Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crystal Dreams

"I could see them perfectly including her pointed nipples..."

15
24 Comments 24
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

While we were in Germany last year my husband bought me a present for Christmas in the Crystal shop.

He asked the girl who served us if she would gift wrap it for me, and while I stood in front of the counter she leaned over from the staff side while she folded and taped the paper, and tied it with a ribbon and bow. She was wearing a loose fitting chiffon blouse and I could quite clearly see right down the top of it. She had a pretty bra with lace trimming and bows and as she had only small breasts I could see them perfectly including her pointed nipples. I was getting really horny watching her.

She was a very elegant girl, tall and pretty. Probably in her late twenties, with long flowing brown hair. She spoke excellent English but with a very sexy German accent.

By now I was beginning to get moist and my imagination was beginning to run away with me. When we left the shop I could not help but look back at her but she did not see me as she was serving another customer. And that was it, gone forever... but not in my mind.

~~~~~

Well, that was the story that actually happened but, in my mind, this is what unfolded...

Oddly, my husband is no longer here. As I looked down her top she stopped wrapping and raised her head to look at me. I quickly averted my eyes with embarrassment and flushed red. She just smiled at me and continued wrapping my gift.

When she finished she said, “We close at eight. You could leave it here to save you carrying it while you shop and pick it up then if you wish.”

“Thank you,” I said, “I will.”

As I left the shop I looked back. She looked up from serving the other customer and gave a little smile. My heart missed a beat.

I returned just before eight. The shop was empty apart from her. I walked in and she closed and locked the door behind me.

“I have come for my purchase,” I said to which she replied,

“Have you? I saw you looking at my breasts. Did you like them?”

I nodded and whispered almost inaudibly, “Yes.”

My face was on fire and my heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my throat. My mouth was so dry. She stepped towards me and gently kissed me on the lips.

“Come,” she said and led me to the back of the shop.

I followed her into the small room which was the stockroom come restroom. She turned and once again, kissed me.

I responded eagerly, opening my mouth to her probing tongue and holding her head, pulling harder onto my lips. I could taste her lipstick, her sweet fresh breath and feel her smooth white teeth with my tongue. Her beautiful thick brown wavy hair felt silky and soft on my hand and then she pulled away and with a mischievous smile said, “Would you like to see my breasts again? You seemed to like them so much before?” and before I could reply she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She went to unhook her bra but I stopped her.

“No!” I said, “Wait!”

I stepped towards her and began to unbutton her fitted black trousers. I slipped them down and she stepped out of them. She stood there so beautiful in her pretty matching underwear with lace edges and little red bows. I could see her nipples pressing against the loose fabric of the bra. Her breasts were small but perfect. Smaller than mine but firm with very erect nipples.

I moved back towards her and put my arms around her. Our licks locked together and the warmth of her semi naked body was exhilarating as I hugged her close to me. I loved the feel of her soft skin on the palms of my hands as I held her against me. When we finally separated from our embrace, I stepped back and slipped the coat from my shoulders.

She came to me then and taking the hem of my warm jumper she kissed me and then pulled it up over my head. I raised my arms to make it easier to remove. When it was off she undid the buttons of my jeans and, kissing me again, drew down the zip. Whilst my tongue played in her mouth her hand slid into my jeans and began to gently rub against the softness of my pussy and I could feel myself get very wet indeed. I am sure she could feel it as her insistent fingers pressed the soft material into the hot warm groove between my labia.

I stepped out of my jeans and we both stood there in just bra and pants. She so beautiful with pretty, matching underwear made me feel so plain in my ordinary, everyday underwear. Black and plain.

I looked at her and she must have sensed what I was feeling for she said, “You are very beautiful lady!”

I think my whole body blushed and I smiled and lowered my head shyly. Her accent made my knees weak. She placed her hand under my chin and raised my head. Looking briefly into my eyes, first one then the other and back she kissed me again. I could hear my heart pounding in my ears as I greedily accepted her probing tongue.

I felt her fingers release the hooks of my bra and I let it fall to the floor. I was helpless now and she could do whatever she wanted! I just stood there with my hand on the back of her head as she bent forward and took my engorged nipple between her lips and gently nipped it between her teeth then closed her soft lips around it and sucked it into her mouth whilst massaging my breast with her fingers.

My whole body was trembling from her touch. My nipples ached as she gently sucked and massaged my breasts.

Slowly she worked her way down my stomach where she began to kiss my pussy through the soft material of my panties. Her hands were on my buttocks now, cupping and squeezing them as she pulled me to her lips. I felt her fingers on the elastic as she drew my panties down over my thighs. They slipped to the floor and I stepped out of them.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

I was naked now in front of this beautiful, elegant woman, in front of whom I felt so plain. I didn't know what to do. I went to cover myself with my hands but she stopped me and looked up at me.

“You have no need to be shy,” she said softly.

I smiled awkwardly, blushing furiously and she returned to my pussy, so wet and glistening with my own moisture. I felt her soft lips on my pussy, covering my clitoris. She kissed and then licked around the hood then sucked my now swollen bud. By this time my knees were trembling so much I had to hold onto the back of a nearby chair to stop them giving way.

I felt her hand between my legs so I shuffled my feet apart to give her more space. Slowly, she slid her hand up between my legs and, brushing softly against my pussy, moved back and up to my bottom. Gently she pulled me to her pressing her mouth against my aching pussy, her tongue running up and down the grove while her finger behind found another, tighter place.

With her free hand she slipped first one then two long slender fingers into my hot, wet opening and, at the same time the finger at the rear pushed insistently into my back passage. Her finger slipped deep into me and my orgasm came with such intensity that my knees gave way and I sank down holding her head and scrunching her hair as my muscles spasmed involuntarily. As I sank, her fingers pushed deeper into me, I could feel them touching through the thin membrane and my body jerked as the feelings thundered through me.

The intense feelings gradually subsided and she gently withdrew her fingers, holding me close to her. I began to sob gently.

“Why do you cry?” she asked softly.

“I don't know,” I answered a little shakily. “I never felt this way before.”

She kissed me gently on each eye and wiped away the tears. “Salty,” she smiled.

I laughed quietly as I looked into her eyes. I moved my head forward and kissed her soft lips. She responded immediately and we kissed passionately again, our tongues playing once more, exploring and probing each other with no urgency but lovingly.

I broke away first, moving my kisses down and under her chin to her slender neck, kissing her throat as she let her head fall back, her long brown hair falling, cascading over my arm which supported her. As I reached her chest I unclipped her pretty bra, letting fall away from her small but perfectly formed breasts. Her nipple was hard yet so soft as I gently kissed the tip then slowly sucked it into my mouth and she gasped as I did so, her hand on the back of my head pulling me on to her.

I sucked her nipple between my warm lips and, at the same time gently massaged her small, firm, soft breasts. She mewed quietly as I sucked, licked and bit her, her head thrown back.

My hand moved slowly down her flat stomach to the waistband of her pants and slipping beneath the soft warm mesh my fingers worked their way between long slim legs to the hot shaved wetness of her pussy. Her head came forward and rested on top of mine, her hair cascading over me, I could feel the warmth of it on my naked shoulders. My fingers massaged her clitoris, moving down the sides then back up, gently pinching it, harder, softer, harder. Her breathing was becoming laboured, deep breaths interrupted by little moans as I sucked her nipples and massaged her clitoris. My fingers moved further down and found the soaking wet entrance to her pussy.

One slipped inside, exploring that beautiful interior. Her internal muscles spasmed as my finger slipped deeper inside her and her arms held me ever closer to her whilst I slowly reclined her until she was lying on her back on the thick carpeted floor. My other hand slid slowly down her side to her perfectly slim hip. I removed my finger from her and began to kiss her pussy through the pretty material of her panties then oh so slowly slid them down. She lifted her bottom to allow me to remove them and I softly kissed her smooth mound before parting her legs to return to her pussy, kissing it, sucking in her labia and flicking my tongue up and down and into her hot wet hole. As I licked and kissed, she drew up her knees giving me better access to her anus.

My tongue flicked and licked around her pussy then I kissed the little area between before allowing my tongue to explore the tight puckered hole below. I ran the tip of my tongue around the rim then across the hole itself. I began to kiss it as if it was her mouth, circling it with my lips, probing and gently sucking. It tasted so sweet and clean and I could smell her feint odour.

I alternated then between her tight, pulsing anus and hot, wet pussy, pushing my tongue into first one and then the other. I sucked and lapped at the juices that ran from her over-excited pussy.

Slowly, her body began to stiffen so I concentrated my efforts on her pussy and clitoris. As she began to cum her body arched up from the carpet. At that moment I pushed a finger deep into her anus while I sucked harder on her clitoris. She cried out, loudly and her sphincter gripped tightly around my finger before she slowly sank back to the floor. I removed my finger gently from her bottom and slid up alongside her to hold her in my arms.

“Ich liebe dich,” she whispered.

“I love you too,” I replied.

I closed my eyes and drifted into a very happy sleep with my head on her chest, my last memory was her kissing the back of my head.
When I awoke, it was morning and the light streamed through the hotel window. So it really was just a dream, I thought sadly, a dream conjured by my fertile imagination. Then I saw the beautifully wrapped parcel on the dresser.

Maybe it was a dream but she was real!

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments