Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Practice

"Two friends act upon their feelings after football practice."

4
1 Comment 1
15.5k Views 15.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Christine Willoughby was twenty-five and a nurse. She was of an athletic toned physique; her breasts were of a divine medium size, firm, soft, and oh so natural. Her arse was full and firm, a perfect bubble butt while being small. She was a beauty, the sort that only turns up once in a generation. Her features were so soft and perfect they had to have been sculpted by the Gods themselves. Her natural olive tones worked perfectly with her warm smile and sparkling life filled eyes. She lusted after one of her football teammates (soccer if you’re American); she couldn’t stop imagining having Jess naked against the wall in the communal shower.

Jess also was of an athletic toned physique; her breasts were oh so similar to Christine’s, just slightly larger. Her arse had fullness with a jiggle that guaranteed most people's eyes were on it as she ran on the football pitch, especially when she added a swing of her hips to set her ass off more. Her waist was tiny but natural and her pale skin worked perfectly with her Asian features. Jess knew of Christine’s feelings for her and liked to tease the poor woman. She used her love of dance to dance sexily after a win to celebrate, always making sure she would be right in front of Christine.

Christine was getting desperate, she needed to have Jess. Talking to her favourite roleplay partner on Lushstories wasn’t helping, all he was doing was enflaming her desire for him and Jess. She decided that she would have Jess after the next practice.

The next practice was a cold, miserable Wednesday night; most of the team showered and changed quickly, wanting to get home to their nice warm beds. Slowly, the changing room cleared; even the coach left leaving just Christine and Jess, who had been too busy talking. They both realised there wasn’t going to be much hot water left and the boiler was about to be turned off. They looked at each other and silently agreed to share one shower head. They rapidly removed all their clothes and stood naked in front of each other. Christine’s eyes wandered up and down Jess’s body, soaking in her glorious form. She blushed as she realised Jess was doing the same. Quickly, they both turned and ran for the nearest shower head, Jess getting there first, she turned it on.

Slowly, they both started to run their hands over their own bodies under the water, neither one taking her eyes off of the other's perfect body. As they caressed their own bodies, their nipples hardened and their pussies got wet with arousal. The sexual tension mounted rapidly. It was unbearable. Jess grinned as she stepped closer to Christine.

“Touch my pussy, slut, I know you want me, I know you crave my body. I know you will tell the man you love once you’ve had me.” Jess took one of Christine’s hands and placed it on her belly.

“What? What do you mean?” Christine stammered, caught unawares, “who do you think I love?”

“The one you talk to on line, who you send special pictures too,” Jess laughed in reply, guiding Christine’s hand down to her pussy. Christine blushed as she realised she must have told Jess her dirty secrets while drunk. She pressed her hand against Jess’s pussy before caressing it, eliciting a moan. Christine slowly ran her middle finger through Jess’s pussy lips right up to her clit. She circled Jess’s clit before kneeling. She ran her hands down Jess’s legs and up again moving them to grasp her glorious arse.

There was a moment of them locked in eye contact. Each of them waiting, neither willing to move first. Christy got a wicked twinkle in her eyes as she leant forward, planting a soft teasing kiss on Jess’s inviting pussy lips. Christy’s action elicited a moan from Jess which was cut short. Christy pulled away, and standing up, she walked out of the showers swaying her hips. Jess was shocked; Christy had been so submissive early on and why did she change? Jess watched Christy’s ass and knew she had to make the most of her time having her. Christy dried her hands before picking up her phone and opening up some pictures to show Jess.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

“Look at these, Jess,” she turned the phone to show her the pictures, “that’s the man you say I am in love with.” Jess grinned looking at the explicit pictures of the man’s cock and a couple of his face.

“Not the biggest, but looks yummy. Maybe we could share it?” Jess winked, then she swiped Christy’s phone to look at the newest picture. The man had written on a piece of paper ‘Christy’s Toy’ and had his semi-hard cock on it, clearly indicating that Christy could have his cock whenever she wanted.

“Hmmm, I see I will have to ask permission to taste his cock, won't I, my sexy slut?” She grinned pushing Christy to her knees. Christy didn’t reply, she merely moved forward planting a second kiss on Jess’s pussy. Jess quickly entwined her hands in Christy’s hair, holding her tight to her pussy. Christy never intended to pull away this time. Slowly she ran her tongue from the bottom of Jess’s pussy up to her clit, which she circled twice before running her tongue down again. Amid Jess’s moans, Christy changed tact. She focussed on her clit, rapidly flicking her tongue tip across it. Her eyes locked with Jess’s, watching for small hints to say she was getting close. Christy ran her middle finger tip along Jess’s slit, slowly driving it into her tight hot pussy.

Christy gently nibbled Jess’s clit as she added a second finger into her tight, hot pussy. Rapidly, she moved her fingers in and out in a circular motion, causing Jess to moan as she neared orgasm. Christy dropped her spare hand between her legs rubbing her clit furiously. Jess pulled Christy’s head tighter to her pussy grinding herself against Christy as she started to come. Christy lapped up Jess’s flowing juices, moaning as she did.

Jess pulled Christy away from her pussy reluctantly, grinning as she did. She stroked her hair as she softly guided Christy to stand up.

“Well, my sweet, we need to be leaving this place. By the way, you will be coming to mine tonight, I need your tongue again,” Jess huskily said as she started to get dressed. Christy stood for a second in surprise before moving and hurriedly getting dressed, leaving her bra and panties off. Soon they were both moving with all haste to Jess’s small apartment. Thankfully, the streets were clear of all traffic. Jess hurriedly ushered Christy into her apartment, tugging at her clothes as she did.

Jess pushed Christy into her bedroom, both of them shedding their clothes as they did. Christy fell onto her back on the bed and spread her legs. Jess climbed on the bed, moving so her pussy was hovering over Christy’s mouth and her own mouth was above Christy’s pussy. Neither one waited for an invite, Christy going straight into broad strong licks from the top of Jess’s pussy to the bottom going from side to side as she did, flicking her tongue over Jess’s clit as she passed it.

Jess circled Christy’s clit rapidly. After every third circle she pushed her tongue into Christy’s pussy as deep as she could and wriggled it. Both girls moaned in lust and desire, their hands roaming each others bodies; Both of them taking their time to bring the best pleasure to their partner. Slowly, Jess built to an orgasm as Christy, already desperate to orgasm, raced ahead. Christy screamed as her orgasm washed over her, squirting all over Jess’s face. Jess ground her pussy against Christy’s faces nearing orgasm. When Christy sunk off her orgasmic high she sucked Jess’s clit into her mouth and bit softly, triggering Jess’s second orgasm of the night.

 

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments