Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

3 magic words

3
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
452 words 452 words

I wake up to her lightly caressing my cheek. I must have fallen asleep before she got home. I kiss her hello and flop to my side to get a better look at her beautiful face. Her skin is a flawless white. Her eyes are a mixture of blue and grey. Her face is perfectly symmetrical, almost as if God himself sculpted it. She looks into my eyes and her hand runs through my hair.

“Are you okay?” I ask.

“Yeah. Just looking at you” she says.

I lean over to kiss her softly but her mouth takes control. When she pulls away she has this look of hunger in her eyes. She rips off the sheet that’s covering my naked body as she sinks her teeth into my neck. I moan at the unexpected yet welcome bite. Her hand finds my pussy immediately and plunges inside me, making me orgasm instantly. She doesn’t miss a beat as she keeps pumping her fingers inside of me. Her mouth searches out my nipple and clamps down on it. Another instant orgasm. She has two fingers inside me as her ring finger circles my asshole.

Then she moves down and flicks my clit with her tongue while still inside me. It seems like her hand is moving faster and her mouth is sucking my clit. My whole body feels as if it is on fire. My back arches as I feel the heat rushing to my pussy. She notices and moves even faster as her other hand reaches up to squeeze my nipple. Finally, the release. As I orgasm fluids come gushing out of me onto her hand and face. I am momentarily mortified as I have no idea what just happened.

“MORE” she moans.

Her hand keeps moving and again my back arches as I flood everything. This orgasm lasts longer. She stops and moves up near my face and grazes my nipple. I shudder as more juices come flowing out. This time she smiles her evil smile. She moves her hand down and lightly flicks my clit and I flood her hand again.

“OMG! What are you doing to me?!” I say.

She says, “Just enjoy it.”

She puts two fingers inside me and this time goes very slowly. She’s practically laying on top of me now. She looks into my eyes and says

“I love you.”

Again I flood her hand as I hear those 3 little words that mean so much.

She rolls over onto my side and just holds onto me as my body shudders from my last orgasm. My eyes droop as my body finally settles down.

“Go to sleep, my love. Sweet dreams.” she says.

 

Published 
Written by 247Nympho
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments