Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Massage To Remember

"Charlotte gets a massage."

26
6 Comments 6
28.9k Views 28.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

 

It was a hot summer’s day and I was at work. Sitting at a desk all day really takes its toll on a woman’s posture and my back problems had started again.

My name is Charlotte and I am thirty-four years of age. I have light blonde hair and light grey eyes that people say are my best features. I have a cute dimple nose and very light freckles. Even at thirty-four people say I could pass for a girl in their early twenties.

I am 5’8 and tend to wear heels making me look like I am six feet tall. I have a nice body, 36c breasts, slim tummy and a nice firm ass.

I sat in my office working away, stopping every few minutes to rub my shoulders and try and stretch my back to stop the soreness. I was deep in thought and didn’t realise that someone knocked on my door till the door opened.

In the doorway was my colleague Cathy. She took one look at me and knew what the problem was.

“Charlotte, is it your back again. I keep telling you to get that sorted out. I’ll tell you what I am going to give you the number of a masseuse. She is truly amazing at what she does, believe me, you will go back to her once a week at least.”

I smiled as Cathy looked through her phone and wrote down a phone number.  She handed me the paper and I put it in my pocket.

The reason why Cathy knocked on my door was so that we could go to lunch like any other day. We ate lunch and after hearing about all her problems with her boyfriend that over the last few months I have learned to just ignore we went back to work.

I spent the rest of the day doing more work and pondering if I should call the number Cathy had given me. By the time it came to the end of my workday, I decided to call.

I called the number and a sweet voice answered the phone.

“Hello massages, how can I be of help?”

I stammered for a second and caught myself.

“Hi,” I said. “I have had back problems for a couple of months and a friend suggested I call you.”

There was a pause on the other end and then I heard her.

“Okay, that’s fine. I can fit you in about seven o’clock tonight. Is that okay with you?”

I smiled to myself. “Sure”

“Okay, before coming to me please shower and wash.”

She gave me an address and when I told her that it would be my first massage she told me what to expect.

I drove home after work and then ate a light supper. I walked upstairs and got ready for my shower. I washed off and got redressed ready to go out for my first massage. I drove to the address I was given and saw that it was a small house that had been sectioned off into two apartments.

She had told me to go to the door on the right and on the actual door was the doorbell. I rang it and after a few seconds the door opened.

The girl that opened the door could not have been older than twenty. In fact, I learned pretty soon that she was only nineteen.

“Hi, you must be Charlotte come on in. I am Gina follow me.”

I followed Gina past a beautiful living room, giving me a chance to look at this young woman. Gina was a little bit short and petite. She was about 5’2 with beautiful long black hair and cute blue eyes. She was wearing what I could only describe as sweats, a grey sweatshirt and tight sweat shorts that hugged her young butt.

The room she led me into was nice with a great smell. It had light blue wallpaper and carpet to match. On the side was a small table with towels and lotions of some kind. In the middle of the room was a massage table.

“Okay, Charlotte, I am afraid you are going to have to pay me first.”

 I smiled and opened my handbag and handed the young woman £50. She took the money and put it into a box next to the lotion.

“This is how I am paying my way through college.”

I smiled at her, remembering how expensive college was in my days.

“Okay, undress and climb under the sheet. Give me a shout when you are ready.”

Gina walked out the door and I slowly undressed. I stripped off till I was naked. I felt a little venerable knowing a teenage girl would see me naked. I climbed onto the massage table and put my head into the headrest with the hole in it.

I gave a small shout and heard the door open. I looked up to see Gina taking off her sweats revealing a tight vest and cute cotton panties. She saw me looking at her and smiled.

“I don’t want to get any of the oil on my clothes. What sort of oil would you like me to use plain massage oil or scented oil?”

I told her I would like scented oil and she picked a bottle of lotion from the table. She put my head back on the headrest and she slowly uncovers the sheet down to my waist.

She turned on a stereo somewhere in the room and light oriental music started playing. It was light and very soothing and made me feel even more relaxed.

I gasped when I felt the cold oil being poured onto my back. Her hands gently massaged to oil into my skin and her hands felt warm and soft on my back. Once the oil had been spread over my back and shoulders, she started to give me my massage.

Her hand slid over my shoulders gently kneading and squeezing them. Her hands slid over my back first, then my sides and then along my spine. The feeling was amazing and I had never felt anything like it.

The smell of the oil was intoxicating it was the smell of fresh herbs and I could almost even tell which herbs they were. Her hands were gifted and slid over every bone in my back, pushing gently as if putting them back into the right place.

I was just about to fall asleep when I heard her say something. I asked her to repeat what she had said.

“I said would you like me to massage your legs and buttocks?”

I blushed slightly, but I thought I may as well have her massage my whole body whilst I was here. She was doing such a great job and I did pay her £50.

I told her okay and felt her lift the sheet off my lower back. Oil was poured over my legs and butt and felt the oil trickle over my pussy making me feel slightly naughty.

Gina’s fingers slid over my legs and I groaned as she started to massage my feet. She most certainly knew what she was doing as her fingers slid up my legs and massaged at my thighs. From my thighs, her hands slid over my butt.

Her hand massaged and squeezed hard on my butt and it felt amazing.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Her fingers had the magic touch and I felt really relaxed. More relaxed than I had ever felt in a very long time.

“Charlotte what I am going to do now may hurt for a few seconds, but I promise you that you will feel the relief in your back almost right away.”

I said, "Okay" and I could feel her climbing onto the table. She held onto my wrists and gently started to pull me back. My legs and waist were flat on the table as my belly and top half of my body rose up with her manipulation.

With a flick of her hands, I felt my back click. A short pain rose in my back and as she laid me back down the pain turn to pleasure. Her hands glided once more over my back and intense feeling of relief overtook me.

I felt loose and supple as if nothing could ever beat me. Her hands once again slid over my butt and I could not help myself but spread my legs slightly. She didn’t seem to get the hint as her hands slid over my butt and down onto my legs. She carried on massaging me and I felt so relaxed that I nearly drifted off to sleep.

“Okay, Charlotte, turn over and let’s do your front.”

I sheepishly turned over and she smiled at me.

“You have an amazing body Charlotte; it is nothing to be shy about.”

She took the oil and poured some over my breasts and belly. The feeling of the oil filling my belly button was a bit erotic I could not wait for this young woman to touch me once more.

Gina’s hands slid over my belly spreading the oil to every inch of my body. Her hands were warm as they slid over my breasts and I took a deep breath as her fingers gently slid back and forth over my nipples.

Somehow I knew this wasn’t what you would normally get at with a massage but I didn’t care. I enjoyed the attention I was getting and did not want it to stop.

Her hands caressed and squeezed my breasts and I moaned slightly as she manipulated my body. Her hands slid down over my belly gently caressing and kneading at my skin. For five more minutes, her hand touched my body, making inner thighs moist with anticipation.

Then it happened, the way she was caressing me, I knew it would. Her fingers slid between my legs and gently prodded at my pussy. I groaned loudly and spread my legs for her. Her fingers slid over my pussy and I could feel her other hand gently pinch at my clit.

I whimpered like a little school girl as Gina had her way with me. One hand pinched; rubbed and caressed at my clit as her other hand stroked and gently stroked at my pussy. I was hers to use and she knew it.

I just lay back and let this teenage woman touch me like I had never been touched before. She seemed to know exactly what to do to me and with every touch my body touched another level of pleasure.

Gina slipped a finger inside my hole making my back arch. She pulled her finger out and then pushed it back in with a second finger. It was not long before she had slipped three fingers inside me and was fingering me like her life depended on it.

I groaned loudly and knew if she kept things up I would orgasm quickly.  She did keep it up and soon she was sliding her fingers in and out of me at record speed. I screamed and groaned and could feel my orgasm building up.

She pinched hard at my clit and pulled her fingers out of my pussy. Her hand cupped my pussy and rubbed it hard. My body could not take it anymore and I screamed loudly as the most intense orgasm I had ever had ripped through my body.

My body shook violently as I squirted a stream of cum. As I calmed down I watched as Gina took off her vest and pulled down her panties. She had beautiful young 32b breasts and a clean shaven pussy. She climbed onto the massage table and lay flat on top of me.

Her soft, young body was on top of me and I slipped my arms around her back. She leant forward and looking into each other’s eyes, she kissed me on the lips.

“Charlotte I don’t usually do this with my customers. There is something about you that I really like. I am deeply attracted to you and I am glad to see that you feel the same way.”

I could not help myself and pulled this beautiful young woman’s head closer to mine and kissed her once more.

Gina climbed off me and took a towel off the side table and started to wipe me down. The towel was soft as she pressed it against my skin. She wiped off all the excess oil, making sure I was dry. She told me to get up and slowly wiped down my back too.

I watched as she wiped herself down too, taking care to wipe her pussy. She took my hand and led me out of her “massage room” and through her apartment and into a very girly bedroom. The room was a light pink with pictures of female models hung all over the place.

She led me to a king size bed and asked me to lie back on it. I did as I was told and Gina spread open my legs and started to kiss and lick at my thighs. I groaned as this beautiful young woman buried her head between my legs and slowly started to lick at my pussy lips.

Her tongue slid inside me making me groan and I could not help but hold on to her head. It was not long before Gina had slipped two fingers inside me as she slurped and licked at my clit. I groaned in pleasure, knowing that it would not be long before I came again.

Gina seemed to sense it too because her fingers slipped in and out of my pussy at an increasing speed. I groaned and bucked against her as my juices started to flow. She flicked her tongue over my clit and I could feel her teeth gently graze over my pearly bud.

I screamed loudly pushing her head away as my pussy started to spasm. Gina moved away from me as I groaned loudly and my body started to shake. A squirt of my juices poured out of my pussy and Gina rushed forward to lick it all up.

I lay back, gasping for air, as Gina climbed on top of me and gently started to peck at my neck and face as her hands squeezed and caressed my breasts.

“Charlotte spent an hour or so with me. We can just lay here and cuddle.”

I smiled at the young girl and pulled her close. I kissed her passionately as she pulled her bed covers over our naked bodies. I knew that this was a start of a special relationship and I knew that I would be around often, if not just for the massage.

There was one thing I could say for certain and that was this was a massage to remember.

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments