Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new start. The love story of a sub pt4

"Kelly is proud of her Mistress and her loyalty and fondness rise."

6
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Thanks to the priceless help of NaughtyAnn.

************

I suggest the reading of the previous parts. Comments are greatly appreciated.

************

Thenext morning I woke up before my Mistress did, it was one of those rare occasions when she stayed at my place and slept with me. I quietly moved down the bed, checked if my collar was in the right place, took a glance at Mistress, and went to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast.

I made some croissants, opening some jams made with different fruits to give her a choice, some honey, toasted bread, lemon slices, and tea, milk and coffee for her to choose.

She was unpredictable, and she would rather have a tea for a relaxing day or a coffee for a busy one. Sometimes she drank a cup of hot milk with honey to feed her strength for a day of passion. Whatever the choice, I wanted everything to be perfect for her.

As soon as it was all in place, I ran to the bedroom and checked on her. I could see her stretching so I returned again to the kitchen. Now she would be off to the restroom, and then go back to bed, waiting for me to show up and receive instructions.

I hoped that she would like my surprise and I calculated the timing perfectly. Walking into the bedroom, I carried a tray full of everything. Next to the food was my leash, already hooked with my collar. Setting the tray in front of her I knelt down and cast my eyes to the floor.

She watched every move I made, until I started to kneel.

"Indeed you are a caring slave. So, today, I think I will stay in bed for a while. Tonight we will pay another visit to the Club. Later today I will relieve the pain on the cheeks of your ass with an ointment” she told me, then giving me instructions for the rest of morning.

I did as I was told, happy for the approval of my Mistress and knowing that I could trigger her disappointment, and receive punishment, at any time. Being a perfect slave slut is not for weak or mindless beings.

At around noon, she called me up. I ran as fast as I could and knelt before her. She laid me on the bed across her lap, and started spreading the ointment, and I felt a sudden relief spread through me. Also a little arousal started building in feeling her hands on my ass cheeks. I kept my mouth shut, but soon she would notice the sparkling hint of my wetness.

Her hands widened their journey on my ass cheeks, reaching my inner thighs and my back. After a while she moved me from her legs, and kissed me. Our tongues started playing together, while we drank each other. I left her mouth and went down her neck, leaving a trail of kisses to her tits.

She started moaning and I kissed her nipples, caressed them, everything I did on one, was immediately repeated on the other. My lips closed on the hard nipple, pinching it and my tongue darted between them, to hit and tease the nipple. A louder moaning escaped from her throat. Before long my lips started a new trail of kisses to the south of her body.

My hands didn't leave her breasts as I kissed her navel, licking it, and then I made my way down her whole belly, with my tongue leaving a trail of moisture. When I reached her crotch I began kissing all around her most sensitive spots, without actually touching them.

I knew I could incur some kind of punishment for teasing her so badly, but for once I thought the sighs she was making were worth it. My kisses headed further downwards until my tongue was licking her inner thighs. I could smell her sweet scent and I could see her soaked pussy starting to drip tears of her love juice.

Resisting hard from devouring her pussy I kissed nearer and nearer, moving all around it. I could feel the contractions of her clit when I moved near to it. It was protruding, swollen and red. Her pussy lips were opening and closing, as if they were begging to be penetrated.

She now ordered me to fuck her and make her cum. I was really tempted to disobey and continue my teasing, but my submission to her was already so deep that the order was like the starter shot of a race. I moved quickly between her legs, drinking and licking her juices, sucking her love lips, tongue fucking her pussy hole.

This made her moan like mad. As her waist was shaking I took her pleasure button in my mouth and sucked it. She closed her legs on me, put her hands on my head and pushed me as deep as she could between her thighs. Her shattering orgasm made her scream in pleasure. Juices flowed from her, filling my mouth and I was so thirsty for it that I drank everything. I licked dry every inch of her pussy, until she was quiet. I then cleaned my face with my fingers, and put them into my mouth.

"That was fabulous Slave. I think I will forgive your teasing!" she told me.

I was smiling in joy from ear to ear.

Before going to the Club, the purple stripes on my ass had now changed to pink. We ate, then I cleaned the bedroom and we sat in the living room.

As usual I was on my knees while she instructed me in the rules of the Club. She said she wouldn’t whip me anymore, unless in extreme circumstances. She didn't like me to suffer strong pain and to be marked so badly. Knowing that I would accept this without question, but yet she thought it wouldn’t be needed. I had proven myself eager to learn and obey her commands, already.

In the Club, a slave is bound to obey only to its Master/Mistress, or to whom they decide to lend their slave. This is because there are many different degrees and ways of slavery, and it could trigger rebellion -or worse- from an improperly treated slave.

As an example, slut Kelly wasn’t a slave who could be whipped to blood, for many reasons. Someone else might be one who needed to be whipped senseless. She was explaining the rules because the circumstances might arise where her slave had to be left alone for a little while.

Mistress could decide whether she wanted to fuck or to be fucked by some of the men or women of the club. Therefore she couldn't be babysitting her slave every single second, renouncing to her pleasure for a slave. She would decide later at the club if the slave was to be ordered to remain still and silent, to be free to act, or something else.

Mistress Serena had decided to wear a black corset pushing up her marvellous boobs, and lace up thigh high boots.

1LadyRita
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1LadyRita

Fishnet black hose, black lace underpants and a black leather skin tight skirt was finished off with her hair tied up in a ponytail.

I was dressed in the same clothes as the previous evening. However, the distinction between us was that I was wearing the slavery marks, bracelets and collars.

At 23.00 we left for the Club and I was again blindfolded. We both had a cloak hiding our outfits to the public, as we wouldn't be very happy if we were arrested for public offence to decency.

Once we arrived and we entered the main room, I saw that it was crowded. Many more people than the day before and at least twenty slaves were chained to the turrets. Some were pleasing a Master or Mistress; others were idle, whilst some were recovering from previous action.

Mistress took me to a turret in a circle of couches, next to an armchair where she sat, placing her hand on my head, then she caressed me as if I was her pet. I could understand from the position chosen in the room that Mistress Serena was a powerful member of the Club. That made my pride rise, and my joy for belonging to her grew further.

After a while she saw someone, and a man-slave approach her on all fours, and whispered something in her ear. She stood up, and in a stern, loud voice, ordered me to remain still and silent until her return. As she did so, some people turned to look at us. I was puzzled, but it was my duty to obey, so I did as I was told.

As the minutes passed by I saw a big fat man coming towards me. He was just dressed in leather pants, barely hiding the huge bulge in front of them; the rest of his body was naked. A horsewhip hung from his belt and as he stood in front of me he asked my name, however I didn't answer.

He knew who my Mistress was, and threatened to tell her that had I disobeyed so I would be punished, if I didn't answer what he was asking and obey him.

My faith and my loyalty to Mistress were such that I didn't even pay attention to his threats. He pulled out his cock and I couldn't believe that it was at least twelve inches long. An average size, willing woman would probably have difficulty being fucked by him and I am tinier than most. Anyway he put it against my lips and ordered me to open my mouth and suck.

I didn't move an inch and kept my mouth firmly closed. So he started slamming it on my face, to provoke a reaction from me and exploit any movement I would have done to try sliding it in my mouth.

Not that he could have managed it even if I would be willing. As I have said before I am a small woman, and my mouth wasn’t big enough for such a monster.

At the sight of me so immobile and emotionless, his frustration and rage built up. He started screaming that I was a shame for slavery; I deserved to be beaten senseless. Then he shouted at me that it was my duty to obey him as he was a powerful Master. Again I didn't react and this drove him mad so he raised one of his big hands to hit me. I was terrified of him, which must have shown in my eyes, a few seconds more and I would be scared to death.

Then I saw Mistress Serena running, followed by two huge masked men, with perfect modelled muscles in every visible part of their body, and I felt my fear fade a little. I knew that I would be safe now as I heard her loudly order him to stop it, then she placed herself between me and the fat man.

"Get out of my way, Serena, or I'll beat you down! This useless slave didn't obey my orders, and she deserves an exemplary punishment!" he told her.

"You know the house rules. She doesn't belong to you and she was obeying orders from her Mistress. You had no right to ask order or force anything to her!” she told him in a loud, extremely cold, cutting voice.

“I am a powerful Master; I deserve obedience from anyone I want!" he screamed at her.

"No, you are nothing but a useless prick! You are uselessly violent and you have no respect for anyone apart from yourself! I have tolerated you enough! You will now leave the Club, and you will not be admitted again, neither here or in any other associated club!"

"You fucking bitch! You can't do anything to me!" he shouted.

Again he raised his horsewhip, aiming it at Serena so that he could beat her. The two security men blocked him, and then they took hold of him, immobilizing and chaining him. Chains were plentiful in the Club, however I had not seen them used in that way on my visits. Mistress then crouched next to me, unfastened my chain and asked me how I felt. She looked really worried, and I managed to whisper:

"Slave obeyed you. Slave knew Mistress would protect her, now slave feels safe.

Then I passed out from the emotional shock and when I woke up I was safely in my bed and Mistress was sitting in a nearby chair.

"You are awake, Kelly! I was really worried" she said.

"What happened? How did I get here?" I asked her.

"Don't worry Kelly, I brought you home and the doctor has been to see you. Until you are well enough there will be no more Mistress-Slave playing. You passed out and we feared the emotional shock was too much for you. You will have to rest for a couple of weeks at least, even if I think you are strong enough to recover in less time. Anyone else would have obeyed him, why didn’t you?”

"It was because you ordered me not to move, nor to speak. I knew that it was my duty to obey. Did I do wrong? You seem disappointed” I said.

"I am not disappointed with you, but with myself. You proved to me that you are precious and worthy, and I put you in great danger. I am disappointed with myself and you were not to blame, I am proud of you instead” she told me.

"Thank you Serena. I'm pleased you consider me precious and worthy and I'm happy you are proud of me. I am proud of it. I am proud I belong to you.” I answered softly.

I was really tired and started to feel sleepy.

"Do not be disappointed Serena, you cannot keep everything in control, but I remember you saying to him that he was expelled from the Club. What does that mean?" I asked

Caressing me softly on my head, sliding her hand to my cheek, she kissed me on my lips.

"Don't worry about this, everything will be alright. You have to rest now."

I was sleeping already and didn’t hear the last part of her sentence.

to be continue...

Published 
Written by Eager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments