Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abandoned Inhibitions

"Remember, you're doing this for him."

14
6 Comments 6
23.1k Views 23.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words


I sat on the couch, stunned by the image before me. My boyfriend Liu had my best friend Melinda over his knee. His powerful, relentless spanks brought Melinda to tears as her bare bottom turned red from the punishment. Here was sassy-mouth Melinda, who had an answer for everything, who never took shit from anyone, now whimpering in remorse. I winced from the sound of his hand meeting her now tender skin. Hers was a position I had been in many times before and one I was about to face again.

He motioned her off his knee. She stood before him, half-naked with her trimmed pussy in full display. She quietly sobbed as Liu warned her to learn how to mind her own business or there would be more- much more where that came from. She nodded as she fought to hide her tears.

“Kait, come here!” Liu ordered. I quickly got up from the couch and removed my panties without him asking. I draped myself across his knee. Immediately, the spanking began.

“So you and your friend thought you could team up against me?” Liu asked as he spanked my ass.

“I’m sorry, we both are,” I whispered.

“Not good enough,” he said and continued.

Melinda watched with tears in her eyes as she rubbed her sore behind. Liu’s strokes were hard and consistent. They always were. I kept my palms to the floor and waited for it to end. Poor Melinda watched helplessly as Liu was in full control of the both of us.

“I’m warning you Kait, if you ever try to use your friend against me again, you won’t sit for a month. That is a promise,” he said as he gave me the final strokes.

“Yes, sir,” I replied as I got off his knee. Liu went to our room as Melinda and I consoled each other.

With tears flowing down our cheeks, we hugged each other as she put her hand on my warm behind. I reached around and put my hand on hers as our bare pussies pressed together.

“I didn’t think he was really going to spank me,” Melinda confessed.

“I didn’t think so either,” I replied as we looked at each other’s red behinds.

A few moments later, we heard footsteps. “Assessing the damage,” Liu said as he returned. He startled us, but I think that was his plan.

We both nodded.

He smiled as he watched us rub each other’s behinds. A look of satisfaction came over him as he watched us comfort ourselves.

When he finally turned in for the night, Melinda and I hugged each other.

“Mel, I’m so turned on,” I confessed.

“So am I,” she replied.

Melinda and I both turned 17 and her sexual experiences were far greater than mine were. She confessed to me that she was bi, but I didn’t believe her. She asked me if I was bi-curious and I said no. Liu and I had been together for several months now. He was my first and only. If there was anything else out there, I really didn’t want it. I had him and I wanted only him.

“Did you see the way Liu was watching us before?” Melinda asked as we sat on the couch. We rubbed our pussies as we talked.

“No, how was he looking at us?”

“I think he would love to watch us have sex,” she said.

“Mel, we share a lot of things, but I’m not about to share my boyfriend, or myself with anyone else.”

“Kait, listen, it’s every man’s fantasy to watch two girls get it on. He would love it. Don’t you want to make him happy?”

“Of course I want to make him happy, but I’m not into girls.”

“You said you would do anything for him, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course I would,” I replied.

“Then let’s have girl on girl sex for him.”

Melinda had a way of getting what she wanted. She could be very persuasive and charming. Most of all, she was convincing. I thought briefly about her proposition.

“You know, Liu’s birthday is in six days. Maybe we can do it as a birthday gift,” I said as I considered the thought.

“Are you sure you want to?” She asked.

“I guess so. I mean, I’ve never done anything like that before.”

“Just think you’re doing it for him,” Melinda said.

Best friends always know your weak spots.

Six days later, the three of us had a birthday dinner for Liu at our house. He wasn’t happy about Melinda being there, but that was going to change.

After dinner, Melinda said, “Liu, Kait and I have a birthday present we’d like to give you.”

With those words, she led him to the recliner.

“And what’s that?” he asked with a smile.

“You’ll see. Just relax and enjoy the show,” she said.

I was having second thoughts about doing this, but when I saw the curious look on his face, I knew there was no turning back. I put on some soft music and Melinda took my hand.

She put her arms around me and we started with a passionate kiss, an open mouth tongue-teasing kiss that I never experienced with a woman. I wanted to pull away from her, putting an end to this right that second, but her words kept repeating in my head.

“You’re doing it for him.”

We slowly undressed each other as Liu lit a cigarette and smiled.

Velentinahops
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Velentinahops

We removed our bras and rubbed our hard nipples together playfully. Melinda sucked mine as I fondled hers.

I’ve never touched a girl’s breasts before, but Melinda’s were beautiful. I would guess she was about a 38C, they were so soft and full. Her nipples were dark brown and were hard from arousal. I sucked her nipples and followed her moans. I glanced back at Liu who was leaning back in his chair, stroking his chin with his fingers while taking in the show.

Melinda sucked my breasts and I was getting weak from the pleasure. She was so good at it. I knew that she had to have done this before.

“You like that, baby?” she asked seductively.

I was speechless. All I could do was nod.

I gently put my hands on the back of her head as she licked my nipples.

“Mmmm yes, God that feels so good!” I whispered to her.

“It’s going to feel a lot better,” she promised me.

I felt her hands reaching down to my skirt where she unzipped it, slowly letting it fall to the floor. She put her hands on my panties.

“Let’s take these off,” she said as she pulled them down.

I’ve been naked around her before, but never in a sexual way. It felt weird, but very exciting. Liu nodded approvingly as she took my panties off. Melinda stood behind me as I was facing Liu. Her breasts pressed against my back as she fondled my tits. She kissed down my neck to my shoulders and then down my arms. I felt her kisses down my back to my still tender behind.

She took my hand and led me to the couch. We were directly across from the recliner where Liu was sitting. I sat on the couch as she knelt before me and spread my legs. Liu moved to the edge of his seat, watching as Melinda kissed my inner thighs. My body tingled with pleasure as she licked my pussy lips. Her lips were so warm and her tongue so sensuous. She licked between my pussy lips before placing her hands under my ass. I started to quiver from the anticipation.

She started licking my clit. She was so tender and gentle. She glanced up at me and I could see her smile as if she were saying, “I bet you didn’t think I’d do it”. I looked at her before glancing at Liu who had a huge grin on his face. He got up from his chair and walked towards us to get a closer look.

Liu and I made eye contact. He gave me a quick smile and a wink as he watched Melinda eat me.

“Her pussy is so wet,” she told him as she slipped a finger inside me.

“I bet it is,” Liu replied.

I could tell he was hard.

“Eat her pussy,” Liu told her as I grinded my clit against her lips.

Melinda licked me faster with Liu’s encouragement. He held my pussy lips apart as Melinda sucked my clit.

“Oh my God! Oh my God!” I screamed as I felt the orgasm build.

Liu looked at me and smiled and Melinda switched gears and licked me more slowly.

“Oh yeah! I’m coming! That’s it!!”

I moaned as the orgasm overtook me. It was the first orgasm I ever experienced with a woman. Melinda wiped her mouth with her hand and kissed me as Liu watched.

“Thank you, Mel, thank you,” I said as we kissed.

I could taste my pussy on her lips. I wasn’t dreaming this.

Melinda and I switched places and she sat on the couch. She spread her legs and her lovely pussy was mine for the taking. I stood frozen not knowing what to do. I looked at Liu and he flicked his tongue and glanced at Melinda’s pussy. Nervously, I knelt between her legs and opened her sweet lips. Her clit was so hard that it resembled a small nipple. I looked up at Liu as I licked it.

“Mmmmm,” Melinda said as I licked up and down her clit in slow, steady stokes.

“Fuck yeah!” Liu said as he hovered over us.

“Lick it, baby, lick that pussy!” Liu said.

Slowly I became more confident in what I was doing and sucked her clit and finger-fucked her at the same time. Melinda squirmed on the couch, grabbing her breasts as I ate her pussy. I could see Liu stroking his cock - God I wanted it so badly, but I had to make Melinda cum. Shit, I wanted to make Melinda cum.

I slowly slid two fingers inside her wet pussy still sucking her pulsating clit. Melinda wasn’t a moaner, but a screamer. The faster I licked, the louder she screamed.

“Shit, Kait, yeah, oh yeah, lick it baby, lick it. Yes Kait,yeah!” Melinda screamed as she sat up and watched me.

Gently, she held my head in place.

“Lick just like that, baby,” she said.

I kept my head still and my tongue on her throbbing clit. I knew it wouldn’t be much longer before she came.

“Oh yeah, Oh yeah!!!” she screamed as her body stiffened and I felt her clit throb forcefully against my tongue.

She looked down at me, smiled, and lightly tugged on my hair to kiss her. The two of us sat on the couch in an embrace gently kissing each other. We looked at Liu as he stood before us with his pants down. His cock was fully erect and pointing at us.

“Now it’s my turn,” he said.

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments