Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonding Time 2

"The first time her tongue touched my clit and electric thrill went up my spine."

11
7 Comments 7
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Afterthe steamy sex session I witnessed between my 18 year old step-sister Sophie and our neighbor Evan, I was left feeling extremely horny. I was two years older than Sophie and had often fantasized about Evan myself. I went up to Sophie's room and knocked on her door. I could hear the shower running. I entered her room and walked over to the bathroom. The door was open and Sophie was already in the shower. I could see her silhouette through the beveled glass doors. She was shampooing her hair with strawberry shampoo. I imagined the water trickling down on her milky white skin. Her pink nipples perked as she lathered her body with soap.

“Did you enjoy the show?” she asked. She must have sensed me standing there.

“It was quite a show,” I told her. “You seemed to enjoy yourself.”

“You should have joined us,” she told me to my surprise. “I'm sure Evan wouldn't have minded.”

Sophie and I had played a few times, kissing and fondling each other through clothes. It was all in good fun. “I didn't want to intrude, although I must admit it was tempting,” I told her.

“Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna get in here?” Sophie asked sliding the door open slightly inviting me inside the huge walk in shower. I slid of my bikini and stepped into the shower. Sophie handed me a loofah and turned her back to me, “Do you mind?” I washed her back, watching the soap suds run down over her ass. She turned to me, “Now you.” She took the loofah and applied more soap. She began washing my body, starting with my arms. “I'm so glad you're back for the summer, I have missed you.”

“You have?” I asked as she ran the loofah over my breast, circling my nipples. “I missed you too, Sis.” I told her as she lowered the loofah to my pussy and gently rubbed.

“Turn around so I can get your back,” she asked. I turned and she gently washed my back and my ass. “Let's get the soap off, shall we?” She grabbed the shower head and pulled it off it's base. She sprayed my back off and then turned me towards her. She sprayed my breast as she fondled my nipples. She turned the dial to a massage setting and lowered it to my pussy. “How does that feel?” She whispered stepping closer. Her pink nipples brushed mine as she held the shower head to my pussy.

“It feels nice,” I slid my hand down to meet hers and took the shower head. I turned it towards her, holding it near her pussy. “See? It feels nice.” I leaned in and kissed her. I backed her up to the wall and took her beautiful size C breast into my mouth. She let out a soft moan. I hung the shower head back on it's base and turned back to her. Sophie grabbed hold of my DD breast, they looked even bigger in her tiny hands and began flicking her tongue on my nipples. I pushed her back against the wall and kissed her hard, my hands squeezing her breast and pinching her hard nipples.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

My hands found there way down to her pussy and I began to rub her clit. My mouth lowered to her nipples I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy. My thumb circled her clit and I fucked her pussy. Her hips rotated and grinding on my hand. I fucked her faster, my thumb working vigorously on her clit and my fingers searching the inside of her pussy. I could tell she liked the way my fingers felt. I slid in a 3 rd finger and then a 4 th , until I almost lost my entire hand in her pussy.

I brought my lips to her ear and softly whispered, “you are a naughty girl, aren't you?” I licked her neck and gently bit her earlobe. “You did some very naughty things with Evan,” I licked the inside of her ear, sucking on her lobe. “Now here you are, with my hand fucking your pussy. Naughty girl.” I could feel her body begin to climax, her legs almost fell out from under her. She lowered herself to the floor, she glanced up at me and grinned.

“I wanna taste you,” she told me. The shower had a built in seat so I lowered myself onto the seat and spread my legs for her. I reached down and with 2 fingers spread my pussy lips open so she could taste my juices. She kissed my inner thigh moved her mouth closer and closer to my waiting pussy. The first time her tongue touched my clit and electric thrill went up my spine. She circled my clit with her tongue, flicking it and sucking it softly. “You taste sweet,” she told me as she began to make out with my pussy. Her tongue licked and sucked every inch of my pussy. I pushed myself into her mouth, needing and wanting her to bring me to orgasm. Her mouth felt so good as it devoured my pussy. I felt the orgasm rise within me and crash on her lips.

My juices covering her face were almost too much for me to resist, I lowered myself to the shower floor and kissed her. The taste or her lips and my cum was exhilarating. I got on top of her, spreading her legs open and positioning my pussy on hers. We both began to grind out pussies together, moaning and thrusting our wet pussies. Gyrating our pussies harder and faster we both exploded in orgasm. Where we were finished we rinsed off our bodies and got out of the shower.

“I can't believe we just did that,” I told Sophie. “We're practically sisters.”

“But we're not sisters, we're step-sisters,” she explained. “Besides, you can't tell me you haven't always wanted to do that?”

“I admit, I have thought about it a time or two, or ten,” I laughed. “So, you think you and Evan will ever get together again?” I asked.

“Why? Do you wanna play next time?” She raised her eyebrow at me and grinned.

“I would love to play next time!” I told her, “I just hope next time is very soon!” I giggled.

“I'll call him tomorrow,” she stated, “until then we'll just have to make do.” She slapped my ass and walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

“Yes we will...” I thought to myself.

Published 
Written by Butterfly4629
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments