Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Comfort in my best friend’s arms.

"Comfort in her best friend’s arms."

12
5 Comments 5
16.4k Views 16.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Ava sat in the corner of the room. One by one people came over and gave her condolences. She wished they’d just leave her alone. It was her moment of sorrow, she just wanted to cry.

Ava was seventeen years old and her mother had passed away. For nearly a year her mother had been suffering from inoperable cancer. Ava watched in horror as her mother went from a strong, powerful woman to a comatose state near the end. In all the time she was in the hospital, and for as long as she was able, Ava’s mother wrote to her. She wrote motherly love letters and letters of encouragement.

Now Ava was sitting in the corner of the room as people came by to wish their condolences. They had come back from the funeral where her father had cried like a child. She had never seen him cry, he was always so strong. All through her mother’s illness, he would give her courage and tell her that things would be better.

Ava didn’t care about all the people that came. She only wanted one person to come. Ava was waiting for the one person that could comfort her during the last year. She was waiting for Holly, her best friend. As children, they were inseparable, adopting each other’s style. Now they seemed to look so alike that they could have been confused for twins.

Ava’s phone buzzed, she looked down at it. It was a text message that said two words, five minutes. She looked at her dad who was talking to the vicar. She smiled weakly at him and he smiled back. She was glad everyone was starting to leave. She needed to be alone, alone with Holly.

Holly arrived a few minutes later, giving Ava’s father big hug and kissing him on the cheek. She was like a second daughter to him and he held her close as he did with his own daughter.

Ava watched as her father started to clean up the tables of refreshments as Holly walked over to her. The girls hugged each other close. Ava always felt better after a hug from her best friend and Holly knew it was not a time to say anything.

Holly took Ava by the hand and led her up to her bedroom. Holly lay back on the bed and Ava lay down next to her. Holly held her friend close, kissing her softly on the cheek. It wasn’t really a kiss, more like grazing her lips against her best friend.

Holly looked deep into her best friend’s eyes, and traced her fingers under them, gently wiping away the tears. She kissed Ava softly on the lips, their lips lingering together. They kissed again, this time their lips pressing together. Holly slid her tongue slowly into her best friend’s mouth, tasting her saliva.

As they kissed Holly reached behind Ava’s back and slowly unzipped her black dress. They had been naked together before and knew each other’s bodies well. It didn’t take long before both teenagers were in their underwear.

Ava held her best friend close. It was a comfort to her just to have her there with her. Their soft teen bellies touched as they held each other close. Their lips grazing on each other’s mouths once more.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

Holly spoke softly in a kind soothing voice that seemed to make Ava melt into her friend’s arms even more.

“Don’t worry baby, I am here for you. I will look after you and protect you. There is a reason why we are best friends. It’s because we love each other.”

Holly’s hand slid inside her best friend’s panties, cupping her crotch with her hand. They carried on kissing as she started to rub her best friend’s pussy. Ava moaned into her mouth, pushing her hips against her hand.

Ava pulled away from her friend and gently peeled off her panties. Holly followed suit, taking off her bra too. Ava smiled sheepishly as she took off her bra too. Once again, they held each other close, each girl sliding their thigh up between the other one’s leg.

Soon they were both rubbing their wet cunts up against the each other’s leg as they continued to kiss once more. Holly lay flat on top of Ava, grinding her thigh up against her best friend. Their bodies started to shake as the pressure between their legs built.

Holly was the first to break down. Her body shook slowly, pulsating against her friend. Ava gasped, feeling her friend’s pussy gush against her leg. It pushed her over the edge too, making her orgasm too. They both lay there, slumped against each other’s bodies, their young breasts pressed against each other.

Holly pulled away from her friend and started to kiss down Ava’s body. Ava’s body shook with anticipation and she opened her legs when Holly’s mouth touched the tip of her pubic bone. Holly slid her tongue over Ava’s slit, snaking her tongue right inside her friend’s pussy. Ava groaned as Holly worked on her tight cunt, lapping at her quim and sucking on her clit. Ava was already very aroused and it only took a few licks for her body to shake in pleasure. Her orgasm washed over her as her best friend climbed back up to kiss her.

The girls kissed slowly and Ava was thankful that her best friend knew how to comfort her. They climbed under the bed sheets and cuddled up. They lay there in each other’s arms, not talking, just enjoying each other. They didn’t have to say anything, but they spoke volumes to each other. They both knew what the other was thinking.

There was a knock at the door. And after hearing Ava say come in, her father popped his head around the door. He wasn’t naive, he knew what they got up to. He was just glad that his daughter had someone to be with her in her time of grief, he didn’t and knew how alone he really felt.

“Hey girls, I just wanted to say that I'm going for a nap. Holly, will you be staying the night? I’ll make dinner later.”

The girls watched as Ava’s father retreated out the room and go into his own room next door. They cuddle close for comfort as they heard Ava’s father in the next room. He was weeping.

Ava kissed Holly on the lips and looked seriously into her eyes.

“Holly, you comfort me so much by playing with me. I want you to do me a favour. I want you to have sex with my dad. I want you to comfort him too.”

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments