Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna and Sam. Chapter 10.

"Anna realises how much she loves her husband but..."

15
17 Comments 17
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
I spent the next hour or so looking around card shops, looking for a suitable card then went off to make arrangements for the evening.

Eventually I sat down on a bench, exhausted and in pain. I guess I had done too much too soon. My ankle was throbbing so much it was making me feel sick. I called Philip and asked him to meet me at five and to park the car as we were not going straight home.

I looked at my watch. I still had a couple of hours to kill so, after resting for a while, I hobbled off to look around the shops.

Marks and Spencer killed an hour and whilst in there I passed the lingerie department. I stopped in my tracks. LaSenza! My sexy blue and black lingerie! What had happened to it? I remembered everything going all over the floor when I fell and then I was so wrapped up in everything I had forgotten all about it. I would have liked Sam to have seen me in it, after all, that was who was in my mind when I bought it but it could be anywhere now, at the station, the hospital, someone could even have taken it.

“Oh well,” I thought, “C’est la vie.”

There was some very pretty underwear there but somehow, it wasn’t the same. Maybe I just wasn’t in the right frame of mind.

Any other time I would have loved my ‘retail therapy’ but it was such a chore today. I couldn’t keep my mind on it and these damned crutches kept getting in the way and catching in the clothes racks as I struggled between them. In the end I just went outside and sat on a bench and waited for Philip to call.

I was so glad when he did. Just for him to be here was enough, to take some of the effort and pain away.

His face was full of concern when he saw me.

“Anna, darling,” he said as he approached, “You look exhausted. Let me get the car and we will go straight home.”

I stopped him going any further.

“No, I’m OK,” I told him, “I promised you I would make it up to you and I will. Come on.”

I rose unsteadily to my feet and beckoned him to follow.

“But Anna,” he started, “Look at you, you are shattered.”

“No, no, I’m fine,” I assured him, “Come on.”

I took him to his favourite restaurant where I had booked a table for two in a quiet corner.

A waiter took us to our table and took my coat and hat. He then held the chair for me whilst Philip helped to steady me as I sat down.

“Let me take these for you.”

The waiter spoke in a cheesy French accent as he took my crutches. 

"I will place zem ‘ere by ze wall in case you need zem.”

Philip thanked him and sat opposite me.

After perusing the menu for a while we ordered.

When the water asked about drinks it occurred to me that neither of us could drink. I was on antibiotics and painkillers and Philip was driving. Our first valentines day together that we could not drink a toast.

“Madam, if I may make a suggestion?” the waiter looked rather pleased with himself, “We 'ave a fairly acceptable alcohol free wine which, though not quite like ze real thing, would make a reasonable substitute for you to drink togezer.”

I looked at Philip who smiled and nodded. That is what we had.

The restaurant was cosy and romantic with a candle on the table and a single red rose in a silver vase, in honour of the day.

I really enjoyed the evening and all too soon it was time to leave.

I paid the bill, including a generous tip for the waiter, whose service had been second to none, and we headed for home.

As Philip helped me into the car I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. He responded fully.

I pulled away first and said to him, “I really enjoyed tonight.”

He looked at me for a moment, just gazing into my eyes then, finally, said, “Yes, so did I. Thank you.”

I pulled him to me once again and held him so tight and said into his collar:

“I love you so much,” to which he replied, “I know, Sweetheart and I love to too. With all my heart,”

The short drive home was in virtual silence but for now. I tried not to think about anything except for the last few hours. I hadn’t enjoyed an evening so much for quite some time.

The house was warm and cosy when we went in. Philip had left the heating on low. He took my coat and hat from me and took them into my room.

“Do you mind if I go straight to bed?” I asked him, “I am so tired now.”

He looked a little sad.

“No,” he answered, “I don’t mind but I really miss you upstairs. It is the first ever time that we have not slept together, apart from when you are away on business of course.”

I looked at him and said, “Well then, let’s see if I can get up there.”

He looked horrified.

“Anna, No! What if you fall?”

I placed my finger on his lips.

“If I can’t walk then I will go up on my bum!”

And that is what I did, one step at a time, while Philip followed with my crutches.

When I went into our bedroom I was quite impressed. He had made the bed neatly and everything was tidy. I waited while he turned down the bed then I went over and sat on the edge.

Philip sat next to me then, putting his hand on my face, gently turned me to face him. He looked into my eyes for a moment then leaned forward to kiss me. I kissed him back willingly, running my hand through his hair. His hand did the same with me on my neck, pulling me to him.

He kissed me with urgency, our tongues entwining and making love as they flicked in and out of each others mouths.

I felt his other hand begin to release the buttons on my blue satin blouse and when he reached the last one he pushed the material off my shoulders.

Without breaking away from our embrace I unfastened the cuffs and took my arms out of the sleeves, allowing the garment to drop to the bed. I could feel his hand on my breast, gently kneading the flesh like a kitten on it’s mother, pressing and squeezing me, holding me firmly and pinching my nipple through the thick material of my bra cup. Reaching behind me he single handedly released my bra and took it from around me. I had always been impressed at how easily he was able to do that.

His hand returned to manipulate my breasts and soon he broke away from our kiss and his mouth went down to suckle on my nipples. The sensations I was receiving were so intense it was as though he had never touched me before, as though it was our first time.

My nipples were hard and throbbing and each suck and bite that he gave them made my stomach churn with desire and whole body was charged with electricity.

I lay back on the bed and Philip worked his way down my body, stroking me and kissing me as he went. I wasn’t just his wife now, I was his Princess, his Queen, his Goddess.

When he reached the waistband of my heavy velvet skirt he released the button at the back and pulled down the zip as I arched my back and all the while his lips never once broke contact with the bare flesh of my abdomen. Slowly, he pulled down the skirt, letting it fall to the floor around my feet then returned to remove the loose summer trousers. This time he had to stop kissing me. He knelt back then very carefully pulled the thin material over my plaster cast.

Having been distracted already he took this opportunity to remove his shirt and trousers then returned his attention to me.

I stopped him from touching me and said: “Uh uh.”

“What?” he looked puzzled. I pointed down at his feet, smiling.

“Socks!”

“Oh yes,” he grinned sheepishly and bent down and took them off.

I let him continue then and he returned to my stomach, kissing and licking and flicking his tongue in and around my navel before moving slowly down towards my panties. He ran his tongue along the waist band and then began to kiss me over the thin cotton material. A wet patch was forming between my legs and it wasn’t just his saliva. He began to nip the cotton in his teeth and pull it away from me before releasing it and letting it flick back onto me.

Finally he hooked his fingers into the elastic and gently pulled them down and I was naked, except for my right foot, of course.

Philips tongue was working overtime. Probing between my labia as he gently sucked on my engorged clitoris, pulling it from it’s sheath then releasing it again, sending shocks up through my body and causing my vagina to tingle and contract and bubble. My bodily fluids were now so much that they were begin to leak out from my opening causing a little wet patch to form on the sheet beneath me.

I gasped and tensed as I felt his finger begin to penetrate that hot warm place his tongue had been so insistent on. Slowly and deliberately he pushed deeper causing my belly to quiver. He withdrew it a little and then it was joined by a second finger, stretching me and opening me as they pushed deeper still.

My breath was coming in short gasps now and the feeling he was giving me were unbelievable.

I felt his fingers begin to withdraw. I was open and ready for anything he had in mind.

Standing, Philip took each leg and lifted them off the floor and placed them on his shoulders. It didn’t seem to bother him that one had a lump of plaster on the end of it.

He moved forward and the tip of his penis entered me. He thrust forward slowly and easily, filling me until he was fully sheathed inside me.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

He pressed hard against me then slowly withdrew.

With slow, firm strokes he began to make love to me, each stroke causing me to gasp with pleasure.

Gradually the strokes became faster, harder, causing my vagina to clamp hard around him. I squeezed him, I wanted him and gradually I could feel the contractions begin in my lower belly. I tilled my pelvis up to him, thrusting back at him, my fingers grabbing handfuls of sheet and releasing, grabbing and releasing and each time his pelvis smashed into mine I released a little gasp.

“Hah, hah, hah, haah, haaah”, each one getting longer as my climax built up to a crescendo, a cacophony of joy until suddenly, I screamed,

“Haaaahhh, Mmmmm, Ohhhhhhh...” and my fingers gripped the sheets as my body offered itself to him and arched up to meet him, my internal muscles clamped hard around his penis and through all of this I felt him stiffen inside me.

He pushed hard against me in a finally juddering thrust as his semen flooded into me and, after a couple of final thrusts, Philip withdrew from me, gently lowering my legs back to the floor and lay down beside me.

We lay still with our heads facing each other looking into each others eyes. He was smiling but there was something else, something like sadness as if he was thinking that maybe this would be the last time we would be together in this way.

No, I was just being paranoid… wasn’t I?

We didn’t bother to wash, we just pulled the covers over us and drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

“You selfish bitch, Anna! You want it all don’t you? A loving husband, a girlfriend. What’s the matter with you?!” Penny’s face was a picture of disgust.

“Penny! Why are you saying this? You are my friend!”

My whole world was coming apart.

“Your friend? Only when it suits you, Anna, only when it suits you! You’re a user. You don’t care about anybody!”

She was so angry now.

“Penny, please! That’s not true! I care very much about you.”

“Do you, Anna? Do you really? And what about Philip, do you care what you are doing to him? And Sam, what about her?”

My heart was pounding with fear and my chest felt as though it was being crushed.

“Of course I do, Penny. Why are you being like this?”

“Because that’s what you deserve you selfish little bitch! We would all be better off without you!”

“I wish I was dead!” I screamed at her, “I really wish I was!”

I awoke in a terror, another dream but I was sweating profusely and so cold I was shivering violently. Philip lay beside me snoring softly, oblivious to the torment that I was suffering. I lay back and once more could not find peace so I could sleep. It was only four am. and it was gone six before sleep finally returned.

When I next awoke, the light was glowing through the curtains. I looked at the clock again. Eight thirty!

These sleepless nights were beginning to take their toll. My eyes were red and sore and I felt as though I had not slept for a week. I let my head flop back onto the pillow and put my arm out. That side of the bed was empty. Philip was up already.

I desperately needed the toilet so I carefully lifted my leg of the bed and lowered it to the floor then swung the other next to it and sat up.

I felt filthy. I was sweaty and really sticky between my legs. I remembered what happened last night and smiled. Philip had made me feel so good.

The problem now was, my crutches, where were they?

Ah, They were on the floor by the wall. Still afraid to put any weight on my ankle I crawled across the floor on my hands and knees to get them. At that moment Philip appeared in the doorway.

“Hmm… that looks good enough to eat,” he said, looking at my upturned bottom, walked over and whacked me so hard it made my eyes water!

“Owww…” I yelled at him but then, strangely, as the pain subsided it was replaced by a warm, very sexy feeling that made me stop and think for a moment.

I was brought to my senses by the sensation of his fingers sliding firmly between my cheeks and rubbing up and down over my tight, puckered hole and between the petals of my vagina. I froze!

“Ugh, no, Philip, please. I haven’t washed from last night, it’s horrible,” and I pushed his hand away, “I must smell revolting! Come on, help me up.”

He took my arm and gently but firmly, helped me to my feet, and walked with me to the bathroom.

“Philip, I want a proper wash. Will you help me into the bath when I have had a wee please?”

My plan was to lay in the bath with my leg over the side and use the shower to get washed properly.

I lowered myself slowly onto the toilet.

“Come on, Philip,” I said with some exasperation, “I can’t do it while you are watching, turn around.”

He obediently turned his back and gradually I was able to release the water from my bladder. I felt weird having him in the same room while I went as I had never done it before.

I dabbed myself dry and Philip helped me up again and supported me while I clumsily lifted my good leg into the bath whilst holding on to the bath edge then he lowered me down until I was lying back against the end of the bath. He handed me the shower head and turned on the tap. It was freezing!

I yelled.

“Give it a minute,” he laughed, “The hot water hasn’t come through yet!”

When it did I bid Philip to leave me telling him I would call him when I had finished. He left and closed the door behind him.

I lay back and allowed the steaming hot water to spray over me paying particular attention to the area which most needed it.

Because my leg was outside the bath I was already open and I allowed the water to spray against my genitals, pushing against my labia and caressing my clitoris with the firm jets pushing aside my soft delicate lips and heating and massaging as I moved the nozzle up and down. With my free hand I allowed a finger to enter and clean inside me whilst the water sprayed against the back of my hand and onto the opening. I let my head relax against the bath and closed my eyes. I began to imagine Sam’s hand in place of my own. I remembered her soft breath on my thighs and her insistent tongue as it entered me for the first time just four days ago. Four days? Was that all? It seemed a lifetime had passed since I last saw her.

The realisation had broken my reverie and brought me back to the real world. I finished washing, using my favourite scented shower gel and turned my attention to my hair. This was the hard part, Holding my head up and washing it while keeping my leg over the side! Fortunately I was still quite supple and I was able to complete the task without getting into too much difficulty.

I called Philip and he reappeared to help me get out.

As we walked, or in my case, hobbled, back to the bedroom I remembered that I had not told him about going to see Penny so, semi-casually, I dropped it in.

“I told Penny I would spend some time with her today. Do you mind?”

“No, of course not,” he answered, “It will be nice to see her again. I haven’t seen her for a while apart from when I bumped into her the other day at the mall.”

I squirmed a little as I said to him,

“No, well… we are not staying here. She is picking me up at eleven and taking me to her place.”

I paused as he looked a little crestfallen.

“If you prefer we stay here…”

“No,” he said slowly, “No, it’s fine I have plenty to do here anyway.”

I went to the draw to get some underwear and chose a nice matching set of lilac bra and pants. Taking them back to the bed I sat down and Philip went to take the panties from me.

"It's OK," I told him, "I have to do it sometime."

I bent forward and placed my plastered foot through the leg hole then, lifting my left knee up to my chin, I put the other foot in and pulled them up.

"There," I looked at Philip, "Not so difficult after all."

He sort of smiled and turned away.

"I'll put the kettle on."

I think he felt as though I didn't need him any more.

I didn't want to be reliant on him but just because I could dress myself didn't mean I didn't need him, or even want him, I did and that is what was making life so difficult now. I wished I didn't love him but I did and I couldn't understand why he wasn't enough for me any more. Nothing had changed.

After fitting my bra I pulled myself to my feet went to the wardrobe and opened the door. On the shelf was my LaSenza bag! Oh joy! I hadn't lost it after all.

This time I chose a knee length wool pleated skirt and soft cashmere jumper. I loved wearing that jumper, it felt so warm and sexy against my bare flesh. I never wore it over a blouse or shirt.

Once I was dressed I checked my appearance in the full length mirror and was happy with what I saw, even with the plaster cast!

I called down to Philip to help me down the stairs. I wasn't confident enough to attempt it on my own just yet.

When he appeared I saw him looking at the bag on the bed.

"I want to show Penny," I offered, "you know what us girls are like when we buy clothes."

"Why didn't you show me?" He seemed offended.

"Because," I hesitated, "Because you put it in here and I thought I had left it behind in all the kafuffle of my accident. I only remembered it last night and just assumed that it was gone."

He didn't reply but even though it was the truth I wasn't sure he was convinced.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments