Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carla - Chapter 5

9
8 Comments 8
4.3k Views 4.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Previously in ‘Carla.’

Carla is a professional bodyguard and assigned to protect the CEO of a large pharmaceutical company who has been targeted by animal rights activists. She was shot in one attack. Now fully recovered she has employed a former colleague, Harry, to help her find the assassins and to check out a woman, Angie, who had got close to her. She feared she was potentially connected to the killers, and using Carla as a source of information. Angie had disappeared briefly, and Harry discovered that she was in Berlin attending a meeting of ‘End Animal Testing,’ an organisation he believed could house people inclined to do more than occasional demonstrations. Carla had arranged for Angie to come to dinner.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a slut. I lifted my skirt and looked at my trimmed mound. My finger slid between my lips and stroked; I watched as if it was someone else doing it. I sat on the end of my bed, legs wide and continued to observe the slut working her pussy, lasciviously opening herself, her finger slipping down to curl into her arsehole while her thumb stroked her clit. I saw her eyes half close as the small orgasm started. It turned into a bigger one, and I felt a surprise that the face that came into my mind’s eye was not mine, not Angie’s but Jenny’s. As that realization hit me so too did the orgasm and it racked me. I watched as I bent forward and threw my head back, silently screaming in pleasure.

Just before Angie arrived I had a change of heart. This was a woman I suspected might be trying to kill my client, Lauren. I didn’t know of course, but I was sure there was something suspicious about her and I wasn’t going to let lust get in the way of professionalism. I slipped off the skirt and blouse, donned panties, loose black trousers and a thick, shapeless sweater. I felt somehow better and decided I ought to make sure my weapon was at hand but unseen.

She arrived promptly at 8pm and she looked good. She was wearing trousers that were beige and came to about six inches above little, brown boots with a small brass buckle on each side. Under a dark brown leather blouson jacket was a simple, white t shirt. We kissed in the doorway then she came into the flat and I led her through to my kitchen where wine was waiting.

‘So, what have you been up to?’

She smiled a little enigmatically. ‘Missed me?’

‘I have. I tried calling you a couple of times, but I couldn’t find you.’

Angela took the glass of wine from my hand and sat at my kitchen table. ‘I’ve been away for a few days. It happens in my work. I get sent off without warning. Nothing special.’

‘Anywhere nice?’ I asked this innocently, as I started to serve the dinner.

‘This looks delicious.’

Was she determined not to reveal where she’d been? I chatted inconsequentially through dinner and, when her leg pressed against mine under the table, I responded as I normally would but, in truth, my heart wasn’t in it. I didn’t feel remotely sexy. All my frustration was centred on needing to know. Was she a threat? Was she passing information to the crazies who wanted to assassinate Lauren or maybe she was the crazy. That seemed far fetched but….

I started to clear away and offered her a brandy.

‘That was a great meal, thank you. I’d rather hoped we might take our brandies to bed.’

I was about to make an excuse when the doorbell rang.

‘Where you expecting someone else?’

I had not been expecting anyone, but I went to the door and, to my astonishment, found Harry Carter standing there.

‘Harry. It’s a bit awkward, I’m entertaining.’

‘I know, but I think you’d better let me in.’

I stood aside to let him in, and he followed me through to the kitchen where Angie looked up and her face darkened. ‘What the….’

‘Angie, this is my friend Harry.’

‘No need for introductions,’ said Harry. ‘We know each other.’ My turn to wonder what the fuck was going on. ‘Although,’ he continued, ‘I know her as Lisa. Isn’t that right?’

‘Harry. I hope you’re not going to do anything stupid?’ There was a hint of menace in her voice. I moved so that my arse was leaning against the drawer in which I had concealed my pistol, and quietly, I reached behind me and opened it a little. All my senses were alive now.

‘No, Lisa. I’m not going to do anything stupid. I’m going to clear the air here, and so are you. Carla here has the highest possible clearance so we don’t need to be coy.’

Angie/Lisa did not relax, nor did I. Until I knew what was going on, I’d stay alert and ready.

Harry sat down and took my brandy glass. He took a long draught. The tension was palpable.

Angie broke the silence. ‘Okay. What do you want to happen then, Harry? You know you’re on dangerous ground.’

‘I want you to tell Carla what you’re doing. She’s at the sharp end of a dangerous situation and you can help, maybe even save a life or two.’

I watched as she stood, reached for the brandy bottle and poured herself another. She turned so she was sitting on the table’s edge and looked at me.

‘Harry and I know each other because we used to work together. I gather you worked with him before I did.’ I said nothing. ‘I was in Berlin last week. I went to a meeting of a group called EAT. We’ve been looking at them for some time.’

‘Who are “we”?’

‘It doesn’t matter. EAT is a bunch of usually normal individuals who disapprove of testing drugs, particularly cosmetics, on animals. We know that a number of them are more active, and we have reason to believe that the group that organised that pot shot at your boss, the one you took, is part of them.’ Angie weighed every word as she spoke to me.

‘I’ve been trying to get amongst them, quite successfully in fact. So much so that I discovered that they knew your Lauren was in Scotland, and it was me who sent the email that prompted you to get her away so precipitately. If I hadn’t they’d probably have had another go.’

‘Why didn’t you just call me?’

‘First, because it would have broken my cover. Second, because you might not have believed me. Third, because it wasn’t easy for me. So,’ she turned to Harry, ‘now you’ve busted me wide open, tell me why.’

‘Why did you get close to me?’

‘I’m not telling you.’

I pulled the gun out of the drawer. I didn’t point it at her, but I let her see it. ‘Yes, Angie or Lisa or whatever the fuck your name is; yes you are going to explain. I’ve had one bullet and I don’t want another, either in me or anyone else.’

‘Put that away.’ She was icy calm. ‘I suspect that the information about Lauren’s movements is coming from her inner circle. That’s why.’

I didn’t put it away. ‘You suspected me?’

‘I did, yes and I still do; you among others that is. See, Harry, you’ve fucked things up royally.’ Her eyes were dark, furious and never left me.

‘No, he hasn’t.’ I was calm, icy calm. ‘Harry knows damn well that I am not working for EAT or any other organisation apart from the one that protects Lauren.’ I kept my eyes locked on Angie but spoke to Harry. ‘So why did you out her, H?’

‘Because,’ he said, calmly taking another sip of my brandy, ‘she’s as straight as you are.’ There was no hint of irony in his voice. ‘She couldn’t know that, but now she does. That means you two can work together and find whoever it really is who is informing on Lauren. Lose the piece, Carla. She’s one of us.’

I wasn’t entirely convinced, but I slipped the weapon into my pocket, glad I’d worn trousers.

‘You don’t need to know who she works for.’ I could, I thought, guess. ‘All you both need to know is that you can work together. I only discovered a while ago who the woman you asked me to check on really was. As soon as I knew, I wanted to make sure you didn’t do anything silly, either of you. Where’s your weapon, Lisa?’

Angie, as I still thought her, stroked her groin. ‘This is the only weapon I’m carrying, Harry.’ Her voice was low, full of suppressed anger still, devoid of humour.

‘You’ll get over it. Talk it through, you two. I’m off. Thanks for the drink.’

To my surprise Harry kissed us both and smiled. “Be nice. You’re both important to me.’ He left.

I picked up the glass he’d left on the table and refilled it. I needed a brandy now as the tension left me, well, almost but not entirely. I wasn’t too pleased to have been fucked for information, nor to have been suspected of being the informant. I didn’t sit either but leant back against the kitchen worktop, the weight of my pistol reassuring in my pocket.

‘I couldn’t know it wasn’t you. You were always with her, knew her movements.’ I went to speak but she raised a hand to quiet me. ‘I know, I know. You took a bullet for her but that doesn’t mean anything. It could have been an accident.’

‘And the bomb?’

‘Didn’t touch you. If you’d known where it was you’d have behaved exactly as you did and kept the car between you and the danger. Look, Carla, you know now and so do I. If you think about it you’ll see why I couldn’t tell you. And, yes, I got close to you. Who better than me to do that? I’m not proud of it, but I’m not ashamed either.’

‘Get out.’

‘Harry’s right. We do need to work together. You know that.’

‘He may be but not tonight. I need to think. I don’t like being fucked just so you can investigate me. It’s not as if you discovered I’m some kind of murderer, is it?’

‘I’m sorry. I understand your anger but, well, needs must.’

‘Yes, well, get out and leave me alone.’ She stared at me for a few minutes, shrugged and turned and I heard her shoes padding on my hall carpet as she left, the door closing quietly behind her.

*

Lauren and Jen got in the car.

MatureButt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureButt

Frank was, as always, at the wheel, Jen in the front next to him with Lauren and me in the back. The electric gates of Lauren’s house swung wide and Frank drove us through and into the traffic. My eyes were everywhere. I’d tried to persuade Lauren to reduce the number of people who knew her movements, even to give misleading information to some but she wasn’t having it.

‘I’m the CEO for chrissake. People need to know where I am.’

‘Then make sure all they know is where Jen is. She can keep in touch with you. Leave her back at the office or your home where she’s safe at least.’

‘I need her with me. You don’t understand.’

End of argument. So, here we were, off to another bloody meeting with a banker in the City, parking a nightmare and Lauren completely unwilling to change the venue.

‘I’m not running scared.’

She may not have been, but I was. My phone warbled, and I pulled it out of my bag. My pistol was at my armpit, my jacket open, ready. It was a hot summer day but the aircon kept the car cool.

‘It’s me.’ Angie/Lisa’s voice. What should I call her now?’

‘What is it?’

‘I need to see you.’ I didn’t answer. ‘Not for that; to help. You’re going to the City, right?’ I stayed silent. ‘Oh for fuck’s sake. When she’s safely delivered meet me at the coffee shop just outside. You’ll be right where you need to be.’ She rang off.

Getting Lauren to the safety of he bank’s office was fraught. People were milling about, and everyone looked like a potential killer. Frank and I had discussed deploying more troops but we knew it wouldn’t help. We both breathed easier when the lift door closed behind her. I told him where I’d be and trotted off to the coffee shop. She was there, looking like a banker herself in a dark grey suit and tie, the latter loose around her neck. She looked bloody edible.

She pushed a coffee at me. ‘The word is definitely that it’s an insider. I can’t find more. Assuming it’s not you,’ I glared at her. ‘Okay, since we know it’s not you, it must be one of her staff. Look, I know I’ve pissed you off but we really do need to work together.’

Reluctantly, I nodded. ‘Okay. I’m going to do some research. If I discover anything I’ll talk to you and Harry. Thanks for the coffee.’

Leaving the café, I joined Frank and told him what I now knew. It didn’t cheer him up. My phone vibrated, and I answered it. It was Jen, and she told me they were on their way. We took up our positions. As Jen and Lauren came out of the lift we formed up beside her, and led her, watching all around, to the car. I caught a sudden movement in the corner of my eye and turned, my hand instinctively going to my holster. A cyclist shot past and almost knocked Frank as he passed. I ripped the car’s door open and pushed Lauren in, my heart pounding. The cyclist was gone, Frank was fine. Damn my nerves. I settled into the car and tried to slow my heart.

Frank drove quickly back to Lauren’s house. Once there I lost it. I ranted at Lauren that she was putting us all in danger. There were real and credible threats to her and she refused to adapt. It made our job almost impossible.

‘Well leave then.’ I felt as if I had been slapped. I’d taken a bullet for her, and she was telling me to go. She stormed out of the room, and Frank lifted his eyes, a man of few words. He followed her, the voice of reason.

Jen slid her arm around me. ‘She’s bloody sometimes. It’s because she’s scared.’

I hugged Jen. It wasn’t fear for me that made me so angry, it was fear that Lauren’s recklessness would lead to her, or someone else, getting killed and that included Jen. It was then that I realised how important Jen had become to me. I didn’t want her hurt. Our hug became a kiss, and it lasted, deep and tongue driven. Then, when we separated, wordlessly she led me upstairs to her bedroom. Her hand slid into my blouse, and she cupped my breast as our kiss resumed. I felt my nipple harden under her palm, and I matched her movements. She stepped away and slowly let her hair loose from its severe ponytail and shook the glorious mane free. Watching me, she let her skirt fall, and as I moved in to her, she stepped further back out of reach, her hand slipping into her knickers lasciviously.

‘Get your clothes off.’

Her voice was low, husky. I stripped, making a bit of a show for her as she fingered herself. She sat on the bed and slid her knickers off, spreading her legs.

‘Tongue only, for now.’

I knelt.

*

Angie, as Carla had known her, eased back and watched her strapon slide out of the girl’s pussy. Her orgasm had come like a lift off from Cape Canaveral. This girl, she thought to herself, is good. Such a shame it’ll soon come to an end.

She pulled the girl’s skirt back down and patted her arse. ‘Fuck off now. You’ve got work to do.’

The slender brunette with the dark eyes grinned at her over her shoulder. Reluctantly she stood, turned and kissed Angie on the mouth.

‘See you tomorrow?’

‘Count on it babe. Don’t forget to call me.’

‘We’ll get the bitch this time.’

‘Of course we will. Don’t rush into anything. I don’t want anything to spoil your body.’ The girl stepped close and ran her hands over Angie’s naked torso. ‘One more?’

‘I told you, go.’

Angie watched her arse sway as she walked away, closing the hotel room door behind her and gave a sigh. She waited, giving the girl time to get well away then she got her phone from her bag, selected the number she needed and started the call.

*

Jen’s fingers curled tight in my hair as she guided me, pulling me into her. Tongue only. God how I wanted to slide a finger into her but rules are rules. I licked, swirled and caressed her clitoris, her lips, her tunnel. Being denied the use of my hands somehow made the pleasure greater. She was wet, very wet and after a while I sensed that she was close. My jaw was aching. Her thighs closed on my ears as she leant back to rest on her hands as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

Because of her thighs and her cries, neither of us heard my phone.

*

Later that evening and this time it was an award ceremony. Bunch of bloody self congratulatory egoists, I thought. Not satisfied that they earn a fortune, they have to give each other a medal to feed their self-satisfaction.

Frank and I were going to take Lauren and Jen to a big hotel in London. She looked typically fabulous in a long, slashed scarlet dress which revealed a lot without being cheap or tarty. Lauren never did tarty. She’d apologised to me, which was definitely not her normal style.

Jen looked good too. Her dress was black, high necked and long-sleeved. Her heels were high and patent. I could have eaten her. In fact I just had as we were dressing. I was wearing the same dress that I’d worn to the dinner and, again as we were dressing, Jen had knelt to strap my weapon to my thigh and took the opportunity to say a few well-chosen words to my pussy too.

It had been agreed that Jen would sit away from Lauren and that I’d be at her side. Frank was to sit on the other side, and he’d said to her, ‘For once, please just do exactly what we tell you.’ For Frank that was a speech. I’d never met anyone with such an economical use of words. We were about to get in the car when my phone rang.

‘Where have you been? I tried to call you earlier.’ It was Angie. I said nothing. ‘Look, I know where the information is coming from and I know where you’re going. You have to call it off.’

‘Impossible.’

‘Ask her PA who Frances is and then call me back.’ She rang off.

I whispered to Frank that I had some news and to Lauren’s annoyance we went into a side room in the house and told him what Angie had said. ‘Best we ask her then.’ I went to the door and asked Jen to join us. She looked a little surprised.

I closed the door. ‘Who is Frances?’

Jen’s face was a picture of astonishment. ‘Why?’

‘Never mind why for now, who is she?’ I must have been a bit harsh because she looked hurt.

‘If you must know she’s my ex. She and I split up about two years ago. She used to work for Lauren.’

‘Do you still see her, talk to her?’

‘Of course. We’re still friends. What’s this about?’

‘Fuck,’ said Frank. I called Angie.

‘Frances,’ she said, ‘is the source.’

I kept Angie on the line and repeated her words to Frank and Jen. Her hand went to her mouth.

‘I never thought, I mean, she was one of us. It’s not what you think.’

‘Does she know about tonight?’

‘Everyone does, it’s been in the papers for heaven’s sake. It happens every year.’ That much at least was true.

‘Have you told her?’

‘I didn’t need to. She just asked me what I’d be wearing to the ceremony.’

‘Did she ask you what Lauren would be wearing?’

She hesitated. ‘I’m not sure. I mean, she used to buy all Lauren’s clothes so she might have. I wouldn’t have thought anything of it if she had. I think I may have told her.’

‘Go outside and tell Lauren we’re going to have to….’ I didn’t get the rest of the sentence out because Lauren barged in demanding to know what the fuck was going on. I told her.

That took the wind out of her sails. She turned on Jen. ‘You bitch, you fucking bitch.’ I thought she was going to launch herself at her PA so I got between them.

‘Not now Lauren. We have to cancel.’

Jen was sobbing quietly. ‘I didn’t know. I really didn’t know.’

Lauren was moving restlessly around the room. ‘I cant cancel. I have to be there.’

Frank spoke again. It wasn’t until later that I thought how many words he’d spoken in one evening. ‘If,’ he said calmly, ‘you insist on going we have to leave Jen behind, and you need to change your dress. We’ll go in through a rear door and sit somewhere where you can’t be got at.’

‘I have to accept a gong for Christ’s sake. I have to go on stage.’

‘No, not in a million years, it’s suicide.’

I heard noise from my phone and realised Angie was still there.

I spoke to her and our plan was formed. I didn’t like it but it was, at least, a plan.

Published 
Written by monica3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments