Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday surprise

"Birthday threesome"

6
3 Comments 3
20.3k Views 20.3k
898 words 898 words
Yesterday was my birthday and I had the surprise of my life.

I finished work early and drove home thinking about the surprise my wife had promised me. I was about to find out it was nothing I could have imagined.
 
I showered and shaved and slipped on my new tight jeans that showed off my manhood very nicely or so my wife tells me, a casual shirt and was waiting for her to arrive believing that we would be going to a restaurant for a meal then on to a club.
 
I knocked back a couple of drinks and watched some TV before she arrived, that was when I was to find my surprise. There was a knock on the door and I answered it and found to my surprise it was Tracy my wife (who by the way has her own key) she was with her workmate Katie whom I had fancied since I first caught sight of her about two years before.
 
Both girls who I should point out were 21, blond and gorgeous where wearing long trench coats which I found odd as it was not that cold out. The girls came in and I kissed Tracy as normal and gave Katie a kiss on the cheek. I said "I thought we were going out?" 

Tracy said " I just told you I had a surprise for you and this is it." Both girls then dropped their coats to the floor and I am sure I had an immediate erection. Tracy was dressed in only the sexiest underwear ever; a quarter cup black bra that showed off her wonderful 36D boobs, a tiny g-string and black seamed stockings and a suspender belt, along with black heels.
 
Katie was dressed in a red Basque that was having trouble holding in her 38 inch tits, a red g-string and red hold up stockings and heels. Tracy said: "I knew you fancied Katie and she you, so we arranged this for your birthday." Tracy looked at Katie and said: "Take him to the bedroom while I get us some wine."

Katie took me by the hand and I followed her to the bedroom where she gave me a huge kiss and I responded by running my hands over her fit slim body. She told me to sit on the bed where we finally came up for air. She then pulled off my jeans allowing my 9 inch cock to spring to attention (I had no underwear on). She was on it in a second and was soon sucking away on my cock like an expert, taking time to kiss, lick and bite my shaft and balls as well. I was in heaven as Tracy walked in and placed the glasses on the cabinet. 

Tracy looked at me and smiled and then pushed me back onto the bed and positioned her pussy in my mouth so I could lick her as she placed her hands on the back of Katie's head and helped her give me a wonderful blow job.
 
I knew I was close to coming and I wanted this to last but I could not help myself and the expert manner in which Katie was sucking me and after about only 15 minutes of being sucked I exploded into Katie's mouth.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

Katie just swallowed every drop and kept on sucking until she had licked off every drop. She then looked up at Tracy who had orgasmed about three times in my mouth to change places. This they did but I insisted that she take off her Basque to I could play with her tits.

I was amazed at the size and how firm her tits were for such a small framed girl and in no time Tracy was sucking my still very erect cock and Katie was sitting on my face moaning as I licked pussy and tweaked her huge dark nipples and in no time she orgasmed in my mouth twice in quick succession.
 
I was in heaven again but I wanted to fuck Katie so I asked Tracy if I could. "It's your night to do as you wish." I positioned Katie on her knees and entered her from behind and I was soon banging away. I also noticed that Lynn was lying in front of Katie and Katie was licking Lynn's pussy as I fucked her (Lynn told me later that Katie was better than me at pussy licking and that she made her orgasm quicker).
 
I was nearing the point of no return when Katie pulled me out of her pussy and positioned my cock at her butt hole and was smearing her juices over her hole for me (Tracy won't let me do this so it was a real surprise).

I slowly pushed inch by inch into her butt and we started up a rhythm and she moaned louder and louder and almost collapsed as she came. I then came inside her, shot after shot into her arse. What happened next was the biggest surprise of all. As I pulled out of Katie's butt Tracy was there to lick and suck me clean and she was joined by Katie so they could take it in turns. This was the best night of my life and I can't wait for next year to see what Tracy has in store.

Perhaps I should arrange something for her birthday.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments