Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new start. The love story of a sub pt5

"Kelly realizes she is falling in love for her Mistress"

5
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Thank to NaughtyAnn for her priceless help.

I suggest to read the previous parts before this. Comments greatly appreciated.

One week passed by and Serena could tell that I had regained my strength. In fact I was fully recovered and I felt that it was time to pay my respects again to Mistress and her role. Also I wanted to show her how grateful I was for having her look after me in the past few days.

When she had returned home from shopping, she found me with my collar back on my neck. I was in my slave position and kneeling on the living room floor.

Looking at me she understood then went to put the packs in the kitchen, returning she sat next to me.

"Kelly, are you sure of this? I put you in danger, and my duty as Mistress is to protect you,” she asked.

"Mistress protected me; she was there and didn't allow the bad man to hurt her slave. She has cared for her slave for days whilst her slave was recovering from the shock. Nobody could be a better Mistress and I am proud to belong to you,” I told her.

"Do not leave me, please,” I whispered, with my eyes filling of tears.

She remained silent for a few moments, then she nodded and spoke with what I call her ‘voice of command’, which lets everyone know that they must obey her.

"Slave, Mistress has not cum since the accident. What do you think?" she asked.

"This unworthy slut slave has been the cause of Mistress Serena’s lack of sexual satisfaction. She deserves to be punished,” I answered.

"It is not your fault slave, so I won't punish you for that. I will do it just to remind you who is in charge! Then you will make me cum!"

"You are so good to this unworthy slave. She is looking forward to be reminded of her right place,” I whispered.

I got on all fours, moved into the most suitable place for her to spank me with the least effort. Then I waited in anticipation for the punishment that I craved.

I felt so happy when she started, that my tears started flowing only after the twentieth blow. Altogether I received forty of them before she stopped.

My ass was sore all over and my face wet with tears. However my eyes glowed with pride for having such a Mistress.

It was now time to make Mistress Serena cum, so I fondled her breasts and her nipples. However, while I was kissing her body, she handed me the double strap-on dildo and told me to wear it and use it on her. I was quite concerned as I had never used one before on anyone.

I put it on, and then went back to kissing and licking her most sweet spots. I finger fucked her, then licked her butt hole, and used her juices to ease the access of my fingers in her ass.

AnnaRaymond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRaymond



She sighed, her pussy was really wet, her ass threshold relaxing. Taking some lube I put it on her ass crack and then smothered some on the smaller dildo.

Then she moved onto all fours, so I slid the bigger dildo into her pussy. Then I inserted the smaller one in her ass. As the head was inside her ass, she thrust towards me so that I could fill her as much as possible.

It was a signal for me, and I pushed both inside her in a single move. She gasped and started moaning and I could feel that she was rapidly reaching her climax. I knew that she needed it too badly, so I helped her by quickening my thrusts, burying the dildos deeper and deeper at every push.

When she started to cum it was not an explosion, but a quiet orgasm full of relief for her. After a moment she stood and unfastened the strap-on from my ankles and pushed my head between her legs. I started licking her pussy, and sucking her clit. My hands couldn't keep still; I wanted to touch every part of her.

Sliding my fingers inside her love hole, at the same time I was sucking her pussy lips and rubbing my thumb on her clit. My other hand pinched her nipples, one after the other, and squeezed her lovely tits. As I felt her orgasm mounting I thrust a finger from her pussy inside her ass, moving my lips on her clit and sucking it, with my tongue teasing it fast. Her climax shook her whole body; her juices flowed from her in a stream of nectar that I would never get tired of. I swallowed every single drop, until she stopped me, her eyes sparkling with surprise, and ordered me to the bedroom.

I went, and she followed. My sore ass was recovering fast and she put a hand on it, caressing it as we climbed onto my bed. Then she lay down, holding me between her arms.

Lowering her hand she started caressing my pussy lips. I was wet as a fountain, and it took me a few moments to cum, in a calm and thoroughly satisfactory way.

I heard her whisper before she fall asleep, "Thank you, dear.”

Unable to sleep I found that my mind was racing. My heart revealed to me that I was completely, undeniably, unmistakably falling deeply in love with her. Succumbing to her will and needs, my soul was bound to give her everything needed to please her and make her happy.

She wouldn't have to find out about my love for her. As a slave I would only have to please Mistress and obey, whilst as a lover she might think that there was a chance that I wouldn't have accepted some of her commands. I was ready to be the silent lover who sacrificed everything to make her beloved happy. A new awareness filled my mind and I fell into a deep sleep.

to be continued...

Published 
Written by Eager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments