Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Filthy Soccer with my Sorority Sister

"My sorority sister has fun with me from the bleachers during one of my college soccer games."

27
5 Comments 5
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories
I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Allison and I've been in college for several years now. I'm 5' 5", blonde, have 36 C breasts, and I'm into both girls and guys. I guess the best way to describe myself personality wise is that I'm a good girl who is capable of doing horribly filthy things when I'm in the right mood. Anyway, the following story is true, and it happened during the first semester of my second year.

During my first year of college, I have to say that I was a very good girl. I didn't party at all and I really only had a few close friends who were all good like me. To put into perspective I had never even worn a thong or kissed anybody before my freshman year ended. I was on the soccer team and though I did get along with my teammates during our time together, I usually separated myself from them whenever practice or games ended. They were all into the party scene, and I really wasn't. My college experience totally changed though when my second year started and I met Hayley.

Hayley is a cute brunette. Her hair is slightly curly but she usually straightens it. She's about my height, has rather big boobs for her size, and she loves to wear yoga pants. I mean she really loves them, and I have to say she looks amazing in them. The way they show off her tight butt and smooth thighs was how I discovered I was into girls. I first met her in a lab class; we were partners and got to be good friends. She told me about this new sorority on campus and convinced me to join. From this point, we were inseparable and had become far more than friends. I won't get into the first time I ever did anything sexual with her as that's a story for another time. All I can say is Hayley really opened a sexual door for me :)

I still played soccer during my second year, and Hayley knew this. I had a game one day and I was hanging out with her in my room before I had to get to the locker room. I was wearing my soccer uniform; a loose shirt with a sports bra and short athletic shorts with spandex underneath. She was wearing a tight, low-cut black shirt with no bra and of course, tight grey yoga leggings. We started out just watching TV and talking, but this inevitably led to us fooling around and today was no exception. I soon found myself pinned on my couch with my sorority sister on top of me with her tongue down my throat. She was such a good kisser it was intoxicating. As she reached up my shirt and groped my boobs with her left hand, I felt her reach down with her right hand and pull my shorts aside. Her fingers found their way inside my pussy around my spandex. I was soaking wet and, at that moment, I realized that I was in that naughty mood I described in the introduction. I wanted horribly filthy things to happen to me.

She kept playing with me down below and pinching my nipples. My shaved vagina was getting nastier by the second. Her fingers were going deeper inside me each insertion and I loved everything about it. I could feel myself on the brink of exploding all inside my soccer shorts. Then, just like that, it happened. I lost all control of my body as I felt my pussy erupt with fluid. I'm not even sure if I was making noise or not.

Hayley laughed and said, "Damn girl, I hope you can still play after this!"

I laughed after regaining control of myself and said, "Don't worry, I feel like I can win the game all on my own now". I kissed her again and told her I wanted to do something bad during the game.

Upon hearing this, she stood up and turned around. She walked across the room and bent over and started going through her purse which was on the floor near my desk. I could see the faint imprints of thong lines running down her butt under her tight grey leggings. She looked truly amazing. I imagined running my tongue up her thighs between her legs and biting her cheeks. She found what she was looking for and pulled a black thong out of her purse. They looked like normal athletic panties made of spandex. I immediately said "you want me to wear these?" and she said, "yes my dear, why don't you put them on right now?" 

Before I could say anything she was behind me pulling my soccer shorts down.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

She got close and started kissing the back of my right thigh as she grabbed hold of my spandex and pulled them down also. I felt myself shiver from excitement as I stepped out of both and grabbed the thong. I pulled it up my legs and as I felt it touch my pussy I noticed it felt unique. It obviously wasn't a normal athletic thong after all. I was about to step back into my spandex, but Hayley stopped me.

"You don't need these anymore", she said with a smile on her face.

I grabbed my soccer shorts and put them on instead. I almost felt naked. The shorts were loose and were designed to have spandex on under them but I had nothing but a thong covering me!

I asked Hayley what was so special about these panties, and just like that she again walked over to her purse and began rooting through it. She pulled out a small black thing which had buttons on it. She pushed one of the buttons and I immediately felt my pussy start to vibrate violently.

"Holy shit!" I spat out in surprise. "But how am I supposed to play in these?"

She smiled again and said, "You said you felt like you could win the game by yourself, remember?"

Just then, I looked at the clock and noticed it was time to leave for the locker room. Hayley told me good luck, kissed me, and then said she'd be watching from the stands. She switched off the vibrator to save the battery, and we both left.

In the locker room, I still felt naked. A skimpy thong was the only thong covering my pussy under my shorts. I knew that if I fell over during the game and my shorts got raised, you could see everything! Not to mention I'm sure you could see the blackness of the thong through the whiteness of the shorts from behind. I tried to forget what was about to happen, and soon enough I was on the field.

As the game started, I looked over to the stands and I could see Hayley. She was in the front row, smiling. I could also see she had something in her hand, it was obviously the remote. I hadn't even touched the ball when suddenly the vibrator buzzed to life. I froze where I was standing, luckily the ball was on the other side of the field. The longer I stood though, the wetter I could feel myself getting. I knew my nipples were getting hard also, but luckily I had a sports bra on so I knew you couldn't really see them.

After about ten minutes of fighting the vibrator, I felt it get much stronger. I knew the remote had multiple buttons, they must've been for different intensity settings. I knew I was about to explode. I saw that the ball was still on the other side of the field, so I decided to try to get the explosion out of the way. I didn't want to lose the game for my team. The harder I tried to cum though, the more difficult it became. But then, sure enough, it happened. I could feel myself soaking through my panties, from my vagina all the way to my butt crack. I wasn't sure if anybody from the stands other than Hayley was watching me, or if anything looked unusual. As the orgasm ended, I noticed the ball getting closer to me. As I charged for the ball, I felt the vibrations stop. Throughout the game, I came several more times, but I noticed that the vibrations always stopped as I got close to the ball. Hayley knew how important not letting my team down was to me, she's such a great 'sister.' 

After the game ended, I met up with her. We went back to my room and the second we got there I threw myself at her. As I kissed her, and I told her I was going to take a shower and that she was going to join me if she knew what was good for her. She unhesitatingly followed me to the bathroom, and we went into the shower stall together. I pulled her leggings and thong down, and started tasting her pussy from behind. The more I ate her, the nastier she became until she exploded herself. After this, we took off the rest of our clothes and started actually showering. We washed each other like the bad sorority sisters we were.

This adventure is just one of many with my friend Hayley. She's a wild girl, and she's the reason my name is what it is. Thanks for reading ;)

Published 
Written by sororityslutEAT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments