Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth's Wedding Reception Encounter

19
9 Comments 9
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Beth was in her room getting ready to attend a wedding reception with her parents and she wasn't happy. Oh, she had loved any and all outings when she was a little girl as they were occasions for her to get all dressed up pretty. She loved the attention and compliments as much as the music, dancing, and the unlimited soft drinks.

However, by the time she reached sixteen these events had become boring. So unless it was a close family member, she had been allowed to stay at home. Now if only her parents had not come home early and caught her on the couch with a momentary boyfriend.

Clad in her prettiest and skimpiest bra and panties, Beth was straddling his lap and in middle of a deep-tongue kiss when her parents came in the door. The teens had been so lost in their kissing that they never heard the door of the attached garage open.

The young man bolted so fast that her parents never saw his face, and Beth was left alone to face their wrath. As punishment she was no longer allowed to remain behind unsupervised. If a house sitter could not be found she was forced to accompany her parents to their outings. They also went over the new rules she had to follow.

First and foremost, there was no drinking allowed. This caused Beth to smile inwardly as she nodded her understanding. She had always managed to sneak a few drinks without her parents catching on. The bartenders at many of these functions never bothered to check her ID. If they gave her a questioning look, all it took was some mild flirting and a smile to get the change their minds.

Beth was well-versed in flirting as she had been taught by the older girls at school. Her pretty face, long blond hair, and slender body always caught the eye of many a man and boy. But it always seemed that just as she was getting into a conversation with some handsome male, her father would just happen to wander over to where they sat.

"So, I see you've met my daughter. Did you know she is only sixteen?" he would ask.

Once the truth was known, many of these males would leave her side with a look of shock on their faces. It left Beth very angry and always led to a mild confrontation with her dad.

"We were just talking," Beth would explain.

"Right. That why his hands were on your knees and heading toward your hemline. When you're on your own I won't care if you bang every guy you meet. Until that time comes you keep your legs together," he would say.

Beth couldn't help it as she loved the boys. She loved touching them and being touched. She loved talking dirty and being talked dirty to. It seemed to her that she was horny twenty-four-seven.

Beth finished her hair and makeup and began to dress. She chose the shortest and tightest dress and the highest heels in her collection. A lacy shelf bra and thong panties were her choices in lingerie. Both her parents commented that her dress was a little too short and tight but allowed her to go as is.

She followed her parents as they made it through the reception line and congratulated the bride and groom. Beth then circled the room greeting her relatives and engaging in conversation until nature called and she headed to the ladies room. Upon exiting the powder room she had no desire to return to the main hall and decided to explore this old banquet hall instead.

Aside from the large main ballroom, there were three smaller rooms. The last room looked more like a study by its furnishings and book-lined shelves. The room was dark, save for a small lamp sitting on an end table between a small couch and a leather easy-chair. Beth entered and took a seat on the couch where she removed a pack of cigarettes from her purse and lit one. Smoking was frowned upon but overlooked as long as it was done out of her parent's sight.

"Is this the forced attendee's section?" a female voice asked.

Beth looked up and saw a very attractive older female entering the room and giving Beth a big smile.

"Yes, it is. Please join me. I'm Beth." 

"I'm Daria," the female stated as she took the chair on the other side of the table.

"So, wad ya in for?" Daria asked in a cartoon tough-guy voice.

"My parents caught me with my boyfriend," Beth responded.

"That ain't so bad," Daria responded.

"I was in my underwear and sitting in his lap, cowgirl style," Beth admitted.

"Well at least you had some clothes on," Daria responded.

Beth found herself checking Daria out. For an older female, she was very attractive and in great shape. Daria had long dark hair that fell past her shoulders and dark eyes. Daria's miniskirt was made of leather and black in colour and hugged her hips, thighs, and butt.

A tight blood-red silk blouse was unbuttoned just enough to see the tops of her well-endowed chest and an occasional glimpse of the red bra underneath. Black pantyhose covered her incredibly long legs, and black stiletto heels adorned her feet. Beth found herself hoping that she would look that good when she got older.

Beth also hoped that Daria didn't see her nipples that had gotten hard and were now visible against the front of her dress. It sometimes happened when she was checking out a female in a sexy outfit. It wasn't the girls that turned her on. It was imagining what she would look like wearing that ensemble that did it. Sexy outfits were one of her weaknesses.  

"So, were you two going to get down and dirty?" Daria asked with a wicked smile.

"I hadn't made up my mind," Beth responded. 

"You're not a virgin are you?" Daria asked.

"Hell no. He was good looking but not a great kisser and his touch was too rough. But I was so horny that I figured I could get off by grinding myself on the bulge in his jeans and save myself the torture of him being inside me," Beth admitted.

"Oh my God. I think I was out with his older brother last week," Daria responded with a laugh.

"So how are you forced to attend? You're an adult," Beth asked.

"My job. The groom is a big shot with the company I work for. Attendance is mandatory for all senior execs," Daria answered.

 "At least you don't have your parents here watching you like a hawk," Beth stated.

"Believe me they used to," Daria responded.

"Speaking of which, I better show my face or Dad will come looking for me," Beth responded as she rose from the couch after stubbing out her cigarette.

"Are you going to come back?" Daria asked also standing up.

"Just as soon as I make my presence known," Beth answered.

"Great. I'll grab us a couple of drinks. What's your favourite?" Darla requested.

"Rum and Coke," Beth responded.

Before Beth could move Daria leaned in and kissed her on her cherry red lips. A bolt of electricity shot through Beth's body as their lips touched. It caused her nipples to get hard and she felt a familiar tingling in her lower belly. Now, none of the kisses she had ever gotten from the boys had ever affected her that way.

"Sorry about that. Sometimes I can't control my urges," Daria apologized.

Beth left the small study and returned to the main hall with Daria's kiss still lingering on her lips. This was the first time she had ever been kissed by a girl and as the song said she liked it. Oh, she had received hugs and kisses of greetings from her chums at school, but it was nothing like this.

"What's the matter with me, I'm not a lesbo?" she said to herself.

In her absence, more guests had arrived and her parents were happily chatting away with these new arrivals. Beth let them see her and they called her over to introduce her to some distant relatives.

"Where have you been?" her dad asked.

"Smoking," Beth responded.

URqueenOLIVIA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
URqueenOLIVIA

He was satisfied with her explanation as there was the smell of cigarette smoke on her clothing. Beth lingered at their table and chatted for a bit but her heart was not in the conversation. Beth was recalling the kiss Daria had given her. The more she thought about it the more she wanted another.

"I'm not a lesbian, so why am I still thinking about that kiss?" she asked herself.

Finally, after begging their pardon, she blended into the crowd. Then without giving the appearance that she was hurrying, she headed back to the small study. Daria was sitting on the couch this time and once again gave Beth a big smile as she approached.

Beth was headed to the chair until some unknown force had her sit down about two spaces away from this attractive brunette. Daria slid a large tumbler filled with dark liquid toward her and raised her own.

"To getting caught," Daria toasted and touched her glass to Beth's.

"So was that your first girl kiss?" Daria asked after taking a long pull on her drink.

"Yes, it was," Beth admitted glad that the dim lights hid her blushing cheeks.

"Did you like it?" Daria questioned setting her drink on the coffee table.

"Very much," Beth responded feeling her nipples grow hard and her tiny panties heating up.

"Would you like another?" Daria questioned, softly looking into Beth's blue eyes.

"Please," Beth responded without hesitation.

Daria slid closer to Beth and gently wrapped her slender silk-covered arms around her. As she held her, she gently placed her lips again on Beth's lips. Once again a bolt of electricity shot through Beth's body as Daria's soft lips made contact with hers. She received another jolt when Daria's small tongue entered her mouth.

Beth responded by wrapping her arms around Daria's slender form and allowing her tongue to enter Daria's mouth. They hungrily sucked each other's tongues.

"We need to stop," Beth said after a few minutes as she released Daria and she pushed herself away.

"Why stop? I thought you liked it?" Daria responded with a puzzled look on her face.

"I do like it but my panties are getting all wet," Beth admitted with a blush.

"So take them off. That's what I did," Daria answered.

Daria released Beth and stood up and managed to draw the hem of her tight leather skirt to her hips. Beth saw only a tiny strip of pubic hair above her pussy. She also noted that like her, Daria was not wearing pantyhose. A black garter belt was holding up her nylons.

"That first kiss got me so wet that I removed them right after you left," Daria admitted.

"I'm glad I wasn't the only one that was turned on," Beth stated as she stood up.

She was about to reach under the hem of her dress when Daria stepped forward.

"May I?" she asked.

Beth surprised herself by nodding a yes. Trembling with anticipation, Beth watched as Daria's small hands disappeared under her dress. Less than a second later Beth felt Daria's fingers grip the waistband of her panties and begin to gently pull them down. Daria even knelt down to remove them over Beth's high heels.

A rush of cool air ran across Beth's hot pussy that was now free of any covering and left Beth feeling sexy and reckless. Daria noticed that Beth had also removed most of her pubic hair leaving only a tiny strip-like hers.

"You wore a thong? That's what I wore," Daria stated as she handed Beth her panties.

Daria pulled a tiny black lace thong from her purse to show Beth.

"Your garter belt and nylons look so sexy on you," Beth responded as she admired them.

"You don't own one?" Daria stated.

"Nope. Mom wouldn't allow it and Dad would flip," Beth responded.

"That's a shame. I bet it would look sexy on you," Daria responded.

Daria then reached around behind her own body and Beth heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. A second later Daria managed to wiggle out of her skirt and it puddled around her heels.

She stepped out of the discarded garment and allowed her hands to venture under Beth's dress again. She gently raised the skirt portion and pushed her pussy into Beth's. The sensation was beyond belief and made Beth's legs weak.

She took a seat on the couch again and Daria joined her and they resumed holding and kissing. As they kissed Beth felt a tingling sensation and discovered that Daria was sliding her hand under her dress. Daria's long fingernails gently ran the length of her leg to just short of her pussy. The feeling of her long fingertips on the inside of her thighs caused her to shiver with delight.

"Most boys have no idea how to touch a woman," Daria said in almost a whisper in Beth's ear.

Without prompting, Beth parted her legs slightly and allowed Daria's fingers to enter her dripping pussy. Beth moaned at the sensation and moaned, even more, when Daria began kissing and licking Beth's slender neck. Daria's fingers found Beth's clit and gently flicked her fingers across it causing Beth to moan even louder. None of the boys ever made her feel this good.

"You can touch me if you want," Daria said in a whisper.

Beth's hand ran up Daria's nylon covered leg and was amazed at the sensation of her firm warm leg under her nylon. She allowed her fingers to slide into Daria's pussy that was also as hot and wet as hers. She quickly located Daria's clit and gave it the same treatment as she was receiving. Daria's moans were the sexiest thing she had ever heard.

"Maybe I am a lesbo," Beth said to herself as she worked on Daria's clit and Daria worked on hers.

Finally, between the kissing and touching, Beth felt her orgasm approaching.

"Daria, I'm going to cum," Beth moaned.

"Then cum for me, pretty girl," Daria repeated, urging her on.

Now Beth had masturbated many times but none of the orgasms was even close to the one that Daria's fingers caused. Beth's back arched off the couch and a long drawn out moan escaped her lips. Listening and watching Beth made Daria's orgasm even more intense.

They fell back on the couch and held each other while enjoying the long float down from their orgasmic high. Their gentle kissing was interrupted by someone calling Beth's name. Beth quickly pulled down her dress and smoothed it while Daria donned her leather mini.

The cocktails were hidden under the couch and Daria had just settled into the chair as Beth's father called out again.

"Beth, are you back here?" she heard her Father's voice ask.

"In here," she responded.

Her father entered the room, and his face relaxed as he found his daughter sitting and talking with another female.

"I had not seen you in a while and wondered what you were up to. Plus, they are getting ready to serve dinner," he stated.

"We've been talking and lost track of time," Beth responded as she and Daria stood up.

"Daria Mitchell," the older female stated as she stood up and extended her hand.

"Pleased to meet you," Dad said as he took her Daria's hand.

"The pleasure is mine," Daria responded.

"Come on Beth, it's time to eat," her Dad stated. " You can come back here after dinner."

"I have to hit the ladies room first," Beth informed him.

Beth followed Daria down the hall to the ladies room. When they found it empty they shared another long kiss.

"Go join your family for dinner and later we can have dessert together," Daria responded giving Beth's firm breasts a gentle squeeze as she kissed her one last time.

Beth had no appetite as she had too much on her mind. As she took her seat, the feeling of her silky dress against her naked butt and thighs made her realize that she had not put her panties back on. Beth was thankful that the long table cloth covered her lower half but kept her knees pressed together.

As Beth suffered the courses she wondered what Daria had in mind for dessert.

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments