Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna and Sam Chapter 11

"Anna visits Penny and finds out how close they really are."

16
18 Comments 18
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words
At eleven, on the dot, Penny arrived. I kissed Philip goodbye and we left.

I was so nervous I couldn't speak.

I was looking forward to seeing Sam again but I felt bad about Philip, one was sort of cancelling out the other and as a result, I felt numb inside.

When we arrived at Penny's she turned to me and said,

"Are you okay, Honey?"

"I don't know," I replied and looked down at the floor, "I don't know what I feel."

I looked at her and asked,

"Is it right, Penny? What should I do? I don't know whether to laugh or cry."

"Oh, Sweetie," she said, a sad look in her eyes, "I wish I could tell you what to do. All I can say is that you have to go with your feelings. Maybe it won't work out with Sam and then Philip need never know. If it does, well, only then can you decide."

"I think He does know, Penny, deep down."

She looked me in the eyes and held my gaze for a moment. at last, she said,

“Whatever happens, Anna, You have me. I will be here for you."

I took her hand and squeezed it tightly and said,

"Thank you."

Once inside we sat down at the kitchen table and after a while Penny smiled and said,

"Don't you want to get ready?"

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"Anna, You didn't bring whatever is in that bag, for me, did you!"

My face reddened.

"I'll get you a mirror and you can change in here. I'll pull the blinds"

She stood and headed for the window.

"But, Penny, I... well, I mean... this is your house, I can't... we can't..."

I didn't really know what to say.

"Shhh," she stopped me, a finger placed gently on my lips. "Don't worry. I am not staying. I will wait until she arrives, I want to see what this wondrous woman, who has so captivated you, looks like, then I will make an excuse and leave you alone for a couple of hours. Okay?"

"Penny! I can't do that, this is..."

She didn't let me finish.

"Uh!" her finger went up, "Okay?"

"Okay," I conceded, "Thank you."

I began to undress, first pulling the cashmere sweater up over my head then unfastening the skirt and pulling it down over my bottom and kicking it off. Next, I reached behind me and unfastened my bra before shrugging it off my shoulders and over my arms, laying it on the table in front of me.

I took the blue and black bra from the bag and removed the labels, put my arms through the straps and fitted it to my breasts before reaching behind and fastening the little hooks and eyes.

Then I removed my panties, carefully slipping them over the plaster cast, and placed them with my bra, on the table.

With equal care, I slipped on the Brazilian pants and pulled them up my legs, then got to my feet so I could fit them comfortably. Suddenly, I realised Penny was watching me from across the table, her chin resting on her hands, a little smile playing around her lips. I stood still and looked at her.

"What?" I asked.

"I've never really looked at you before," she replied, "You really are quite beautiful."

"No, Penny, please don't," I pleaded, "Don't make fun of me."

I didn't need this on top of everything else.

"Don't worry," she said, gently, "I'm not making fun of you. I mean it. You are beautiful and I'm not coming on to you. I'm just saying that I understand what Sam sees in you."

I smiled, my face burning then sat down to put my skirt and jumper on then standing again for final adjustments. I was sorry that I could not wear the suspender and stockings.

Penny gave me a mirror and I applied my makeup with the same care that I did when I first met Sam. It was even more important now than it was then.

When I finished I looked at Penny, hoping for some kind of approval but she just sat, looking at me, as if scrutinising me. I couldn't tell what was in her mind, what she was thinking. She had been watching every move I made.

"You don't approve, do you." I had to speak.

Still holding my gaze without moving her head from her hands she finally answered:

"It's not that I don't approve, Anna. It doesn't matter anyway. If you are happy then I am too, only..." she stopped.

"Only what, Penny?" I had a feeling I knew what she would say.

"Only that you are not. I can see that this woman means a lot to you, maybe more than I do, but so does Philip and unfortunately, whatever happens in the future, you will be hurt as much as, if not more than anyone else"

"No, Penny. No-one means more to me than you," I reassured her, "You mean more to me than anyone ever could. I would give up Sam and leave Philip rather than lose you."

"Well," she spoke slowly and thoughtfully, "let's hope you are not put to the test."

"What do you mean by that?" I was afraid now, that she didn't like the competition from Sam.

"Love is a wonderful and powerful thing, and if you really do love her and she doesn't like me, what then?"

"I would die rather than lose you," I whispered, "You know that."

I reached out my hand and she lowered one of hers into mine and we sat for a moment looking deep into one another’s eyes, each of us trying to read the others thoughts. I realised then just how much she really did mean to me. To lose her would be too much to bear. I loved her like a twin sister.

The doorbell broke the silence and my heart jumped into my mouth, Sam!

I went to get up and knocked one of my crutches over. With a crash, it fell onto the laminate floor.

"Anna, it's okay," Penny jumped up, smiling, "I'll go. You just get yourself together."

I was a nervous wreck and my heart was pounding in my throat as I heard Penny open the door and greet Sam. A moment later, she appeared at the doorway very shyly and looking just as scared as I was feeling.

"Sam."

Her name struggled to leave my now very dry throat and lips as I lifted myself clumsily to my feet.

"Anna," she replied with a slightly wavering smile, "How are you?"

"I've been better," I answered with more than just a hint of irony, "You?"

She lowered her head,

"The same."

"Ahem," Penny cleared her throat, "I'm sorry to be rude but I have to go out for a while."

Sam looked mortified!

"Oh no, please don't let me put you out of your own home. You are so kind letting me visit as it is!"

"Don't worry, Sam," Penny soothed her, "I have something to do, I am sure Anna will tell you all about me. It's been a pleasure meeting you."

Once Penny had left, Sam stood silently looking at me then my foot. Finally, she spoke, haltingly.

"Anna, I... I don't know what to say. I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"Don't say anything. Come here."

I beckoned her to me and she stepped forwards then threw her arms around my neck holding me so tight.

After a moment I pushed her gently away and put my hand behind her head, saying,

"I have missed you so much, Sam."

I pulled her head to me and our lips met. We kissed with such passion and her lips felt so soft against mine, I could taste her sweet saliva mingling with my own as our tongues danced around each others mouths. I knew then that we were meant to be together.

Her hair felt luxurious as my fingers entwined themselves in it, soft and silky, and her scent was fresh and vibrant, filling my nostrils with it's heady aroma. I pressed my body against hers and she pushed into me, holding me, caressing me with her lips and tongue until we stopped and hugged each other as if our very lives depended on it.

Penny's house was open plan, and I led Sam into the sitting room where we sat together on the big leather sofa.

I put my arm around her, and she lay her head on my soft, cashmere covered shoulder.

"I have missed you so much Anna," she began, "The last four days have been hell."

I stroked her hair lovingly as she continued.

"I still haven't told my Mum about you."

She looked up at me,

"I am not ashamed of you!"

I smiled as she talked,

"It's just that I don't know how she will take it. It was a big shock to her that my new lover was married. She might hate me!"

"She won't hate you, Sam," I tried to reassure her, "But she will undoubtedly be disappointed at first. I imagine that you will have to tell her at some point. Especially if we become long term lovers."

Sam sat bolt upright.

"If?" she cried, "Isn't that what you want, Anna?"

"Oh, Sam. Yes, of course, it is but none of us can see into the future. I have never been in this position before. Never betrayed my husband. That it is going to be very hard for all of us is what I meant."

She rested her head back on my shoulder and began to stroke my sweater.

"It feels so soft," she murmured, "So comforting. I could stay like this forever with you."

Her hand began to move down from my shoulder and across my chest until she was gently touching my breast and luxuriating in the soft feeling of the cashmere covered mound.

I began to feel that familiar tingle between my legs as she began to gently massage me. I felt my nipple start to stiffen.

She looked up me and I bent my head to offer her my lips and as we came together I released an almost inaudible sigh as the pleasure of being with her again flooded through me.

I was certain now, that this was no passing fancy but that Sam and I had something very special between us.

I became aware that Sam had put her hand up, inside my sweater and was massaging and pinching my nipple through the stiff material of my new bra and as she moved to slip her fingers inside it I grabbed her hand and said:

"Wait. I have something to show you." I struggled to my feet and unfastened my skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor around my feet.

giannacoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
giannacoll



Still she could not see because of my long sweater and she waited and watched, a curious smile playing around her lips.

I gripped the bottom of my sweater and in one slow movement pulled it up and over my head. Even though it was very expensive I just dropped it to the floor beside me and stood in silence.

Sam's mouth opened and she stared at me for a moment.

"Anna!" she breathed, "That is so beautiful, so sexy!"

She stood and walked around me then stepped towards me from behind and put her arms around my waist.

"I am so glad I met you."

I turned in her arms and faced her.

"So am I," I replied, “So am I."

I moved forward and began to kiss her again. She responded eagerly, Holding me tightly with one arm around me whilst the other moved to the back of my head to pull us even closer together.

Carefully I stepped backwards without breaking our embrace, it was very awkward standing on one leg, and Sam bent forwards with me whilst I sat down. Finally, she broke away and stood up, slightly out of breath.

I noticed she was smiling enigmatically as she stepped out of her shoes and began to unfasten first the button and then the zip of her jeans. She slipped them down her legs which I saw were covered with black sheer tights. When she stood up I gasped because she was now just wearing a crisp white blouse and those tights, I now saw, were stockings.

I clamped my hand to my mouth.

"Sam..." I hissed. She began to unbutton her blouse from the bottom and when she reached the last button she pulled the cotton from her shoulders and let it slip down her arms to the floor.

She looked amazing. She was wearing a fully matching set of bra, panty-briefs and suspenders holding up the black stockings with lace decorated tops and little red bows on the top of each one which matched perfectly the black and red lace of the rest of the set.

I pressed my hand harder against my mouth and felt my eyes begin to fill up.

"Oh Sam, I don't know what to say!"

"Don't you like it?"

She looked worried.

"Like it!" I answered with a slight tremor in my voice, "I love it! I love you!"

She breathed a sigh of relief.

"I bought it especially for you."

"I bought mine in Birmingham,” I told her, “While I was waiting to call you. I didn't know whether you would ever see it but I am so glad you have!"

I was a little overwhelmed now and so very, very happy.

Sam ran to me and we embraced once again but this time, her hands went behind me and released the fasteners of my bra. I let it fall from me and she immediately bent her head to my breast, taking my engorged nipple into her mouth and toying gently with it whilst squeezing and massaging the soft tissue surrounding it.

My hands went to the back of her head and I held her while she licked and caressed my breasts then slowly made her way down my belly. I was on fire now, my nipples throbbing and the blood hissing in my ears. My whole body was alight with ecstasy, and I could feel the moisture bubbling up inside me.

Ever so slowly, Sam drew the vibrant blue panties down over my hips and thighs, easing them over my cast then returning her attention to my sopping wet vagina.

She blew softly on the hot wet flesh sending a little shiver right through me and then I felt her soft lips begin to kiss me there and her tongue start to probe between my labia, pushing the petals aside and seeking out the protruding nub of my clitoris.

When she found it a shock like lightning coursed through my whole being, causing me to push back into the pliant leather of the sofa and raise my hips towards her insistent mouth.

She sucked firmly and flicked the tip with her tongue, making me twitch with each attack and groan in pleasure.

Placing her thumbs either side of my opening, she gently pulled the flesh outwards and I suddenly felt conscious that she could probably see right inside of me, see the moisture that was already leaking out.

I could feel her breath as she softly blew into me and then her lips touched and her tongue began to probe me. I had never felt such emotions before and it was incredible.

Sam's tongue began to move in and out of me, having sex with me, making love to me and she began to lick and kiss me as though she were licking an ice cream cone, slurping and sucking. Her tongue slid from my vagina right up the sides of my sex to my clitoris and all the while she sucked in and released my fleshy lips then, to my great delight, began to include my bottom!

The feel of her wet tongue against my tight puckered, orifice was wonderful and I lifted my foot higher onto the sofa so she could gain easier access to me. She licked around the rim and lapped across the opening like a cat drinking milk then the tip of her tongue entered me a little and gently wiggled around the entrance, knocking but not entering.

I was gasping and moaning with pleasure now, this woman knew exactly what I wanted.

I placed my hands either side of her head and gently pushed her to indicate that it was her turn now and she slid back up and kissed me again.

The taste of my fluids was on her lips, slightly salty but, on her, wonderful!

As we kissed, I reached round and released the fastening of her bra and pulled it from her shoulders then bade her to stand up.

She stood between my legs and I leant forward to carefully and slowly lower her panties, my eyes drinking in the beauty of her body as it was revealed, inch by precious inch.

Her panties fell to the floor around her feet and she stepped out of them kicking them to one side, her soft flesh just inches from my face as my fingers traced a line along her suspender belt.

She quivered slightly and breathed in deeply as I stroked her body. Her skin was softer than velvet and warm, and I let the love I was feeling flow through my fingers as they moved around her body and pulled her to me. I turned my head and pressed my cheek against her, holding her tight, never wanting to let her go.

Her hands were on my head, stroking my hair, pressing me against her lower belly and, for a brief moment, I closed my eyes and was happier than I had ever been.

In my mind, I said, 'I love you, Sam', but the words must have found a way out as the pressure of her hands on my head increased as she pulled me closer to her.

"I love you too, Anna."

Feeling the gentle curve of her firm buttocks under my hands brought me back and I kissed her just above her sex and breathed in her scent. Her heat was intoxicating and I lowered my mouth and kissed her again, allowing my tongue to search the hidden valley, seeking out her clitoris and causing it to swell as it was discovered.

Sam parted her legs a little and pressed her mound against my searching mouth as if making love to me. Little whimpers escaped from her as I licked and kissed her. My hands kneaded her buttocks and pulled them apart, stretching her, before releasing them then repeating the process all over again.

As they parted I let my fingertips scratch over the surface of her anus, momentarily opening it as I passed over. She gasped as I did so and her fingers pulled firmly at my hair as they squeezed into a fist and relaxed in time to my ministrations.

Tiny whimpers began to increase to gentle moans and sighs with every movement of my tongue and fingers and so I released her bottom and moved around to the front, gently cupping her and allowing my middle finger to explore the hot, tight moistness of her vagina, toying first in the furrow that led to her button and then slipped it slowly inside her. Her muscles clamped hard onto my finger as I found the ribbed lining and pressed firmly against it as I worked her rhythmically in and out and, as her lubrication increased, penetrated her with a second finger.

Now my two middle fingers were deep inside her causing her body to tremble and her knees to begin to collapse under the strain of the intense pleasure that was building up inside her.

I continued to kiss and worship her with my tongue and lips, allowing my tongue to tarry around her navel, my lips encircling it with little loving kisses.

My heart was pounding in my chest, never before had I wanted to give so much to one person, to give them the best orgasm and to give them so much love. Every ounce of my being belonged to this beautiful woman before me and I could tell that she understood completely.

My other hand was running up and down Sam’s lower back, finding it’s way down into the valley between her buttocks and pressing firmly against the opening within before, once again, going back up towards her spine.

I felt the moisture begin to run out of her and over my hand and wrist as her orgasm began to reach its zenith and I began to move my fingers a little faster and harder into her. I pressed against her rear entrance and soon her very bones became jelly and she screamed with the intensity of feeling I was giving her. She fell forwards, her hands grabbing the sofa back as she leant over me and I pressed and milked her for all she could give until, at last, she was spent and she fell to her knees, sobbing with pure joy.

For a moment I massaged her clitoris, causing her to twitch and jump with every movement until she placed her hand on mine, indicating she'd had enough.

I stopped and put my arms around her, holding her tightly with her head on my knees.

As her strength began to return, Sam arose and climbed on the sofa, lying like a child, whilst I cradled her head on my lap, feeling her chest gently rising and falling as she breathed and stroked her soft hair. I was so in love with her now that my heart wanted to burst out of my chest and scream it from the rooftops.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments