Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheerleaders' New Coach, Part I

"Mr. Crete gets a new student teacher who quickly becomes "just one of the girls!""

17
6 Comments 6
21.1k Views 21.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Mr. Crete’s new student teacher was Jessica Calhoun, a former all state cheerleader from the next county.  Jessica was an excellent English major, and she was an outstanding teacher-in-training.  However, her real talents were as a cheer coach who could choreograph the most innovative cheer and dance routines.  Jessica was quickly assigned the role of varsity cheer coach as part of her student teaching assignment.

Jessica was able to recruit a handful of junior and senior girls as cheerleaders.  They quickly pulled together a few basic routines for the fall sports.  After each practice and game performance, the girls all hustled into the showers to clean up after the intense workouts.  As required of all PE teachers and coaches, Jessica had to stand at the entrance of the showers to make sure that no one was misbehaving and then hand each girl a towel as she exited.

The layout of the shower was a mirror image of the boys; a small, gang shower with ten showerheads against the walls.  Jessica tried not to make the nude girls uncomfortable with her staring, but she was amazed at the physical development of her team.  They were very mature, with each one displaying firm, large breasts, carefully trimmed pubic hair, and perfect tight asses.  Jessica kept her attraction to these girls to herself, but she found every reason to converse and give feedback to the girls as they showered.  This “coach talk” gave her a legitimate excuse to look at the half dozen nude seventeen and eighteen year old females. 

She found these talks to be the high point of her days, and the girls were not shy about putting on a show for the coach.  The girls would face her as they lathered up their tits and pussies.  They turned seductively to clean their asses with their bare hands.  The girls managed to create a balance of sexual tension while laughing and giggling.  Jessica heightened the sexual tension and camaraderie by giving the girls a slight pat on the ass as she handed them a towel when they finished showering.  The girls each responded positively with, “Thanks, Coach!”

After two weeks of this routine, Mandy, the cheer captain, said, “Hey Coach Calhoun, you know you could shower with us.  You don’t have to wait until we are all done and then clean up.  Mr. Crete showers with the boys.  It’s cool with us.”

“Coach Crete showers with the boys?” Coach asked.

“Yep, he’s just one of the guys.  We can’t confirm it, but there are always rumors of ‘boys being boys,’ if you know what I mean.  Let’s just call it brotherly love,” Janice said.

And you are practically our age, so it’s totally cool,” Mandy told her.

“Hmmm.  I’ll be right back,” she smiled and left.

Coach Calhoun went back to her coach’s locker, stripped off her sweaty practice clothes, and proudly marched back to the showers.  No towel.  No clothes.  Her only covering was a small patch of blonde pubic hair. 

Coach Calhoun turned the corner and entered the showers to the cheers and cries of the team! 

“How does it feel Coach?” asked Lori. 

“It feels great!” Coach modestly said.  However, Jessica wasn’t really letting on to the fact that she loved being in the midst of her naked team.  The sight of all her girls in the nude was making her crazy.  She tried to be professional, though she couldn’t help but study the contours of each member of her cheerleading team.  Looking carefully at each girl’s breasts, little mounds of pubic hair, pussies, and of course she loved their tight asses. 

The sight of these energetic naked girls made her own tits hard and erect.  Mandy, being the leader of the team, noticed Jessica’s obvious delight and walked across the shower towards Jessica.  Standing directly in front of Coach, Mandy leaned in and said, “You have a beautiful body, Coach.”  With that she gave Jessica a gentle kiss on the lips. 

Jessica forgot all professional standards and pulled Mandy close as she returned the kiss.  Their two bodies were one.  Breasts pressed against each other.  Pussies gyrating together entangling their pubic hair.

Janice and Lori saw the two women under the water and looked at each other.  Together they walked over towards the lovers.  Janice stood behind Coach, and Lori stood behind Mandy.  The two observers soaped up their hands and started massaging the lovers’ asses.  Coach straightened her back as she felt Janice’s hands all over her ass.  She reached back and grabbed Janice’s pubes.

Mandy’s lips broke loose and she leaned over to lick Coach’s hard nipples.  Coach moaned and ran her fingers along the sides of Janice’s clit pinching her gently and then inserting her forefinger into Janice.

Mandy rubbed her open palm on Coach’s pussy as she sucked and licked her breasts.  Coach moaned, as did Janice.

The rest of the team circled around the lovers.  Now they were all washing and kissing and rubbing each other.  Water was spraying over these lovers as they were lost in the moment. 

Mandy pulled away from Coach and Janice moved in front of Coach.  Wrapping her arms around Coach, Janice licked Coach’s neck and ear.  Coach kissed her deeply with their tongues playing with each other.

Coach lost all self-control.  She had to taste the sweetness that was within her team.  Coach dropped to her knees and tasted Mandy’s pussy, twisting her tongue along the sides of her labia.  Mandy almost fell over, but her teammates supported her.  The girls were always there for each other.

Janice moved to Mandy’s side and Coach moved her attention to Janice’s clit.  Her tongue deftly worked Janice’s pussy while playing with her pubes and looking up at Janice’s eyes.  Coached worked her tongue in Janice expertly requiring support for Janice to keep her from falling. 

Lori saw her teammates’ physical reactions so she laid down on the floor of the shower opening her legs wide.  Coach accepted the invitation and pushed Lori’s legs up as she dove in to taste Lori.  The other girls pinched Lori’s nipples while Mandy kissed her face and gently bit her ears.

The girls wanted to let their Coach know how much they loved her.  Mandy invited Coach to lay on the shower floor.  Warm water showered them all as the six girls kissed, licked, and massaged every inch of their coach.  One by one they each licked or fingered Coach’s pussy making her writhing body cum harder than she ever has experienced with any man.

The girls helped Coach to her feet and all hugged and kissed once more as they rinsed off and helped each other dry off.

Coach was beaming.  She left the locker room in a daze.  She bumped into Coach Crete walking down the hall. 

“Hey Jessica,” he yelled.

She didn’t hear or see him.  She just walked to her car and sat still for a minute taking in what just happened.  Now that was something to cheer for!

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments