Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alisha, Chapter 2

"Alisha has a surprise for me."

18
8 Comments 8
14.2k Views 14.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Over the next few weeks, Alisha and I got much closer. We spent every minute together. I began to wonder if she remembered our night together. I wanted to talk to her about it, so badly. One day, we were sitting in her living room, and I thought it was now or never.

"Alisha, can I ask you something?" I asked her, as she got up and stretched.

We had been watching a horror movie on cable. I watched her shirt strain against her full breasts and felt a twinge deep below. I, almost, did not hear her reply, as I was watching her breasts.

"Only if you want to hear the answer," she replied, with a smirk.

"Do you...uh...did you...are you OK with what we did? I didn't scare you. If I did, I'm sorry," I stammered.

"Oh no, I wanted it, as badly as you did. I just figured it was a one time thing. You never said anything about it, so neither, did I," she answered.

"What if I don't want it to be a one time thing? I want more," I mumbled.

She sat down beside me. Putting her arm around my shoulder, she grinned at me. I laid my head on her shoulder. It felt good, although she didn't answer me right away.

"What about take out tonight? I don't feel like cooking," she asked me, as she wandered over to the phone.

"Sure, you get the food. I'll make my famous 'Screaming Orgasms'," I told her.

She looked over her shoulder back at me. She had a most curious look, that was so secretive. I felt like I was not in on a secret. Going into the kitchen, I gathered the needed materials for the drinks. I don't know how I felt at this point. Tears sprung into my eyes, and I was glad that she was in the other room. I was sure I had just ruined our friendship.

She came into the kitchen and went to the fridge. Pulling out the stuff for a salad, she began to talk, idly. "I ordered sub sandwiches from the deli down the road. Is that OK with you?" she asked, as she ripped lettuce.

With my back turned away from her, I nodded my head. Frantically, I tried to clear my eyes, and did not see her come up behind me. I was startled, as I felt her warm hand slid around my chest to cup my breast. She is much taller than me, and could kiss the back of my neck softly.

Wrapping her other arm around my waist, she whispered softly into my ear. "I don't think onions were in the drinks. So, why are you crying?" she inquired. I shook my head, unable to speak.

"You're not worried, are you? Hmm...should I ease your mind?" she asked, as she turned me around.

Her fingers lifted my chin to make me look her in the face. Immediately, my eyes went to her full, pink lips. I watched her tongue dart out to lip her lips. Bending slightly, she placed her lips on mine. I could taste her sweet flavor.

As quickly as it started, she moved away. I felt better, but still confused. I turned back to finish the drinks. A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell. Running into the living room, I ran to answer it. As I opened the door, I called out the food was here.

Alisha came out of the bedroom in a crimson silk robe. Shaking my head, I opened the door to pay for the food. The delivery guy was pretty cute, but I felt that I had seen him before. Eager to see what was under her robe, I dismissed the thought from my head. He worked at the deli, so I attributed the feeling to that.

We paid and tipped the man. After sending him on his way, I went to the kitchen to get the drinks. Opening the sandwiches, we began to eat. They were delicious.

"Want a salad?" she asked me.

"Sure," I said.

Alisha went to the kitchen. "You want cucumber in it?" she yelled.

I hollered back that I did. When she came back from the kitchen, I noticed the cucumber, but no salad. She came back to the table, grabbed my hand, and led me to the bedroom. The confusion was clearing in my mind.

She pushed me back on the bed and straddled my hips. Laughing, she rubbed the cucumber over my lips. The top part of her robe fell open, revealing her creamy breasts, which were totally bare. As I gasped my surprise, she shoved the vegetable in my mouth.

"Suck it!" she ordered me, in a very strong voice. "Suck it like the bitch you are!"

My pussy flooded. I had never told her of the submissive streak I had. One of my greatest fantasies was to be dominated by a strong, beautiful woman. She pumped my mouth with the cucumber, expertly. It was too big to take all the way into my mouth, but I did my best.

She yanked it out of my mouth and roughly pulled me up. Grabbing my face, she kissed me, like she was starving to death. I felt her tongue probing and darting. My tongue began to fight with hers. I ran it over the inside of her lips and tongue. I was starving for her.

She broke the kiss and reached down to pull my shirt off. She was frustrated that I had on a bra. she pulled hard and ripped the clasp. My own D cups were free, with very erect nipples. Still sitting on my lap, she cupped my tits, pushing them together. I closed my eyes, as I felt her bubblegum pink tongue flick both nipples at the same time.

"It has been way too long, since I tasted your hard nipples," she breathed. Nodding my head in agreement, I yelped, as she bit one of them, roughly. My eyes flew open and gazed at the site. Red color flooded the teeth marks. She wanted it rough tonight.

"You need to be punished. You knew how much I enjoyed last time, and yet, you make me wait for more," she growled at me, while smacking my breasts with each word. I whimpered. It was stinging, starting to hurt, but the whole time my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I was so aroused.

"I'm sorry," I sputtered.

"That is no excuse," she remarked. Finally, she leaned back to view her handiwork. My breasts were bright red, with diamond hard nipples. She got up, and left the room. When she came back, she had a box.

GabiFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabiFerrer



"Get undressed, now!" she ordered.

I got up, and hurriedly, took my pants and panties off. She threw me a lacy black thing. Unrolling it, I discovered it was a black teddy. Mostly lace, it had no material where the breasts went, and it was crotch less.

Smiling, I slipped it on. It fit perfectly. I felt like the total slut in it. She smiled, but kept her robe halfway on, hiding her lower body.

"Why don't you take off your robe?" I inquired.

"All in good time, love. All in good time," she promised.

She sauntered over to me. Leaning in really close, she whispered, "You look good enough to eat." She slid her hand down my belly to my crotch. Rubbing her finger along the slit in my teddy, she spread my wetness all over my crotch.

Sliding her tongue in my mouth, we kissed passionately. My hips began to move back and forth over her finger. I ran my fingers through her silky hair. Clenching my hand, I gripped her hair tightly. I crushed her mouth to me, thoroughly raping it with my tongue.

My free hand began to wander down her body. Once it reached her waist, she stopped me. "Not yet!" she said.

She broke free, pushed me on the bed, and leaned over. "I have a surprise for you," she told me. She untied the robe and dropped it to the floor. The sight of her standing there naked filled me with lust. My eyes traveled across her body, and when I got to her groin, my jaw dropped.

There she stood with the biggest strap on I have ever seen. No wonder she wanted to keep the robe on. I got so horny. Looking up at her, I asked, "Alisha, what have you got there?"

"You like? Fingers can only do so much, when you are cock deprived. I bought this for you, and as an bonus, there is another cock on the inside that goes into me. So, while I fuck you, I fuck me, too."

here. Lay down," I slid off the bed to the floor between her legs. Taking a closer look at the dildo, I noticed that it was approximately 8 inches in length and wide enough that my hands didn't reach around it.

I reached out and touched it. Every time I moved it, she squirmed. I started to stroke it, grasping it firmly. With short jabs, I jacked that dildo making the twin fuck her hard. Her breathing began to get choppy.

Pushing her back further on the bed, I went to the other side and climbed onto it. I intended to suck on that huge cock, but I wanted to ride her tongue. I wanted to feel it buried in my pussy! I felt her hands wrap around my thighs, and she dived into my pussy, like a starved person.

Her wiggly tongue rubbed and flicked my engorged clit. She sucked hard, and I could feel my pussy contract. My hips began to hump her face. I was so hot.

Leaning down, my lips closed around that hard cock. Not worrying about hurting it, I was a bit rougher than I would have been with a real man. Using my jaw muscles, I clamped down on the dildo, pushing it back and forth, I began to fuck her, again.

I felt 2 fingers enter my sopping pussy. She began to work her fingers in and out in rhythm with what I was doing to her. Oh my God! I stopped what I was doing to experience what she was doing to me. She took that opportunity to slide out from under me. I felt her get behind me.

Here I was on all fours, with my ass totally open, and my best friend, who is wearing a strap on cock, is behind me. What a world! She grabbed my hip with one hand, and preceded to guide the head into my wet, waiting pussy.

I let a long wail, as it went all the way in me, in smooth stroke. Apparently, it felt good to her, too. She was moaning with me. We moved against each other, until we were covered in sweat and our pussy juice. Hers was running down her legs, while mine dripped out onto the bed.

"Fuck this!" she exclaimed, as she ripped off the dildo. "I need my pussy eaten."

We got back into a sixty nine position. This time, I got on the bottom, and she sat on my face. She dived back into my cunt. As she licked and sucked my pussy, she hooked my legs behind her arms. I was, again, totally open. I felt her tongue everywhere. Her fingers were packed in my pussy, making it as full as I have ever had. Then, I felt her tongue probe my puckered ass. I loved when my lovers played with my ass.

Wiggling around, I felt her tongue enter my ass. All my breathe left me. She was going to make me cum. Her fingers squirmed inside my pussy, stretching it. Her tongue was in my ass. Oh God, the pressure was too much! I could feel the contractions starting. Wave after wave crashed over me.

"Oh, FUCK!" I screamed, as my juices leaked around her fingers. "I'm cumming! Don't stop!"

I rolled off her. I sat there silently, breathing raggedly. I looked over at her. Her eyes glazed. She said, "My turn."

She scooted up on the bed, laying her head on the pillow. I reached in her drawer and got a small vibrator. Positioning myself between her legs, I slipped 2 fingers into her hot pussy. It was so tight and warm. I crossed my fingers making them thicker, and worked them in and out slowly. She moaned and opened her legs wider.

I flipped the vibe on and began to press it against her swollen clit. Man, I loved her clit. She has the biggest, most juicy one. When she is aroused, it stands erect, like a hard dick. I rubbed that vibe over and around it, watching it pulse.

She started to hump the vibe and my fingers. Loudly moaning, her head thrashed back and forth. I was relentless. I kept the vibe steady, while I worked my fingers in and out. The next thing I knew, her hips jerked up violently. She was having a most powerful orgasm.

I slowly withdrew my fingers and turned off the vibe. Gently kissing her lips, I whispered, "Thank you." We cuddled into each other's arms. It was then that we noticed the person at the door.

"Steven...?" Alisha whispered.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments