. Since we got together, I’m just with you." I gasped as she inserted two fingers deep inside me, gently pumping them backward and forward before removing them and licking her fingers clean.

“I need you to switch occasionally.”

“Switch?”

“Days before you walk through my door or me through yours, I’m thinking I can’t wait to kiss you, play with you and devour your sweet pussy. I adore taking control having you whimpering like a submissive kitten to my touch, it’s a very empowering and erotic. What do you think about me during the lead up to see me?”

“I daydream about you running your hand into or up my clothing and teasing me as you do then fingering and licking me until you give me an amazing orgasm.”

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

“Yes, that’s why I need you to switch occasionally, you see we’re both thinking about what I’m going to do to you. I need you to think about and do things to me instead of just following my lead.”

“I want you to tease me as I tease you, I want you kissing me with lust, your hand roaming up my skirt making me squirm, fingers probing me, licking my pussy. Switching means you coming onto me. I mostly prefer being in control, but I need to feel lusted over as much as any girl. That’s how you made me feel back on the train and I prayed you’d contact me.”

“I’m so sorry,” I replied, “I’ve been selfish, I guess with men I was accustomed to them always initiating sex.”

“No, you’re not selfish, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your amenability to my cravings. Your natural mindset is to be led and you enjoy it. So, we just need to do some fine-tuning to your mindset for the future. It has to come from you though, not because I’ve instructed you to.”  

“Okay, I promise to fine-tune my way of thinking to suit you.”

“Good,” she said, “I’ll look forward to it but for now this is still my gig.”

Jennifer got up and opened a cupboard removing something then came back to the bed straddling my midriff. “You’re going to wear this,” she instructed, placing a thick leather choker around my neck before leaning above me to untie my wrists, then she got off the bed again and untied my ankles.

“You can get up now,” she informed me, “And look at your new accessory.”

I looked at my new choker which was unlike the ones I had at home Firstly it was leather, secondly, it had a studded metal ring at the front with two different sized rings hanging from it. I liked it but it was more like a dog collar than an item of jewellery. It conveyed a sense of being someone’s possession. Sounds about right.

“Looks good,” she exclaimed, looking at her watch “Now, time for some sleep I think.”

We undressed, except for the choker, and went to bed. Sleep wasn’t on Jennifer mind and neither was foreplay as she positioned me in the centre of her bed straddling me and lowering her pussy onto my mouth. Using the headboard as a pivot, she rode my mouth and tongue, covering my face with her juices a few minutes later as she shuddered to a highly vocal orgasm.

“God, I love doing that,” she said, kissing and licking my wet mouth, “It’s like payback for all those blow jobs I gave when I was younger.”

With that little gem of a confession, she moved down me taking my knees and spreading my legs wide apart then clamping her mouth upon my pussy. She used her tongue on me like she was devouring a ripe fruit, licking every fold and crevice passionately until the mixture of my juices and her saliva were forming a pool under my bum.

She moved to suck my clit and inserted two fingers moving them in a ‘come hither’ motion searching for my G-spot. The tension in me grew from the centre my being, through my belly and up to my hard and sensitive nipples. I was in that moment where I feel weightlessness as if I’m drifting in space before re-entering the earth’s atmosphere and the sudden juddering release and adrenaline-charged impact as I hit the earth’s surface.

After recovering with some cuddling and nuzzling Jennifer whispered to me, “I have some surprises for you tomorrow. We’ve been invited to Fran’s, so I’ve already sorted out an outfit for you that I know she’ll think is very sexy. Would you like to go?”

“Yes please,” I whispered back drifting off to sleep.

Published 
Written by Verena
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments