Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Encounter - Part 2

"Raquel has an incredible ending"

4
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
754 words 754 words
Raquel saw the desire in the woman’s eyes as she looked into them. They were green, natural for a redhead, and there was a lust in them that made Raquel feel wanted, desired, the eighteen year old object of a mature woman’s passion.

The woman removed her hand from Raquel’s mouth and put her finger to her own lips, “Shhhhh.” Her hand lifter the bottom of Raquel’s t-shirt and slowly inched its way upward. She didn’t move, feeling the five fingers as they electrified her soft, young skin. Her breathing became more rapid, her small breasts heaving up and down. Raquel had small, normal breasts, 32A, with nice quarter shaped areola’s and pink nipples. She wore a bra more for convention; she didn’t need it all the time. But now, now, her nipples were already hard and straining to be touched by these expert fingers.

The long, white, slender fingers pushed the bottom of her bra away from her small breasts, moving it over the hard, pink nipples. Raquel lay back in the seat and allowed the woman to do as she wished. She felt the fingernails as they teased the fingertips as they rolled her little nipples. First the right and then the left were teased, toyed and played with. Then, the fingers begin to squeeze, slowly, exquisitely putting pressure on her right nipple. She winced from the pain, holding back a squeal. The pain, the pleasure, she couldn’t decide which, shot straight to her wet vagina.

“Impossible!” Raquel thought as she felt more of her young juice leak into her panties. Her nipples were responding to the touch of this woman. They had their own desire, their own will, they were swollen from the pinching, and then those luscious fingers began to pull hard, and to hold them. One at a time, her nipples were the center of attention. One at a time, they caused her black panties to get wetter and wetter. 

The woman leaned over, parted her lips and kissed Raquel with desire. Her tongue darted inside her mouth and swirled back and forth. The tip of this hot, wet tongue touched her gums, her teeth, everything.

Mila_Rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mila_Rose

It was so good.

The hand slowly moved down her flat stomach, like an inch-worm, letting the feelings course through her young teen body. Raquel looked up and realized her stop was in twenty minutes. Had this trip gone so fast?

The fingers lifted the elastic of her black panties and slid inside, down, down. Her hair was wet, her lips were wet, and her panties were wet. One finger separated her wet lips, as Raquel gasped. Another joined, and the two slim intruders pushed inside a tight, eighteen year old vagina that even Raquel didn’t put her fingers inside. Masturbation was a clitoral thing for her.

The fingers entered her one knuckle at a time. She opened her legs wide now, no need to hold them tight. She wanted, she needed this. She pushed her hips up so the woman could enter her fully. She felt like she was totally filled as she looked down to see them all the way inside her.

She looked over at the woman, and much to her surprise, the woman had her left hand inside her panties and was rubbing herself. “Oh my God”, Raquel thought. "I would never think of this." Then her thoughts drifted back to her throbbing vagina, feeling the fingers go in and out, in and out.

The woman removed her fingers from her own vagina and put them to Raquel’s lips. This was too much. The sweet, musky taste, the scent and taste of another woman sent Raquel into pleasure’s hidden place. She bucked, the woman shoved the pussy drenched fingers into her mouth and she had a huge orgasm. Grabbing the arm and hand in her panties, feeling the fingers and tasting the juice in her mouth, Raquel bucked and convulsed in a way she had never done before. She slid down the seat to the floor as the orgasm swept her out of the seat and into its pleasure. 

She closed her eyes; sitting on the floor of her normal bus, black panties wet, skirt messy, and the woman sitting next to her, waiting. “Where did she go?” Raquel pulled herself slowly up from the floor to see the woman standing at the exit as the bus stopped, and walking down the steps as if nothing had happened.

Published 
Written by Masterrsc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments