Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A visit from a stranger

14
9 Comments 9
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

After yesterday afternoon's little adventure in which I ended up masturbating in a public toilet and trading panties with a complete stranger, I thought the day's excitement would be over. Once again, events have overtaken me and there is a sequel to tell; I hope you don't mind if I share it with you.

In the evening after I'd eaten and tidied up I was sitting idly scrolling through random websites, when the door bell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone and it was a bit late, but I think the adrenalin of the day had not yet gone out of me so I got up and answered the door.

“Hello, Evelyn. I think I've got something of yours.”

“Oh, my God, it's you – how on earth did you find me. Come in, come in.”

Incredibly it was the stranger from that afternoon. “I asked around after you left,” she said. “I'd seen you chatting to someone earlier and thought she might know you. So I asked if she knew who that pretty Asian girl in the blue skirt was, as I had found something that I thought might be hers and I'd like to return it. 'Oh, you must mean Evelyn. I think she's left now, but I can give you her number if you like. Better still, here's her address.' And that was that – in a flash I'd been given all I needed to know, and here I am. Hope you don't mind. If it's a problem, I'll leave, of course.”

“No, no – I'm glad you came. I've been thinking of what we did this afternoon so much – it was rather naughty, wasn't it, but I found it so exciting. I don't want you to think I always do that; it was very much a one-off – for now,” and I smiled at her. “But tell me, I don't even know your name. Do you want your panties back?”

“I'm Tess,” she said. “And actually, if you want to keep them you're very welcome. Would you like yours back?”

“Not if you want them. If you're getting as much pleasure from holding mine as I am from playing with yours, then it would be silly to trade them back.”

“I agree,” she said. “But there is one thing I'd like to do, if you don't mind.”

“What's that?”

“It might sound a bit pervy, but I'd like to smell them now that you've been playing with them.”

“You are such bad girl,” I giggled. “Just wait here.” So I went to fetch her panties from the bedroom.

“Here they are,” I said, handing them towards her.

“Aren't you going to put them on first?” she said.

“I thought you wanted to smell them.”

“I do.” And she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

I nearly choked when I realised what she meant, but waves of excitement were building inside me and I just knew I was on the verge of another horny encounter. I left the room to change and when I came back sat down and lifted the hem of my skirt while spreading my legs so she could see her white lace panties on me. “You can smell them now, Tess.

GretchenRoger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GretchenRoger

I'd like that very much.”

Tess came over and knelt between my knees, one hand lightly resting on each of my thighs and imperceptibly stroking them. She put her face very near to my pussy and inhaled deeply. As she breathed out, I could feel her warm breath on my pussy, even through the panties.

“Mmm,” she said, “That smells gorgeous. I can sense slightly stale cum – yours and mine intermingled – and if I'm not very much mistaken, something a little fresher. You're getting wet for me, aren't you, Evelyn?”

I could hardly speak at this point as it must have been very obvious that I was highly aroused. “I'm feeling so horny right now,” I croaked, “I think these panties of yours are going get another rinsing very soon.”

“I think they are,” she said, and lightly touched the fabric above my pussy with her tongue. “I just know you're going to taste every bit as good as you smell,” she said. “Can I confess something? I've never tasted an Asian girl's pussy before, but I really want to taste yours. Can I?”

“I think we're way past the stage where you have to ask, Tess,” I said and I pulled the panties to one side so she could see my dark brown pussy lips more clearly and the glistening honey that was already oozing out of my slit. Her delicate fingers teased my pussy lips apart and her tongue slid up and down my juiced-up cunt – as she pulled back slightly to look up at me, a string of mingled saliva and pussy juice kept us connected, her tongue at one end, my wet, pink pussy at the other. It was one of the most erotic sights I'd ever seen. “Do you like it?” I moaned.

“Oh, Evelyn, that is heavenly. You taste like the most delicious honey on earth – I want you so much.” And she dived back in, her lips smothering my pussy while her tongue danced all over it, soon finding my throbbing clit and making it harder than I thought possible. I came very quickly, my love-juices filling Tess's mouth. When my orgasmic spasms had died down a little she pulled herself up and kissed me – passionately and hard, her fingers still teasing my clit.

Well, it didn't end there, of course. I repaid the compliment by sucking her off through my blue satin panties (she'd been wearing them all along, the horny bitch!) And before long we were both ripping each others' clothes off and tumbling about on the bed. For hours we played with each other, exploring all our intimate parts, fingering and tonguing all over, cumming again and again. I lost count of the number of orgasms I had that evening. But the best bit was after we both lay exhausted, cuddling like a couple of girls deeply in love, and we kissed and nibbled our lips, ears, eyes, whispering sweet endearments at one moment, and at the next getting dirty and saying how much we enjoyed fucking each other.

Tess stayed the night of course. She's still here; I just wanted to let you know how my strange day ended. But now I've got a hot chick to fuck, so you'll have to excuse me.

Published 
Written by EvelynLi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments