Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unexpected Night In

"A single mother and her roommate share a night in they will never forget."

5
0 Comments 0
15.1k Views 15.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
An Unexpected Night In

Kati heard the rattle of keys and the door unlock. In walked Becky with a re-useable grocery bag in tow.

“Hey,” Kati said. “Where’s the little one?”

“She went down early. She’s fast asleep.”

“Oh yea?” She placed the bag on the small dining room table of their apartment. “I got some fresh fruit from the market; all organic. The peaches are amazing. Two different kinds, white peaches and those little donut peaches I bought last week. Want some?”

“That’s awesome, but no thanks,” Becky replied. “Maybe tomorrow morning.”

After putting a couple canned items in the cabinet, Becky started to slice a peach into a small white bowl. When she was done, she walked into the den and sat down on the couch next to Kati.

“Whatcha watching?”

“This big thing on breast feeding,” she said. “They were talking about how beneficial it is to breast feed your baby, which is nothing I didn’t know, but then they got into a study on the age to stop and after this commercial they’re going to talk about this guy who breast feeds from his wife because he has some kind of immune deficiency or something.”

“Kinda creepy,” Becky said as she finished the next-to-last slice of peach. “But who am I to judge.”

The commercial break ended and a reporter began talking about the next segment.

“Well, anytime you want to try, you’ve got two sources living right here with you,” Kati said as she cupped and lifted her breasts.

“Would you let me?”

Kati laughed. “Seriously? Or are you just fucking with me?”

“I dunno. It’s just milk, right?”

“Well, yea.”

“Would it weird you out?”

“A little, but I could probably get over it.”

“Ok, let me put this bowl in the sink and I’ll try it.”

Kati laughed again. “You really are serious or are you just mad?”

“Yea, why not,” she said. “Not if you don’t want to, but if you’re offering, I’ll do it. You know what I say, if you don’t do it when you get to it, you’ll never be there to do it again.”

Becky disappeared into the kitchen for a brief moment before returning. On the television, the man being interviewed was denying that his breast feeding relationship with his wife was sexual. Kati wondered if that could be true.

As Becky sat back down, Kati looked at her.

“Ok, if you really want to do this, lay down in my lap before I come to my senses.”

“Ok,” Becky replied. She didn’t argue.

Becky twisted around and laid herself back, lifting her long brown hair to lay over Kati’s left thigh. She wiggled a bit to make herself comfortable on the couch cushions. “This is going to be so strange,” she said. “But I’m kinda excited about it. I never thought about doing this before. It feels so taboo.”

“Right there with ya,” Kati said as she lifted the front of her gray t-shirt. She hadn’t been wearing a bra so it was a simple task.

Kati squeezed the end of her left breast. “I think this one has the most,” she said as she slid her thumb and index finger toward her nipple causing a thin white stream of liquid to shoot forward and onto Becky’s cheek.

“Oh my god,” Becky said with a laugh. “I so didn’t know that could happen. It just comes out like that?” She wiped the lower part of her cheek and Becky saw that one of her long eye-lashes had captured a small bead of milk. “It almost went in my eye.”

“Sorry, it’s hard to predict how it’s going to come out.” She bent forward and directed her nipple into Becky’s mouth. Out of habit, she rubbed her nipple across Becky’s lips in a non-verbal way of asking her to open her mouth.

Becky did so, and Kati’s entire half-dollar sized areola disappeared. At first Becky’s hold on her was rough. Much more suction than a baby and it took Kati by surprise.

“Gentle,” she said. “You shouldn’t have to suck hard. You saw how easy it just comes out.”

“Sorry,” Becky replied, but she never fully released her hold.

As Becky eased, or maybe it was Kati who became more accustomed to the feel, waves of arousal started to run through her chest. At first it felt like little shocks of pain, but very subtle and not discomforting. Soon she felt herself anticipating each suctioning pull.

Kati watched Becky close her eyes as she traced her jaw line with her right hand. She then supported the back of her neck while her thumb gently rubbed the underside of her jaw. Along her jaw line she could feel a couple hidden pimples beneath Becky’s make-up, and could see and feel her swallows.

With her left hand she cradled the underside of her own breast, and gave a few easy squeezes.

“What does it taste like?” she asked, almost in a whisper.

Becky pulled away for a second and opened her eyes. “Like not much of anything at first, but as I get more in my mouth I can taste some sweetness to it. It’s very warm and that’s different feeling.”

“Keep going, it feels good. It relieves the pressure.”

Becky used her own hand to replace Kati’s nipple in her mouth. Kati noticed she did not immediately start to suck this time, but instead, used her tongue to encircle her nipple while inside her mouth. With great effort, Kati held back the impulse to moan or gasp.

Kati glanced down at Becky’s waist. Her pink camisole top had ridden up, exposing her flat stomach and belly button. The front of Becky’s jeans formed a v-shaped tent and Kati could see the tops of her lacy red panties.

Kati felt nervousness in her hand and had an urge to slide it down into Becky’s jeans. She slowly guided her hand down Becky’s side, but shied away as she came closer to her stomach. Instead, her hand found a resting spot on Becky’s far hip. She looped her pinky around the top of Becky’s underwear strap.

Kati felt herself becoming more aroused and wanted to go further. She wanted to tell Becky to suck harder and to squeeze her other breast, but couldn’t bring herself to say the words. She wanted to unbutton Becky’s jeans and plunge her hand underneath her panties, to feel her wetness, to smell her scent, to see if she was clean shaven or had pubic hair. She instead hesitated.

Becky crossed her legs and Kati noticed her squeezing her thighs together and then releasing. She must be just as aroused as I am, Kati thought. I should just do it. I should unbutton her jeans. But she couldn’t convince herself to take the next step.

Kati bit her lip and moved her hand back up to Becky’s face, to cradle Becky’s head when a phone rang in the background. Becky’s eyes flashed open and she let go of Kati’s breast. “Dammit, I told my mom to call me back about 20-minutes ago.”

Kati cursed under her breath as Becky sat up and went to get her phone. Kati cleared her throat and pulled her shirt back down. “Be right back, I have to go to the bathroom and I should check on Janie.”

Kati got up from the couch, went to the back of their apartment and into her bedroom. She entered the adjoining bathroom and turned on the light.

In the mirror, she could see that her face had flushed and her chin length dark hair had become sweaty around the ends. A dark wet circle had already formed on the left side of her shirt and a smaller matching circle had formed on the right.

Kati wanted nothing more than to close the door, pull her tan shorts to the floor, lie on the green shag bath rug and rub herself.

KittyKlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KittyKlum

Even though her legs were shaking, she didn’t dare give in to her desires. She never closed the door when she went to the bathroom and Becky would know something was up if she did.

Instead, she splashed some cold water on her face and then sat down to pee. It was a struggle for her to go to the bathroom, but she forced herself. A thousand thoughts raced through her head.

Kati could hear Becky coming down the hall. As she rounded the corner, she could hear her wrapping up the conversation. “Ok Mom, I’ll see you this weekend. I love you too. Ok, bye.”

“Sorry about that,” she said, putting the phone next to the sink. “Wow, you’re leaking.”

“Yea, that happens,” Kati said as she tugged at the wet circles. “You really got one going. This other one is just leaking a tiny bit. It looks worse than it really is.”

“So, I don’t know how to say this exactly,” Becky started. “But I’m really fucking turned-on right now.”

“Tell me about it. Look at how hard my nipples are. They’re poking through my shirt,” she said as she wiped herself and flushed the toilet.

“You wanna keep going?”

“You want to taste more?”

“Well, sure. But that’s not what I meant,” Becky said. “I meant; do you want to keep going? Like, all the way keep going?”

Kati didn’t immediately reply. She looked down at her tan shorts and underwear, and without standing up, flipped both into the tub. “I guess I don’t need these then.”

Becky laughed. “Your bed or mine?” She paused, but before Kati could reply she said. “Wait, check that. Stay right there.”

“Don’t get up from the toilet?” Kati asked, a bit incredulously.

“No, don’t get up.”

In a fluid motion, Becky lifted her camisole over her head and tossed it to the floor as she crossed the bathroom. She then undid her white and pink bra, which dropped off her shoulders easily, exposing her small breasts. She squeezed the ends of her small dark nipples. “No milk here and they’re small.”

“I think they're phenomenal,” Kati said.

Becky reached down and helped pull Kati’s loose fitting shirt over her head. “Play with your tits while you watch me.”

Standing between Kati’s legs, Becky turned around, unbuttoned her jeans and worked them down her thighs as she bent over. She peaked around her side and under her arm, her brown hair almost reaching to the floor. “You’re not playing with your boobs.”

Kati smiled in resignation, then leaned backward against the toilet seat cover, placed her hands on each of her breasts and started to squeeze gently. “Ok, keep going.”

Kati now realized that Becky’s red panties had been a thong. At the top waistband, a lacy triangle turned into a thin bit of thread and parted Becky’s small butt cheeks. Dark matted hair sprouted from behind the thin bit of cloth where Becky’s butt was concealed. Further down where the cloth widened, more dark hair could be seen. The crotch of her red panties had long ago faded to pink.

Milk was now dripping off the tips of Kati’s breasts and down onto her stomach. By no means over-weight, Kati’s post child-bearing stomach did not have the petite firmness of Becky’s body. From a sitting position, this allowed a small pocket of milk to form and some had even made it as far as to pool in her belly button.

Becky slipped each of her hands inside her red waistband and peeled her panties to the floor. This is the closest I’ve ever been to another woman’s vagina, Kati thought.

Becky put her hands on her knees. “Spray some on my butt and then lick it.”

“I’ll try,” Kati said. “Might be running a little dry and I might have to use formula tomorrow.” But without much effort a short stream of milk shot out and sprinkled across the right side of Becky’s butt cheek.

Kati leaned forward and licked from the base of the Becky’s butt and up. Most of the milk had already dripped to the floor by the time Kati’s tongue had reached its path.

“That feels good,” Becky said.

Kati could smell Becky’s salty and musty scent. She licked toward her butt crack and inhaled slowly. Becky’s scent was strong but only made Kati want to go further.

What I’m about to do I can never undo she thought. I will forever remember this moment. She didn’t know for certain if Becky had ever experimented with other women, but she didn’t think she had.

Kati gave out a playful laugh, “I can’t reach you. My head is too high when I sit up.” She tried again to reach low enough with her tongue to taste Becky’s crotch for the first time.

“Here, I’ll move forward.”

Becky waddled her feet forward in three small steps and spread her legs further. She then leaned forward and placed her hands on the far edge of the bathtub.

With more room, Kati slid off the toilet seat and onto her knees. With no more barriers, she wrapped each hand around Becky’s upper thighs and buried her face into Becky’s crack.

The taste was salty as she used her tongue to part Becky’s thick vaginal lips. Those lips gave way and allowed Kati’s tongue to pass. She plunged her tongue as deep as possible.

Becky moaned. “Oh yea, that feels good.”

Still not satisfied with her position, Kati pulled away. She moved her hands onto Becky’s butt cheeks and spread them apart. She then replaced her mouth.

This time Becky’s vagina was spread wide and Kati was able to encircle the entire area with her tongue. She started to lick front-to-back before settling on Becky’s clit. In response, Becky arched her back. “Oh yea, that feels so good,” she said again.

Becky’s breathing started to become ragged as Kati continued to lick her clitoris. Kati then pulled away and replaced her mouth with two fingers. In a circular motion, she rubbed viciously. Becky’s knees buckled.

“Oh fuck yea,” Becky squealed. “That feels so fucking good.” Then suddenly she slapped Kati’s hand away and went through a series of convulsions before sinking to her knees. “That was one good fucking orgasm.”

“My pleasure,” said Kati.

Becky twisted around and pressed her lips to Kati’s. Her tongue slipped into her mouth. “It’s now my turn to pleasure you,” she said as she dropped her hand between Kati’s legs. “Oooh, you’re dripping down there.”

“Yea, this won’t take long.”

Kati reached behind herself and pulled the toilet cover down. She then slid back onto the seat while Becky put her legs over her shoulders.

Unlike Becky, Kati’s pubic hair was heavily trimmed to little more than pencil width length. Her vaginal lips were swollen with anticipation.

Becky leaned forward and gently started to lick the top part of Kati’s vagina, sucking Kati’s clitoris into her mouth. She then locked eyes with Kati as her mouth expanded to take as much of her into her mouth as possible before sliding her tongue into her expanding hole.

Kati ran her fingers through Becky’s hair and locked her ankles behind Becky’s back. She then leaned her head back and looked toward the ceiling, her breathing coming in short gasps. “Right there, keep going,” she said.

In just a few short seconds convulsions wracked her body and she squeezed her thighs around Becky’s head. Becky sucked at Kati’s clit and a wave of feeling coursed through Kati’s body. Finally she released her squeeze on Becky’s head and Becky pulled away, her mouth wet.

From between her legs, Becky smiled. “We definitely have to do this again,” she said.

Published 
Written by nethervoid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors