Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emma Coming Out, My Trip home

"Emma's hidden Desires Revealed. Some Perversion"

8
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
We went into the city for breakfast rather late, so it was more like an early lunch. She looked good and I felt good, as she drove she quizzed me about our love making. I must have blushed something fierce, as I had trouble talking about my sexual feelings face to face. Still it was a little titillating talking about it, bringing back memories of the night before.

After a leisurely lunch we left and Emma drove us to a ladies lingerie shop, I never knew such places existed, one of the advantages of being in a big city. It was quite large and had quite the selection of ladies apparel, from Edwardian styles to the latest fashions on underwear. There were very sensuous lacy bras and knickers, including French Knickers in a variety of colors. There was even had a section for the lady with the 'more mature figure'. Emma was in her element here, picking up articles of clothing and asking my opinion of them.

I began to feel more comfortable discussing that with her, and told her what I thought was nice and what I liked. My answers to her questions were related more towards more modern bra's and knickers, instead of the full bras and cotton bloomers she normally wore. At least she hadn't worn her panty girdle as they were considered passion killers, being made out of thick rubberized material.

She bought me two very pretty ensembles with nice matching under cup bra, garter belt and knickers made of silk. I'd never had silk knickers before and was thrilled with the gift. For herself she bought a couple of under cup basques, bra's with front fastenings, including one open faced one. A few pairs of more modern knickers in silk, black as well as the standard white. She was like a teenager getting her first training bra her excitement showed, she sought my approval for each item she choose before making her final selection. Myself, I always agreed with her choices as I was still to introverted to offer any criticism, she made it seem like she wanted me to suggest to her what to buy.

We also went to a couple of book stores, where she browsed through a number of books by authors she knew of. Writers who as I was to discover wrote the pornography that was allowed in those days. She even found a large store that also sold used books and magazines, she was in her element there looking through a lot of foreign magazines. The woman who ran the bookstore watched her carefully, then after a while sidling up to her started talking to her.

I was waiting just inside the door so couldn't hear what was being said, although occasionally they would glance in my direction. Emma indicated for me to wait there, and the two of them disappeared into a back room. I almost jumped out of my skin when the bell above the door suddenly jingled, as it announced another customer coming into the shop. Now the shop keeper emerged from the back room and waited, then after serving the customer returned to the back room. They emerged a few minutes later with Emma carrying some magazines, and after paying for them we left.

Once in her car she handed them to me to hold while she drove, I glanced through the magazines and saw they were in foreign languages. I recognized German and Dutch and there were others too, and they all were mildly pornographic containing a lot of pictures of lesbians. They were in various stages of undress, and in the act of making out with each other. There was a section in each of them where women would advertise for partners, and a few of them were in English.

Back in the cabin she quickly stripped off her clothes and put on some of her purchases, she was so excited as she ran her hands over her own body. She kept talking to me as she admired herself. I realized I wasn't the only one coming out of my shell, Emma's innermost feelings were surfacing as well. Wanting to become a 'porno queen', or a slut who wanted to be made to do things. I was chosen to be the one to make her live the fantasies, that her so called dreams were revealing to me.

That night she took me to a variety concert in the city that was most enjoyable, she was excited wearing her 'whores' clothing although they were covered by her dress. In the theater we had our coats on our laps, and she took my hand and placed it on her thigh. I could feel her garter strap as she held onto my hand, rubbing it quietly up and down her thigh and occasionally dipping it between her legs.

I was now feeling more secure in doing to her what she wanted me to do, although I was supposed to be 'forcing' her to do it. Still it gave me a thrill to play along with her pantomimes.

That weekend was the start of a new relationship between us, and she wanted to do it again. Only that was the only time she could book a cabin for that summer, so we had to wait till August when I went home for a week before my school year began.

9th Some Perversion! My Trip home!

Once the school year was over for me, I got more hours of work at the restaurant that helped fill in my time. I still went dancing on Friday and Saturday nights after my shift ended, and actually found them to be quite enjoyable. Emma and I wrote to each other as before with her letters getting more explicit, and I in turn told her what was going on in my little world.

When Emma's school year ended, she wrote to tell me she was going away for her annual three weeks holiday, this time to Amsterdam and promised to write as soon as she got there. After a few days I got a letter from her with the address of the hotel she was staying in. She told me about the clubs she went to, the shows she saw where sex was quite explicit, and about the red light district and how prostitution was a thriving business. She admitted to enjoying the 'atmosphere there' as she put it, and wished I was there with her to share it. It definitely sounded very erotic, and I wondered how much of it was her fantasies, and if she participated in any of the activities she described.

As I hadn't heard from Derek for a couple of weeks after he graduated, I finally accepted the fact he had given up on me. At the dances I found I was watching the ladies more and more, taking note about what they wore, what seemed to suit them and made them seem more attractive. Some women would occasionally dance together, and I'd wonder if they also pleased one another later in private. I was paying more attention to how I dressed, I had let my hair grow longer, wore more attractive make-up and jewellery. By now had more than one pair of stiletto heeled shoes and a pair of boots, I knew how important my appearance was to attracting men.

I soon found a regular boyfriend and was dating again, and of course the sex got to be a given after a few dates. Unfortunately he didn't have a car so I went back to leaving my knickers off when we went out, as it was more convenient for our 'knee tremblers' in doorways. I certainly missed the comfort of a car, particularly when it was raining. Once the weather got warmer in the summer we would go for a walk to a park, where on a nice evening we could lie down amongst some shrubs and neck.

I liked that as we could do it in different positions and I could give him blow jobs, I enjoyed doing that as it gave me a thrill to tease him with my tongue. I also liked to fondle his balls as I did, then when I felt ready could get on top and ride him. He liked that too and was very patient, and when I was sure it was safe I'd do it 'bareback,' and loved to feel his cum squirt against my cervix. That was about the only way I could truly enjoy a shag, as other times he would cum too soon to really please me.

He liked doing it doggie style and I didn't mind, and when he was humping me I'd close my eyes and imagine it was Emma and her 'Robbie' doing me. How I wished a man’s cock could be like her 'Robbie,' and stay hard after he would cum. One evening when we had gone out early, and had a shag doggie style, we went for a drink after.

MiryamInes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiryamInes

We were sitting in this pub and I looked down and saw I had 'green knees.' My stockings had grass stains on the knees, so I told him from now on he had to put his coat down for me to kneel on.

Still I missed my Emma and her 'Soosie' and thought of her more and more as the summer wore on, around the end of August I took a week off work to go home before the School year started.

At first I went home to see mother and my aunt, and the next day Emma just 'happened' to drop in for a visit for some reason. We all had Tea and chatted about how the summer had gone, looking at Emma I thought she looked like she had put on a few pounds since I last saw her back in the spring, still I felt the stirrings of lust in my loins.

We were to go to another town to visit relatives the following day, and Emma offered to drive us there in her car. Mother was glad to take her up on it. For me and I'm sure for her too, it was agonizing to be so close and wanting one another. That day passed very slowly, so it wasn't till I'd been home about three days that I was able to visit Emma at her house.

I got there early, around ten in the morning, and of course she was expecting me. She was fully dressed and we hugged and kissed, I felt through her clothes she was dressed for me, no girdle and wearing a half bra. We kissed like we were starving, tongues probing each other then hurried to her sofa. The room was darkened as she had the drapes pulled; in the early morning light gave an eerie touch to it.

She lay back as my hand found her crotch through a pair of silk knickers; she was wet as I fondled her juicy pussy. I rubbed her through them the way she liked, then after her cum pulled them off her to expose her cunt to my searching fingers.

I was surprised at my own boldness and she obviously loved it, I took her knickers off her altogether and knelt on the floor beside her to play with her. Her pussy was open wide from my attentions and so wet she was almost dripping. What made me do it I don't know, but I put my fingertips and thumb together and started to press them into the opening. She sat up surprised as I applied pressure rotating my hand back and forth, till my knuckle slid past the opening and my hand was inside her pussy.

She was gasping; her eyes looked like they were ready to pop out of her head, her mouth open as if to say something before dropping back down as I started to fuck her with my hand. For the very first time my hand was inside her pussy and she loved it, squirming and bucking one leg flailing in the air as I was leaning over the other. Her cries and squeals of pleasure was music to my ears, how many orgasms she had I don't know. Finally I pulled my fist out of her with a squishing sound and placed it on her face where she took hold of it to lick her juices off my fingers.

By now I was ripe myself; on the brink of a climax I quickly slipped my knickers off and straddled her face. I felt her tongue lick into me and it only took a few moments before the sun burst over me as I climaxed, so powerful I could have fainted. All the fucking with men could never make me cum with that intensity, it took a while for my body to subside before she sat up and I sat down beside her.

She had her arm around me hugging me telling me how much she'd missed me, and then taking me by the hand led me to her bedroom where she took off both our dresses. We were neither of us wearing knickers, standing there in our bra's and stockings, I was ready for more loving when she said, "wait I brought you a present" and went and handed me a package.

I opened it quickly to see she had bought me my own 'Robbie,' It was crude by today's standards, with heavy leather straps and a solid dong riveted to it.

She had me strap it on round my waist, with a third straps up between the cheeks of my arse to hold the end of the dong snug against my pussy. I looked at myself in the mirror and it looked funny and I had to laugh at myself. Emma took hold of it and pulled me towards the bed with it, and sitting down raised her knees and brought the head to her pussy lips where she rubbed it against her clit before inserting the end into her vagina.

She directed me on what to do, telling me to 'push' but not too hard at first, back out then a little bit more and so on till it was all the way home inside her. She held her legs up behind her knees as she watched me fuck her with it, again directing me what to do. As I kind of wiggled and rotated my bum to manipulate the dong inside her, I felt a growing excitement in me as the end of the thing was pressing against my clitoris too.

As her own juices lubricated the shaft, she finally laid back to enjoy the fucking. Her groans and moans were music to my ears, as I saw the excitement on her face. I know she had a couple of climaxes, and in the excitement I kept up the rhythm watching her face till my own orgasm hit. I stopped moving and pulled the thing out of her, she lay there smiling, her legs apart resting on the bed, her pussy wide open and her juices dripping out of her.

She felt herself for a moment before moving, then inviting me to join her on the bed beside her. "Like that" she whispered as she leaned over to kiss me, then taking hold of the dong and pressing it into me before manipulating herself on top. Inserting it inside her again began to ride me, and pleasure herself again. It was nice for me too but not as climatic as I would have hoped, and she sure enjoyed herself again.

After we got up and made us a lunch, then showed me what else she had brought back with her. Some magazines, and porno ones in foreign languages then went to a dresser and took out her 'Art' collection.

She had an album of drawings and photographs of women in different poses, mostly from Victorian times by the look of them. In fancy underwear with stockings and high heeled boots or shoes, with garters to hold up their hose. Some also wearing large hats, kissing and fondling each other the way lesbians would, including groups of three or four in scenes.

The magazines also contained ads for clubs offering a variety of services, and a lot of them were in English too. They offered a variety of implements from whips, restraints, clamps as well as dildos. Some of the magazines she kept whole, others she would cut up and paste the pictures into her album for her own personal library. As I was to learn later, she had also picked up a stock of rather risqué old fashioned underwear.

I managed to spend two more afternoons with her, and each time I got to practice fucking her 'Soosie' with my 'Robbie.' She liked to get onto her knees to submit to me, while I rode her from behind. The harder I thrust the dildo into her the louder she'd groan, and encourage me to keep going to pound her as hard as I could.

Once she was satisfied it was my turn to be pleasured, she loved to use her mouth on me, lapping at my clit with her tongue. We would make eye contact over my belly when she did this, and I could she was smiling at me with her eyes. This was followed by a good fucking with her 'Robbie.'

On the train heading back to school I started to wonder about her and our relationship, I think her magazines disturbed me. In a way I was glad to be going back to University. I admit to enjoying the sex but wondered where it would end; each time was getting to be more and more perverted.

Like she couldn't get enough, and always looking for new thrills. At least I'd have a few weeks rest before she'd come and visit for a weekend, whenever she could book the cabin. While there was always a worry at home about being found out. At least away from home and in the remote countryside, I felt more comfortable with our relationship.

Published 
Written by rosebrn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments