Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring Jordan

"Exploring my bi-curiosity with a work colleague"

26
15 Comments 15
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Let me start by telling you a little about myself. My name is Kim, 30-years-old and a bi-curious brunette. This story is about a fantasy I have with Jordan, a work colleague, where I explore my bi-curious side on a work trip...

The villa is quiet and I am enjoying a coffee and catching up on some news when you sleepily walk past to the bathroom. I put my head back down until a few minutes later you emerge and seem more awake. I offer you breakfast. “That would be lovely,” you respond and I make you toast and tea. We chat over breakfast and then you go off to get dressed.

A few minutes later I hear my phone ringing and I head to get it from my room. I stop in my tracks when I notice your door open. I look in and see your near-naked back, my nipples hardening immediately. I continue watching as you button up your jeans, seemingly oblivious that you are half naked and I am watching.

I quietly make my way into the room, going up behind you and shout, "Boo!"

You jump and squeal at me. You stare at me with your hands on your hips, catching your breath. “Why did you sneak up on me?”

I say, “I thought it would be fun and I couldn’t pass up an opportunity like that.”

"An opportunity for what? To scare me or see my boobs?"

I respond confidently, “Both!”

You giggle and lightly punch me. I playfully push you and you push me harder. Before I know it, we are locked in mock wrestling, I use my strength to guide us to the bed and you crash onto your back. I climb on top, but you quickly roll me over. We continue to swap positions until you finally have me pinned down. We are nose to nose, looking into each other’s eyes. We can feel the tension in the air, and we slowly move towards each other and our lips touch. This touch ignites a passion and, in moments, our mouths are open and tongues are exploring.

Our breasts are pushing against each other, driving me wild. My hands caress your smooth sides, moving slowly up and down and then move to your chest. I touch your breast for the first time, it feels magical and, for a moment, I thought I was going to cum immediately. My touch brings a moan from your lips. Your nipples respond to my touch and harden further. I pinch one and then the other; you are burning up with desire.

You put your hands on my shoulders, break the kiss and push me down to your chest. I take your lead and softly kiss around your gorgeous boobs, slowly making my way around in circles, driving you completely wild. My lips finally reach the centre and softly kiss your nipples. Your back arches and you close your eyes moaning wildly in pleasure.

I let my tongue circle your nipple, sucking gently and then harder. My other hand pinches your other nipple driving your crazy.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

I alternate between boobs, tasting them, sucking them, pleasuring them both. I pull back and squeeze your boobs together and hungrily attack them. This drives you over the edge and you start wildly humping me. I place a thigh against your crotch and push down as you hump it. I continue to kiss, suck and caress your heaving breasts. You scream, “I’m gonna cum!” and wildly thrash against me, crying out loudly as the orgasm rips through your body.

I ease my attention on your breasts and slowly kiss your neck, shoulders, arms and down to your belly. I reach for your jeans, unbuckle them and slide them down. I see your soaked panties and take a moment to smile devilishly at you. You respond by grabbing my head and shoving it onto your pussy. I hungrily lick through your soaked panties, causing you to throw your head back and moan uncontrollably.

I tug at the waistband of your panties and slide them down, leaving my tongue to explore your slit. I lick slowly from bottom to top before focussing my attention on your clit. An orgasm rips through your body as I continue to suck your clit. You are screaming louder than before, gripping the bedsheets so tight that your hands must be hurting – but you don’t care.

I can taste your juices, my face is covered and I am loving it as I hungrily lick, kiss and suck on your clit. I can feel another orgasam building within you and I start to suck harder and let my teeth nip your clit. This sends you wild with desire and, when I move back, teasing you, you grab my head and slam it into your pussy. I suck hard, your legs now wrapped around my neck. You are humping my face, moaning, "Oh god, oh god... fuck meee," and you explode in pleasure, covering my face with your nectar.

You relax your legs and I spend some time licking around your pussy and thighs before settling on your pussy and sliding my tongue inside. This brings another wave of pleasure for you and your moaning resumes. You start to caress your breasts, tweaking your nipples increasing the pleasure running through your body. I put my index finger on your clit and rub it as my tongue fucks your pussy. I increase speed and you moan, increasing the strength of your pinch. You wrap your legs around my head now and I know what is coming. I tongue fuck you with all my strength bringing you to another orgasm, your juices covering my lips again.

I softly kiss your thighs and run my fingers through the soft tuft of hair around your glorious pussy. You have regained your strength and pull me up to kiss me passionately. You can taste your pussy juices and this turns you on even more and the kiss becomes more intense as you work to capture all of your own juices from my face. You roll me onto my back to slide down my body...

Published 
Written by kimboss85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments