Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Special Hen Night

"Jane is getting married tomorrow then she visits her sister in law to get acquainted"

4
1 Comment 1
19.5k Views 19.5k
4.5k words 4.5k words
The white long sleeved blouse felt smooth against her skin and as she raised her hand to ring the bell, she experienced a moment of doubt. This was the day before her wedding and Jane had spent weeks preparing for her special day. Everything was in order, the flowers, the caterers, the reception, and that dress, it had all been meticulously planned and more than once she had considered throwing the whole thing in. Geoff didn’t seem too fussed over the preparations, no matter what she proposed he threw his hands in the air and made an excuse to leave the house.

Jane had eventually enlisted the help of her mother, two sisters and Geoff’s sister, who seemed determined to make her special day something to remember. Jenny had seemed a little weird the first time they’d met six months ago. It had been at a pub in the heart of Edinburgh. An all girl band who dressed in Catholic school uniforms and sang old Runaway and Joan Jett songs, mixed with a healthy dose of AC/DC and of late, Metallica. Geoff had introduced Jenny as his kid sister, the wild child and left them to swap war stories while he busied himself with another round of darts.

The door opened suddenly and Jane cracked a cheery grin. Jenny was dressed in a white ruffled blouse and black, zip up mini skirt, the guitar hung loosely around her neck, a smoke dangled from her mouth.

“Hi babe,” her eyes lit up, “wow, look at you, is that your going away outfit?”

“How did you guess?”

“Let’s just say,” she looked past her, “that the only thing left on your list was the going away outfit,” she tossed the cigarette into her mother’s prize dahlias.

“Am I right or am I right?”

“Right,” she smoothed out the incredibly short shirtdress that flared out at the bottom, it was the shortest dress she had ever worn, the generous flares puffed out at the hem, made from a leather synthetic it felt dangerous.

“Cool,” Jenny’s eyes lit up, “my brother will be cumming in his pants when he sees you,” she licked her lips, “you look good enough to eat.”

“You think?” Jane blushed.

“I know,” she grabbed her hand, “come on lover girl, let’s get you upstairs and covered in cream.”

Jane managed a smirk as she shut the door behind her.

“Maybe not the cream,” she pulled her eyes from Jenny’s black fishnets, “but maybe some hints.”

“Oh,” she glanced over her shoulder, “you want the birds and bees talk? I have some wonderful books to show you. Did you know that rear entry allows a man the deepest penetration?”

Jane didn’t say anything as she followed her up the stairs to the bedroom. Most Friday nights she was down at the local youth club at her church, but tonight she had excused herself. The youth leader had chuckled merrily as he farewelled her.

“Perfectly understandable, I’d be a bundle of nerves.”

“Not nervous, just,” she shifted from one foot to the other, “just nervous.”

“You want to say a quick prayer?”

“No,” she looked past him, “but remember me in your prayers tonight, I’m afraid I’m too nervous for prayers.”

Jenny’s bedroom walls were covered in rock posters, occult paraphernalia and a life size manikin hanging by a noose, a hangover from her Goth days she had confessed off handedly.

“I really should take him down, but he looks so peaceful up there and he never bothers anybody.”

“Nervous?”

“Terrified,” she confessed, “I rang him earlier but he was on a boy’s night out.”

“He’ll be home late,” Jenny nodded, “he’s staying at our dad’s place anyway, and mum is out at her boyfriend’s place, why didn’t you ask to stay here?”

“Bad luck I suppose,” she arranged herself on the bed and stared at her reflection, “you think it’s too plain?”

“Hmm,” Jenny adjusted the collar, “very fucking hot, did you wear that for me or him?”

“Jenny,” her eyelids flew up, “that’s terrible.”

“I know,” she set her guitar down and pulled the tie from her raven locks, they tumbled down to her waist and she reached for the inevitable bottle of vodka.

“I know you’re not into this,” she held up the bottle, “but under the circumstances, do you mind if I have a drink?”

“Go ahead,” Jane smiled, “you should know I’m not a prude, I might have one myself.”

“Now you’re talking, lover girl.”

Her eyes softened as she watched her going through the motions. Jenny was one of her best friends, granted she was nothing like the church types she usually hung out with, Jenny was worldly wise, and she had discovered to her surprise, staunchly bisexual. At first she had been shocked by the news but the idea had grown on her, now she liked having a bisexual best friend. Had the youth pastor and her friends known, she would have been admonished and told to seek the Lord, but in an environment where your eternal soul was guarded jealously from the tainted world, it was refreshing to have at least one secret. Jenny was her friend, her unofficial confidante and as of tomorrow, her sister in law.

The drink made her feel warm and relaxed and she stared at herself in the mirror while she brushed her golden locks in the mirror, she had always considered herself plain and ordinary, but these last few weeks she had grown accustomed to the compliments of her friends and family. The hair had been done two weeks ago in preparation for the final hair appointment tomorrow, courtesy of one of Jenny’s friends who worked in the music industry.

“She’s done all the big weddings,” she had reassured her, “you name it, she can do it for you.”

“You want another?” Jenny coughed and held up the bottle.

Jane hesitated.

“Hey, I’m sorry,” she smiled, “but it’s not a crime and it is your wedding tomorrow, this settles your nerves, besides your hen night was one of those non drinking nights.”

“It wasn’t exactly,” she replied, “I had a couple, but okay, it will settle my nerves.”

Another hour ticked by and she felt definitely tipsy, the jokes got more ribald and suddenly she felt something she hadn’t felt in a long time, relaxed. No subject was taboo with her new friend, why couldn’t she be like this with Geoff?

“How you feeling?”

“God,” she smoothed out her dress, “feels good.”

“Feeling good is good enough for me,” Jenny sang gently as she strummed on a guitar.

Jane rose and wandered to the window while Jenny sang a couple of bars from an old Janis Joplin song. From up here she could see the entire street, in the distance the lights around Edinburgh castle had just come on, illuminating the walls in a golden sheen. He had proposed to her on those battlements. She had cried and hugged him and they had celebrated in a quiet little restaurant in Rose Street.

“You want something to eat?”

“Cream,” she grinned stupidly and held out her arms, “all over.”

“Ooh, you are wasted,” Jenny sniggered, “no more alcohol for you.”

“Humph,” she moved to the bed and fell onto it in resignation, “not even a little bit?”

“No,” Jenny leaned over and kissed her brow, “I want you fresh as an unpicked rose tomorrow.”

Jane brushed her hands through her hair and giggled.

“I’ll be a deflowered rose tomorrow.”

“That didn’t even make sense,” Jenny smirked, “you mean to tell me?”

“Not even in high school,” she confessed, “I came close with Jim but he moved away and I lost his phone number, by the time he got back to Edinburgh I was going out with Tony.”

“God,” Jenny slipped her hand over the dress, “no wonder you’re so nervous.”

Jane said nothing as she stared into her eyes. Jenny, the woman of the world was three years younger than her, but she’d lived a lifetime of experiences in the last five years. Her gap year had been spent in Australia and Thailand. After returning to Scotland she had worked in London, Dublin, Hamburg and Rome, just to name a few cities. In between times she had backpacked through Europe, gone on a charity trek along the Spice Road, and taught English in Yekaterinburg. All Jane could manage was six months in Dublin on a missionary visit with her local church, the last five years had seen her working in two department stores and a youth hostel.

“Yeah, I’m nervous,” she confessed, “what if, you know, what if he doesn’t like me?”

“He’ll like you,” Jenny reassured her and slid off the bed, “just do what comes natural.”

She padded downstairs to the kitchen leaving Jane to contemplate the hidden mysteries of sex, it was natural so she’d been told. You would know what to do when the time came, there was no need for sex education or books, the Lord would protect and guide you.

But nothing seemed natural right now as she stared at the dangling manikin.

“What is it like?” Jane asked the manikin earnestly a few minutes later, “will I bleed? Will I scream or will it just be splendiferous?”

She giggled.

“You’ll bleed like a stuck pig,” Jenny deposited the tray on the bedside table.

“Hmm,” Jane smiled dreamily, “I hope that’s low fat.”

“Oh it’s high fat,” she passed her a bowl of strawberries and cream, “but we’re going to have hot sex in about ten minutes so you’ll work it all off in no time.”

“Jenny,” she raised an eyebrow, “that’s disgusting.”

“What, sex with your own kind?” Jenny smiled, “it’s a whole lot of fun.”

“What’s it like?”

“With a woman?”

“Yes,” she popped a strawberry in her mouth, “not that I’m thinking of, you know, but it’s always had me curious.”

“It’s different,” she replied, “think, soft, sensual, caressing, stroking, sucking, biting, and when you’re done you can do the postmortem,” she smirked, “the you didn’t mean what you said, did you, kind of thing.”

“Weird.”

“You think so?” Jenny cocked an eyebrow, “how would you know if you haven’t tried?”

“I don’t know,” she confessed a few moments later, “just sounds weird doing it with a woman.”

“It’s sex for the sake of enjoyment,” Jenny pushed the plate away and reached for the bottle, “you have sex to either reproduce or to have fun and enjoy yourself.”

“I suppose,” she finished her bowl and burped, “God, I can feel the pounds just piling on now,” she smoothed out her blouse slowly.”

“Want another?”

Jenny’s face swam before her and she felt the warmth in her belly, Jenny looked down and smiled slyly.

“Look at you, lying on my bed, drunk as a monkey. And here was me thinking I was going to have to play with myself again.”

Jane giggled stupidly.

“Masturbation? Now that will turn you into a sex maniac so the pastor told me once.”

“The pastor probably does it five times a day,” Jenny smirked and held up the joint, “you want a bit more or have you had enough?”

“This is your last night of freedom,” she licked her lips, “what are you going to do with it?”

Jane sat up slowly and rolled her head from side to side, she could hear strange transistor music coming from somewhere in the distance. She sighed and opened her eyes demurely.

She blinked.

“You are so drunk,” Jenny stroked her face, “look at your eyes, you’ve been sitting staring at Joan Jett for the last half an hour.”

“I have?” she smiled stupidly and smoothing out her dress, shivered with delight, “well this is my real hen night, he’s off having a few drinks with his dad and I’m sitting drinking with his sister.”

Jenny smiled and undid her cuffs and rolled them up. Jane’s eyes followed every move as she undid a button and stroked her throat. She looked almost beautiful in the lamplight, like an angel come down to Earth and when she opened her eyes, Jane leaned across and kissed her lips firmly.

“You kissed me,” Jenny’s eyes opened suddenly.

It was as much a question as a statement and at first Jane thought she’d upset her.

“I,” she stopped but Jenny was staring smilingly at her, one finger resting on the next button.

“You kissed me,” the smile broadened, “I can’t believe my brother’s fiance kissed me,” she fell back against the pillows and kicked her feet in the air, “oh, I’ll never wash that spot again.”

Jane shrieked with laughter and fell backwards into the bed.

“Did I shock you?”

“Just a bit,” Jenny rolled over and slid next to her, “but what happens if I do this?”

She slid a finger down down the front of her dress but just as she got to her pubic mound Jane jumped and her friend giggled.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

She moved up to her hair and slid her fingers through it.

“You have such beautiful hair.”

Jane felt the warmth in her breast as Jenny played with her hair and she swallowed hard as a strange sensation moved through her body, Jenny’s other hand slid over her pubic mound, just lightly touching it and no more as she tested her resolve.

Jane stared as Jenny slid her hand up her thigh, and under the dress. She made to stop her, putting her hands around her cuffs but then she slid her hands up Jenny’s wrists and began methodically stroking them while Jenny traced small interconnecting circles up and down her thighs, alternating with each upward stroke to come down her other thigh. Their eyes met once and she was surprised at the look of intense concentration on the younger woman’s face. She parted her legs slowly, wishing she would go higher and yet hoping she wouldn’t that this was just a dream and she would wake up in bed, alone. Every fiber of her being screamed stop but even though she had her hands on her wrists she couldn’t muster the strength to stop the ceaseless caresses.
The tickling was getting more intense. Jenny raised her knees and the dress fell right down, exposing the lace panties. She was feeling wet and aroused as Jenny began teasing her lips with gentle little spider like movements, brushing up and down and every fifth sweep she laid her index finger against her lips and see sawed up and down. The regular rhythm never stopped and she looked up a few minutes later as Jenny rose slightly and leaning across, kissed her mouth gently.

“It’s masturbation, for when Geoff is too busy watching football.”

Jane said nothing, the feeling that she was going too close to the edge, the desire to pull away fighting with the desire to take her deep inside. Her breathing was getting shallower and Jenny was getting blurred as her eyes misted up. Jenny sensed her hesitation and slowed suddenly, coming to a stop a few moments later.

“Sorry,” she murmured.

“Don’t stop,” she whispered.

“You sure?”

She nodded.

Jenny slid her hands down behind her panties and inched them over her buttocks and worked them over her legs and feet while Jane rubbed herself, feeling the engorged lips and the pleasurable sensation as she explored herself. She closed her eyes and began massaging her lips, reveling in the squidgy sound it made, she was beginning to drift and then she felt her hand being lifted away and a more experienced pair of hands took over.

But this time it was different, there was a long wet tongue licking up her lips with broad strokes, sending her writhing. She put her hands on Jenny’s head and guided her downwards, not caring where this was going, just don’t stop. The fingering was beginning again, this time Jenny bent her index finger and used the joint to slide between her lips. A tingling started down below and she moaned and looked down soulfully, arching her back slightly as the finger uncurled and began rubbing between the lips, back and forth and then inside. She winced slightly and Jenny looked up.

“Relax, it will fit.”

Jenny was a master finger fucker, licking her lips and circling her clitoris, her pelvic muscles began contracting, her lips became larger, her breasts were aching and she grabbed them tightly and squeezed hard. The finger was sliding in and out now while Jenny kept up her tongue bath, broad strokes followed by feather like dances across her wet lips and finishing with a circle of her clitoris. At first it felt strange but then she fell into the rhythm, her breathing became more ragged, a bead of sweat broke out on her brow as Jenny kept working with her tongue and fingers. Her eyes were glazing over and once or twice she felt herself blacking out temporarily but when she came to the tongue bath was still going, a constant slapping of her tongue and those fingers, they seemed to find every nerve ending, she just wanted more and deeper. She became more aroused her breathing became deeper and more intense, her mouth was dry and then she was arching her back and shifting her hands downwards, parted her lips. Jane whimpered as she began undoing the rest of her dress and parted it, the rush of cool air caused her to groan, she was covered in a thin film of sweat. She grabbed her breasts through the blouse and rubbed her nipples as Jenny kept going, it seemed to last for hours but in reality was much shorter. It was the fear of the unknown that was keeping her from climaxing and summoning her strength she grunted hard.

“Harder, harder, fuck me harder.”

The words were yanked from her throat and suddenly it seemed to pick up in intensity, Jenny’s tongue slapped against her and two fingers slid inside and began turning back and forth, she writhed and twitched as Jenny switched to her clitoris. She felt something breaking inside her, a warm feeling that spread up through her body and down her legs which were shaking and covered in sweat, she arched her back and began panting harder and harder. Her legs were like jelly and her belly felt hot, she reached back and summoning all her strength, grabbed the bedhead rails and forced her body downwards, moving back and forth, faster and faster.

“Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God.”

She opened her eyes and stared at herself in the mirror, her panties lay on the bed, her dress was open and Jenny was going for it and then she felt a surge like a tidal wave of pleasure flooding through her. Her vaginal muscles began contracting and twitching as she began to spasm, the fingering was getting more and more intense, harder and faster. Her heart was pounding like a drum, threatening to burst through her ribcage and then she was peaking, the vibrations surging through her as she began to black out, lost somewhere in the untainted bliss of orgasm.

“Hey, you, what happened?” Jenny slapped her face lightly.

“I,” she wiped her brow, “what was that?”

“Orgasm,” she kissed her lips, “your first.”

“Is that what I’ve been missing?”

“Afraid so,” she sat up and licked her fingers, “hmm, mmm, pussy juice, my favorite flavor.”

Jane stared weakly at her, was she cheating?

Jenny grinned and easing herself over, sat astride her, trapping her beneath her. She daintily unpicked her blouse and opened it up, the cool air caused her to shiver.

“Want another one?”

She murmured under her breath and then Jenny descended on her throat with soft, biting kisses. Jane voiced her resistance but it was soon lost in the haze as her blouse was removed followed by her bra. Jenny worked her way down her belly, covering her with soft, sucking kisses, lingering over her breasts and seized with a sudden urge, Jenny dipped her fingers in the bowl at her side and dropped some whipped cream on her nipples.
“Now you’re good enough to eat.”

Jane giggled as her tongue flickered around her nipples, suckling gently. She closed her eyes and rolled her head from side to side letting the tide carry her. The tongue bath of her breasts was making her horny again, she parted her legs and then it happened again, a sudden vibration through her pelvis that caused her to moan loudly. Jenny kept going, sliding her fingers down to enter her again while she sucked her nipples one at a time while she fingered her. Her breathing was getting harder and more labored, her heart was pounding and then she screamed out.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me hard.”

They hesitated for an eternity and then she felt a hand rubbing her engorged lips, a finger slid delicately inside and she grimaced and whimpered. Jenny rolled her onto her back and kissed her way down to her clitoris and sliding the hood back, circled the organ with firm strokes while she slowly opened her passage. Jane cried out and grabbing her head, pushed her downwards, forcing her hard against her genitals. The spasms were beginning to surge though her body and she parted her fingers for the probing fingers and flickering tongue. Her perineum tingled under the featherlight touches. She grabbed her breasts and molded them firmly as the pressure began to build. She felt something break inside and then Jenny was through. Warm fluid oozed from her vaginal passage and she screamed in ecstasy. For a moment she thought she was going to pass out, but then Jenny began pushing again and again, widening her passage and touching her G spot. The pressure on her clitoris was a continual maelstrom of sucking and licking, round and round until finally she let go with a cry of pleasure, Her passage contracted violently and a series of spasms surged through her body as she peaked and peaked, and kept peaking until stars swam before her eyes and she was crying helplessly on a lonely beach as Jenny’s voice drifted through her subconsciousness.

“There’s only me, remember me.”

She blinked.

Jenny was straddling her and stroking her face as she came to, the orgasms had come thick and fast, her heart was still pounding.

“Are you okay?”

“Fine,” she gasped, “fine, oh my God, what was that?”

“Three words,” she kissed her gently, “multiple, sequential, orgasms.”

The orgasm was even more intense than the last one and even Jenny seemed genuinely surprised by the strength in her legs as she wrapped her legs around her and sitting straight up, embraced her in a crushing hug as the surges became less frequent.

“Oh my God, oh my God.”

Jane watched in wonder as Jenny unbuttoned her blouse, and shrugged it from her shoulders, her breasts barely constrained by the push up bra. Jane sat up and started kissing her gently, starting at her mouth and working her way down her throat and front while Jenny fumbled with her blouse, Jane helped with the rest eventually, unzipping the skirt and then throwing her on the bed, began to kiss her body. Jenny was still wearing underclothes and she showed Jane how to manipulate her, placing a hand over Jane’s and working engorged lips, eventually she pushed her away and pointed to the bedside drawers.

“It might make it easier for you.”

Jane pulled out a large black dildo and grinned.

“My God, is it that big?”

“If we can teach one of these to take out the garbage we can dispense with men,” Jenny pulled off her panties and bra.

She giggled and laying it over her lips, pushed gently. The lips parted and Jenny guided it in with a soft sucking sound and then Jenny grabbed her hand and showed her how to work it. A look of intense concentration came over her face as she worked it in and out, faster and faster while Jenny rubbed her clitoris. Taking her courage in her hands, Jane leaned down and licked her clitoris, it tasted salty but it sent Jenny to  heaven. Her back arched and she grabbed Jane’s hand and worked the dildo faster and harder, her groans became more and more pronounced and then she was arching her back and whimpering as the orgasms began, one small one and then a longer one until finally she looked down and grunted.

“Fuck me hard.”

Jane obliged, twisting and turning the dildo and savaging her pussy with her tongue, Jenny grabbed her head and held it there while she climaxed a third time and then her head lolled to one side and she sighed with contentment.

“Nothing like a good fuck.”

Jane giggled and sat up. Their mouths met in a passionate kiss that ended when Jane deposited Jenny onto her back.

“You’re a naughty girl.”

“I am, aren’t I?” she stroked her face, “do you want to spank me?”


The chapel was full as Jane walked down the aisle to meet her groom. The women sighed with envy as they saw the dress, pure white, virginal white, and didn’t Geoff look handsome in his kilt? Jane stopped by him and slipped her hand into the crook of his arm and risked a glance to her left. Jenny was looking resplendent in an ivory-coloured bridesmaids dress. A secretive smile nudged the corner of her lips and her tongue flicked ever so slightly over them.

Their lovemaking had been frantic last night, two souls washed up on a beach, desperate for love and attention. And when it was all over they had lain in each other’s arms and whispered secret longings to each other.

She had awoken feeling refreshed but saddened. Strangely she didn’t feel the same sense of guilt she would have experienced with a man, there was just bitter regret that it hadn’t happened sooner. Now there was a wedding, the bride’s happy face, and the looming night when she would be his. She had contemplated calling the whole thing off until Jenny had murmured in her ear as she arranged her hair.

“There’s always me, I will always be here for you. When you marry my brother you marry me.”

Geoff leaned across.

“You look wonderful,” he whispered.

“Thank you,” she kept her eyes on Jenny’s.

Jenny blushed and Jane licked her lips and smiled slyly.

She turned to the pastor and smiled.

Let the pantomime begin.



Written by Alastair Rosie
Published 
Written by asrosie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments