Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Chapter One

"The story a girls trip to college and life in a college world. Chapter One of many..."

21
10 Comments 10
20.9k Views 20.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Authors's note: I would recommend reading my story "Getting caught, Twice!" as they will come into play a bit in this series of stories. I hope you enjoy and please rate the story! Thank you!

It was the start of my first year in college. As my parents said goodbye to me outside my dorm, I walked inside wondering what to expect when I reached my assigned room. I was to be in a room with three other girls, none of whom I had ever met before.

I walked down the hallway and opened the door to my dorm room. It was a very open planned room with a small kitchen just inside the door, a table just behind and a sofa in the back corner and a large TV which I was sure hadn't come with the room. There were two doors on either side of the room one leading to the bedroom and another to the toilet.

I walked inside dragging my suit case and closing the door behind me. She noticed that there was a desk behind the door with a person leaning down in front of it setting a computer up. "Hi I'm Jessica," I said extending, my hand as the girl looked at me but she did not shake it.

"Oh another girl who thinks shes a model and better then everyone else? What a great year this is turning out to be not one person in this room so far that's interested in the same stuff as me," she ranted continuing to set up the computer. The girl was slightly fat with huge boobs. She wore a plaid skirt and a polo shirt. She also wore glasses and was the biggest geek I have ever seen.

"No need to get your panties in a twist, which rooms mine?" I was laughing now looking at the girl after her ranting at me for no reason. I found it hilarious.

"Right," she answered not looking up. I moved towards the door and opened it wide looking inside. Their were already posters up on the walls of models. Boxes lay around the room unopened yet.

"I heard Louise go on a rant at you outside, she done the same thing to me," a voice said from the corner. A girl stood up and walked over to shake my hand but instead she hugged me. "I'm Emma, happy to meet you! Looks like we're going to be room mates. I'm glad it's you and not Louise; she's doing my head in already." She laughed.

"I'm Jessica," I said walking over to the bunks. "What's up with Louise? She seemed very mad earlier, and which bunk is mine?"

"She's upset that no geeks have been assigned to this room and it's only her, but we still have to wait on one more person so she could get her wish still, and I haven't chosen yet so you can choose."

"I'm taking the bottom one then," I said placing my bags and suitcases on the bed. "I think I'd rather she got her wish to have a geek added as the fourth person for this room, saves us trouble and ranting," I giggled at this.

"Ok, top's mine the,n" she said. "Yeah it would save a lot of hassle, you know that she brought that TV outside with her and the computer and nearly all the other nice stuff outside? I think she's rich".

"Well what's in this room is everyone's she can't stop us using the stuff!" "Too true" we both giggled at this. I was starting to unpack now, and had started taking my clothes out from the suitcase and putting them in the drawers.

"What's that?" she said pointing to the floor. I hadn't even noticed that one of my dildos had fallen out of the suitcase.

"It's my dildo, I call it my long john silver. My mother gave me it a while back, it's brilliant."

"Your mother gave you a metal dildo? I'd love my mum to give me one of those! All I got is little plastic ones!" she sighed.

"I've got two plastic ones and a vibrator as well.

SusanSweets
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSweets

You can feel free to use them if you want."

"Thanks means a lot, can I see them?" she asked.

"Yeah sure one sec," I went to the second bag and took out a small case and opened it. Inside was two different size plastic dildos and a 8' long purple vibrator along with different lubes, condoms and a strap on dildo.

"WOW looks like you came here prepared" she exclaimed. She was in her panties only now after stripping when she first heard on the vibrator.

Emma had an amazing body with lovely curves I could only wish for. She has firm and perky 34B nice and round tits with erect nipples. She body was really tan and completely shaved everywhere. She had a camel toe from her g-string and I could see that her clit was erect and she was soaking. I grabbed the vibrator and pushed Emma back onto the sofa. "Open wide babe," I said turning the dildo on and getting down on my knees.

I start messaging her clit with the vibrator and began to slowly push it inside her. "That feels so good" she moaned. She was already nearing orgasm, I could tell. "I'm cumming," she screamed and squirted right in my face. I turned the vibrator off and start licking all her juices off it and off her pussy.

"How did you like that?" I asked.

"That's amazing! It was so nice. Listen my sister in a sorority here would you like to come to the meeting tonight? I was invited but she wont mind if you tag along!" she asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"Yes! Thank you!" someone screamed from outside the door. We guessed it was Louise and that our fourth room mate was a geek just like her. Emma got up off the sofa and walked out the door naked and told Louise to "shut up" before asking me if I wanted a drink or not.

"Emma, you're not aloud to walk around here naked!" Louise shouted.

"Shut up Louise, I can do what I want in my room, you got a problem with it change rooms."

"Emma please don't walk around naked," the new girl spoke from the doorway to the other bunks. I decided to strip off naked and walked out the door of the bunk room looking proud to be naked in my body. I 5'5 and weigh 112lbs. I have nice curves but not as good as Emma's. I'm completely shaven and have 34B boobs the same as Emma's. My pussy is pink and has small lips.

"Shut up both of you we can do what we want, if you have a problem with it I'll fight you right here and now!" I announced. No one spoke up against my remark. "Thought so," I said walking back inside my bunk room. "Oh and Emma yes I'd like a drink please!"

Emma walked in two minutes later carrying two glasses of hot water with a lemon slice in it. My favorite! "Thank you! This is my favorite drink!" I said.

"It's mine too!" said Emma. "Looks like were a bit a like! We should be great room mates".

"Yeah best friends!" she said hugging me."Now finish unpacking and get something nice out to wear to the sorority meeting tonight. Something sexy, a first impression is always the best! And wear your nicest panties and bra, they could ask us to model to check us out!" And with that we just carried on unpacking and making small talk until quarter to the eight that night when we left for the meeting.

Published 
Written by xXshunikaXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments