Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the Library concluded

"The Dean finishes off the slutty student she caught masturbating in the library."

51
36 Comments 36
19.9k Views 19.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

This is the final part of the 'In the Library' trilogy

“Stand up you little trollop.”

With a groan, Cathy pushed herself off her knees. It seemed like a lifetime ago yet it had not even been an hour since the Dean had caught her masturbating in the university library. Now as she got slightly unsteadily to her feet, her face smeared with the Dean’s juices after being ordered to use her tongue to make her cum, the young girl wondered what was in store next.

Her pussy ached. She had been so close to orgasm when the Dean stopped her, and eating the Dean out had kept her close to the edge. She could feel her own juices leaking from her nakedness and dribbling down her leg.

She watched as the Dean sat on the edge of her desk, slowly unbuttoning her blouse. Her cunt was covered in a full bushy triangle of dark matted curls and the tip of the triangle pointed to the full lips and her engorged clit.

As she removed her blouse and unclipped her bra, Cathy saw the Dean was toned and athletic, despite being in her 40's. Her breasts, while not as large as her own, were full and pert with pale pink nipples on smooth alabaster skin.

Wearing just her stockings and heels, the Dean prowled again around the girl. She stood close behind her. Cathy swallowed as the older woman pressed her body against her back. She felt a hand snake around her stomach then drop, cupping her wet leaking throbbing cunt.

Susie ran her middle finger through the light smattering of hair the girl had trimmed into a neat landing strip. It was so soft. “When did pubes get hard and wirey?” Susie thought to herself as she idly circled the girl’s throbbing centre. She felt her nipples harden as she pressed them into the girl’s back. Susie had a good three inches of height on the girl and she leant her head down and nibbled the girl’s right earlobe and she ran her long manicured finger along the girl’s sticky, slick wet slit.

“Gnnnrr,” the girl whimpered as Susie scraped her nail slowly over her clit.

“You want to cum don’t you, my little slut?” Susie whispered in her ear. “Your cunt is begging for it. Feel how it trembles and contracts every time I stroke it.”

Susie continued to slide her fingers along the slit, spreading the lips wide open and smearing the girl’s juices all over her mons.

“Please,” the girl begged. “Please let me cum.”

Susie stopped. The girl groaned as she felt the hand being removed. Susie brought her fingers up to Cathy’s face. She could see the juices glistening. Long strands of pre-cum connecting the fingers as Susie brought them close to Cathy's face. Cathy could smell herself. So strong and pungent. The whole room reeked of sex but here, coated on the Dean’s fingers, Cathy couldn’t help herself, she opened her mouth and flicked her tongue at the fingers. Tasting herself, tasting the raw sexual need and desire. Susie pushed her fingers into the girl’s mouth.

“That’s my little slut. Suck my fingers clean.”

Cathy’s eyes were closed as she suckled the three fingers at once. Her tongue lapped at the underside as she sucked her juices from them. She felt the Dean grind herself against her back. The older woman pressed her hairy slit against her plump ass cheeks.

Suddenly the fingers were gone from the girl’s mouth and just as suddenly were back, playing a military two-step along her plump engorged lips.

“Spread your legs, you fucking slut.” The order, though delivered in a whisper, dripped in venom.

Without thinking, the girl shuffled her legs apart. The Dean’s hand never left her groin, her fingers constantly teasing her, circling her aching clit, dipping along her slit, pushing through the lips and scraping her nail along the hot tender flesh.

Cathy arched her back, eyes closed and moaned almost continuously now. She loved it and hated it. She desperately needed to cum.

“Ohhh, fuck!” Cathy screamed as two fingers plunged deep inside her. She felt them filling her, the fingers crossed, like the Dean was lying, as she pushed them deep inside the hot wet teenage cunt. They curled round inside. The fingertips pressing on Cathy’s g-spot.

Susie grinned. She tossed scenarios around in her head as she began to slowly fingerfuck the teenage slut. She could just finger her, let her cum then tell her to fuck off.. Or she could maybe keep her as a new pet. Though that blurred all sorts of professional boundaries. No, this would just be a one-off. The question was, just how far does one go on a one-night stand?

“Oh god, oh fuck, please Miss, please. Let me cum,” Cathy begged.

The whining pleading posh English accent made her decision for her. Susie twisted her fingers through the girl’s long blonde hair and tugged hard on it, jerking her head back. The girl protested but Susie slammed her body face down onto the desk. The girl’s breasts pressed against the cold wood of the desktop.

“Spread those legs wider, you fucking whore!” Susie barked as she kicked one ankle.

The girl swiftly complied and lay across the desk. Her face was pressed against the desk, her hands by her shoulders and her ass sticking out. Susie stood behind her, then walked quickly around behind her desk.

She felt the girls’ eyes on her as she rummaged through the bottom drawer. There it was, hidden under various reports was the strap-on dildo a colleague had bought her as a joke when she became Dean. She looked again at the note. “We always said the dean would be a cock so here is yours.. J x"

Well, it had lay there long enough. Susie looked at the girl spreadeagled on her desk, the heart-shaped ass just begging to be mauled, slapped and everything else.

She slipped the straps on and pulled them tight. The phallus pointed straight out in front of her. It was mid-sized, not too big, maybe six inches long. She felt different wearing it. It seemed such a cliche but she felt more powerful while stroking her ‘girlcock’.

“Well my little slut,” Susie giggled as she approached the girl. “What shall we make you do now?”

Susie griped her head, lifting it off the desk as she held the plastic phallus in her other hand. She ran the tip over the girl’s cheek.

“Open your mouth,” she growled as she guided the tip towards her lips.

The girl opened her mouth and licked the tip with her tongue.

“Mmm, that’s it, get it nice and wet. Are you a good little cock sucker?”

The girl looked up at her, Her eyes were a hypnotic shade of blue. From that angle, they looked so big and innocent. She didn’t answer. Instead, she moved her head to take the first two inches into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the shaft. She sucked noisily, never breaking eye contact with Susie.

Susie pulled the dildo out of her mouth.

“Well it’s clear you can suck but to be honest, that doesn’t really do anything for me,” Susie told her as she walked behind her, positioning herself between the girl’s spread legs.

Susie ran her hands over the girl’s ass cheeks, fingers kneading the firm toned flesh as she spread then squashed the cheeks together.

“Tell me, my little whore,” Susie whispered as she suddenly bent forward. Her mouth by the girl’s ear. “Tell me what you want me to do.” Susie moved her mouth over the girl’s earlobe. She sucked on the gold ear stud, nibbling it with her teeth as she waited for the girl to answer.

“I want you to fuck me, Miss,” the girl answered.

“My pleasure,” Susie responded, releasing the earlobe and straightening up.

As she stood behind the girl, she reached down and ran the fingers of one hand up the girl’s inner thigh, feeling the stocking then naked flesh, feeling the dampness on the girl’s skin from her leaking pussy. Susie pushed two fingers into her, coating her fingers in the girl’s juices before pulling them out and wiping them over the head of the strap-on.

She gripped the shaft in one hand as she twisted her fingers through the girl’s long blonde hair once more. Fingers digging into her scalp while she guided the tip of the strap-on dildo to rest just at the entrance to the girl’s waiting, pulsing hole.

Susie paused, listening to the silence. The girl’s breathing, ragged in anticipation. Susie could feel her own heart beating. The girl shifted slightly. Susie allowed the anticipation to build for a few more seconds.

Then with a grunt, she slammed her hips against the girl’s ass, the six inches of plastic cock slamming deep into the girl. At the same moment, she pulled hard on the girl’s hair, snapping her head back. The girl screamed “Fuccckkk!” as she was impaled.

Susie released the girl’s hair and grabbed hold of her hips. She began to thrust in and out, slowly building up speed while all the time, a stream of obscenities spewed from her mouth as she told the girl just what she thought of her.

“That’s right, you cheap fucking whore, take my girl cock deep inside your wet cunt.”

Susie brought her hand down and spanked the girls’ right cheek as she pulled the strap-on out of her. Then gripped her hips and slammed it back in again.

“Such a dirty little slag aren’t you, Cathy? A piece of cuntmeat for me to use.”

Susie plunged the strap-on deep inside her then pulled out until only the very tip remained inside, then slammed in again as she pulled the girl’s hips towards her. Susie could see the girl’s fingers clenching on the desktop. She gripped the girl by the hair and pulled her face up from the desk. With the strap-on buried deep inside her, Susie slowly ground her hips in a circular motion as she leant in and licked the girl’s neck up towards her ear.

“What are you?” she asked in a low whisper.

“I.. I.. I’m a dirty little slag,Miss,” the girl whimpered.

“That’s right,” Susie groaned. “A cheap fucking whore is what you are.”

And with that, she started to pound into the girl. She reached around to rub the girl’s clit as she slammed the dildo in and out of her. The girl’s cries were getting louder now. The tiny chorus of “fuck fuck fuck” was building in volume with every thrust. Susie felt the juices spewing out of her with every thrust. The girl’s cunt was slick with juices as they ran down her legs.

Susie knew the girl was close, she could hear the breathing change. Small beads of sweat had broken out all over her back. Her moaning was turning from bird like cries into one long continuous groan as Susie pounded her slick cunt.

Susie wasn’t far behind. The base of the strap-on was nestled against her own clit and every time she slammed it into the girl, the pressure on her clit from the base of the didlo intensified.

For one fleeting moment Susie considered pulling out and buggering the little slut but then all reason left her as with one final thrust, the pressure on her clit proved too much and she came.

“Fuckkk,” Susie cried as she arched her back, rigid, hands gripping the girls hips as she spasmed, shaking. Susie barely registered that the girl was cumming at the same time. She heard the girl cry and whimper but it sounded like from a distance. Finally, the explosions in her cunt and head stopped and, spent, she collapsed on top of the prostate girl.

Susie lay her face against the warm skin on the girl’s back. She felt the girl’s breathing slowly return to normal as she lay on the dsk beneath her. After what seemed like hours, she pushed herself upright and stepped away from the girl. The dildo sliding easily out of the girl’s red raw cunt. A long glistening strand stretching from its tip.

Susie bent and picked up the girl’s top and slowly wiped the dildo clean. She unstrapped the harness and moved the girl’s top between her legs, wiping away the copious amounts of juices that were smeared over her crotch.

She flung the top at the girl and ordered her to get dressed. She watched as the girl crawled off the desk and began picking up the discarded items of clothing. Susie watched with amusement as the girl pulled on the top and noticed the smears of cunt cream which were clearly visible.

The girl raised her head as if to comment or object before the spark died in her eyes. She bowed her head again and stood there, waiting while Susie got redressed. As Susie buttoned up her blouse, she felt alive for the first time in ages.

She turned and picked up the girl’s laptop and handed it over to her.

“I don’t expect to see you back in my office again, Ms Summerville.”

The girl looked up at her, blushing a shade of red usually seen on the sides of fire engines.

“No, Miss.”

Susie opened the door and watched as the girl slunk out. She closed it and leant back against it.

“Oh, god,” she groaned. She glanced at her phone, still open on the lush site and, despite her better instincts, began typing.

Deviantsusie says to cathyslut98: What happened to you? You disappeared. Would love to play again.

STALLION_COCKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
STALLION_COCKTS

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments