Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Walk on the Beach

"A leisurely stroll opens up new opportunities on a crowded beach."

13
6 Comments 6
6.8k Views 6.8k
827 words 827 words
“Hey , stop it.” He brushed her hand away from his chest, leaning up on his elbows and glancing around to see if any of their fellow beach-goers had noticed her shameless groping.

“ You're no fun.” She mock pouted then rolled over onto her stomach beside him.

He sighed. Ordinarily he loved the sharp scraping of her fingernails across his sensitive nipples; loved when she circled and plucked at them, a prelude to fucking. But at the moment, her ministrations were causing an embarrassing tent in his swim trunks. There was a family with two young children not thirty feet away, and many others dotted along the pristine, white sand coastline. He did not find the idea of getting arrested for public indecency at all conducive to arousal.

“ I'm plenty of fun. Just wait til we're back at the hotel. Or find a beach that isn't swarming with kids.” He winked and lay back down beside her, pulling his baseball cap down over his eyes. He was just starting to drift off when he felt her stir. She stood, brushing some sand from her arm.

“ I'm going to go look for shells, Mr. No Fun.” She started off down the beach, bending down every once in a while to pick up a small treasure.

Damn it, he thought. Now she's pissed.

With a sigh of resignation, he covered his eyes again and soon nodded off.



“ Hey.” A sharp poke in his side startled him awake. Through sleep-dimmed eyes he saw her crouched beside him, looking like the cat that ate the canary.

“ Come on, get up. I want you to walk with me.” She hovered over him, waiting.

He rose up on one elbow, yawning. He could see there was no getting out of this. He wanted a peaceful, quiet evening, not sullenness and arguing. With another great yawn and a stretch, he got up.

“ Okay, lead the way. Didn't you already walk down this end of the beach?” She was headed in the same direction she'd gone in earlier.

“ Yes, and there's something I want to show you.” With a grin, she grabbed his hand and they set off, the sounds of laughter and children playing fading the farther they walked.

After fifteen minutes or so, the only sounds were the occasional screeching gull and the soft lap of the waves. He looked back, surprised to see they'd rounded a bend and left behind all the beach umbrellas, screeching children, and chattering parents.

TinaClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaClaire

Tall clumps of beach grass dotted the shore here. Sparkling sand stretched out before them as far as he could see. They were completely alone.

She giggled. “Much nicer here, isn't it?”

“ Well, yeah. But we left the blanket and all our stuff. Now we have to go back for it.”

With a predatory gleam in her eyes, she laid her palm flat on his chest. “No, we don't.”

Ignoring his confused expression, she pushed him backwards into a low dune. Sea grass swayed in the breeze. “Sit.”

She made an expansive gesture. “See? 'Beach that isn't swarming with kids.' ˮ

Grinning wickedly, she straddled his lap, kissing him, her tongue pushing inside his mouth insistently as she held his face in her hands. He responded with a groan, reaching back to squeeze and fondle her ass. His cock was stiff under her; she ground against it, moaning.

He had just begun lifting his hips to meet her when she pulled away, panting. She yanked at the drawstring on his swim trunks. “Lift up.”

“ Hey— ˮ his protest ended in a curse as she tweaked his nipple sharply. “Lift up.”

Reluctantly he did so, and she pulled his trunks down enough to free his cock. His eyes fluttered shut as her mouth closed around the head, her hand around his base.

With a groan, he sank back into the sand, weaving one hand into her hair as she enveloped his shaft in her mouth. Her quiet moans and whimpers as she worked him over with mouth and fingers brought him closer and closer to release.

“ Mm, fuck...” His grip on her hair tightened; he was almost there. She sucked on the head, cupping his tight balls, dragging her index finger lower, between his cheeks, pressing against his asshole.

“ Oh God, yes.” Deftly she took him in deeper as he began to spurt, watching his face contort as she swallowed again and again.

He lay there, panting and sated, as she tucked his limp cock back into his trunks.

Still drowsy from his orgasm, he reached out to stroke her cheek. “Now, don't you feel bad for saying I was no fun?”

She rolled her eyes. “Oh, sure. Go ahead, take all the credit. I'll tell you what—let's get our stuff and head back to the hotel and you can show me just how much fun you can be.”

The speed with which he got to his feet showed him to be in complete agreement.

Published 
Written by JuicynSweet00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments