Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Body Politic 2

"A holiday after the campaign."

17
17 Comments 17
7.0k Views 7.0k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Barbara had come to me after my night with Libby and Delphine.  She'd come out of the shower and there she was with her strappy poking out of her silk sleep shorts.

 

“Get over here then, Babs has something for you.” She stroked her dildo lasciviously. “Lift that gorgeous nighty and let me see you.”

 

I lifted it and she urged me closer with a wiggle of her finger. When I was in reach she put her finger between my legs and started gently to stroke my cunt. She indicated I should bend and kiss her which I did and as her tongue slithered into my mouth so her finger slithered into me too. It wasn’t long before I was wet, very wet.

 

“Sit on it, Sam, hold your nighty out the way so I can see.”

 

*

 

I pulled the nighty up and slowly sat down onto her. She watched as her dildo disappeared inside me. I let the nightdress fall and, placing my hands on her shoulders, leant forward until our mouths touched. I began to rock my hips slowly, knowing the effect it would have on both of us. With her hands on my back, Babs’ tongue entered my mouth. I turned my head a little so we made better contact and felt her hands run down my back as she pulled me to her. Her hips began to move and the combination of my rocking and her thrusts, gentle at first, slowly built the arousal and tension.

 

With her hands now gripping my buttocks, Babs began to thrust even quicker and I leant back a little and watched her eyes. She seemed close to orgasm but she clearly didn’t want that yet because she lifted me so her dildo was no longer in me.

 

“Stand up.”

 

Her voice was breathless, barely a whisper but I stood and so did she. She took my hand and led me quickly to the bedroom. Pushing me in front of her she bent me down, hands on the bed and lifted my nighty.

 

“God, Sam, I am so going to fuck you now.”

 

Good to her word she pushed into me, her hands on my hips and then began relentlessly to drive in and out. Her words became, as so often, lewder, coarser. I was groaning as she pumped her hips and would have collapsed onto the bed had she not held me up. There was no way I could resist the onslaught and I heard myself, almost as if I were listening from another place and perhaps I was. I threw my head back as her hand reached under me, to my clit and rubbed it hard as the dildo slithered in and out. I screamed as my orgasm overwhelmed its defences and spewed out of me.

 

That was when, finally, she let me fall and she lay on me, deep inside me and began to rock slowly and I knew what she was doing.

 

“It’s rubbing me, Sam, stay still. I’m close, I just want to cum while I am still in you.”

 

I could feel her rising and falling until her mouth came to my ear, her nipples hard against my back and a sort of ‘whoosh’ came from her and I felt her stiffen and then relax as she came.

 

We lay like that, conjoined by her strappy, for what seemed an age. Slowly she recovered and eased out of me and off me, rolling to lie beside me.

 

*

 

Sylvia Tenant came into the office near the House that we had rented for the duration of her leadership campaign. It was easier to prevent unwanted intrusion and keep our campaign secret from her rivals.

 

“How are we doing, Sam?”

 

‘Good. You’ll definitely make it through to the second round and maybe win outright but we have a way to go and I’ve still got a few undecideds and backsliders. I’ll handle it.”
 

“You’re all doing a great job, thank you.”

 

“The gloves are coming off though.”

 

“Oh? What is the word?”

 

“Children.”

 

Sylvia Tenant had none. She’d tried and had spent a fortune on IVF that didn’t work. Tough she might be but, like so many, this was an emotional Achilles Heel for her.

 

“That bitch, Crowland.” Crowland was the only other woman in the race. “She’s going to say that you objected to the Health Service providing IVF and that shows you don’t give a fuck about the public who, unlike you, cannot afford to pay for it. She’s also going to say that without kids how can you possibly understand the needs of, for example, working mothers.”

 

If she was hurt by this she did not show it. “How do you know all this?”

 

I ignored the question. “I have prepared two statements. I don’t think you should respond directly but I do think you should slip one of them into your speech to the Institute of Directors this afternoon.”

 

She read the two statements quickly. “The second. Thank you, Sam.”

 

I watched the news in the office. Babs and I were the only ones there and she sat beside me, nursing a cup of coffee as we listened to Crowland stabbing her ‘friend’ firmly in the back.

 

“I am a mother. I know what it is like to have to manage a professional life while providing the love and support children need and can only have from their mother. Understanding that is essential to knowing how to help working mothers throughout the country. Working mothers, single parents, these are my priority and I will ensure they are given the support from my government that they deserve.

 

“I also understand the pain and emotional suffering of those who cannot have children and how the system is skewed to those who can afford private treatment. I will ensure that fertility treatment is available to all who need it, not just a privileged few.”

 

I asked Babs, “What do you think?”

 

“She’s got great tits.”

 

“Babs!”

 

“I think you have given Tenant the perfect bullet.”

 

The two statements were quite different. The one Tenant had rejected was basically a ‘what a cow to raise that issue’ and I had hoped she would reject it. The second was part of her speech to the Institute and we watched that too.

 

“Healthy businesses employ people who pay tax. The employees are fulfilled and they help to fill the country’s finances. Healthy finances mean a government can meet the needs of its people, all its people.

 

“I am fortunate enough to be in good health but I understand the needs of those who are not and I know that only with a robust government and financial strength can the health service be supported and sustained for them.

 

“I am, sadly, not a mother but I understand the pressures upon mothers who work.

 

“A sensible leader appoints people to positions for which they are most suited, positions to which they will bring expertise and experience. That is why, for example, my shadow minister for business will be someone who has demonstrated success in business themselves.

 

“The leader’s job is to lead and, more importantly, lead with compassion and understanding for everyone.” A pause, “Everyone.”

 

Later she was asked about Crowland remarks. I’d wanted her to say, ‘Beneath contempt,’ but she smiled and said that everyone had their own way of running a campaign. I wished I’d told her to say that.

 

Sylvia Tenant was proved right. She won the contest at the first ballot. Babs and I celebrated with a glass of champagne in the campaign office. My phone rang. It was Tenant.

 

“I’m having a small party at my house this evening. I don’t want a lot of riotous celebration, we need to maintain the dignity but I think we are allowed a small celebration.”

 

The ‘small’ party was about forty people. Babs had decided to go in what she called ‘soft leather’ mode which comprised a pair of deliciously tight blue trousers with short boots, a white shirt with a soft red leather jacket. “I’m fucking Britannia!” she exclaimed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

 

For me it was a long grey skirt with a slit up to the knee on the left hand side and a cream blouse.

 

“If you don’t wear stockings I will leave you.” Fair enough.

 

Sylvia looked fantastic and hugged us both when we arrived. She was generous with her praise and made us both promise to stay on as her staff no matter where things were to lead.

 

Libby Manning was there with Delphine. They came over to us, arms linked unselfconsciously and Libby kissed me as did Delphine.

 

“You must be Barbara?” Delphine was dressed in a pair of grey leather trousers with a pale yellow silk shirt that showed off the darkness of her skin to perfection. The way she looked at Babs was almost predatory.

 

Babs was not remotely cowed by the tall woman’s lingering handshake. She gave her at least two inches but held her gaze and I knew, without any jealousy, that the attraction was mutual. Libby led me away from them to a quiet corner. As usual she was wearing trousers but these were blue, high-waisted and beautifully tailored around that gorgeous arse. Her top was a simple button down white linen shirt and she looked stunning. Short cut silver hair somehow made her look younger than her fifty years.

 

“Let’s leave them to get to know each other? I want you to myself for a few moments.” She touched my hand. “I want a job.”

 

“You’ve never wanted a job.” I knew she meant a shadow ministry.

 

“Sylvia Tenant is the best there is. I want to work with her. I want a job, Sam and I want you to get it for me.”

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Her old job.”

 

“Environment? I think she has Tommy Lennon down for that.”

 

“Lennon’s a twat and she knows it. I’ll do it better and make her look better. Now, no more shop talk. We want you to come home with us.”

 

“I’m with Babs.”

 

“We know.” We spoke as we were walking back to join them. They were sitting by then at a table. They sat at the corner of the table, facing each other. Babs looked up and smiled as I sat beside her.

 

“Delphine’s asked us back to their place for a drink when we can get away.”

 

“So’s Libby.”

 

“I said, yes.”

 

“So did I.”

 

Delphine unwound herself from the chair and stood, taking Libby’s hand. “You know where we are. If you can’t make it we’ll understand but we hope you can.”

 

She and Libby wandered off, greeting a few other guests as they disappeared into the night. Babs and I stayed a while longer then grabbed our coats and left.

 

“Well?”

 

“Let’s go and see them.” Babs licked my ear once we were settled in the cab. “You OK with this?”

 

“You know I am.”

 

The door opened almost as soon as I rang the bell. Libby stood there, still dressed and kissed us both as we passed her into the hallway. As I passed her she slipped her arm around my shoulders and led me to the sitting room.

 

“Why don’t you go upstairs, Babs? Delphine is so looking forward to seeing you.”

 

Babs didn’t hesitate. She made her way upstairs and I watched her arse which had assumed a jaunty demeanour if an arse can do that.

 

“She has a fabulous arse, doesn’t she?” Libby asked.

 

I nodded but didn’t have time to reply because her mouth was suddenly on mine and her hands were removing my coat. It fell unceremoniously to the floor and she slid her hand over my blouse, front and back, as her tongue pressed into me. I was feeling horny now which is no surprise and I let my hands roam freely over her white blouse. She had gorgeous, firm breasts and the nipples were hard under my palm. We stayed standing, her leg pushed between mine as she pulled my blouse out of my waistband and slipped her hand under it to caress my braless tits.

 

Abruptly she stopped and stepped away from me.

 

“Take of your blouse skirt and knickers.”

 

As I did as she asked (or was it ordered?) I watched her. She went to a drawer and pulled out a strapless dildo. Her trousers and panties off, she sat facing me and slowly, lasciviously rubbed the bulbous end between her cunt lips and slowly eased it into herself. When it settled she let out a small sigh of pleasure.

 

Standing in stockings and heels but otherwise naked I was mesmerised.

OhhhLenna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OhhhLenna

She smiled at me.

 

“Do you think Babs and Delphi are having a good time?”

 

The truth was that at that moment nothing was further from my mind. The image of Babs fucking Delphine came into my mind now though.

 

Taking my hand she said, “Let’s see, shall we?”

 

With her dildo protruding between her legs like a vacant flagpole we went, side by side and holding hands up the wide staircase. The fact she was still wearing her blouse somehow added to the eroticicism of the moment.

 

The tall black woman was naked, kneeling on the bed facing the doorway. My Babs was behind her. Her breasts swayed with the rhythm of her body as she fucked Delphine. She grinned at me when she saw me.

 

Delphine said, “Oh my.”

 

A hand was firm on my back and I bent forward so my face was close to Delphine’s She kissed my mouth as Libby started to rub her dildo between my labia. I supported myself with my hands on the bed and sucked Delphine’s tongue and felt the delicious intrusion of Libby’s ‘cock.’

 

The four of us were linked, strapon to cunt, mouth to mouth, cunt to strapon. It was amazing. We stayed like that rocking to the motion as hips thrust and withdrew in synchrony. I pushed back as Libby withdrew and Delphine followed me, moving forward as Babs thrust into her. Delphine started to cum. It was obvious. She arched her neck and our mouths separated. Her face assumed a sort of blissful agony and her eyes rolled. The lovely pink-lipped mouth opened and she began shouting oaths, “Fuck me, oh for Chrissake fuck me harder.” Babs needed no encouragement and I watched as Delphine’s breasts shook under the onslaught from her rear. Her final explosion seemed to push Babs over the edge and I watched my girlfriend’s face as she let out a silent scream and buried herself deep in the black girl’s body.

 

Libby withdrew from me and pushed me up onto the bed to lie on my back between the two recovering bodies and mounted me from above. She wasn’t gentle. She forced herself into my well-lubricated cunt and started to pound into me. Her lovely face over mine, she told me she was cumming and wanted me to too. I lifted my knees and the contact between feeldoe and clit was, for both of us apparently, near perfect because we both started to cum. It wasn’t simultaneous but it was close. My arse lifted off the bed as I came, hard, wet and noisy and she slumped onto me with a loud groan of ecstasy. We remained lying like that, her dildo deep inside me for a while until she kissed my mouth and said, “Clean my girlfriend.”

 

I shifted down the bed and pushed Delphine’s legs apart and began to lick her. I felt the bed move and looked up to see Babs holding Libby and watching me at work.

 

“She’s a good girl,” said Libby, smiling.

 

“She’s a very bad girl in fact. Thank goodness for that!”

 

*

 

With Tenant installed as leader we moved to bigger offices and her staff grew. We were dealing with far wider issues than we had ever before and the learning curve was steep and hard. We almost cried with relief when the summer recess arrived.

 

I woke up on the second morning of our three-week holiday to find Babs standing by the bed, naked and with two cups of tea.

 

“Wakey wakey my little woman.”

 

“Fuck off.”

 

“That public school of yours has a lot to answer for.”

 

I struggled to sit up. Babs slept either in silk shorts or nothing. I was, because she liked it, usually in a long, silk nightdress as I was that day. She handed me my cup then got into bed next to me. I kissed her, carefully avoiding dripping hot tea onto her.

 

“Now that you’re finally with me, I have a small suggestion to make.”
 

“Oh?”

 

She smiled and took a sip of her tea. “I thought we might do a little battery re-charging and take a last minute break somewhere sunny. What do you think?”

 

“That sounds like a great plan to me.”

 

“Good, because I have already booked it.”

 

“Without asking me?”

 

She put her cup down and shifted position to look at me. She’d had her already short hair cut the day before and it was shaved around her ears and close cropped to the rest of her skull. Her pubic hair was cropped too, I knew because a) I’d seen it and b) I’d cropped it. Fun.

 

“You are beginning to understand our relationship. I am alpha female, no?”

 

“Yes.” I whispered this because it was the first time we had openly acknowledged this fact. She was increasingly in charge at home and away from others with the possible exceptions of Libby and Delphine.

 

“So, yes, without asking you. Complaint?”

 

“No.” I was smiling now.

 

“Good. So, pack for us. We’re flying this afternoon so we need to be at Heathrow for about 5.”

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“Wait and see.” She took my near-empty cup from me, placed it on the bedside table and patted her pussy. “Say thank you nicely.”

 

I did.

 

*

 

Dubai isn’t my first choice for a holiday but Babs had chosen wisely. It wasn’t too long a journey, the weather was pretty well perfect and the hotel was amazing. It was right on a long, white-sand beach with great restaurants and bars and even a drinks service on the beach. All you had to do was raise a little flag on your lounger and a buggy with a cool box arrived within seconds.

 

Our room had a view of the beach and sea, a massive bed, a huge walk in shower and a large bath tub. We had wondered what the reception would be for two lesbians sharing a room in a country like the UAE but either they chose not to ‘know’ or they didn’t care. Whichever it was, it was great. As soon as we arrived we decided to sleep. We’d had a few drinks on the plane but it had been a late arrival and the heat was a little draining even in the darkness of an Arab night.

 

“I’ll unpack in the morning.”

 

“Fine. A quick shower and then we’re to bed.”

 

The shower wasn’t quite as quick as I think she had expected but she didn’t seem to mind.

 

I woke Babs in the morning. We had both slept naked and I shuffled down between her legs and woke her up with my tongue. I spent a little time just stroking her thighs because I had found that this led her to a sort of half sleep that meant when I finally made contact with her pussy she was more aware. This paid dividends for me because she was wet quickly and her clit peeped out from under its hood. As she gradually achieved wakefulness so she became more involved in the process. Her knees lifted, her fingers dragged through my hair and her body tensed. It was a lovely, gentle orgasm that seemed to flow like warm honey.

 

We had breakfast and spent most of the day on the beach, a pattern that was to be repeated most days. If the locals were surprised by Bab’s androgeny it was not apparent. Her red hair and piercings were a source of some attention but Babs was used to that. Her tiny bikini which revealed her flat stomach and firm breasts was not different from many others. I wore a bikini too. Well, the sun has to have a chance to work its magic, no?

 

Evenings were dark and spent mostly on the terrace bar and in one of the various restaurants. Nights were blissful. Despite my concerns Babs had packed her strapon and her feeldoe. The strappy was slim and rather like a pink lollipop with a slightly bulbous head. It was during that week that Babs surprised me. When, on the third night I came out of the shower she was wearing a long, red satin gown tied at the waist. It almost matched her hair. She had laid a large towel on the bed, another lay beside it rolled up and a third made a pillow. I’d put my new long silk nightdress on in the bathroom. It was deep blue with thin straps that crossed at my back. Babs had chosen it in one of the wonderful lingerie shops in the big mall, the one with the aquarium. We’d gone on one of our rare outings from the hotel.

 

“You wont be needing that. Get it off and lie on your back on the towel. I assumed the position she had instructed and she picked up a small bottle and poured a dark oil into her hands. I could smell lemon as she began to give me the most amazing massage. She started at my feet and worked her way up my legs. It was slow, intense and wonderful. I had never known her indulge me like this but I was not complaining. She moved to kneel beside me and began to massage my breasts and arms and belly, never getting near my cunt although all my nerves there were alive and I know I was running wet. The assault on my front must have taken half an hour but she was clearly in no hurry and I wasn’t complaining.

 

“Turn over.” I did.

 

“Lift your head.” As I did so, Babs tied a silk scarf around my eyes and knotted it behind my head. She’d done this before and I loved it.

 

The massage resumed, starting this time on my neck and arms and back and down to the small of my back. She got off the bed and now her oily hands were on the backs of my legs. I spread them because I wanted her in me but she seemed to take no notice. It was simply fantastic.

 

“I had no idea you were such a good masseuse.”

 

“Be silent or I’ll gag you.”

 

I don’t think I’d have minded that but I stayed silent anyway because we playing a game that she had devised and I didn’t want to spoil it.

 

It must have been an hour before her fingers got anywhere near my cunt. She toyed with the tops of my inner thighs and the crease beneath my buttocks and then, thank God because I was going crazy, I felt her finger slither into me. She worked her fingers around my cunt and arse and entered my pussy a little way.

 

The finger that pressed against my arsehole didn’t surprise me. I knew she loved fingering and being fingered there and I had grown to like it too. It wasn’t long before her slippery finger was deep in my arse and then a second slowly worked its way in to join it. With fingers in both my entrances I was in heaven.

 

“Lift your tummy.” I did and she pushed the rolled towel under me. “Now, wait.”

 

I had no idea what was happening except that she was off the bed. Then I felt her ge back aboard and shuffle between my spread legs. I was expecting the tip of her dildo but not there, not at my arse. I lifted my head off the towel pillow and tried to look at her, in vain of course.

 

“Babs.”

 

“I warned you. Be quiet. I’m going to fuck your arse because I want to.” She pressed and I felt my hole stretch and open and burn as the little bulb on the strappy’s head pushed through my ring. I gasped but she was well-oiled and relentless. Then she was in me and I felt her move her hands up to beside my breasts on the bed and she pressed her now naked body down and stayed motionless, deep inside me, her nipples as hard as I had ever felt them on my back.

 

She whispered in my ear. “Am I the first?”

 

“Yes.” She emitted a little groan which I took for pleasure and she began slowly to lift and lower her hips so the little dildo moved in and out of me. It was no longer hurting and, in fact, was immensely pleasurable. She took her time, working into me and out of me. She adjusted her position and mine so that I was on my knees and elbows, arse high and she knelt behind me. It was then that she began to increase her pace and, at the same time, curl her lithe body over me and with one hand to reach down and stroke my clitoris. I had never experienced anything like it. I had been on the edge for ages. Her entering me had taken me off the edge but not that far and her finger took me back there as she began to pump harder.

 

“If you cum, so will I,” she said quietly and I could tell from the huskiness in her voice that she was as aroused as I.

 

I came. It was sudden, surprising and violent. I just burst and I felt myself go through a sort of sound barrier as she pushed me down onto the bed and fucked my arse without mercy. I didn’t want mercy. I didn’t lose consciousness but I changed state. I was elsewhere, watching my gorgeous red head fuck me in the arse. I floated and when I stopped I was lying on my back, with Babs beside me, her chest heaving and sweat and oil mixing on her body. The blindfold was gone.

 

She turned her head and smiled. “That is the first time I have ever made someone cum like that.”

 

“First time I’ve ever had that.”

 

“Bit special, wasn’t it?”

 

I kissed her. Words wouldn’t have been adequate.

 

Published 
Written by monica3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments