Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do I Have The Job?

"Woman goes in for a job and ends up with more....."

16
10 Comments 10
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Lydia was becoming desperate for a job. She had rent to pay, along with bills. She was going to be completely out of money next month if she did not find work soon. It was a new concept to her, being broke.

She looked online after hours of hounding businesses and found a local construction company that was hiring. The position of a construction worker was open and would pay twenty dollars an hour.

Lydia was happy beyond words. She had always been more of a tomboy, loving the feel of dirt on her skin. This would be the best job for her. She quickly got the company's e-mail address and forwarded her resume to them.

The next two weeks seemed to go past very slowly for Lydia, and then she received a call from the construction company. They asked her if she was available to come in for a job interview within the next couple of days. Lydia said that she would be able to do it.

Lydia went to her bedroom closet and pulled out a pair of jeans, a black tank top, and a pair of construction boots for her interview and placed them on her dresser. Now all she needed was to wait.

The day of her job interview came and Lydia showered and put on her outfit that she had set out. Once she was ready to go, Lydia fidgeted because she was thirty minutes early for her appointment. She really wanted this job.

Finally the time came to go and she got in her pickup and drove to the office of the company. It seemed so professional, the design of the building was quite sophisticate.

As she went inside, she saw a desk at the center of the room and went to it. She told the attendant who she was and was informed to wait in the chair behind her.

Lydia sat down nervously. There were magazines on the table next to her. Sports Illustrated, People, Redbook, and many other magazines sat on the table in a neat stack. Out of curiosity, Lydia picked up the issue of Redbook. She did not care to hear about Brangelina in People, and she had the latest issue of Sports Illustrated.

The pages in the issue were quite interesting to Lydia. She saw a section about the erogenous areas in both men and women. She was stunned at how many areas there were on the female body. She never noticed them during any of her relationships with men.

After she finished that section, her name was called by a feminine voice so she looked up. The sight that she saw stunned her. A gorgeous woman with long brown hair and chocolate colored eyes stood before her. She had on a form fitting dress shirt that clung to her breasts which were at least a D cup, tight blue jeans that showed off her thighs, and high heels.

Lydia was appalled at herself, she never looked at a woman with this kind of appreciation before. She noticed beauty when she saw it, but this woman was making her feel all warm inside without even knowing it.

She followed the woman through a hallway and into an office. The office had a single desk that was well organized and had a new laptop in the center. There was a single seat in front of the desk. The woman sat in her seat behind the desk and motioned for Lydia to sit in the other seat. The woman introduced herself as Claire.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Claire was at a part of her life where she thought that she almost everything. She had a job, a house, a car, family, and yet one area of her life was empty. Love.

She could go to work, sure. What about when she got home? Her whole family seemed to have their life partners. They were happy and had kids. Claire felt like an outcast in her own family.

She did not think that she was bad looking. She had a figure most woman would kill for, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, and dressed somewhat nice most of the time.

As she got up that morning, she was not that enthusiastic about her day. She hated to do interviews. Most of the applicants were either ex cons or complete idiots.

She went into the office that day and sat down. She sulked about her love life whenever no one else was around. She had almost given up on love completely. It was torture to even walk down the road because there would be a couple there to remind her of what she was missing.

It was finally time for her first interview.

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

Another ex con probably, was her first thought as soon as she saw him. Tattoos were all over his arms, he had huge muscles, no hair because he was shaved, and every other tooth was missing. She quickly went through the interview.

Time for the next interview. Claire sighed silently as she walked out to get the next applicant. She just wanted to get the interviews done.

The next applicant blew her mind away. This was Lydia? Heat rushed to her cheeks as she did a quick once over of Lydia and then a few more. She suddenly wondered if she HAD been single for so long that she would look at anyone.

The woman was reading a Redbook magazine and Claire almost laughed. Here was a tom boyish woman reading the most girly magazine she had in the office. She hid the laughter in her voice as she called Lydia's name.

The woman got up, putting the magazine back on the table neatly. As Lydia walked up to her, Claire saw her hips sway with each step. Claire decided to push her feelings aside and walked into her office, Lydia following her. Claire gestured at the other seat as she sat, not thinking that she could speak at the moment. She introduced herself to Lydia.

When she finally could speak, Claire asked Lydia to tell her about herself.

"Well, I have been thinking about settling down and having the most of life," Lydia said.

Lydia could not believe this woman's voice and its effects on her. Her voice was soothing and Claire felt immediately warm all over.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Lydia was becoming more and more aware of the woman before her. When she was asked why she wanted to work for this company, she almost said because of Claire.

She was asked, "What qualities do you look for in a boss?"

"That they are like you," Lydia said before she could think.

Claire looked at her for a moment. Before Lydia could take back her statement, Claire was kissing her. It was not forceful, but gentle and loving. Lydia could not get enough of her and pulled Claire onto her lap.

They continued to kiss, but deepened the kiss. Their tongues were wrestling each other. Finally after fifteen minutes, Claire pulled away and phoned the front desk and told them that the interviews were done for today.

She then went back to Lydia and pulled off her tank top and bra in one movement. Lydia's nipples became erect as soon as they touched the air. Then Claire kneeled down and started to take off Lydia's boots.

Lydia helped her by kicking them off once they were untied. She felt herself become wet with each advance and it seemed that Claire would not hold out on her as she pulled on the jean zipper. Finally, Lydia pulled her pants and panties off standing completely nude in front of Claire being clothed. That made her even wetter.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Claire was looking at the nude woman before her and could not get enough, but finally decided to go in for the kill, so to speak. She licked Lydia's nipples and Lydia moaned softly.

Claire moved down her body slowly, leaving no piece of her flesh untouched. Finally, she got to Lydia's wet swollen pussy. She leaned in and licked her lips and tasted Lydia's nectar. Sweet, but bitter at the same time. Claire could not get enough and was soon licking and sucking all over Lydia's pussy avoiding her clit.

"Oh god please," Lydia moaned.

Finally, Claire licked the hood of her clit, at the same time pushing a finger slowly into her and finding her G-spot. She applied a little pressure and Lydia moaned a little louder than before.

Claire got lost in Lydia's pussy and was sucking her clit, applying more pressure on her G-spot, and massaging her breasts with her free hand.

Lydia all of the sudden screamed, "Oh my Goddddddd, I am cumming!!!!"

Claire smiled and continued slowly applying pressure and sucking her clit. When Lydia was done with her orgasm, she leaned up and kissed Claire, but she moved away.

"I have to get ready to go home. We can finish this later," Claire told Lydia.

"So that means I have the job," Lydia asked.

"Of course you do," Claire said. 

Published 
Written by sexyvampchick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments