Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

English Rose

"Reunited in our hotel room."

9
7 Comments 7
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I look at myself in the mirror as I get ready. Denim shorts and a white tee covers my slender figure; the nerves clear on my face. ‘What is a gorgeous woman like her doing with a girl who looks like she’s still in high school?’ I take a deep breath and pick up the single red rose I got her, before heading out the door. As I leave to meet up with her, I remember the first night we met.

***

I had been feeling lonely that night and just wanted to get dolled up and go out, even though it’s very unlike me. I dressed up in a white, floral halter dress and headed out for the evening, expecting to be back home in a couple hours. As soon as I arrived, I had regretted going. I didn’t want any attention on me. I had sat at the empty bar top, away from everyone else sitting in their booths. When the bartender handed me my drink, I turned around to look at the crowd. Most people were either in a group or on a date. But she stood out to me. It was like a scene straight out of a movie. As my eyes crossed over the sea of faces, they landed on the gorgeous woman sitting alone in an eye-popping outfit. And of course, as if on cue, she looked up at me and our eyes met. I immediately looked away. 

From time to time, both of us would steal glances at each other. How could I not look at the beauty in the tight, red, nearly see-through, long sleeved dress? I thought I was seeing things, but I could tell that she was flirting with me with her eyes whenever we’d make eye contact. She gestured with her eyes and a slight movement of her head to join her at her table. I still don’t know how I worked up the courage to walk over to her. I sat down and as she was clearing the table of paperwork and putting them away in her bag. We started with the obligatory introductions and ‘what brings you here’ small talk, but soon the conversation turned into getting to know one another and flirting that ranged from subtle to ‘blinking neon lights’ obvious. As we spoke, we touched and teased each other under the table until we couldn’t stand it anymore. 

The trip up the elevator to her suite was steamy as she pinned me to the wall and my hands above me, her knee pressing against my needy sex. I couldn’t move, couldn't think. I didn’t know if this was good or bad, but I didn’t want to stop it. Her lips and teeth teased my neck expertly. Her soft, but steady hands moved down my arms and down my body, sliding my dress off me and allowing it to pool at my feet. Her skilled fingers peeled off my bra and panties with ease. All I could do was stand against the wall, mesmerized, watching her work my clothes off. Her lips, tongue, teeth, and hands danced over my body, working magic between my thighs. I walked out of the elevator, completely stripped and bright red in embarrassment. A wicked smile played on her face as she seductively led me to her suite.

Our night in the room was just as hot as the elevator. Her clothes were off in a blink of an eye and next thing I knew, I was on my back under her. I was in awe of her fit, naked body on top of me. This was the first time I had a naked woman on top of me, and her neatly waxed pussy was right in front of me. I can still see her straddling my face; my mouth making sweet love to her pussy as I learn what she likes from her noises. I nibbled on her lips and sucked on her clit. Her moans rung throughout the room. Her hands held my head in place as my tongue slithered between her labia, licking up all the juices that were pouring out for me. My tongue slipped into her hot, wet center and flicked and licked the spongy skin inside. Her scream was deafening as she came in my mouth. My tongue tried to funnel all of her juices inside me, but there was so much that it overflowed onto my face and in my hair. My blushed cheeks hidden by her pussy, nervous that the other guests on the floor could hear her.

***

I’m getting really wet on my way to this date thinking about it. I twirl the stem of the flower between my fingers as I think about the two of us together. We’ve kept in contact many times after that through emails and we’ve become very close, but this is the first time we’re meeting in person again since all that time ago. My heart is pounding as I near the hotel; the same hotel we first met. The thought of what others might think seeing us together and my insecurities of whether she and I even belong together race through my head, causing me to have second thoughts. ‘We weren’t supposed to happen. This was only supposed to be about sex. How did we get here? She doesn’t even live near here!’ But when she greets me with a smile outside of the hotel in her lovely blue summer dress, my heart stops and all fears and worries disappear. ‘Damn, she’s mine.’ 

“Hi baby girl!” she greets me happily. I almost melt right then and there.

“Hey, baby! You look beautiful. I think I might be a little underdressed.”

“Nonsense, you’re as sexy as ever.”

I blush at her compliment, but kiss her with confidence, refusing to let my mind get in the way of me being with her. I take a half a step back and give her the flower. “A rose for my English rose,” I say. She giggles and happily takes it.

We walk hand-in-hand as I lead her to the park. I look down, biting at my lip as I notice people staring. A glance up at her shows joy and not a care in the world. I’ve always admired her confidence greatly.

When we arrive at the park, I bring her to a spot near a lonesome tree. A basket is already set up and a blanket lays out.

“What is this?” she asks.

“I set this up this morning and had the park rangers make sure no one disturbed it.”

She pulls me in close and takes me in her arms and says, “You sly girl you.” She gives me a loving kiss and I can feel myself melting into her this time.

We sit down on the blanket together; she opens the bottle of wine and pours it while I spread out the food. I watch her as I do so, unable to contain the huge smile growing on my face. I can’t help but feel like I’m floating on a cloud whenever I’m with her. She looks up at the same time a look down, my short hair barely covering my face and increasingly reddening cheeks. She brings a finger under my chin and lifts my head up so I’m looking at her, revealing my smile.

“What are you smiling at?” She asks with a little smirk of her own.

“Nothing,” I reply, trying to hide my smile again, but her finger holding my head in place.

“Come on, out with it.”

“You,” I respond quietly, and turn my head to the side; my smile, for some reason, grows bigger.

Now grabbing my chin between her fingers, she turns my head and plants a deep kiss on my dry lips.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

Her tongue slips between her lips and plays across mine, now moistening them. My mouth opens to allow her tongue passage, my own greeting hers with desire. The taste of wine already lingers on her tongue. My eyes flutter shut, as I get lost in the feeling of lips meshing and tongues dancing. She lays me down on the blanket and undoes my shorts. I quickly grab ahold of her wrist and break the kiss.

“Someone might walk by and see,” I speak breathlessly.

“Good,” she says softly, wearing a wicked smile on her face. 

She slides her hands into my shorts and wiggles her fingers into my panties. I let out a soft moan as her slender fingers begin teasing my pussy lips and clit and her mouth nibbles away at my ear. My face gradually turns bright red as she touches me in this public location. No one is around to witness the scene, but I can’t be too sure that no one will walk by. Nonetheless, as her fingers continue to tease me and her mouth moves down to my neck, my moans turn into whimpers, wanting to feel her fingers inside me. Sensing my desire, she slips two fingers into my now dripping sex, and at the same time, bites down hard on my neck. My body arches up to her and a loud moan escapes me, which I quickly muffle with my hand. When I’m pretty sure another moan isn’t going to burst out of me, my hands begin roaming her fit body; wanting to feel every inch of this amazing woman.

My hands slide down to her amazing ass, gliding over it gently. My slowing mind tries to wrap my head around something missing. My hands slide under the hem of her dress and move around her waist and cheeks. She thinks they’re caressing her, but really they’re searching. I moan softly as my mind comes to the realization that she isn’t wearing any panties, and I give her globes a firm squeeze.

Her skillful fingers work in and out of me as I feel the teeth marks and newly formed hickey on my neck, marking me as hers. My breathing is ragged and my mind completely numb; my body gives into the pleasure of her touch. She slips a third finger inside and curls her fingers up, finding my g-spot instantly. I gasp and moan as she gives the sweet spot attention. My hips bucking and riding her fingers, feeling the wave of pleasure rapidly approaching. I grip onto her tight as my head snaps back and a long, deep-throated moan is ripped out of me, followed by many short, high-pitched moans. My juices cover her fingers inside me, and she smiles at me as she continues to work her those fingers until my orgasm passes.

She slips her fingers out and licks them seductively as I lay there staring up at her, trying to catch my breath. Once calm, I zip and button my shorts back up and we quickly pack up our things to head back to the hotel. On our way back, we steal touches, becoming more daring with our placements, as we get nearer. We flirt and smile and kiss, building up our anticipation of what is still to come.

We arrive at the hotel and wait for the elevator; we grow antsy waiting for the privacy. Once in the elevator, we hit the button for the top floor and wait for the doors to close before dropping everything and making out passionately. Again, she pins me against the wall and presses her body hard against mine as lips, teeth, and tongues collide. A few floors up, the elevator stops and a man steps in, somewhere between my age and hers. We both stop as we see him enter and press the button for a few floors below ours, my face bright red from embarrassment. He smiles to himself as he sees what’s going on, but she doesn’t let it stop her. She smiles wickedly and gives him a sly wink before returning her lips to mine, just as passionately as before. He gets off on his floor and watches us. We never give him a second gland as the door closes behind him. We get off on our own floor and kiss all the way down the hallway to her room. She fumbles with the lock but finally gets it and throws the door open, pushing me inside and slamming the door closed.

Here we are in her suite again, the same suite as last time. The sight of it brings the memory back again. I can practically hear her moans again, but I know I’ll be hearing them soon. We undress each other as our lips and tongues clash in a passionate, wanton kiss. Our hands easily peel off the clothing without interrupting the kiss too much. As the last piece of clothing separating us hits the floor, she pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. She moves her legs to either side of my face and I look up to see that beautifully wicked smile dance on her lips. 

“It’s my turn now,” she says with a playful wink.

I take a deep breath, taking in the scent of her arousal before bringing my tongue up to her dripping slit. Her bald mound eye level with me as my tongue comes up to a flick of her clit. I nibble on her meaty lips, each, in turn, emitting pleasurable moans from her in response. I tease the entrance to her sex before my tongue slides in, my nose nudging against her clit as I begin to work in and out of her. Her hands move to the back of my head and press me harder into her. My tongue darts in and out and slithers like a snake inside of her. Her moans fill the room as my tongue works its magic on her. She grinds her pussy hard against my tongue and face, smearing her juices on me. The smell of her arousal fills my nostrils as my tongue makes love to her needy pussy. Her hands grip my hair tight, pressing me even harder into her as her moans and movements become more urgent. Moments later, she spasms and curses up a storm as she unleashes her delicious cum into my mouth. Again, there is more there than can fit into my mouth and I end up wearing some of.

We enjoy each other more as the night progresses, playing with every inch of the others’ body until we’re both exhausted from our many orgasms. We both collapse onto the bed, smiling and giggling in our afterglow. We hold each other and kiss each other until eventually, she falls asleep.

I lay in bed cuddled next to her, watching her sleep. She heads back home tomorrow, so very far away from me. I can’t help missing her already and feeling lonely. I wish I could turn back time and relive this day with her over and over. Eventually, I fall asleep in her arms, dreaming of the two of us together.

***

The next morning, we stand outside the hotel as the car pulls up to take her back to the airport. I give her a tight hug and a deep, meaningful kiss, wishing I didn’t have to let her go; knowing it will be a long time before I get to be with her again. I watch the car drive away, waiting until it’s out of sight to let the tears begin to fall. I make my way back home, reliving the memory of our time together in my head.

 

***

 

To MY English Rose, with much love from YOUR Silver Tongued Baby Girl. Thank you for the memories.

 

Published 
Written by Mrs_Guarantee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments