Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

1 Plus 1 Means Double the Fun

"Two bisexual roommates discover the fun of a new toy!"

33
12 Comments 12
19.3k Views 19.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Becky and Lisa had been best friends ever since Lisa's family moved into the neighborhood when they were just little girls. Becky was the first friend Lisa had made back then, and they only grew closer as the years went by. The two played dolls and house together, studied together in school, double-dated when they got older, and were roommates in college. When Becky got married, Lisa was her maid of honor and when she got divorced four years later, Lisa was there with a shoulder to cry on. With no place to go after the divorce, Lisa asked Becky to move in with her, and now they were roommates again, sharing a two bedroom apartment in town. The girls were very close friends and would do anything for each other.

Besides the apartment, the two girls shared other things as well such as clothing, the car, and more recently, they began sharing their "toys" as well. The girls are not true lesbians, since they both also had men friends that they enjoyed playing with. However when the guys were not around, Becky and Lisa were not above making their own fun together!

One day Becky was home, making dinner and doing that morning's breakfast dishes, when Lisa came home from work. She was a waitress at Ethel's Family Restaurant. Becky heard the car pull into the driveway, and saw Lisa get out through the small window above the sink. When Lisa came in, Becky greeted her happily with a hug and a peck on the cheek "Hi honey, how was work today?" Becky chimed in her typical sweet sing-song voice.

"It was fine, nothing spectacular, but I did pretty good on tips today," Lisa said.

That's when Becky noticed the bag that Lisa had brought in with her. "What's in the bag?" she asked. She reached for it and Lisa pulled it back from her.

"Uh-uh, Not till after dinner!" Lisa said, with a playful grin.

"That's not fair! Just let me peek, please?" Becky asked again.

"My, my, we are an eager beaver, aren't we?" Lisa chuckled.

"You know my beaver is always eager for you, darling!" Becky said, giving Lisa a long, passionate kiss on the lips. Becky parted her lips and Lisa accepted the invitation, allowing her tongue out to meet Becky's. Lisa's hand found its way to Becky's pert young breast and Becky moaned into her room-mates mouth, as she felt Lisa groping her.

Becky finally broke the kiss. "Well, dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Why don't you go change clothes and I will finish up in here," Becky panted.

"Okay, but we are going to continue this after dinner!" Lisa said.

"Oh, absolutely! You better believe I want to continue this!" Becky said. She turned to head towards the kitchen and Lisa swatted her ass playfully. Becky squealed and scampered into the kitchen while Lisa went in to change clothes.

Lisa went into her room and got her house clothes out - a pair of comfortable, worn jeans and a white cami top short enough that it showed her navel. Lisa had a pierced navel with a sparkling ruby - her birthstone - that dangled invitingly. As she undressed, she noticed that Becky's earlier favor had gotten her a little more excited than she thought - Lisa had developed a good-sized wet spot in her panties. She smiled as she changed them, bringing the soiled garment to her nose and breathing in her own musky aroma. She loved the smell of her sex, not as much as she loved Becky's, but she enjoyed the scent of her own excitement as well.

Lisa finished changing and went back out into the kitchen to see if Becky needed any help. But Becky was just finishing setting the food on the table. "Yum, you made fried chicken, my favorite!" Lisa said excitedly.

"Well, I know you like my fried chicken and we hadn't had it for awhile," Becky said.

"I may just have to show my gratitude later on," Lisa said, with a playful wink.

"Well hell, if I knew that I would have made it sooner! Who knew that fried chicken made you horny!" Becky giggled.

"Oh, honey, it's not the chicken, it's the service, believe me!" Lisa said. "The restaurant has fried chicken too, but it doesn't have a hot little slut like you serving it!"

"Oh, I don't know... you work there, don't you?" Becky giggled. The girls kissed for a couple moments before they got to the meal.

After they had finished eating, the table was cleared, and the dishes were in the sink soaking. So the girls went into the living room and sat on the sofa together. Becky, being a year and a half younger than Lisa, laid her head in her older roommates lap while Lisa stroked her hair.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Becky purred, as her best friend caressed and played with her soft brown hair. Both girls had brown hair down to the middle of their backs. As children, the girls looked so much alike that at times their parents mistook them for each other, a peculiarly humorous occurrence to the girls. Now grown up, however, there were a few differences.

Becky and Lisa were practically the same height, but Becky wasn't as well-developed as her older girlfriend. While Becky had a very pleasing 32-24-34 figure in her own respect, her small B cup breasts were an item she wished she could change. She envied Lisa's fuller 36-26-38 figure and especially her C cup breasts, often telling her that they were her best feature and definite man-bait!

Becky closed her eyes and luxuriated in the feeling of her girlfriend's fingers running through her hair. Lisa looked down at the young girl in her lap and smiled... she was so young and so pretty, but she was also very much a sexual creature. And Lisa loved it when the two of them played together just as much as Becky did. Lisa smiled, thinking about Becky's tight little body and the way her pussy always gave up such sweet juices when she ate her out. Lisa began feeling that delightful tingle in her own pussy and with a mischievous little smirk, she ran a hand down to her hip and began sliding it slowly up her belly.

Becky had been wearing her white cheerleader-type short shorts and a loose-fitting gray tank top, and now Lisa was running her hand up underneath that gray tank top. She noticed at dinner that Becky was most likely not wearing a bra - she usually didn't when she was home. Becky always complained that she didn't like the damn things. "Why should I wear a bra... with these little titties it's not like I need one!" she whined. But Lisa loved her 'little titties' and was pleased to find out her hunch was right. As her hand gently brushed over her small breasts, Becky moaned softly, adjusting her position so Lisa could reach her a little better.

"She is such a little sex slut!" Lisa thought to herself, smiling. Lisa lightly pinched and pulled her nipple, feeling it harden and stand erect at her prompting. But Lisa's toying had stirred Becky and she sat up, sliding closer to her girlfriend. Becky looked into Lisa's eyes and Lisa returned her gaze. Without words being exchanged between them, the two girls began making out on the sofa. They kissed, letting their tongues play with each other and their hands roam over each other's bodies. Becky's hands found Lisa's breasts almost immediately, and she rubbed and caressed them as Lisa kissed her neck and throat.

Lisa knew one of Becky's "hotspots" was the side of her neck right where it meets her shoulder and she homed in on it, listening for the telltale moan as she aroused the younger girls passion. But Becky wasn't going to be outdone so easily. Her hand dropped down between Lisa's spread legs and deftly unfastened her jeans, slipping down the front of her pants to find an already damp pussy.

Lisa gasped as Becky's hand found what it was searching for and her fingertips found Lisa's clit. Becky pressed her advantage and pushed Lisa gently backwards onto the couch and climbed above her. She pushed Lisa's cami top up and over her breasts, quickly pouncing on the newly exposed globes and fastening her mouth over one thick nipple. Lisa was the one moaning now, as Becky began chewing and sucking and licking the sensitive nub. With her other hand, she made sure Lisa's other breast didn't get lonesome, and she mauled the creamy tender flesh and pinched and tugged at the nipple.

Lisa put one hand behind Becky's head while feeding her tit to the hungry girl with the other. Becky had put one knee between Lisa's legs and Lisa locked her legs around it and began humping Becky's leg, trying to rub her eager pussy on Becky's leg. Feeling what Lisa was doing, she lowered herself down onto Lisa and straddled her legs trying to do the same thing. They rubbed up and down on each other, both trying to quench the fire burning in their pussies, while Becky continued feasting on Lisa's aching nipples.

The girl's moans and whimpers and gasps grew became urgent and impassioned as the lust grew out of their control. Their grinding got more desperate as each found that it wasn't helping their condition. Panting, they tried anything their lust-fogged minds could think of to ease this intense need that was threatening to consume them.

Finally, and close to near-panic, Becky got up off Lisa. "Let's go to the bedroom where we can have more room!" she panted. Lisa hopped up off the sofa and they practically raced to Lisa's bedroom because it was the bigger of the two. Lisa's room was where they usually played and often slept together. Becky had her room where her clothes were kept and she slept there most of the time, but Lisa's room was their playhouse.

Since Becky was already on her feet, she got a bit of a head start and beat Lisa to her room. Both girls arrived topless, having left their tops along the way someplace. They crashed together in a rather abrupt hug, kissing again, each wanting to completely devour the other. Their frantic need made any gentleness a secondary thought at best. As they kissed in their frenzied way, they fumbled at taking each other's pants off both trying to strip the other as fast as humanly possible.

With Lisa's jeans already unfastened, Becky jerked them down in one swift motion and then ripped her panties off in the next leaving Lisa still working on relieving her girlfriend of her clothes. But Lisa wasn't far behind and once Becky was naked too, Lisa hefted her up onto the bed, crashing down onto her back and giggling hysterically. Lisa pounced on Becky this time, throwing her legs apart and positioning herself right at the apex of Becky's long, lean legs.

"I've been waiting for this all day baby," Lisa said as she hovered over Becky's dripping pussy. She fingered the glistening lips and pulled them apart to peer into her pink wet hole.

"Oh God, I've been needing this... please hurry up and eat me! Eat my pussy lover, please!" Becky cried.

"You want me to eat your slutty pussy? This naughty, slutty pussy right here?" Lisa said, teasing.

"Yes! Oh God please!" Becky cried louder.

"Tell me.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

Tell me what you want," Lisa prodded.

"Eat my naughty, slutty pussy! Lisa, please! Pleeeease! Oh fuck, I need you to eat my pussy now!" Becky said nearly in tears. Lisa had been toying and teasing her pussy lips and circling her clit as she taunted her and Becky was nearly insane with need now.

"It does look appetizing... do you have some sweet juice in there for me? Maybe I should lick it and see if you have a tasty treat in there for me?" Lisa said, just to torment her a bit longer.

"Ohhhhhh..." Becky moaned long and loud.

Lisa took pity on the poor girl then. She knew that it would be her turn soon enough to squirm like she had made Becky, so she relented. Leaning down, she gave Becky's drooling pussy a long, slow lick from bottom to top with the flat of her tongue, ending with a little flick at her clit hood.

"OHHHFUCKK!" Becky squealed as she felt Lisa's tongue on her hypersensitized pussy. Becky grabbed at the bed sheets on each side of her, balling them up in her fists and gripping them so hard her knuckles turned white. Becky raised her hips up to meet Lisa's tongue, as if it had somehow stuck to it. Lisa saw Becky's thighs trembling with the strain of holding her hips up in the air.

Lisa's tongue pushed its way into the trembling girl's slit, parting her outer lips and snaking its way past her inner lips to burrow deep in the warm pink hole. As Lisa's tongue squirmed and twisted inside her, Becky fell deeper in her into her lustful insanity.

"OhmyGod, OhmyGod, OhmyGod," Becky chanted as Lisa licked and slurped up all the juice Becky's quivering pussy was producing. As if that wasn't enough to drive Becky completely mad, Lisa added two fingers to her pussy as well finger fucking her even as she licked at her pussy lips and toyed with her engorged clit.

"Oh my God, Lisa! Oh, I'm cumming baby... I'm cumming... I'M CUUUMMMMINNGG!!" Becky screamed as it hit her suddenly and unexpectedly. Becky's hips shot skyward as she squirted pussy juice out onto the bed sheets, leaving a trail and stain spreading out as the next squirt followed. Becky's back arched and her entire frame became rigid, trembling as the orgasm took complete control of her. She shook her head back and forth violently as if trying to shake the snowglobe of her mind into place again. Her speech had become random babbling in some foreign tongue not making any sense. Becky twisted and writhed on the bed, her orgasm twisting her into something resembling an old gnarled oak tree that had seen far too many storms.

Finally, her orgasm passed, releasing her body once again and Becky collapsed on the bed panting like a greyhound after a big race. Her naked body glistened with a sheen of sweat that gathered into droplets that ran down between her heaving breasts, running down her body and onto the sheet to mix with the pussy juices already there.

It took Becky a good five minutes before she regained enough of her tattered mind to be able to speak.

"Holy shit, Lisa! What did you DO to me?" Becky gasped.

Lisa giggled at her friend's reaction "You were pretty amazing. I thought for a bit that I broke you!"

"You very nearly did, honey! That was... incredible!" Becky panted, still trying to catch her breath.

"Hey, you made fried chicken... how else was I going to thank you!" Lisa giggled again.

"Well give me a few minutes to get myself together then its my turn to thank you!" Becky said.

Lisa lay next to the frazzled young girl, taking her into her arms and kissing her softly. "Baby, there's no need to thank me. I love you and I love to make you happy. Your expression alone is all the thanks I need." She drew the girl closer and traced her fingertip over Becky's sweat-slickened skin, circling her nipples and lightly pinching and pulling on them, marveling how stiff and erect they still were. Lisa brushed Becky's sweat soaked hair from her face and kissed her long and deeply.

The girls really did love each other - as deeply as they could love any man. The two were completely inseparable and no man could ever come between them. Should either of them find a man worth marrying, he would be marrying both of them for all practical purposes, as neither of them would ever permit anyone to split the pair up.

At last, Becky had recovered enough for conversation. "Lisa, baby, I love you too. Very much. You have been my best friend, my big sister, and more than anyone ever. I don't know what I would do without you. You were there for me whenever I needed you. You helped me through my divorce and took me in afterwards. You are..." Becky had to stop, she couldn't find the words she needed.

But no words were necessary. Lisa propped herself on one elbow and placed her fingertip on Becky's lips. "I know Becky. But you are just as important to me. Honey, you have given me just as much as I ever gave you. This apartment was cold and heartless until you came to live here. I would come home, throw something on the table, then just veg out in front of the television until I was tired enough to fall asleep. Half the time, I slept here on the couch. But then you came and you made this a home. Our home. You brought life to this place. I can never thank you enough for that, baby."

"You're gonna make me cry!" Becky said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Well, I'll just have to kiss the tears away!" Lisa said smiling. "But I just want you to know you give as good as you get, honey. And that reminds me, I got a little something for us today."

"Oh you mean that bag you had when you came home?" Becky said perking right up, "I'd almost forgot about it! Let's see!" she said.

Lisa giggled; at times Becky reverted back to that same little girl Lisa became best friends with all those years ago! But she went to the closet where she had put the bag and brought it over to the bed. Becky sat up with crossed legs as if she was waiting to open a Christmas present or something.

"I stopped by that 'adult toy store' out of town on the highway today at lunch. I wanted to find something new for us to play with. I think you'll like what I found," Lisa explained. She reached in the bag and pulled out her purchase.

"Oh my GOD! Lisa!" Becky squealed. She looked at the package and at the picture on the front. It was a cartoon image of two girls sitting facing each other with their legs over one another. The toy was between the two of them. "It's a double dong!"

"Well it's a double-headed dildo, but yeah a double dong. I figured we could use it together or one at a time." Lisa said. "We can also fuck each other with it just like a man."

"Really? How so?" Becky asked.

"Tell you what, moved to the edge of the bed and I'll show you," Lisa said. Becky quickly got into position and Lisa stood next to the bed and between Becky's spread legs. "Now I take one end of the dong and put it in me... like so. Then I grab it like it was my cock and the other end goes into you." Lisa pushed the head into Becky's still slick pussy.

"Oooh, that feels nice!" Becky said.

"Well it gets better, baby!" Lisa said. She began fucking Becky with the fake cock, slowly at first but quickly increasing the tempo and the depth of her thrusts.

"Ohhh God..." Becky cooed. "Yess... fuck me baby. Fuck me with your cock!"

Lisa thrust harder and deeper, pushing the dildo deeper in her little by little. Obviously, she couldn't tell when it bottomed out, so she went slowly until she learned how deep was comfortable for Becky. She was surprised at how much of the eighteen inch jelly monster she could actually take into her pussy. When Lisa found her maximum depth she moved her hand to that point to serve as a stopper so she wouldn't hurt her friend.

Then she began fucking her without worry. She pounded into Becky hard and fast using her one hand to stabilize the dong between them and to limit how for it went into Becky. It was just about the midpoint so it worked for them both - both girls were getting filled and stretched just like they loved. Lisa used her free hand to thumb over Becky's clit, adding a bit more pleasure to her experience.

Lisa didn't need to worry about that though. Becky was in heaven, having her girlfriend now acting as her boyfriend was a complete turn on for her. Being fucked like this was so fucking hot for them both!

"Oh my God! Oh yes! Fuck me baby, fuck me hard! Fuck my slutty pussy with your hard cock! Oh fuck!" Becky cried.

"Ohhhh..." Lisa joined in, feeling the same wonderful sensations in her pussy as well. Both girls moans and whimpers and cries mixed into a cacophony of lust sounds that filled the room. Becky reached up and clawed at her tits as Lisa fucked her. Becky had just had one mind-blowing orgasm and she was now on her way to her second.

Lisa meantime was having just as much fun - both in fucking her girlfriend like a guy and at the same time getting fucked herself. The dichotomy between the two was not only exciting but quite arousing for Lisa. She felt sexy and powerful. It was a heady mix and she was quickly coming to her first orgasm. Both girls climbed Mount Orgasm together and reached the summit at the same time.

"I'm cumming again! Oh my God Lisa!" Becky screamed. Which was just what Lisa needed to push her over the edge as well.

"I'm cumming too... OHHHH!!" Lisa joined in. And the girls had their first simultaneous orgasm - hitting them both at the same time and causing them both to act like snakes that crossed a live wire. Becky flopped around on the bed like a wet fish while Lisa held on to the dildo with one hand and the edge of the bed with the other, trying desperately to keep from falling onto the floor.

When their orgasms passed and they had control of themselves again, Lisa slowly pulled the dildo out of Becky's pussy, listening to her soft moan of emptiness, and then she removed it from her pussy too. turning it around she gave the end that was in her to Becky while she enjoyed the taste of her girlfriend's sweetness. Once the dildo was licked clean, Lisa climbed into bed and lay down next to Becky.

"I can see us getting a lot of use from this toy!" Becky said. "I'm glad you bought it. But the next toy is mine to choose!" she said.

"Deal. But for now, let's rest. Then maybe you can fuck me!" Lisa said.

"Oh you better believe it! And I'm going to make you suck my cock just like a good little whore!" Becky giggled.

The girls were going to get a lot of mileage from this new toy, that much was certain!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments