Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eventful Night

"My bestfriend and I had been bi-curious for sometime, but never had anyone to experiment with."

8
2 Comments 2
18.0k Views 18.0k
583 words 583 words
I stayed the night at Katie's house over the weekend. Her mother was going to go camping with her boyfriend and had decided to leave us at home. While I was there, I took a shower, but got half of my bra wet. Setting it over the side of the bathtub to dry, Katie gave me a loose fitting shirt to wear. It felt weird to be without a bra; I always had mine on, even when I slept. My breasts felt kind of heavy and exposed, and I began to wonder if Katie had looked. Apparently she had because she suggested we compare breast sizes.

I agreed and pulled my shirt off, Katie doing the same. She tossed her tee and bra to the side of the room and sat next to me on the bed. Her hand cupped my right breast and she seemed to weigh it.

"They're firm, and your nipples are big."

She wrapped her lips around it and sucked. Moaning, one hand grasped her hair and the other massaged and squeezed her breast. Her tongue made slow circles around my areola and flicked against my sensitive nub. Using my longer thumb nail, I scratched at her nipple, pinched, and pulled. A gasping moan rolled from her throat and she pulled me down to the bed on my side. Her hands worked quickly and removed our pants and panties. With her legs spread wide, I could see her pussy; it glistened with her juices. I felt mine grow wetter from looking at her and I kissed her neck and up to her lips.

Katie's hand went straight for my pussy and her fingers rubbed the folds of flesh before she actually put them inside. I followed suit, and together we moaned as one pleasured the other.

ASweetMaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ASweetMaya

I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me. Our legs entertwined, and our mounds touched. Removing our fingers, we rubbed our pussies together, squeezed each others breasts, and kissed. Most people would say this was just lust, but we paid attention to what the other liked or didn't. Our sexual embrace was full of passion.

I pulled away from her luscious mouth to whisper against her soft lips, "Let me go down on you."

Her smile was my permission. Katie lay on her back and spread her legs wider for me as I trailed soft kisses down her body. When I reached her diamond and pearl, I teased her. I ran my finger over her slit too quickly for her to feel the most pleasure, and she groaned.

"Make me cum, Maggie. I want to feel your tongue in me."

Hooking two fingers on her lips, I pulled them apart and looked the pink area over. I lowered down my face, opened my mouth, and let my tongue snake out and into her warm, wet, inviting hole. She shivered and moaned as I flattened my tongue deep in her and wiggled it around. I played with her labia and clit as my tongue fucked her. Katie was moaning like crazy and pulling my hair.

"Ohhhh, oh, Maggie, yes! Yes, God, YES!!" Her hips bucked and her pussy spasmed as she came into my mouth.

Before I could taste it, I woke up. My nipples were hard and my pussy was wet. With a groan, I looked at the clock; 4:45 A.M. Disappointed, I sighed and then lay back in bed and fingered myself with the dream still lucid in my mind.

Published 
Written by Magpie_Brookes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments