Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A or B ?

"A routine appointment becomes exciting"

40
17 Comments 17
12.9k Views 12.9k
938 words 938 words

“A, or B,” I sat in the darkened room, and her breath caressed my ear as she leant forward

 

“I’m not sure,” I replied, not an entirely honest answer but I was enjoying the intimacy of the moment, and it was partly a reluctance to move on and partly a certain hesitancy over the correct answer.

 

“Let’s try again, A, or B,” her hair brushed against my cheek, and I could feel her warm breath again. I pushed back against the rigid chair feeling the cool, smooth leather against my bare thighs as I clenched my pussy muscles and fought to focus on the question.

 

“A, it’s A,” I stammered out.

 

“Good, and this time?” she asked as she stepped back and switched the discs around.

 

I tried again to focus my mind and my eyes on the letters projected on the opposite wall but all I could see was the svelte figure in a dark business suit that had greeted me on my arrival at the opticians that morning. Silky beige blouse under a navy skirt suit with glossy black hose and heels.

 

“Again, A, or B.” Oh, fuck this was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. Sitting in this leather chair in a darkened room, it was just her and me. I could feel that my mini skirt had ridden up baring my thighs to the smooth leather. My pussy was juicing up, and all the time I could feel her, her breath, her hair, her perfume and her warmth as she moved around me.

“It’s B,” I announced, proud as a pre-schooler with a correct answer.

 

She stepped away, and I could hear the click of her heels on the tile floor as she approached her desk.

 

“I’m sorry It's hot in here,” she commented, and I heard the rustle of fabric before she added, “I’ll just turn the air conditioner up a little.”

 

The heels clicked again, and I sensed her approach once more, I should explain that her desk was to the rear of my chair so I could not watch her without twisting in the seat.

 

She lifted my fringe to one side and positioned the test frames back on my face, as she did so the air con kicked in with a wave of cool air, my unfettered nipples instantly hardening inside my light summer top.

 

“So, this time I want you to tell me which is clearer, the red or the green,”

 

I could smell her perfume, Estee Lauder’s Bronze Goddess, the unmistakable scents of vanilla and coconut. I just hoped she couldn't detect mine, Horny Young Woman, a heady mix of girl cum and pheromones.

 

Again, her long slender fingers stroked my fringe back, and I felt her fresh minty breath on my cheek.

 

"Red or Green?" The displays flicked through each one accompanied by an adjustment to the eyepieces.

NicoleRizo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleRizo

Finally, she stepped back and lifted the frames from my face, “OK, that’s all fine.”

 

“Now I need to look into your eyes,” with that she turned the lights up a little and wheeled herself around in front of me on a small stool.

 

I felt hugely aware of how short my skirt was, how it had ridden up. Was I flashing my thong? I was sure that the pale blue cotton would by now be dark with my arousal.

 

She had slipped her jacket off, and my eyes focused on her full bust, firm full breasts encased in beige silk, I could see the structure of her bra and the two stubby nipples that tented the fabric.

 

Oh fuck, my slit was slick with need, that familiar feeling of arousal. My juices were seeping out as my pussy tightened with desire, my clit swelling, longing to be stroked or licked, she must surely smell my arousal now.

 

She moved closer to me. Her body brushed my thigh, as she leant towards me. Clicking the ophthalmoscope on, she moved even closer, while my eyes focussed on her glossy pink lips. I swallowed hard, clenching my aching pussy, desperate for relief.

 

“Look up, look down, now left, and now right.”

 

I followed her instructions as best I could. Looking down gave me a clear view of a satin beige bra and two full mounds of warm, smooth flesh. I inhaled deeply, drawing in her scent. I could feel my juices as they seeped back along my perineum. An involuntary shiver shook my body.

 

“All done,” she moved away and turned the lights back on.

 

“Okay Laura, your eyes are healthy, and there is only a very slight change in your prescription,” she smiled and crossed her legs. I glimpsed a quick flash of tanned thigh and lacey stocking top.

“I’ll take you through to look at frames, would you like me to help you chose?”

 

I nodded and managed to croak out a yes. Yes, I would love her help.

 

She stood and smoothed her skirt down. I stared as it clung to her shapely hips.

 

I followed her to the door, my eyes riveted to her oh so shapely ass, each cheek elevated by her heels seemed alive inside her tight tailored skirt.

 

“Our frames come in three ranges, so we’ll see what price point you’re comfortable with, and then I can make some recommendations,” she paused to hold the door, “With your bone structure it should be easy to choose, any questions?”

 

Yes, I thought, I have questions, when do you finish work, how about a drink, are you allowed to fuck your clients.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments