Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chrissy and Jules

"Chrissy and Jules learn about their bodies"

5
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Chrissy and Jules had been friends since high school as they lived in the same area. Chrissy had always been the more outgoing of the two, always quick to try new things, sports and outdoors were always things she liked. At 5'4", with long brunette hair down to her mid back and blue eyes, she always turned heads. She had the figure to go with her looks too, long, lean legs, full breasts that were hard to hide in a t-shirt. Jules was quieter, more reserved, but she matched Chrissy for height and hair colour, although hers was not as long. Her build was almost as shapely as Chrissy but a little more curvy and she tried to hide her 34" breasts under loose fitting tops, not wanting to draw attention to herself.

It had been unusually hot that summer and the girls decided to go to the local store for ice-creams, a favourite treat of theirs. They both wore t-shirts and shorts as they walked the fifteen minutes to the store, chatting about the usual things, boyfriends being the topic of preference. At the store they ordered their ice-creams and sat outside on the bench in the shade to eat them.

As is typical with that area, the weather can change rapidly and the heat of the day was creating storm clouds rapidly, huge thunderheads were forming over their heads.

"We better get going," Chrissy said, "otherwise we will be soaked".

They headed for home but the storm was faster than them, in an instant the skies opened and rain began to pour down on the girls as they ran the last few minutes home. Chrissy's house was closest and they burst in through the front door, slamming it behind them to shut out the storm. They stood in the hallway getting their breath back, panting and bent over. When Chrissy finally got her breath back, she stood up straight, she was soaked to the skin. The rain had been cold and this had caused her nipples to show through the material, pert buttons. Jules stood too and looked at Chrissy, noticing the nipples and a little thrill ran through her before she looked away. Chrissy had not missed the furtive look but said nothing.

"Jeez, we better get out of these clothes before we catch our death, I am sure I have something to fit you up in my room." Chrissy said and headed up the stairs, Jules trailing behind her. They entered Chrissy's bedroom and Chrissy began to strip off her clothes. Jules faltered and Chrissy told her that she would find towels in the bathroom if she wanted to use that area instead, not wanting to make Jules feel uncomfortable.

Jules found towels in the closet and undressed to dry herself off. She wrapped a bath robe around her body and took one to dry her hair with before wandering into the bedroom again. As she entered she stopped in mid-stride. Chrissy had her back to her but she was totally naked. Jules took in her athletic body, tanned and taut, the shape of her elegant shoulders. Her eyes followed her spine down to her bottom, so perfect in its shape, smooth and lighter in colour than the rest of her body. Her long legs that flexed as she rocked slightly as she rubbed her hair with a towel.

Chrissy turned, "there you are" she said. "I wondered where you had got to......."

Her voice drifted off as she noticed the look on Jules' face.

"What's the matter Jules, have you never seen a naked body before?" Chrissy asked.

Jules nodded shyly, "yes, but not one as beautiful as yours" she whispered.

Chrissy had turned and was now facing Jules full on and Jules was taking in Chrissy's body, the way her perfect breasts hung, covered in goose bumps. The dark, pert nipples. Her eyes looked over her smooth belly and down to her clean shaven pubis, the lips hidden from view.

Chrissy moved towards Jules, "Oh hun, you say the sweetest things, but look at you, I know there is a gorgeous body under that towel, you should be proud of it, let the world see it. Or at least me," she added coyly.

Jules stepped closer to Chrissy and their eyes met, an understanding passed between them. Chrissy reached out and took Jules' left hand and guided it to her right breast. Jules did not pull it back but took the flesh between her fingers, marveling at the feeling, feeling the heat of the body. Chrissy felt a thrill run through her body as she felt Jules' right hand take her left breast and gently tweaked the nipples of both breasts.

"Oh Jules, that feels so good baby" Chrissy cooed.

They moved closer and their lips met. At first neither girl reacted but then Chrissy pushed her tongue tentatively between Jules' lips which parted slightly in the process. Jules was thrilled to feel the tongue probing her mouth, she had French kissed boys before, but this was different, so tender. Jules reciprocated and slid her tongue between Chrissy's lips, enjoying exploring her friends mouth.

As they kissed, Jules' could feel Chrissy's nipples hardening more and then she felt a hand tugging at her towel, unhitching it. A moment of panic shot through her but then she calmed down, trusting Chrissy. The towel dropped to the floor and she kicked it aside before feeling Chrissy's hands taking her breasts, cupping them and tweaking them the way she was to Chrissy.

Their bellies met as they moved and they each felt the heat of the others body. Jules could feel her legs begin to turn to jelly as waves of pleasure rippled through her body. She could feel Chrissy pulling her to the floor and she let her guide her down. Her mind raced with what they were doing and she decided she loved it, it had always been something she wondered about but never thought she would get to do.

Chrissy pushed Jules to the floor so she was on her back. She rested on her knees as she looked down on her friend spread on the floor, she gasped in surprised pleasure as she saw Jules breasts heaving, the nipples erect.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

Her eyes wandered down to her pubis, it was as cleanly shaved as her own, the lips were swollen and peeping out, thin lines of soft tissue glistening with juices.

"Oh Jules, you have been keeping secrets haven't you? First that you have a body to die for and second, the idea of making love to another woman turns you on. You naughty girl." Chrissy purred.

Jules looked up at her and smiled timidly. Chrissy lowered herself onto Jules and their lips met again, this time there was no hesitation, urgency compelled them. Finally Chrissy broke away and lowered her head to a breast and took the nipple between her lips. She loved the way Jules quivered as she sucked the nipple into her mouth, tugging it gently. She moved to the other one, sucking it in and teasing it.

Jules gasped as she felt her nipples being treated in such an erotic way. She never had dreamed that Chrissy would be doing such things to her body. She felt Chrissy shift her body and then she felt her tongue gliding across her skin, down over her tummy. Chrissy placed butterfly kisses all over her skin, making Jules shiver in delight. Her anticipation grew as she felt Chrissy moving slowly lower and lower.

Chrissy could smell Jules' aroma as her head moved lower, she loved the heady scent of her pussy mingled with sweat. Finally she could see the tip of her slit, shining with juice, her lips puffed and pink. Her tongue shot out and she had her first taste of Jules, enjoying its bitter sweet taste. She ran her tongue along the opening, lapping up all the juice she could greedily. She felt Jules' body react to the touch of her tongue and she smiled to herself. She used her thumbs to open Jules's pussy to expose more of the soft tissue before lowering her head, inhaling and then slid her tongue into Jules.

It was almost as if she had been shocked by an electric current as she felt herself being explored by Chrissy's tongue and she gasped. She could feel Chrissy exploring until finally she found her clit and began to lick it in short strokes. It was not the first time someone had gone down on her but Chrissy was the first woman and she knew what she was doing. Before she knew what was happening, Jules' felt her body begin to climax, beginning deep in her belly and moving upwards as she moved in time to Chrissy's tongue. She bucked and raised her bottom off the floor as her orgasm hit her full on, screaming out as she came, over and over again.

Chrissy was enjoying licking Jules' pussy so much that she lost track of time and it seemed only moments had passed when Jules pushed her body up off the floor and cried out. At the same time a gush of juice flooded out, more than she could swallow and it ran down her chin and cheeks as Jules came. She kept going, making the orgasm last as long as she could for Jules until finally she settled back down on the floor.

Chrissy raised her head and moved back up to Jules where their lips met once again. Jules could taste herself as they kissed and it excited her.

"Wow, you are a sensitive one aren't you?" Chrissy asked, "you came really quickly."

Jules grinned and Chrissy whispered, "You taste great baby, would you like to see if I taste as good as you?"

The look on Jules' face said it all so Chrissy turned around 180 degrees into the classic '69' position. Jules could feel Chrissy's wet hair tickle her tummy as she moved into position above her. Chrissy's ass loomed above her head and her glistening pussy lowered itself towards her waiting mouth. At the same time Chrissy's body came to rest on top of hers and she could feel Chrissy's breasts squash against her, her hard nipples pushing into her.

Chrissy's pussy was now in place above Jules, Jules could smell the scent of Chrissy and she pushed out her tongue, eager to taste her friends juice. Her tongue lapped up the dripping fluid and she savoured the taste before swallowing it, enjoying how it tasted. She ran her tongue along the folds of her pussy and could feel Chrissy quiver at her touch. Feeling bolder and more confident now, she pushed her tongue into Chrissy, exploring her for the first time.

Chrissy was busy reciprocating Jules as she licked and sucked at Jules' pussy and was not prepared for the sensation of feeling her friends tongue pushing into her own pussy. She gave a muffled gasp as Jules latched onto her clit, tickling it in a way she had never been touched before. She thought she was in heaven as Jules began to suck her clit and shock waves of pleasure rolled through her. She buried her head deeper between Jules' legs and really went to town on her pussy as Jules worked her magic between her own legs.

Both women were getting close to climax but it was Jules who came first, enjoying the sensation as she continued to eat away at Chrissy. She bucked and rocked as her orgasm seared through her, over and over again as Chrissy hung on. Jules pulled Chrissy's pussy down tighter to her, she could hardly breathe and when she did, all she could smell was Chrissy's exotic aroma. She sucked and sucked until Chrissy went rigid and Jules could hear a muffled scream as Chrissy flooded Jules' with juice, coming hard.

They continued to lick and suck until both were exhausted and finally Chrissy rolled off Jules, turning back around to lay next to her. They kissed one more time, both tasting the others juices as they did so and both loving what they tasted.....................

Authors note : I was asked to write this story for a friend (and her friend). Being a guy, I obviously cannot speak from experience on this story so I hope all the women who read this will forgive me if I did not do justice to the experience. I would also welcome some feedback to make Part 2 better, that is of course if there is a demand for a part two!

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments