Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carla Returns

"Carla is back in a new adventure"

11
8 Comments 8
8.1k Views 8.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Lauren arrived back at her hotel, the Hotel Stein, one of Frankfurt’s finest at around 9pm that Saturday night. Throughout the day she’d been shepherded by two local bodyguards, Erich and Hanse, since Carla and Frank were not allowed to carry weapons in Germany. She was glad finally to be alone. The hotel had plenty of security and she felt quite safe. Every visitor and guest had to pass through x-ray checks and there was discreet muscle everywhere. She collected her key from reception and made her way to her room. The floor guard wished her a pleasant evening as she passed on her way to her suite.

Inside she closed the door, threw the safety lock and leant back against the door. God, how the constant fear since the attempt on her life drained her; that and the demands of her job as CEO of the pharmaceutical company; constant meetings, decisions, pressures.

‘Fuck it,’ she said out loud, ‘fuck them all. Life goes on.’

She pushed herself off the door and wandered through to her bedroom, dropping her briefcase and handbag as she passed through her sitting room. She went into the bathroom and started to run a hot bath with oil, then returned to the bedroom and stripped off her business suit. She unclipped her bra and let her large, firm breasts free. She sat on the bed, kicked off her shoes, unclipped her stockings and rolled them down. Standing, she pushed her silk panties down and stood up straight to look at herself in one of the long mirrors. She cupped her breasts and liked what she saw.

‘Not bad for fifty.’

Her fingers ran through her triangle of light blonde fur and she decided it was time to trim again. In the sitting room there was a large, complimentary bar. It damn well should be complimentary, she thought. The room cost eight hundred euros per night. Naked, she walked back into the sitting room and poured herself a large glass of Sekt which she carried through to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and pissed, sipping her wine, then got into the bath and lay back to soak.

She was glad she had not sacked Jen after the shooting in London. It had ben close but she had ben convinced by, among others, Carla that Jen was loyal. Okay, so Carla had a vested interest. She was probably fucking Jen as Lauren reclined in the hot, bubbly bath and at the thought of the two women making love her finger, with a mind of its own, crept to her pussy and stroked. She considered paying for an escort but shrugged the idea away. Erich, the senior guard, would have one of his hissy fits if he found out.

Her finger found its way deep inside and she put the wine down to free her other hand to amuse her nipples. The image of Carla and Jen wouldn’t go away. She’d fucked them both and remembered Carla’s wicked tongue and Jenny’s delicious cunt. The thought of them together, that tongue and that cunt, tipped her over the edge into a muted orgasm.

Stepping out of the tub she picked up a large, fluffy towel and wrapped it around her waist. A second was there of course and she used it to dry her upper body. She went back to the bar to refill her glass then back to the bedroom. Having selected a pair of dark blue silk pyjamas she changed her mind. She hated the silence of the suite and craved some normality. She took a long, black, silk shift dress from the wardrobe and slid it on, naked beneath. The dress had spaghetti straps and a low neckline and needed three-inch heels to stop it touching the floor. She retrieved her bag and key and went to the bar.

*

Ava was class; well, she had been born to class and money but a father who liked women, booze and gambling too much and work too little had disposed of the family’s wealth before she had finished school. Her mother had taken her own life. Ava had had no option but to seek work herself and she quickly discovered that German businesses expected applicants for even the lowest paid work to have some qualifications. She had none. People like her didn’t need them. Except by the time the fortune had been dissipated between bars, casinos and whores she did but had no obvious means of acquiring them. Consequently she had fallen back on her only real qualifications, her looks.

At the age of twenty eight, Ava had been a high-class whore for five years. Uneducated she might have been but she had wisdom. She was also a lesbian and she’d decided that she’d make her target market the rich businesswomen who frequented the better hotels in Frankfurt. Men were too dangerous, too likely to be diseased and in any case they did not appeal. She might as well enjoy her work. Ava eschewed the services of an agency. Why share her earnings? She was beholden to nobody and had the wit to make a good living with regular clients and occasionals. That very afternoon she had spent in and around bed with a Grafin from Bavaria who was an infrequent but regular visitor to Frankfurt. She had been demanding and selfish as ever, throwing Ava out when she’d cum; out with a purse full of notes, so what did Ava care?

*

Lauren walked into the bar clutching her small bag and took a seat from which she could view the entire bar. A piano played quietly in a far corner. The bar was a little busy and people sat alone and in groups and she examined them all in the low light. Two businessmen in suits were arguing quietly. A group of three men eyed her hungrily as she passed but sensed her indifference and reverted to their loud conversation about football. A couple, probably not married, were nuzzling each other between sips of their drinks and Lauren reckoned they’d be upstairs and fucking each other senseless within ten minutes.

Her eye fell on the woman at the bar just as a waiter approached her for her order. She ordered a bottle of Sekt. I’ve started so I’ll finish she thought. A free Sunday on the morrow would be followed by a hectic Monday so she could get as drunk as she wanted to. It helped. The waiter oozed away and her eyes returned to the woman at the bar. Her long, blonde hair almost reached her arse. Her dress was a mix of blues and golds, expensive and slightly, discreetly revealing a hint of thigh above a well shaped leg. Her tits were obscured from Lauren’s view by her arm but she sensed they’d be good. The face, in profile, revealed a neat mouth and eyes that seemed to smile. The face turned and the eyes focused on Lauren and then they really did smile, albeit briefly, before turning away again.

The waiter returned carrying the tray laden with bottle, ice bucket and glass. He went through the palaver of placing everything, opening the bottle and pouring a sample for her to taste. Irritated by the inevitable performance she waved him to just pour and piss off although she didn’t say it out loud. As he turned to leave, the blonde at the bar smiled again and Lauren stopped him and asked him to enquire if the single lady at the bar would care to join her. Lauren’s instincts about other women were almost faultless. One doesn’t appear too eager, she told herself and kept her eyes anywhere but on the waiter as he approached the woman and quietly related her invitation. In fact she watched the whole thing intently but nobody could have known. Perhaps she’d learned that from Carla, her watchful bodyguard. The woman turned to look at her, smiling and stood up from her stool, picking up a medium sized handbag from its hook and now Lauren allowed herself to watch as she walked across the bar towards her. She’d been right about the tits. They were full and firm and unfettered beneath the fabric of the dress which, she noticed, had a slim, gold chain belt. He hips were proportionate and she was very, very attractive in a sophisticated way; well made up with glossy blonde hair that was full bodied. The smile didn’t leave the woman’s lips or eyes. Fuck, she’s a stunner.

‘This is most kind. I am Ava.’ She offered her hand which Lauren took and shook.

‘I’m Lauren. I thought two women alone in a bar like this might be less likely to receive unwelcome attention if they sat and talked. I hope my invitation was not unwelcome?’

‘Not at all, I am grateful.’ Ava sat, crossing her lovely legs and giving Lauren a fine view of them but, she noticed, not in too revealing a way. Her breasts moved invitingly as she sat. They talked briefly until the waiter returned with a second glass and went through the ritual pouring again.

When he’d finally left them, solicitously asking if he could be of further assistance, Lauren said, ‘Do they learn to be so irritating at waiter school?’

‘Almost certainly.’ Ava’s laugh was deep and mellow. Lauren hated tinkling laughter.

The German woman’s accented English suggested a good school and a good background and so did her demeanour; neither pushy not too reserved but very confident. She made conversation easily and Lauren, whose antennae were not dulled by the wine, considered the possibilities. Certainly this woman was a lesbian, she could smell it. The question was whether she was a professional or an amateur.

That question was answered on the second glass. When Lauren asked what she did for a living the reply was unequivocal.

‘Please do not be shocked, but I am a whore, Lauren.’

‘Then I fear I have interrupted your work.’ She waved her hand vaguely at the other guests.

‘I think not. I have a rather niche clientele and the other guests would not fit the profile.’ Ava smiled innocently as she spoke.

Lauren nodded her understanding. “Then perhaps we might reach an accommodation?’ Ava raised a questioning eyebrow at the unfamiliar language. ‘Do I fit the profile?’ Lauren explained.

‘Quite perfectly, I would say.’

‘Do we need to agree terms?’

‘Oh, please. Such matters are too sordid. I am sure you are a lady who understands the value of things.’

‘Then please explain how we proceed from here? Whilst I do, as you say, understand the value of things I do not habitually engage with other women in this way and I don’t wish to cause you any difficulty in this fine hotel.’

‘I have an arrangement, you might call it, with the hotel’s owner, Herr Stein. He is a family friend.’ That was true. ‘There will be no embarrassment. All that is necessary is that you tell me your room number and, when you are ready, you say goodnight to me and return to your room. I will then join you in about fifteen minutes if that is your wish.

‘Room 716 and make it twenty minutes, please.’ Ava nodded.

They finished the bottle, business complete and chatted like old friends about nothing. Lauren stood, shook Ava’s hand and wished her goodnight. As she walked to the lift she wondered if this was safe, wise. ‘Fuck it.’

*

‘Hi, Carla,’ said Ernie in her slightly sleazy bar.

Lauren was wrong about me and Jen. We were not enjoying each other at the time she was having her bath. Jen had taken Lauren’s absence as an opportunity to visit her father, the retired admiral in Hampshire. She knew my needs and said, as she was leaving, ‘Make sure there’s some left for me when I get back.’ I do like an understanding lover. Don’t misunderstand me; we were serious but not necessarily exclusive.

The Polish barmaid, Wajena, was still working for Ernie and tonight she looked absolutely stunning. Ernie, by contrast and unsurprisingly, looked worn out.

‘She’ll kill me, that kid. She’s half my age and bloody insatiable.’

‘I thought that was what you wanted.’

‘Be careful what you wish for,’ but her lascivious grin told a different story. So did her hand sliding up Wajena’s skirt. ‘Am I to assume your current bit of fluff is away?’

‘She is. And she suggested I might like to get some “me time” in.’

‘And so, here you are, chez Ernestine.’ Ernie grinned. ‘Let’s see what we can find for you.’ She patted Wajena’s arse. ‘Get the lady a real gin, honey, not the usual stuff. Don’t you go away now Carla.’ She shuffled off, grinning from ear to ear.

I’ve always liked Ernie and her bar. It is unpretentious, strictly for lesbians and whilst some of her customers may not always look respectable, she won’t have any nonsense. Now, I can look after myself. I’ve been well trained and I keep fit. In my job you have to. But not everyone knows how to disarm a knife wielding loony or a killer with a gun and those who don’t, do not want to have that sort of trouble when they go out for a quiet drink or to get laid.

I’d come out to get laid.

demieastTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
demieastTS

Jen had been away for four days and that was too long for my libido. Ernie’s might not be the most salubrious establishment but she had some great customers. I was about half way down my gin when she came up beside me and slipped her arm across my shoulders. Her mouth was close to my right ear.

‘Do you know Tamsyn?’

‘Don’t think so.’

‘Any experience with bodybuilders?’

‘I once broke one’s arm when she kicked off in a club in Liverpool.’

Ernie laughed, ‘You know what I mean.’

‘None at all.’

‘She’d like to meet you. She likes fems and she’s on the prowl. Her last girl pissed off with a librarian from Stepney.’

‘They have libraries in Stepney?’

A voice close to my left ear said, ‘Apparently they do.’

Tamsyn was not what I expected. She was smartly dressed in a leather jacket that did nothing to hide her well-developed arms. Tight leather trousers similarly revealed shapely legs. Her hair was cut short and black. She was the colour of dark chocolate, with a delicate little mouth and big eyes. She was also tall; very, very tall.

‘Who’d have thought it?’

‘Who’d have thought,’ said Ernie, ‘anyone would leave Tammy for a librarian.’

I turned so my back was leaning against the bar and let Tammy have a look at me. Unashamedly she ran her eyes from my hair (longish and brown), down over my tits (32a) and down to my shoes (3” heels) and took in my frock (mid thigh, pale blue silk with a neckline that let her get a partial view of the 32a’s).

‘Like a drink?’ she asked.

‘Better let Carla get it. She gets the real gin.’ Ernie smirked and left us to it.

*

There was a knock on the door of room 716 about twenty five minutes after she’d left the bar. Lauren, still in the black silk dress, opened the door having first checked through the spy hole that it was Ava.

‘Come in. Can I get you a drink?’

‘Do you have a cognac?’

‘Of course.’

While Lauren poured drinks, Ava took off her coat and sat on the comfortable, soft sofa in the sitting room, her bag by her side.

‘Is there anything you’d particularly enjoy?’

Lauren handed her the glass and sat beside her. She knew from experience it was best to be explicit in such circumstances. She was paying after all so she might as well have what she wanted. ‘I normally take the lead but, to be honest, this evening I’d prefer to let you be in control. I want to be fucked. Do you have a suitable toy?’ Ava smiled and nodded. ‘Excellent. I’d like you to be a little rough but not too rough. No broken bones.’ She smiled as she sipped her drink. ‘If you can stay all night and maybe for a while tomorrow we might see what else springs to mind?’

‘I can stay as long as you like.’

‘Then there’s no need to rush is there?’

‘Anything you don’t like?’

‘If I think of anything, I’ll let you know.’ They both grinned and both knew this was going to be fun.

*

Tammy invited me back to her place. It was only a stone’s throw from Ernie’s but the difference in class was palpable. The street was wide, the buildings old and beautifully presented. She led me up to her gloosy, dark red front door, opened it and ushered me inside. We hadn’t touched up to now except to shake hands but we both knew where this was leading and as soon as the door was closed she bent down, her hands on my shoulders and kissed me, hard. She stepped back.

‘I love the frock.’

‘I’d imagine from up there you can see pretty much everything.’

Grinning, she replied, ‘Pretty much but not enough.’

My dress was halter necked and she simply grabbed the bit behind my neck and flipped it over my head. ‘Much, much better. Fancy a drink?’

And so, my tits out, I sat with her and drank a glass of wine. She was in no hurry. She’d taken off her jacket and I was rather surprised to see a silk camisole of pure and almost sheer white silk where I had expected a t shirt. Her muscles were impressive as, I have to say, were her nipples. I didn’t know at that moment if it was their normal state or arousal but they were something else.

‘You look good like that.’

‘So do you.’

‘Wait here.’ I wasn’t going anywhere.

When Tammy came back she was almost naked. All she wore was a pair of black silk shorts and black leather boots which went all the way to her thighs. They had heels of about four inches and she looked absolutely edible. Her muscles were well-defined but it was not the sort of body where veins stood out like they do on a horse’s arse. Her stomach was flat and hard. The nipples were, as I had already noted, prominent, very obvious.

She took my hand and I stood with her towering over me. I tilted my head back and she kissed me firmly on the mouth. Her hands roamed over my breasts and I felt my own nipples hardening even more as she rolled them between her fingers, her tongue in my mouth. She turned me around and pulled my dress down so I was naked. I’d decided knickers were not at all necessary this evening, a fact which did not escape her notice.

‘My, my. You were planning ahead tonight, babe.’

I didn’t get a chance to answer as a finger entered my mouth at the same time as her mouth pressed to my neck and her other hand went between my legs. A finger slithered between my labia and stroked me, my clit hardening like my nipples.

Tammy whispered in my ear. ‘Let’s get to bed.’ She led the way, holding my hand. I wasn’t sure why she had chosen the boots or the shorts but I wasn’t sorry she had.

*

Ava picked up the bag she’d been carrying and went to the bathroom. When she came back her dress was tented below the waist and Lauren knew then that she’d chosen well. The blonde stood in front of her and slowly pulled the dress up and revealed the feeldoe, slender and purple, standing proudly between her legs.

‘You like?’

Lauren decided words were unnecessary and she lifted her own black shift and spread her legs invitingly. Smiling up into Ava’s eyes, she stroked herself and felt the wet of her pussy and knew she was ready.

‘I assume you do,’ said Ava with a grin and leant to place her hands on Lauren’s shoulders. She touched the tip of the dildo to Lauren’s cunt and let it stroke gently between her lips before exerting a little more pressure so that it parted her and entered a little into her canal. She held it there and kissed Lauren’s mouth hard. Lauren lifted her knees to encourage but Ava was in control and maintained her position at the older woman’s entrance.

‘Leave this to me,’ her voice was almost a growl.

With a slow, long thrust she entered Lauren who gasped and Ava began to rock her hips forward, backwards and in a circular motion. Her face was close to Lauren’s and she murmured as she plundered her, slowly and deeply. Her pace increased and her hands moved freely over the shift where it covered Lauren’s breasts, squeezing her nipples, gently at first but increasingly hard as she fucked her faster. Without warning she withdrew and pulled Lauren to her feet and almost dragged her through to the bed where she pushed her down onto the bed face first, her feet still on the floor. The dress was lifted and Lauren felt the cock at her again, thrusting deeply into her.

Ava was getting rougher now, pulling the straps of Lauren’s dress off her shoulder and leaning down to bite her neck, not hard enough to hurt but enough to feel. She pushed her hands under Lauren and gripped her breasts firmly enough to make Lauren grunt into the bed linen. Her thrusts were faster, deeper and Lauren felt her orgasm rising inexorably until she knew she could no longer contain it. Her back arched, lifting Ava and she began to cry out as the wave of climax overwhelmed her.

The passing of her orgasm did nothing to stem her desire for the blonde woman and she wrestled herself free from under the whore and, pulling her dress over her head, straddled Ava and slowly removed Ava’s dress and buried her face between those magnificent breasts. She reached down and gently removed the feeldoe from Ava’s tight pussy and placed it aside as her thigh went between Ava’s and rubbed her.

*

Tamsyn knew precisely what she wanted. She led me to her bed, kissed me once, then pushed me back onto the bed and lowered her face to my pussy, spreading my legs wide. Her tongue was long and hard and it opened me and feasted on me. I lifted my knees and that seemed to work because her tongue roamed wide, down to my arsehole and back up to my cunt. I ran my fingers through her short, black hair and without guiding her I let her know she was hitting all the right notes. Her tongue went deep and held there, her nose on my clit. I was a little disappointed when she stopped but not for long. She got off the bed, went to a drawer and extracted a slender, blue strapon which she deftly fixed around herself when she’d removed those silk shorts. She knelt between my spread legs and grinned at me.

‘Oh, baby, this is going to be good.’

She did not hang around. With one gentle thrust she was in me, leaning on her hands, her face over mine. She remained still for perhaps five seconds before she began to rock her hips. I lifted mine to her and she kissed my mouth.

‘I’m going to fuck your arse too.’ Not, I noticed, a question but I’d been had that way before and I liked it so long as it was nothing that might split me and this one was purpose built. She fucked me hard, grunting and muttering obscenities as she drove into me.

Pulling out, she knelt back and whispered, ‘Get on your knees.’

I rolled onto my front and lifted my arse expecting her to plunder it but she was almost immediately back in my pussy, her hands on my back and then curling under me to squeeze my nipples, none too gently. I was getting close and she knew it.

‘Wait until I say.’

Then she slithered that blue dildo up until I could feel it at my arse and she circled it, wet and slippery. I tried to relax and felt her pushing carefully. I opened for her and she was inside me again, her body bearing down on me.

Reaching under me with one hand, her finger strummed my clit and I heard her saying, ‘I’m close, I’m so close. Wait for me.’

She fucked me harder and faster and I knew the dildo was working on her too. Her hand patted my back more softly than I’d expected and she said ‘Now, babe, now.’

I tried but my orgasm had been held down too long to rise on command. But I did my best and as I felt her climax waning so mine blew and I arched my body under her and I suspect I screamed but it might have been in my mind or it might have been her.

I sort of lost consciousness and when I came to I was lying face down with Tamsyn on top of me and her dildo still buried in me. Her breath came in pants by my ear.

‘Not bad, baby, not bad at all.’

She might not have been able to see but I grinned a contented grin. No, I thought, not bad at all!

*

‘I couldn’t get hold of you,' said Frank, my colleague.’ I’d turned my ‘phone off, which was rare. ‘We,’ he continued, ‘have a problem.’ I’d returned to Lauren’s home late that night and found Frank in our ‘office’ poring over his laptop.

Our company, run by our boss Carl, provided security for Lauren including bodyguarding or close protection as we call it. We also look after her company from a security point of view.

‘Just what I wanted on a Saturday night.’

‘Otto Ferman was abducted late yesterday.’ Frank never wasted words. Otto Ferman was the Chief Finance Officer of Lauren’s company.

‘What?’

‘He left the office at about 8.30 and didn’t get home. His driver was left unconscious in the car about a mile from his house in Surrey. We got a ransom call this morning.’

‘How much?’

‘It’s not money. It’s about testing drugs on animals. We agree to stop immediately or, to quote the note, it’s “bye, bye Otto.” Nothing else.’

‘Jeez. Does Lauren know?’

‘We cant get hold of her either.’

‘So what are we doing?’

‘Carl’s on it. He’s going to brief us as soon as he can.’

I went to my room and showered and changed and got into my normal work clothes. Clearly I wasn’t going to get any sleep. I donned trousers, black and sensible shoes and a black sweatshirt.

I had barely been back in the office for two minutes when the phone rang. Frank answered it, listened, said, ‘Right’ a few times then rang off.

‘We’ve got a fix on Otto’s phone.’

‘Surely, they are not that stupid.’

Frank shrugged. ‘Better check it out anyway.’

‘Police?’

Frank just shook his head. Fuck, I thought. There’s more to this than meets the eye.

I could not have been more correct.

Published 
Written by monica3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments