Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabin Love

"Gina and Marie kissed each other passionately and fell onto the floor with their pussies hot and wet"

12
8 Comments 8
19.1k Views 19.1k
628 words 628 words
Gina and Marie were best friends from college and they decided to go for a weekend away together to the cabin by the lake to celebrate graduation. They were aware of the sexual attraction between them, but they chose to pretend that it wasn't there in front of their families. But when they were alone, Gina and Marie would be themselves and kiss passionately in secret like a forbidden love. They would kiss each other along every curve of their skin tenderly and taste each other's pussies.

Gina stopped her four wheel drive outside a wooden cabin by a large lake and unbuckled her seatbelt. She turned to Marie, who had her eyes closed, with a smile . She leaned over the gear stick and kissed her tenderly down the neck, making Marie stir.

Marie was a petite blonde and Gina was a tall brunette with a slender model physique.

Marie opened her eyes and yawned. "We're here already?" she asked.

"Yep, and for a whole three days of mischief with no one else around," replied Gina with a mischievous grin.

She laughed. "Is that all you can think about?"

"Well, when do I get you all to myself? Hardly ever with your parents shoving you to go out with Greg Perkins," Gina said, pouting.

"Aw, baby," Marie said, kissing her. "Well, you can have me all to yourself now."

They both jumped out of the car and took their bags out and went up to the cabin and Gina unlocked and they walked in. But unfortunately, the electricity wasn't working.

"Oh, great," moaned Marie.

"We don't need electricity." Gina wrapped her arms around her and pressed her body against hers. She felt her pussy hot and throbbing. She kissed Marie down her neck and cupped her left breast. Gina pushed her against the wall and her right hand travelled up Marie's skirt and rubbed her pussy, which made her moan, pleasurably.

"Gina, we need electricity," Marie said in a low voice.

Her hand went inside Marie's panties and felt how wet and moist she was.

NinaLuke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaLuke

Gina inserted her middle finger inside her while grinding her body up against her. Hearing Marie moan made Gina hornier and she moved her finger faster inside her pussy.

"Stop."

"Why?" Gina replied, breathing hot and heavy into her ear. "You want this as much as I do." She guided Marie down onto the floor, and Gina slid out of her yellow shorts and got in between her legs. She pulled up Marie's top and took each erect nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. Marie moaned out loudly. Gina pulled her own panties down her legs and took them off. She then pulled off Marie's and positioned herself comfortably between her friend's legs so her dripping wet pussy was pressed against hers. Gina began grinding herself up and down upon her friend, slowly.

Marie lifted up her pelvis and down as she ground her pussy with Gina's. She moaned out with pleasure wrapping her legs around her friend's waist. She cried out more at what the grinding was doing to her clitoris. It was sending her up to heaven. "Don't stop!" she whispered into Gina's ear. Marie cried out louder with pleasure as her friend made love to her faster, driving her insane.

"I'm coming!" cried Gina. She cried out just as Marie did.

They orgasmed together.

Gina and Marie stared back at each other, breathing heavily. Gina stroked her hair and smiled.

"See, I told you you wanted it as much as me," she told her, still positioned inside her legs.

"Let's go again," Marie suggested with a horny grin. She rolled on top of her and began grinding her wet and horny pussy against Gina's, making them both moan out.

Published 
Written by followthepassion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments