Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College A's - Chapter 1

"A friend shares her freshman year secret."

14
3 Comments 3
24.4k Views 24.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
CHAPTER 1

Megan and Shelly had been friends since they were 5 years old. Although Shelly was a year old in school than Megan they were practically inseparable during their high school years. They both played on the volleyball team and partied together, always sleeping over at each other’s houses on the weekend, so when Shelly came back for the summer after her first year of college they were so excited to see each other.

They made plans to go to dinner and then sleep at Megan’s house. All through dinner they talked about the usual things girls talked about; boys, school, boys, sorority things and boys. By the time they got back to Megan’s house they had caught up on everything. As the girls were lying in bed together Megan just casually asked, “So with all the partying you did, what was your GPA?”

Shelly without blinking said, “Oh, I got a 4.0, all A’s.”

Megan sat up and looked at her best friend, “Bullshit, how did you get all A’s. You are not that smart.”

“You know, there are ways.”

Now Megan knew that Shelly was a bit of a wild child, but was she saying what she thought she was saying, “Did you sleep with your teachers for grades?”

Shelly asked, “We have been best friends for like forever, so if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone or judge me, ok?”

“Ok.”

Shelly sat up and looked at Megan and told her, “I joined this club. And they promise that if you do what they ask then you will get all A’s.”

“What kind of club and what do they ask you to do?”

“Well it is a secret club and they ask you to do, you know…”

“Have sex?”

“Yes.”

Now Megan wasn’t a virgin, she actually liked sex a lot and was looking forward to exploring things at college. She also knew that Shelly enjoyed sex too, but she never thought Shelly would have sex for grades, “So what, you have to sleep with your teachers for A’s?”

Shelly knew she shouldn’t have told her friend, but Megan was her best friend, she trusted her and deep down was hoping Megan might want to join the club, “Look, college isn’t easy and they came to me and said they could help. I listened to what they had to say and decided to do it. And just so you know, I have never had more sex in my life and it is fucking awesome.”

Now this took Megan back, she thought that Shelly must have joined this club because that was her only choice. But now Shelly was saying how she liked it, having sex for grades, “Ok, I want to know the whole story.”

“Fine. Some lady that I didn’t know came up to me on campus and asked me if I wanted all A’s in my classes. I joking said yes, but who did I have to sleep with. She smiled and said, ‘If you come to this place for an interview you will find out’. I thought she was joking, but the look on her face was dead serious. I took the card as she walked away and I didn’t have a second thought about it. Like I would ever even consider that, having sex for grades. Well like the next night I was sitting in bed going through my notebook and the card fell out. I looked at it and for some reason decided that maybe I should go to this interview, just to see what it is about.”

Megan couldn’t believe what she was hearing from her best friend, “Are you serious? You actually went to the interview?”

“Yes I went to the interview. They asked me questions, personal questions, I showed them my skills and then they said they would contact me if I got the job. Well the next day I got a call and the person said if I wanted to get all A’s show up at this place and do what they tell you to do and that’s it.”

Megan was in shock, “Oh my god.”

Shelly was smiling now, remembering her first day, “Yea, I was very nervous but I got through it and never looked back. I got my grades and they were all A’s, just like they promised.”

“Ok, so what did you have to do?”

“I don’t think I should tell you. You will think I’m some sort of slut or something.”

Megan looked at her friend and said, “You have told me this much already, I want to hear what you did.”

“Are you sure? Because some of the things are pretty dirty.”

“Yes, tell me. Did you have to sleep with your teachers or some members of the board or something?”

Shelly sat there and started, “Well, the way it works is, that the club services special members of the school. It could be teachers, board members, football players, people who donate money, pretty much who ever they tell you to do, you do.”

Now for some reason Megan was becoming a little bid aroused at hearing this, sleeping with teachers and football players, it was so wrong but she was becoming turned on, “So what did you have to do?”

Shelly could tell her friend was a little to interested in hearing the details about her grades for sex stories, but after all the things she had seen and done this past year she wanted to see if her best friend might fit into the club, so she continued, “Well I slept with a lot of men, teachers, football players, coaches, whoever they told me to.

ReginaLatina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaLatina

I also slept with some women.” When Shelly said this she waited to see her friends reaction.

“Women? You mean you…”

“Yes, I licked pussy. Its not that bad actually and kind of fun. But I also sucked dick, they ran a few trains on me, and there were some other pretty weird things, but for the most part I liked it all, and I never had so many orgasms in my life.”

Shelly looked at Megan after saying this and there was a long silence. Shelly didn’t know if Megan was disgusted with her or maybe a little turned on.

Megan couldn’t comprehend what her friend had just told her. Her best friend in the whole world was now fucking guys, a lot of guys. She was having sex with women, actually eating pussy. She had let a bunch of guy’s gang bang her. And she said she loved it all. Megan sat there in silence trying to think about what to say. Shelly beat her to the punch, “Well, do you think I’m some sort of a whore or something?”

“Um, well no one forced you to do these things and you liked doing them, so, no, I don’t think you’re a whore.”

“Good. I was worried that you might not want to be friends after telling you.”

“I will always be your best friend, even if you do fuck a bunch of guys.”

They both started laughing at this. The rest of the night was spent watching TV and gossiping about girls and guys. They finally fell asleep a few hours later. As Megan fell asleep all she could see in her head was Shelly with a bunch of guys in a room and they were taking turns fucking her. Fucking her mouth, fucking her pussy and even fucking her ass. She could see Shelly on her knees with a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. Megan couldn’t take it anymore, just picturing this had here pussy soaking wet. She looked over at Shelly and couldn’t tell if she was sleeping or not. So Megan quietly got out of bed and made her way to her bathroom.

Once inside the bathroom she locked the door and pulled down her shorts and panties and started to rub her pussy. She was playing with her clit and pussy, and reaching up and pinching her nipples. The whole time she was doing this she couldn’t stop thinking about Shelly getting gang banged.

Then she thought about what it would be like if she were the one getting fucked by all those guys, taking a cock in every hole. She feverishly rubbed her clit and fingered her cunt as she imagined having one guy fuck her mouth while another guy fucked her pussy. She imagined these guys calling her names, slapping her ass and treating her like a whore. She imagined them taking their dicks and jerking off in her face.

The last thought she had was of herself being covered in cum by strangers. Guys she never knew were jerking off and cumming all over her face, her tits, in her mouth, everywhere while calling her names like a slut and whore and bitch. This last thought caused her to climax.

Megan did her best not to make any noises as she came all over her fingers. When she finally came down from her orgasmic bliss, she pulled her fingers from her pussy and looked at them. They were covered in her juices. Never in her life had she tasted herself, but tonight she raised her fingers to her mouth and licked and sucked her fingers clean of her pussy juice. She savored the taste, and it was wonderful. She then began to wonder what Shelly’s pussy tasted like. She did her best to push that thought from her head and made her way back to the bed.

Shelly had noticed that her friend had gone to the bathroom. She also noticed that she took a little longer in there than she should have. She thought she heard a few moans but was not sure. When Megan got back into bed Shelly pretended to be sleeping, but she had her answer. Shelly could smell Megan’s pussy the minute she got into bed. Megan had been masturbating. Shelly fell asleep with a smile on her face because of this. Maybe Megan might want to join the special club next year at college.

NOTE: As always your comments and suggestions are wanted
Published 
Written by clonjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments