Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Overtime

"Two co-workers have a little fun in the office after being made to work overtime on Christmas Eve"

7
0 Comments 0
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
It was done. I mashed the export button then slumped over my office desk glad I was finally free from this hell.

“Fucking finally!” I groaned and from the opposite side of the desk I heard a giggle.

“I guess that’s us then.” I pushed myself up and looked over my monitor at my co-worker Karen. It was eleven fucking PM on Christmas Eve yet she looked as fresh as a daisy in her tidy white blouse while I looked like a half-Japanese zombie.

“How do you do it?” I groaned. We both had been roped by the boss into working overtime because some dipshit screwed up a big order and we were the only two suckers who couldn’t play the ‘I have a family’ card.

“I guess I have a lot of stamina. That’s what my lovers tell me anyway.”

“Just kill me.” I slumped over the desk again. It was true that being single I had nothing better to be doing tonight other than wallowing in my own self-pity, but that didn’t mean I enjoyed being enslaved to work overtime.

“Look on the bright side Aiko,” Karen began. “We have the entire office to ourselves with no supervisor.” Entire office? This small company only had the 6 th floor of this building. It wasn’t much to brag about.

“What about it?” I groaned back

“Well… we can do anything we want and nobody will ever know.” That lifted my spirits a little. I’m lying, that lifted my spirits a lot. Maybe it was because I was sleep deprived but I began laughing maniacally as hundreds of devious thoughts entered my head.

With new found energy I was back to typing on my keyboard, typing faster than I had the whole night. Karen watched me curiously as I did something I’d always been tempted to do. I cranked my speakers up to full then pressed the play button on the video I had just loaded. I watched Karen’s expression as it took her all of one second to recognise the sound of a woman erotically moaning.

“Aiko!” She exclaimed calling my name. “You know they monitor our browsing history right?” Shit I forgot about that. Fortunately there was a solution. Pushed my chair across to my neighbours desk, woke up their computer and soon the sound of another woman’s fake moaning was drifting across the floor. I didn’t stop there. There were twenty workstations on this floor and I moved between every single one of them, putting on a different amateur porn video on each. I even pushed Karen out of the way and gave her computer the same treatment as all the rest.

“See? Now they’ll have no idea it was me!” I yelled over what sounded like a massive fucking orgy. My plan was perfect, well to my sleep deprived mind it was anyway. “If anyone asks, we blame each other and deny all involvement. They can’t punish us if they don’t know which one of us did it.” The perfect plan.

“Geez Aiko, you reeeally thought this through.” Karen didn’t hold back on the sarcasm. “Still… I’m kinda getting turned on. I could have the best fuck of my life and nobody would be able to hear me amongst this.” She sucked her finger seductively and my eyes drifted down to the watermelons she called breasts stuffed into that blouse. My mind began to run wild and our eyes connected, bouncing our lust between one another.

“You know,” she began. “The boss never keeps his door locked.” I knew what she was implying and we both gazed towards the end of the floor at the mahogany door marked ‘President’. We practically barged through the door and I wasted no time claiming the boss’s leather reclining chair for myself.

“Karen hey, I need you to work overtime hey destroying evidence of my tax dodging hey, could you do that for me hey?” I imitated our boss mockingly and we both laughed.

“Oh Mr Spencer I don’t know, I have this itch under my skirt. I was going to go see a doctor about it.” Karen put on a cutesy voice that sounded oddly like a certain one of our co-workers, Stacy, who suspiciously spent a lot of time with Mr Spencer in his office.

“Oh come here hey and let me look at it hey.”

“Oh would you please?” Karen slid out of her shoes and climbed onto the sturdy desk, teasing me with a smile before spreading her legs to give me a full length view of her black nylon tights.

“Let me get a closer look hey.” I placed both hands of her thighs and brought my head in, poking my nose against the fabric covering her panties. “I think I see the problem hey.” I pressed my finger against her snatch, rubbing it through the nylon. Her scent was too intoxicating for me to hold back any longer. I tore open a hole in the nylon then pushed aside her panties to give my tongue full access to her moist honeypot. Once I got a taste of her I became a ravenous beast, lapping at her juices as more leaked out. Karen arched back as I buried my face deeper between her legs, pushing my tongue as deep inside her as I could get it, moving it around to taste every part of her it could reach.

“Christ Aiko… you’re better than I imagined.” I didn’t say anything because then I’d have to stop what I was doing. I used my fingers to find and caress Karen’s sensitive spots as her moans joined the chorus of girls outside the office. Unlike them however her moans weren’t faked. I felt her insides tighten around my tongue as I drove her to a blissful climax. She cried out in ecstasy as a spray of juices squirted across my face. I finally removed my face from her sex and looked at the mess I had made. Ruined tights, a drenched desk and a girl who wouldn’t be walking for some time, I had to admit that I may have gotten carried away.

“I had no idea you could do that!” Karen panted, now collapsed over the desk.

“I’ve been trained well,” I teased giving her a gentle slap on the thigh. I let her recover as I returned to floor to quieten down the erotic noises still blasting from half the computers. I took a moment to look outside through the windows of our office, admiring the Christmas lights that lit up the streets below. As I stood there I failed to notice the girl creeping up on me until her hands gently grabbed her shoulders. She swung around so she was next me with both hands still gently holding my shoulders.

“You know Christmas a time of giving and receiving. You gave me, now how about I give you?” Karen kissed me on the cheek then slid away gently letting go.

“You know… I believe Trude left her office unlocked as well.” Trude was the strict Vice-President and the banisher of all that is fun. We tried her door and found it unlocked so holding nothing back we both entered with Karen beating me to be claiming her seat.

“Miss Hiyoshi, please take a seat.” Karen turned professional as she issued orders in the same manner Trude did.

Fudziko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fudziko

I reached for a seat by the wall but she scolded me.

“No need to pull a chair over, come, sit here.” She padded the desk in front of her. Our roles were switched as I climbed onto the green felt Trude had partially covered her desk with to prevent scratches.

“I hate how tidy this room is.” I was never fan of this room. “Doesn’t she have any personal belongings?” No coffee mugs, photo frames or even fancy pens from home. Everything in here was owned by the company. Even Spencer’s room had a little festive cheer to it but Trude’s room was the same all year round.

“Maybe she hides it.” Karen pulled open the top desk drawer but it was just a collection of company pens, diaries and a fancy calculator. Utterly uninterested Karen closed it and opened up the second drawer.

“Oh!” Inside it she found tissues, clean wipes and tea biscuits. Feeling optimistic Karen pulled open the third and final drawer. We both had high hopes but to our disappointment it was empty, or at least it seemed empty.

“Huh?” I noticed something odd. A pink cable was poking out from the inside of the drawer between the base and the wood. Curious Karen yanked it and by doing so lifted up the false bottom as she pulled out the device that pink wire belonged to. We both looked at the bullet vibrator then down at the rest of the drawers hidden contents.

“Holy shit!” It was a treasure trove of sex toys. Our image of Mrs Uptight Vice-President was shattered as we starred at her impressive collection.

“Christ look at this one!” Karen pulled out a glittering black dildo that was thicker and longer than anything I had ever had inside me. There were vibrators, anal toys and even fluffy handcuffs.

“You don’t think she uses this stuff while at work do you?” Karen asked me.

“Why else would she keep it here?” I thought back to this afternoon when I had been called into the office to be handed my overtime sentence. She probably had one of these buzzing inside her and I didn’t even notice. A moment’s silence followed before Karen beat me in saying “So which should we try out first?” I didn’t even pretend I hadn’t been thinking the same as her. It was quite the selection so I didn’t even know how to answer.

“I know. You close your eyes, reach down and grab something at random.” I liked that suggestion so I stupidly followed through unaware of Karen’s real intentions. I closed my eyes, reached down and as my hand went into the drawer there was a click and something fluffy was locked around my wrist. I opened my eyes to find I was now cuffed to the handle of the second drawer.

“Oh no.” Karen was already on her feet and standing behind me gazing at the shape of my ass through my short skirt.

“Sorry, but I couldn’t help it,” she apologised. “Although I don’t regret it,” she teased grabbing my skirt and pulling it down. I felt her hand grope my ass as I was helpless to stop her, not that I had any intention of doing so. The handcuffs came with an easy release and I still had a hand free but that would just ruin the fun.

“Know you Aiko, I’ve always admired your ass. It’s just so shapely and every time you got up and walked to the coffee machine I couldn’t help but sneak a glance.” Her fingers spread my butt cheeks apart, tearing my tights much like I had torn hers. With my knees on the desk and my wrist bound to the drawer I wasn’t in the most comfortable of positions. Karen returned to the front of the desk and looked down into the drawer of toys.

“No peeking.” My own skirt was used to blindfold me as she grabbed an assortment of toys from the drawer then closed it so I wouldn’t know what she picked. She also grabbed the clean wipes from the second drawer just in case. I waited in anticipation as my panties were pulled down exposing my holes to the toys in Karen’s hand. I could hear her sucking on something to get it wet before the tip of the anal toy was pushed into my ass.

“No foreplay?” I complained as the tip of the anal toy entered me. It was a series of balls that increased in size and one by one Karen inserted them into me. I wasn’t a fan of anal but that wasn’t going to stop Karen.

“Don’t worry, you’re almost done.” It was down to the largest of the balls and my ass wasn’t exactly welcoming it. I was glad they were wet as Karen began sliding the largest of them into my tight rear end.

“All done,” she teased as the last of them went inside. “And now the main course!” I heard a buzzing as she switched on the vibrator. With the anal toy still inside me she began to work on my pussy. I felt her fingers spreading me open as the cold metal of the vibrator met my warm pink insides. I moaned from the vibrations, regretting I had turned off the orgy outside that would have masked my voice. Karen inserted the vibrator deeper and deeper, stimulating my pussy as I struggled to keep myself composed. If that wasn’t enough she began to slowly pull out the toy in my ass, teasing me with weak tugs that left me wondering when the next bead was coming out.

“You’re cruel,” I moaned, trying to sound unhappy but through the pleasure in my voice the impact was lost. As the toy popped out of my ass I could feel Karen’s eye contemplating putting something else in there. My ass had been left gaping by the toy, almost begging to be filled.

“Aww how cute,” Karen teased. Another buzz joined that of the vibrator inside me as small pink bullet was switched on and soon buzzing against my begging hole. It slid inside and with both my holes filled Karen switched up the intensity to the max on both devices.

“Oh holy fuck!” I screamed as I was ravished by the vibrating toys. I could only hold my posture for a few seconds before I collapsed across the table in an intense orgasm. My body had lost all strength and I could hear Karen say something but my mind was in no state to comprehend what it was.

When I was finally in a more stable state I realised the toys had been removed from my ass and puss, cleaned up and put back in their hiding place ready for their next use.

“You know, I think working overtime with no managers isn’t such a bad thing after all,” Karen joked. I laughed as I fixed my panties, threw away my ruined tights and put my skirt back where it belonged.

“Cheers to the dipshit that screwed up the order and got us roped into this,” I cheered. “Maybe we should start screwing things up on purpose so we can do this again.” We both laughed weakly because we knew that wasn’t going to happen. Trude would catch on pretty quickly if we used her stash too much.

“Back to mine?” Karen offered. “I’ll let you put on all the porn you want.” “Beats spending Christmas alone.” We closed up the office and headed back to hers to enjoy what was left of Christmas Eve.

Published 
Written by HDMI
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors