Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A beautiful stranger

2
2 Comments 2
19.1k Views 19.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I met her at a party on Saturday night. The party wasn't promising but then I saw this girl... She was different. She wore jeans and a shirt with a vest and even though I am usually not fond of girls wearing that, she, on the other hand, looked absolutely stunning. She started dancing, with a cigarette between her fingers and a look that would make you take off your clothes. I've seen a lot of girls with short hair, but her haircut made it difficult for me to look other way. She observed people around her like a vulture and, when our eyes met, I shivered from my scalp down to my feet. At that very moment, I wanted to kiss her so bad.

A couple of minutes later, she came to me and smiled. We just stood there, smiling at each other. It felt weird but perfect at the same time.

She took my hand and said, "Dance with me."

Of course I did. My heart was pounding like crazy but, hopefully, she hadn't noticed. I stood in front of her, trying so hard to make my moves seem natural, but every time I looked at her eyes I felt weak at the knees. We were pretty close to each other but she put her hands around my waist and pulled me closer. So close that I could feel her breath on my skin. So close that I could smell her perfume.

We danced like that for a while not saying a word. But it felt right.

At some point she took my hand again and whispered, "Let me take you home."

I nodded.

She took my coat and called a cab.

The taxi driver was ranting about government and economy as I sat there with just one question on my mind, "What the fuck am I doing?"

As though she knew what I was thinking, she squeezed my hand harder and gave me an 'It's alright' look. Even though, I was freaking out. Those full lips of hers, opening gently as she exhaled as the moon illuminated her cleavage. I was paralyzed. I became wet, imagining unbuttoning her vest and taking off her shirt. The lust was unbearable.

She payed for the cab and invited me inside. Her apartment was warm and cozy and I felt really glad to be there. She came, with two glasses of red wine, and proposed a toast.

"To this night," she said.

I smiled. There was some good music playing, from her laptop, and the wine made her lips red and even more desirable. We were getting pretty drunk and she started dancing. It was a slow, seductive song and her body moved following the rhythm. She took off her vest complaining that it was too hot. I stared. I wanted to get up and rip the rest of her clothes from her body, but I couldn't move. I sat there with a glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other, trying so hard to hide all of my 'symptoms'.

BomBshellAnitTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BomBshellAnitTS

I thought that revealing my sexual desire towards her would make her think I was easy, which, in this case, was exactly what I was. But it was so easy to want her and even easier to offer my whole self to her.

Finally, I got up and started dancing in front of her. Slowly. But passionately. She smiled contentedly and put her hand on my lips. She stared at me for a while and then she leaned over, to kiss me. She opened her mouth and her full, red lips touched mine. It was a slow, beautiful kiss. The kind that stops your heart. But as we stopped, my heart was beating was like crazy making my body sweat. She slowly pulled up my dress, revealing my legs, my thong and, finally, my breasts. She put her hands on them, started to caress them. As my nipples hardened, I became more and more wet and so did she. She picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. As we lay on the bed, we began to kiss passionately, hands all over each other's bodies. 

Laying on top of me, she put my hands above my head and ordered not to move them. She started kissing my neck, while touching my nipples. Then her tongue met her hand and she gently sucked my nipple making it even more hard. Then she moved to the other using her right hand to explore my body cavities. She kissed my stomach which made me breathe faster and I knew she was enjoying this as well. She was playing with me, kissing my thighs and lower stomach but not touching anything that was underneath my thong. I felt like I was going crazy because I wanted her. I wanted her so much. Desperately. 

I tried to move my hands and pull her closer or make her do anything, make her touch me, make her satisfy my hunger. But I couldn't. I couldn't move. She knew that and she kept driving me insane, kissing and touching everything but my wet, eager pussy.
And then, she took my panties off and stared at my naked, desperate body. Slowly, she put one finger inside of me, kissing my left thigh. I shivered, closed my eyes and moaned. Then she put another one and kissed my clit. I was so wet that those two fingers could move any way she wanted. And she chose slow. In and out with her tongue exploring the rest. She started doing it faster. Faster with the fingers, faster with the tongue. I was burning. 

I was trying not to be as loud as I was but with every move she made I just couldn't help but moan. As the speed was increasing I felt my orgasm coming. I finished loud, moving my pelvis up and down constantly. She got up with a big smile on her face and hugged me. Lying in bed with her after such good night was everything I could've asked for. I was happy. With a stranger. A beautiful stranger.

Published 
Written by sensual_seduction
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments